Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51
[quote=Pinglist][/quote] You give up and rest your head against the rocks. The light bleeding through the cracks taunts you. You stare at it and, after studying it for some time, you can make out that the light is coming from a wire that trails off to the west. Excited, you peer through, trying to get a better look. The wire leads off to the left. Maybe there is a way to get to it? You backtrack, following the wall in hopes of meeting up with that wire. You crawl over piles of rubble and walk around larger piles of debris. The light starts to steadily get stronger. You walk towards the source of the light… …and see that it leads to an old elevator. There are speakers and leavers built in it so it is relatively new in appearance, but the dust built up shows that it hasn't been used in a long time. Taking a single step onto the carriage made it slightly sway away from you. The elevator is held suspended off the floor. Honestly, you're not sure how safe this is. You can see rust built up on the supports and everything creaks and moans as the carriage sways side to side. It might be safe just trying to climb the old shaft. At least then you won't be caught in a cage plummeting back to the ground if something breaks. You decide to: [b]1) Use the elevator. I'm already tired enough. 2) Climb the elevator shaft. I'm not trusting that thing.[/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/z1TGsYwtMKKgB8Ou2]Make your choice here![/url]
Pinglist wrote:

You give up and rest your head against the rocks. The light bleeding through the cracks taunts you.

You stare at it and, after studying it for some time, you can make out that the light is coming from a wire that trails off to the west. Excited, you peer through, trying to get a better look.

The wire leads off to the left. Maybe there is a way to get to it?

You backtrack, following the wall in hopes of meeting up with that wire. You crawl over piles of rubble and walk around larger piles of debris. The light starts to steadily get stronger. You walk towards the source of the light…

…and see that it leads to an old elevator. There are speakers and leavers built in it so it is relatively new in appearance, but the dust built up shows that it hasn't been used in a long time.

Taking a single step onto the carriage made it slightly sway away from you. The elevator is held suspended off the floor. Honestly, you're not sure how safe this is. You can see rust built up on the supports and everything creaks and moans as the carriage sways side to side.

It might be safe just trying to climb the old shaft. At least then you won't be caught in a cage plummeting back to the ground if something breaks.

You decide to:

1) Use the elevator. I'm already tired enough.
2) Climb the elevator shaft. I'm not trusting that thing.

Make your choice here!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote=Pinglist][/quote] You're sure that you can lead the other group back this way! With a mighty flap of your wings, you throw yourself out of the water and in the direction of Valena's voice. It's coming from a small offshoot of a tunnel. You land and barely keep your balance on all the loose stone. You walk silently down the tunnel, keeping your ears-peeled for Valena's voice. You hear her once or twice, following her indistinct words. You pass under wooden braces meant to keep the ceiling from collapsing inward. Eventually you reach a branching path. You haven't heard Valena's voice in a while. Do you go: [b]1) Left. 2) Right[/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/tgnlYB8p6ntBaHwP2]Make your choice here![/url]
Pinglist wrote:

You're sure that you can lead the other group back this way! With a mighty flap of your wings, you throw yourself out of the water and in the direction of Valena's voice. It's coming from a small offshoot of a tunnel. You land and barely keep your balance on all the loose stone. You walk silently down the tunnel, keeping your ears-peeled for Valena's voice. You hear her once or twice, following her indistinct words. You pass under wooden braces meant to keep the ceiling from collapsing inward. Eventually you reach a branching path. You haven't heard Valena's voice in a while.

Do you go:

1) Left.
2) Right

Make your choice here!
[quote=Pinglist] @Syceris @Hinumi @dividedAnimus @felistopaz @SporkLord @Espoir @Duskychangeling @KathiraNarae [/quote] You should tell Conrad! You head back to the group, it looks like they're all grouped up around the side of the cave for some reason. You rush up to them quickly. "Valena took this route in one of our earlier explorations! She said it was a perfectly safe exit! Just a short dip and then you're on the other side. See she marked it here to show it's safe!" Conrad is showing a water filled hole to the rest of the group. Looking closely, you think you see some light...maybe. "So who would like to go first?" A hesitant guardian volunteers and Conrad hands over the end of a rope. "Give this a tug when you get to the other side." You and the others watch anxiously as the guardian dives in. There is a very tense silence as you all wait. When the rope is visibly tugged, everyone relaxes. "Alright, just follow the rope to get out! One-by-one now, no pushing." Pretty soon you're the only one left. "In you go. You'll be out in no time, parfait!" Conrad gently motions you toward the hole. You look at him expectantly. "Oh- uh...me? Well, I'm...hmm. I'm pretty good at most EXTREME SPORTS but, well, ...swimming isn't one of them. SO! After you head out I'm going to see if I can find Valena. Don't worry about me, though." Do you: [b]1) Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave. 2) Stay. I can't leave him behind.[/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/TlRBGYZGm79QFoRd2]Make your choice here![/url]

You should tell Conrad! You head back to the group, it looks like they're all grouped up around the side of the cave for some reason. You rush up to them quickly.

