Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
[quote=Pinglist][/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -3![/color][/b][/center] You turn down the right path. There are a lot of turn offs and you do your best to choose the one that slopes upwards the most. You keep walking and find a room filled with rock columns. The columns look strange, more like melting wax than stone. Looking closely you see shades of purple and green shooting through the rock. It's very pretty actually. You rest for a little bit before continuing. There are many tunnels leading off this room, and you choose the one directly across from you. The next set of tunnels is as confusing as the way you came in, with just as many offshoots. You're making good progress though. You pass an interesting series of recesses carved out of the rock. They remind you of recessed shelves more than anything else, but there's nothing but dust and more rocks. You finally reach the end of this set of tunnels, hurrying into a large room full of lumpy rock pillars. Alarmed, you realize that this is the exact same room as before! You pick another tunnel at random and run down it. When you find yourself back in the same room again, you pause to catch your breath and fight off despair. You choose another tunnel and run down it. If you can just find one path out of here you'll be fine! You're exhausted. You've tried so many combinations of tunnels, and the passageways are all filled with your marks to keep track of the paths you've taken. You trudge on, grimly determined to find the way out. Luckily, a lot of the paths lead to dead ends, and you can check them quickly off your list. You barely believe your ears, when you hear Valena's voice. She's speaking steadily so it's not hard for you to follow. When you get closer, you call out and hear her pause. You're exhaustion melts away as you break into a run. The tunnels look familiar now, loose stone and support beams. You break out into the lake cavern, Valena and Conrad are waving at you from the shore.
Pinglist wrote:

Health -3!


You turn down the right path. There are a lot of turn offs and you do your best to choose the one that slopes upwards the most. You keep walking and find a room filled with rock columns. The columns look strange, more like melting wax than stone. Looking closely you see shades of purple and green shooting through the rock. It's very pretty actually.

You rest for a little bit before continuing. There are many tunnels leading off this room, and you choose the one directly across from you. The next set of tunnels is as confusing as the way you came in, with just as many offshoots. You're making good progress though. You pass an interesting series of recesses carved out of the rock. They remind you of recessed shelves more than anything else, but there's nothing but dust and more rocks.

You finally reach the end of this set of tunnels, hurrying into a large room full of lumpy rock pillars. Alarmed, you realize that this is the exact same room as before! You pick another tunnel at random and run down it. When you find yourself back in the same room again, you pause to catch your breath and fight off despair. You choose another tunnel and run down it. If you can just find one path out of here you'll be fine!

You're exhausted. You've tried so many combinations of tunnels, and the passageways are all filled with your marks to keep track of the paths you've taken. You trudge on, grimly determined to find the way out. Luckily, a lot of the paths lead to dead ends, and you can check them quickly off your list.

You barely believe your ears, when you hear Valena's voice. She's speaking steadily so it's not hard for you to follow. When you get closer, you call out and hear her pause. You're exhaustion melts away as you break into a run. The tunnels look familiar now, loose stone and support beams. You break out into the lake cavern, Valena and Conrad are waving at you from the shore.
[quote=Pinglist] @SporkLord @DuskyChangeling @Origamer [/quote] You turn back to the hole. Perfectly safe right? "Just follow the rope and you'll be out in no time," Conrad reassures you. Loosely gripping the rope you dive in. Underwater is darker than the cave above and it take a little while for your eyes to adjust. You can barely see a shimmering light source up ahead. Looking downward, you can see the floor far below you, a mess of tumbled and cracked stone worn smooth over time. Small fish dart into the cracks, startled by your presence. As you curiously watch the fish, one darts under one of the largest intact slabs of rock you’ve seen down here and you are brought up short when you recognize a highly stylized drawing of the sun on it. You resume your forward progress towards the light, and realize that it’s just a flicker appearing from a side tunnel, much too small for you to fit through. Curious, you look through the hole. There is a dark shape looming through the water and the light is emanating from some gems imbedded in it. Squinting, it resolves into a statue, mostly ruined. It has no wings and far too many eyes shining out at you in the darkness. You jerk yourself away from the hole and hurriedly start swimming along the rope. You emerge into bright sunlight. The others from the tour are bobbing around like corks on the waves. The guardian who arrived first is still holding the end of the rope. You hop onto one of the rocks at the base of the cliff to dry off a little. Some of the others are already flying up and back to the party. You hope Conrad, Valena, and the others still trapped in the cave are okay. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:


You turn back to the hole. Perfectly safe right? "Just follow the rope and you'll be out in no time," Conrad reassures you. Loosely gripping the rope you dive in.