"Valena took this route in one of our earlier explorations! She said it was a perfectly safe exit! Just a short dip and then you're on the other side. See she marked it here to show it's safe!" Conrad is showing a water filled hole to the rest of the group. Looking closely, you think you see some light...maybe.

"So who would like to go first?" A hesitant guardian volunteers and Conrad hands over the end of a rope. "Give this a tug when you get to the other side."

You and the others watch anxiously as the guardian dives in. There is a very tense silence as you all wait. When the rope is visibly tugged, everyone relaxes.

"Alright, just follow the rope to get out! One-by-one now, no pushing."

Pretty soon you're the only one left.

"In you go. You'll be out in no time, parfait!" Conrad gently motions you toward the hole. You look at him expectantly. "Oh- uh...me? Well, I'm...hmm. I'm pretty good at most EXTREME SPORTS but, well, ...swimming isn't one of them. SO! After you head out I'm going to see if I can find Valena. Don't worry about me, though."

Do you:

1) Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave.
2) Stay. I can't leave him behind.

Make your choice here!
[quote=Pinglist] @rubyredtan [/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -1![/color][/b] [/center] Making a split-second decision, you rocket off to the hole in the far wall. You don’t look back, but you can hear the giant cephalopod following behind you. After you scramble onto the ledge, you take a breath and look back to see the octoflyer below you with that same apologetic-seeming look from before. It dives under for a moment and comes back up, offering a lyertail puffer with a tentacle that doesn’t quite reach your perch. Hesitantly, you lean over the ledge and reach for the fish. Once you grab it, you backpedal before cautiously offering a smile in thanks. This must be Horace. When Horace gurgles happily, you wave and back up, motioning to leave. You receive a beckoning wave in return and lean down further, curious. The cephalopod lifts a tentacle, which makes you flinch slightly, but you stay put, and gently pets your head. You notice it’s the injured limb, which makes you feel quite guilty. Holding up a finger, you scan the outcrop and grin as you find what you were hoping for. This plant is well known for its healing properties . It can make cuts stop hurting even if it got wet, and the scrapes would heal in a few hours. You pick some of it and begin mashing the plant between your teeth. Stretching your wings, you glide down and hover to catch his attention. You mime being held, which the octoflyer does hesitantly with an uninjured limb. He slowly offers his cut arm after you motion for it. You spit the masticated plant matter out of your mouth and cover the gashes with it. Horace looks at his arm curiously after you’re finished, dunking it underwater a few times. After realizing what you’ve done, Horace gurgles happily again, gives you another pet, and gently lifts you back onto the ledge. You wave your goodbyes and head into the cave as Horace dives below the water beyond your sight. As he leaves, he smacks the wall below you, which confuses you until you hear Valena’s voice echoing quietly from ahead of you. “Is everyone okay?” Silently, you thank Horace. You rush forward, then walk, then crawl. The tunnel whittles down to a tight fit, but it thankfully opens back up before it gets too small. In front of you is a vertical shaft that rises higher than you can see, to what you assume is the surface. It’s rocky and a little small, but you think you could climb it without too much trouble. Off to the side is another tunnel, dimly lit by a dull green glow coming from scattered gems embedded in the wall. You can hear Valena’s voice echoing through it, and you grow excited at the prospect of finding her. You turn your attention back to the shaft, though, and wonder if this really leads to the surface. The lake was plenty sunny, but the ceiling wasn’t open. Perhaps you should climb up to check? Your initial goal here was to bring them together, though, and you could end up alone if you don’t stay on track and keep searching for Valena. Even though she seems close, she could be leaving right now and leave you hunting for someone who isn’t there. Either choice you make is a gamble... Do you: [b]1) Continue forward. I bet I can find the other tour group 2) Climb the shaft. Almost out! [/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXq932IahU4j1jsgQtRdaJO7EYsfdmgKiEC9rxzCLJTaueZg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Make your choice here![/url]
Pinglist wrote:

Health -1!

Making a split-second decision, you rocket off to the hole in the far wall. You don’t look back, but you can hear the giant cephalopod following behind you. After you scramble onto the ledge, you take a breath and look back to see the octoflyer below you with that same apologetic-seeming look from before. It dives under for a moment and comes back up, offering a lyertail puffer with a tentacle that doesn’t quite reach your perch. Hesitantly, you lean over the ledge and reach for the fish. Once you grab it, you backpedal before cautiously offering a smile in thanks. This must be Horace.

When Horace gurgles happily, you wave and back up, motioning to leave. You receive a beckoning wave in return and lean down further, curious. The cephalopod lifts a tentacle, which makes you flinch slightly, but you stay put, and gently pets your head. You notice it’s the injured limb, which makes you feel quite guilty. Holding up a finger, you scan the outcrop and grin as you find what you were hoping for.

This plant is well known for its healing properties . It can make cuts stop hurting even if it got wet, and the scrapes would heal in a few hours. You pick some of it and begin mashing the plant between your teeth. Stretching your wings, you glide down and hover to catch his attention. You mime being held, which the octoflyer does hesitantly with an uninjured limb. He slowly offers his cut arm after you motion for it.

You spit the masticated plant matter out of your mouth and cover the gashes with it. Horace looks at his arm curiously after you’re finished, dunking it underwater a few times. After realizing what you’ve done, Horace gurgles happily again, gives you another pet, and gently lifts you back onto the ledge.

You wave your goodbyes and head into the cave as Horace dives below the water beyond your sight. As he leaves, he smacks the wall below you, which confuses you until you hear Valena’s voice echoing quietly from ahead of you. “Is everyone okay?”

Silently, you thank Horace. You rush forward, then walk, then crawl. The tunnel whittles down to a tight fit, but it thankfully opens back up before it gets too small. In front of you is a vertical shaft that rises higher than you can see, to what you assume is the surface. It’s rocky and a little small, but you think you could climb it without too much trouble. Off to the side is another tunnel, dimly lit by a dull green glow coming from scattered gems embedded in the wall. You can hear Valena’s voice echoing through it, and you grow excited at the prospect of finding her.

You turn your attention back to the shaft, though, and wonder if this really leads to the surface. The lake was plenty sunny, but the ceiling wasn’t open. Perhaps you should climb up to check? Your initial goal here was to bring them together, though, and you could end up alone if you don’t stay on track and keep searching for Valena. Even though she seems close, she could be leaving right now and leave you hunting for someone who isn’t there. Either choice you make is a gamble...
Do you:

1) Continue forward. I bet I can find the other tour group
2) Climb the shaft. Almost out!

Make your choice here!
[quote=Pinglist] @Stormdreamer [/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -1![/color][/b] [/center] Acting on instinct, you launch yourself back towards shore, away from where you heard Valena’s voice. The adrenaline helps you ignore whatever pain your wings were in as you rocket forward through the air. The shore isn’t far away now, but you are starting to feel the results of the strain. Behind you, the sound of the octoflyer following you doesn’t stop, and it drives you forward. Still, your body could only go so far on its fight-or-flight response, and the cephalopod catches up to you soon after your exhaustion does. You flail as much as your exhausted muscles allow when one of its tentacles wraps around your middle, which isn’t a lot. You whine fearfully as it adjust its grip. You are being held very gently. The oddness of the pose flashes through your mind, but is pushed aside as another tentacle approaches you. You whine again, louder this time, and squeeze your eyes shut as it reaches out and...pets you? You open your eyes hesitantly, and are surprised to confirm that the octoflyer is indeed simply stroking your head. Confused, you start to reach out and the arm is taken away quickly. It returns with a large fish, which you take gingerly. You realize that this must be Horace, considering the lake’s name and Conrad’s warning. You also realize that he probably meant no harm before, and guilt quickly settles over you. You’re completely drained of energy and can only weakly motion to shore. Horace understands you, though, and you soon begin to feel the wind over your body as he rushes towards land. You’re confused as you begin to feel your strength returning at an abnormal pace, but the faint glow from the octoflyer tells you enough. Soon, you can hear the trailing voices of the tour and, most clearly, Conrad. “Muffin?” The worry etched in his face makes you both feel bad for leaving and thankful you came back. He spies you as you approach, and flies out to meet you over the deeper waters Horace was comfortable in. He scoops you up, pausing only to give a quick “good boy” to Horace, and rushes both of you back. “Are you okay, cupcake?” He asks as you approach land. You nod, smiling. It perks Conrad up immediately, and he’s back to grinning when he sets you down carefully on the beach before landing. He heads back up to the front of the tour and leads you over to a water filled hole. There is a rope going down it. "If you head through here, you'll be out in no time! Some of the other's have already gone." As you watch, another dragon jumps into the water, following the rope. "Why don't you go next? That must have been quite the scare!“ Do you: [b]1) Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave. 2) Stay, I can't leave him behind [/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8nKRVZj-RnJH5ic67y0GCIof-R0pEYo04QPjuJgIvICXfYQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Make your choice here![/url]
Pinglist wrote:

Health -1!

Acting on instinct, you launch yourself back towards shore, away from where you heard Valena’s voice. The adrenaline helps you ignore whatever pain your wings were in as you rocket forward through the air. The shore isn’t far away now, but you are starting to feel the results of the strain. Behind you, the sound of the octoflyer following you doesn’t stop, and it drives you forward. Still, your body could only go so far on its fight-or-flight response, and the cephalopod catches up to you soon after your exhaustion does.

You flail as much as your exhausted muscles allow when one of its tentacles wraps around your middle, which isn’t a lot. You whine fearfully as it adjust its grip. You are being held very gently. The oddness of the pose flashes through your mind, but is pushed aside as another tentacle approaches you. You whine again, louder this time, and squeeze your eyes shut as it reaches out and...pets you?

You open your eyes hesitantly, and are surprised to confirm that the octoflyer is indeed simply stroking your head. Confused, you start to reach out and the arm is taken away quickly. It returns with a large fish, which you take gingerly. You realize that this must be Horace, considering the lake’s name and Conrad’s warning. You also realize that he probably meant no harm before, and guilt quickly settles over you.

You’re completely drained of energy and can only weakly motion to shore. Horace understands you, though, and you soon begin to feel the wind over your body as he rushes towards land. You’re confused as you begin to feel your strength returning at an abnormal pace, but the faint glow from the octoflyer tells you enough. Soon, you can hear the trailing voices of the tour and, most clearly, Conrad.

“Muffin?” The worry etched in his face makes you both feel bad for leaving and thankful you came back. He spies you as you approach, and flies out to meet you over the deeper waters Horace was comfortable in. He scoops you up, pausing only to give a quick “good boy” to Horace, and rushes both of you back.

“Are you okay, cupcake?” He asks as you approach land. You nod, smiling. It perks Conrad up immediately, and he’s back to grinning when he sets you down carefully on the beach before landing. He heads back up to the front of the tour and leads you over to a water filled hole. There is a rope going down it.

"If you head through here, you'll be out in no time! Some of the other's have already gone." As you watch, another dragon jumps into the water, following the rope. "Why don't you go next? That must have been quite the scare!“

Do you:

1) Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave.
2) Stay, I can't leave him behind

Make your choice here!
[quote] @Watercolour @LehLora @Saraceaser @SeaGodling @Morare @Stanzascale @xarellax @GiantPandroid @Cheshly @heartcrusher1 @tigressRising @Sidegrinder @Delari @kokobean22 @Tenbris @Katsuokai @ThisOneIsBlue[/quote] You are safely pulled up the waterfall, but the ledge next to the river is even smaller. You all continue to follow the river. The path grows steadily narrower until all of you a walking on just a narrow lip hanging over the rushing water. The river itself has turned into a wide sheet of water flowing swiftly over the rocks underneath, a far cry from the deep, narrow stream it was downriver. The ceiling has lowered down until all of you are ducking your heads to keep from bumping it and there is no way any of you could fly. You hear a sharp yelp and watch one of the dragons up ahead nearly pitch into the fast moving river. Those nearby were fast enough to save him from washing away. Valena hears and quickly does her best to make sure everyone is okay, but it is enormously difficult with everyone balancing on a narrow ledge. “Alright everyone!” Valena yells over the sound of water. “The path has become too narrow but if we continue following the river we will get to the surface. We have to get into the water. To keep everyone safe, we’re all going to need to be tied together. Take this rope and tie it around your torso, then pass the loose end onto the next dragon in line.” You aren’t entirely sure about this. It’s possible that if someone else trips, you’ll just be washed away, too. The dragon in front of you hands you the rope. You choose to: [b]A. Tie yourself in. Better safe than sorry. B. Pass it on without tying in. That's a deathtrap![/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68HQ06qqqzUwk8zK43jwtQvEVohiSFVy61TtCpvJoHPFTuQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]

You are safely pulled up the waterfall, but the ledge next to the river is even smaller. You all continue to follow the river. The path grows steadily narrower until all of you a walking on just a narrow lip hanging over the rushing water. The river itself has turned into a wide sheet of water flowing swiftly over the rocks underneath, a far cry from the deep, narrow stream it was downriver. The ceiling has lowered down until all of you are ducking your heads to keep from bumping it and there is no way any of you could fly.