Underwater is darker than the cave above and it take a little while for your eyes to adjust. You can barely see a shimmering light source up ahead.

Looking downward, you can see the floor far below you, a mess of tumbled and cracked stone worn smooth over time. Small fish dart into the cracks, startled by your presence. As you curiously watch the fish, one darts under one of the largest intact slabs of rock you’ve seen down here and you are brought up short when you recognize a highly stylized drawing of the sun on it.

You resume your forward progress towards the light, and realize that it’s just a flicker appearing from a side tunnel, much too small for you to fit through. Curious, you look through the hole. There is a dark shape looming through the water and the light is emanating from some gems imbedded in it. Squinting, it resolves into a statue, mostly ruined. It has no wings and far too many eyes shining out at you in the darkness. You jerk yourself away from the hole and hurriedly start swimming along the rope.

You emerge into bright sunlight. The others from the tour are bobbing around like corks on the waves. The guardian who arrived first is still holding the end of the rope. You hop onto one of the rocks at the base of the cliff to dry off a little. Some of the others are already flying up and back to the party. You hope Conrad, Valena, and the others still trapped in the cave are okay.

(Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)
[quote=Pinglist] @felistopaz @Espoir @KathiraNarae @Hinumi @dividedAnimus @Stormdreamer @Siritys @SkyyeofEmber @Syceris @Sylphiette @thestuffedanimal @Levanaael @Lundlaeva @teastain @Delcat @jetfeather [/quote] You refuse to leave, and tell him about how you heard Valena earlier. He seems pretty excited about it. "Well then! I suppose it doesn't hurt to take a quick look. Though sound can carry quite far in the caves." He gives you friendly pat on the back. "But first I have to see these others out. Who's next?" None of the others stay behind, and it doesn't take long to get them out. You lead him back to the cave you heard Valena. "Best let me lead from here on in, pumkin pie. Just in case." Conrad takes the lead and starts marking the floor periodically with glowing, blue lines. As you walk down the tunnel, Conrad gets more and more anxious. You pass messy piles of debris and a series of wooden cross braces holding up the ceiling before he speaks up. "I don't recognize this place at all, and the rock is different here. When Valena and I did our initial explorations, this wasn't here. Stay close." Getting deeper, you begin to hear loud voices coming from ahead. Sharing a look, you both rush forward to meet them. Surprisingly it isn't the other tour group. Instead, it's a fairly large group of dragons wearing emergency workers' vests. You recognize Valena with one thrown over he caving apparel. When she catches sight of you two, she looks visibly releaved. "Conrad! I thought something terrible happened when I heard you hadn't come out yet." She starts immediately hearding you over to a rescue worker. "Let's see to those injuries of yours, dearie." Conrad looks around in confusion. "Wherever did the others go?" "They're already on the surface, I just came back to find you two." She calls over her shoulder at him, amused. "AHA! Then, I assume you know of an exit that doesn't involve-" he gives a dramatic shudder, "-swimming." [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]


You refuse to leave, and tell him about how you heard Valena earlier. He seems pretty excited about it.

"Well then! I suppose it doesn't hurt to take a quick look. Though sound can carry quite far in the caves." He gives you friendly pat on the back. "But first I have to see these others out. Who's next?"

None of the others stay behind, and it doesn't take long to get them out. You lead him back to the cave you heard Valena. "Best let me lead from here on in, pumkin pie. Just in case." Conrad takes the lead and starts marking the floor periodically with glowing, blue lines.

As you walk down the tunnel, Conrad gets more and more anxious. You pass messy piles of debris and a series of wooden cross braces holding up the ceiling before he speaks up. "I don't recognize this place at all, and the rock is different here. When Valena and I did our initial explorations, this wasn't here. Stay close."

Getting deeper, you begin to hear loud voices coming from ahead. Sharing a look, you both rush forward to meet them.

Surprisingly it isn't the other tour group. Instead, it's a fairly large group of dragons wearing emergency workers' vests. You recognize Valena with one thrown over he caving apparel.

When she catches sight of you two, she looks visibly releaved. "Conrad! I thought something terrible happened when I heard you hadn't come out yet." She starts immediately hearding you over to a rescue worker. "Let's see to those injuries of yours, dearie."

Conrad looks around in confusion. "Wherever did the others go?"

"They're already on the surface, I just came back to find you two." She calls over her shoulder at him, amused.

"AHA! Then, I assume you know of an exit that doesn't involve-" he gives a dramatic shudder, "-swimming."

(Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)
[quote=Pinglist] @rubyredtan[/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -2![/color][/b][/center] Who knows if Valena found an exit or not. There's an exit right in front of you so its better to take it. You flap your wings, getting as high as you can, before you grab onto the ceiling and shove yourself up into the hole leading to the surface. The rock is rough and easy to dig your claws into. You can hear the party very well from here, the noise echoing down the shaft. You climb up easily for most of the way before you notice how narrow it has become. Slightly worried, you continue climbing, but all too soon you can't move forward anymore. Upset and disappointed you carefully climb back down. You listen carefully, but you can't hear Valena voice at all. You turn back to the lake. The lake is dark and still, and there are no other dragons in sight. You fly to shore, where you left the rest of the tour group, and sit down on the edge of the shore. What are you going to do now? You are dragged from your upsetting thoughts by a tentacle waving out of the water. It's Horace! Out of desperation you ask if they‘ve seen where Conrad went, but at the sound of his name the octoflyer darts away. You're fighting off despair when you hear Conrad's voice. "Muffin! There you are! Oh, my, however did I lose you if you're right here? Ahahah! That's just a joke!" Conrad is flying over the water to meet you, and coming to land on a rock slightly further out in the lake. As you watch Conrad holds up hand vertically away from him. You're confused for a moment before a tentacle comes out of the water and slaps against it wetly. Oh. They bros. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

Health -2!


Who knows if Valena found an exit or not. There's an exit right in front of you so its better to take it.

You flap your wings, getting as high as you can, before you grab onto the ceiling and shove yourself up into the hole leading to the surface. The rock is rough and easy to dig your claws into. You can hear the party very well from here, the noise echoing down the shaft.

You climb up easily for most of the way before you notice how narrow it has become. Slightly worried, you continue climbing, but all too soon you can't move forward anymore.

Upset and disappointed you carefully climb back down. You listen carefully, but you can't hear Valena voice at all. You turn back to the lake.

The lake is dark and still, and there are no other dragons in sight. You fly to shore, where you left the rest of the tour group, and sit down on the edge of the shore. What are you going to do now?

You are dragged from your upsetting thoughts by a tentacle waving out of the water. It's Horace! Out of desperation you ask if they‘ve seen where Conrad went, but at the sound of his name the octoflyer darts away.

You're fighting off despair when you hear Conrad's voice. "Muffin! There you are! Oh, my, however did I lose you if you're right here? Ahahah! That's just a joke!" Conrad is flying over the water to meet you, and coming to land on a rock slightly further out in the lake.

As you watch Conrad holds up hand vertically away from him. You're confused for a moment before a tentacle comes out of the water and slaps against it wetly. Oh.

They bros.

(Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)
[quote]@Stanzascale @heartcrusher1 @SeaGodling @Tufira @Watercolour @tigressRising @GiantPandroid @Morare @Brokenstone @Sidegrinder @Tenbris @kokobean22 @Katsuokai @Delari[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -2![/b][/color][/center] You loop the rope around your middle and tie it off tightly before handing it off to the dragon behind you. Pretty soon you hear the last dragon in line yelling that they’re tied in and ready to go. “Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.” It’s a challenge to sort yourselves out when you’re all tied together, but Valena was right about the river being shallow. You all start walking upstream, and it’s pretty easy with all of you together. It doesn’t take long, though, for the path to become much steeper and the water much faster. You can see light from outside, but it’s very difficult to hold your footing with water rushing past. You hear a sharp splash and are yanked off your feet and under the water. You get carried with current until the rope goes sharply taught, digging into your midsection. The water rushes past you and can’t get your head above the surface. You struggle to get to your feet but you just fall hard against the rocks you are being dragged against. It hurts, both the rocks you are being slammed against and the rope cutting into you. You manage to grab a few snatches of breath before the current drags you back under. Then as abruptly as you went under, everything goes still. Sunlight dapples through the water above you. You get up and paddle to shore. Around you, you can see the others crawling up on the bank as well. Valena is helping the slower ones up and out of the water. The sunlight is warm against your back and wings. You are achy and hurt, but free. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Health -2!

You loop the rope around your middle and tie it off tightly before handing it off to the dragon behind you. Pretty soon you hear the last dragon in line yelling that they’re tied in and ready to go.
“Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.”

It’s a challenge to sort yourselves out when you’re all tied together, but Valena was right about the river being shallow. You all start walking upstream, and it’s pretty easy with all of you together. It doesn’t take long, though, for the path to become much steeper and the water much faster. You can see light from outside, but it’s very difficult to hold your footing with water rushing past.

You hear a sharp splash and are yanked off your feet and under the water. You get carried with current until the rope goes sharply taught, digging into your midsection. The water rushes past you and can’t get your head above the surface. You struggle to get to your feet but you just fall hard against the rocks you are being dragged against.

It hurts, both the rocks you are being slammed against and the rope cutting into you. You manage to grab a few snatches of breath before the current drags you back under. Then as abruptly as you went under, everything goes still.

Sunlight dapples through the water above you. You get up and paddle to shore. Around you, you can see the others crawling up on the bank as well. Valena is helping the slower ones up and out of the water. The sunlight is warm against your back and wings. You are achy and hurt, but free.

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote] @Saraceaser @Cheshly @ThisOneIsBlue[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -4![/b][/color][/center] No way are you tying yourself into that deathtrap. You pass the rope on and ignore the hesitant looks you get. “Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.” It’s sort of funny how carefully they all have to move when tied together like that. Without having to worry about the rope, you are able to move much faster than the others. You get much further ahead of them and reach a point where the riverbed is much steeper and the current much faster. You can see sunlight, though, you just have to climb up through the harsher current. It’s much harder and slower going. Valena and the others are just behind you, and you turn to look when you hear a bunch of splashing. All of the dragons have fallen over into the river. Valena is the only one still standing and she is braced firmly against both the current and the weight of the dragons pulling her downriver. You’re glad you didn’t get involved, and you resolve to send help back for them when you get out. You turn and once again press against the current. You are just a little ways away from the entrance so you turn to see if the others are still there or if they’ve been washed away. Valena is further upstream than you remembered and, as you watch, she takes one laborious step forward, pulling herself and all the other dragons up against the current. Turning back forward, one of the stones shifts under your feet. It’s not much but it’s enough to cause you to lose your balance. You get pulled under water and thrown against the rocks on the riverbed. Your world spins dizzily and the sunlight fades as you get carried downstream. You struggle to stop yourself, to stand up, when you feel a sharp and painful yank on your tail. Abruptly, you come to a halt, the river flowing past you. You still try to stand up and gain your balance, but you are being slowly pulled upstream. The sunlight appears again, and you are pulled out of the harsh current and into a much softer flowing stream. You are dragged over to the bank and Valena finally spits out your tail. You sit and catch your breath as you watch her help the others to shore. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Health -4!

No way are you tying yourself into that deathtrap. You pass the rope on and ignore the hesitant looks you get.

“Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.”

It’s sort of funny how carefully they all have to move when tied together like that. Without having to worry about the rope, you are able to move much faster than the others. You get much further ahead of them and reach a point where the riverbed is much steeper and the current much faster. You can see sunlight, though, you just have to climb up through the harsher current.

It’s much harder and slower going. Valena and the others are just behind you, and you turn to look when you hear a bunch of splashing. All of the dragons have fallen over into the river. Valena is the only one still standing and she is braced firmly against both the current and the weight of the dragons pulling her downriver. You’re glad you didn’t get involved, and you resolve to send help back for them when you get out. You turn and once again press against the current.

You are just a little ways away from the entrance so you turn to see if the others are still there or if they’ve been washed away. Valena is further upstream than you remembered and, as you watch, she takes one laborious step forward, pulling herself and all the other dragons up against the current.

Turning back forward, one of the stones shifts under your feet. It’s not much but it’s enough to cause you to lose your balance. You get pulled under water and thrown against the rocks on the riverbed. Your world spins dizzily and the sunlight fades as you get carried downstream. You struggle to stop yourself, to stand up, when you feel a sharp and painful yank on your tail. Abruptly, you come to a halt, the river flowing past you.

You still try to stand up and gain your balance, but you are being slowly pulled upstream. The sunlight appears again, and you are pulled out of the harsh current and into a much softer flowing stream. You are dragged over to the bank and Valena finally spits out your tail. You sit and catch your breath as you watch her help the others to shore.


Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.

1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote] @Raccoongirl @DraigTeg[/quote] You decide to trust him and he takes you back to the lake area. "This underwater passage way will take you straight to the outside. You just need to follow the rope. This is the way the others went." You hesitate a little. "In you go. You'll be out in no time, Parfait!" Conrad gently motions you toward the hole. You look at him expectantly. "Oh- uh...me? Well, I'm...hmm. I'm pretty good at most EXTREME SPORTS but, well, ...swimming isn't one of them. SO! After you head out I'm going to see if I can find Valena. Don't worry about me, though." Loosely gripping the rope you dive in. The journey is pretty short before the rope starts slanting upwards. You emerge into bright sunlight. There are some others from the tour sitting on some of the rocks by the cliff. As you near them, one of the others gives you a hand up. It looks like the others are drying off a little before flying up. You settle in for a nice soak in the sunshine. The music from the party is very pleasant. You hope Conrad, Valena, and any others still trapped in the cave are okay. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]

You decide to trust him and he takes you back to the lake area.

"This underwater passage way will take you straight to the outside. You just need to follow the rope. This is the way the others went." You hesitate a little.

"In you go. You'll be out in no time, Parfait!" Conrad gently motions you toward the hole. You look at him expectantly. "Oh- uh...me? Well, I'm...hmm. I'm pretty good at most EXTREME SPORTS but, well, ...swimming isn't one of them. SO! After you head out I'm going to see if I can find Valena. Don't worry about me, though."

Loosely gripping the rope you dive in. The journey is pretty short before the rope starts slanting upwards. You emerge into bright sunlight. There are some others from the tour sitting on some of the rocks by the cliff. As you near them, one of the others gives you a hand up. It looks like the others are drying off a little before flying up. You settle in for a nice soak in the sunshine. The music from the party is very pleasant.

You hope Conrad, Valena, and any others still trapped in the cave are okay.

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote] @Salvation @ZoneZer0 @Azuredusk @Katelle @sagaxi[/quote] Trust that weird health nut? No way! You are sure that the other path will get you out of these forsaken caves, after all it was heading upwards. You trotted along confidently, twisting and turning with the curves. You were wrong. Initially, you thought that it was just a downwards dip in the path and that, eventually, it’d take you back up again. But you were eventually forced to admit that the road was taking you deeper and deeper into the caves. Your pride hurt, you made a 180-degree turn and backtracked your steps at a run. Would Conrad have waited for you, knowing that you’d eventually come back? It was unlikely, he had more dragons than just you to worry about. You groaned, why hadn’t you trusted the tour guide? Panting, you reached the fork in the road. He wasn’t there. How would you find your way back out? That’s when you realized, down one of the paths was a glowing blue line. You ran towards it, then you saw another one a few meters along. They had been left by Conrad. The health nut would not risk you getting lost in the cave system alone. You went from marker to marker till sunlight appeared. You were out. Conrad was sitting a few meters away from the exit, and turned to face you. “Sugar Cube! You made it out, I’m glad. Did you see my markers?” He handed you a granola bar, “Here, eat this. It’ll help you recover your energy. You must be exhausted! Let’s get you to see a doctor, shall we?” [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was. [/center]

Trust that weird health nut? No way! You are sure that the other path will get you out of these forsaken caves, after all it was heading upwards. You trotted along confidently, twisting and turning with the curves.

You were wrong. Initially, you thought that it was just a downwards dip in the path and that, eventually, it’d take you back up again. But you were eventually forced to admit that the road was taking you deeper and deeper into the caves. Your pride hurt, you made a 180-degree turn and backtracked your steps at a run. Would Conrad have waited for you, knowing that you’d eventually come back? It was unlikely, he had more dragons than just you to worry about. You groaned, why hadn’t you trusted the tour guide?

Panting, you reached the fork in the road. He wasn’t there. How would you find your way back out? That’s when you realized, down one of the paths was a glowing blue line. You ran towards it, then you saw another one a few meters along. They had been left by Conrad. The health nut would not risk you getting lost in the cave system alone.

You went from marker to marker till sunlight appeared. You were out. Conrad was sitting a few meters away from the exit, and turned to face you.

“Sugar Cube! You made it out, I’m glad. Did you see my markers?” He handed you a granola bar, “Here, eat this. It’ll help you recover your energy. You must be exhausted! Let’s get you to see a doctor, shall we?”

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote] @StarCookies[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -1![/b][/color][/center] You look up at the ladder. It really does not look safe. You glance once more at the cliff-side... should you scale it? No. A ladder is always safer than loose rock. You take a deep breath and begin to climb. One step after another, you get higher and higher, closer and closer to freedom. For a moment, your hand slips and loses its grip. Luckily, you recover quickly and resume climbing, although a little more cautiously. You're almost there, you can smell the cake. Is this freedom? Yes. Before you know it, you stumble over the cliff's edge, lying on the soft ground. No one seems to notice your sudden arrival, but that doesn't bother you much. You are safe. A few hours pass and you are in the infirmary getting your injuries treated by a curious looking fae when a battered looking Snapper barges in, "Brian! I have you seen-?." Valena stops speaking abruptly when she sees you. After a pause, she smiles in relief, "I'm glad you're alright. How are you feeling?" You have a short conversation, where you assure her that you are okay. After which, with a small nod to the fae, Valena walks out. It is a few days later that you find out that Valena had spent hours wandering around the cave trying to find you, after all, you had never told her where you went off to. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Quote:

Health -1!

You look up at the ladder. It really does not look safe. You glance once more at the cliff-side... should you scale it? No. A ladder is always safer than loose rock. You take a deep breath and begin to climb. One step after another, you get higher and higher, closer and closer to freedom.
For a moment, your hand slips and loses its grip. Luckily, you recover quickly and resume climbing, although a little more cautiously.

You're almost there, you can smell the cake. Is this freedom? Yes. Before you know it, you stumble over the cliff's edge, lying on the soft ground. No one seems to notice your sudden arrival, but that doesn't bother you much. You are safe.

A few hours pass and you are in the infirmary getting your injuries treated by a curious looking fae when a battered looking Snapper barges in, "Brian! I have you seen-?."
Valena stops speaking abruptly when she sees you. After a pause, she smiles in relief, "I'm glad you're alright. How are you feeling?"

You have a short conversation, where you assure her that you are okay. After which, with a small nod to the fae, Valena walks out.

It is a few days later that you find out that Valena had spent hours wandering around the cave trying to find you, after all, you had never told her where you went off to.

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote] @JinxMoonstone @RemanLT @Siennia[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -2![/b][/color][/center] Nope, nope, nope. You did not sign up for this. You take an 180-degree turn and start running towards the ocean and exit. With leap you jump off the rock ledge and into the water. Midair, you see some rocks come loose from the ceiling and smash right were you had been. You hit the water, immediate dive deeper, and swim for the exit. You hear a sharp whump of a rock hitting the water. You hope these rocks don't land on you. You hear the sound of more rocks hitting the water until you are swimming through a minefield of underwater, falling rocks. You can't avoid being hit by them, but you do avoid being trapped. You are straining very hard against the waves and current, fighting to make it clear of the cave. You break out in to open water and sunlight streams down around you. You swim toward the surface to get some much needed air. Breaking the surface, the sound of grinding stone hits your ears and you turn back to the cave you left. It's is collapsing in on itself, burying the exit. Exhausted, you crawl up onto a beach at the base of the cliffs. There's a ladder going up, but you're much too tired and bruised to climb up right now. Instead, you rest and let the sunlight wash over you. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Health -2!

Nope, nope, nope. You did not sign up for this. You take an 180-degree turn and start running towards the ocean and exit. With leap you jump off the rock ledge and into the water. Midair, you see some rocks come loose from the ceiling and smash right were you had been.

You hit the water, immediate dive deeper, and swim for the exit. You hear a sharp whump of a rock hitting the water. You hope these rocks don't land on you. You hear the sound of more rocks hitting the water until you are swimming through a minefield of underwater, falling rocks.

You can't avoid being hit by them, but you do avoid being trapped. You are straining very hard against the waves and current, fighting to make it clear of the cave.

You break out in to open water and sunlight streams down around you. You swim toward the surface to get some much needed air. Breaking the surface, the sound of grinding stone hits your ears and you turn back to the cave you left. It's is collapsing in on itself, burying the exit. Exhausted, you crawl up onto a beach at the base of the cliffs. There's a ladder going up, but you're much too tired and bruised to climb up right now. Instead, you rest and let the sunlight wash over you.


Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51