You hear a sharp yelp and watch one of the dragons up ahead nearly pitch into the fast moving river. Those nearby were fast enough to save him from washing away. Valena hears and quickly does her best to make sure everyone is okay, but it is enormously difficult with everyone balancing on a narrow ledge.

“Alright everyone!” Valena yells over the sound of water. “The path has become too narrow but if we continue following the river we will get to the surface. We have to get into the water. To keep everyone safe, we’re all going to need to be tied together. Take this rope and tie it around your torso, then pass the loose end onto the next dragon in line.”

You aren’t entirely sure about this. It’s possible that if someone else trips, you’ll just be washed away, too. The dragon in front of you hands you the rope.
You choose to:

A. Tie yourself in. Better safe than sorry.
B. Pass it on without tying in. That's a deathtrap!

Click here to decide!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote]@Salvation @ZoneZer0 @Azuredusk @DraigTeg @NinaOsp @Raccoongirl @Katelle[/quote] No way, this is just getting more dangerous. You turn off to the side tunnel. You follow the twisting tunnels until you end up near a huge underground lake. It's a quiet place, but there's no exit you can see. You choose another tunnel, practically at random by this point and follow it. You wonder if the others got out okay. That waterfall sure looked like a death-trap. Running into Conrad is a bit of a surprise. You really didn't expect him here at all. "Tartlet! Whatever are you doing so far away from Valena? Don't worry! I know EXACTLY where you need to go! Follow me," Conrad said cheerfully. You choose to: [b]A. Follow him. He's a guide after all. Don't follow, he's weird. Grins too much. [/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnXX_hXE0zDoq5WibmXtiwT9IU0dY-UgJg11UWc5jsNUiahA/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]

No way, this is just getting more dangerous. You turn off to the side tunnel. You follow the twisting tunnels until you end up near a huge underground lake. It's a quiet place, but there's no exit you can see.

You choose another tunnel, practically at random by this point and follow it. You wonder if the others got out okay. That waterfall sure looked like a death-trap.

Running into Conrad is a bit of a surprise. You really didn't expect him here at all.

"Tartlet! Whatever are you doing so far away from Valena? Don't worry! I know EXACTLY where you need to go! Follow me," Conrad said cheerfully.

You choose to:

A. Follow him. He's a guide after all.
Don't follow, he's weird. Grins too much.

Click here to decide!
[quote] @StarCookies[/quote] [center][color=DarkRed][b]Health -2![/b][/color][/center] With a last glance at the cave walls behind you jump into the cold water. Fighting against the freezing cold, you head straight towards the exit. Sunlight, noises of the festivities, and the sweet smell of cakes become ever stronger. How many hours had passed since you first entered the caves? Will you actually be able to escape? You keep swimming, fighting against the harsh waves characteristic of the shifting expanse’s coasts. You had heard rumors that these waters were littered with poison spears from the nearby Maren clans. Better not stay too long. Exhausted, you wash up onto the shore, scrambling onto the sand. You try to catch your breath. However, there is little time to rest as you are eager to reach other dragons, and maybe find help for those still stuck in the caves. You look up, there is still a harsh cliffside to climb. You try to fly, but a stabbing pain shudders through your wings. Somewhere along the way, you must have been injured. You pace up and down the beach, looking for the best way to climb the cliff. Eventually, you find a ladder. However, it is old and slimy, bits of it disintegrating from age. Is it worth the risk? Do you: [b]A. Climb the disintegrating ladder. Safer than the cliffside. B. Scale the cliffside. Safer than the ladder[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE88gi8iOh8hYpvsiJBZqiKG5cUXmBPKuzOZPyNWncAcPSmA/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click Here to Decide![/url]
Quote:
Health -2!

With a last glance at the cave walls behind you jump into the cold water. Fighting against the freezing cold, you head straight towards the exit. Sunlight, noises of the festivities, and the sweet smell of cakes become ever stronger. How many hours had passed since you first entered the caves? Will you actually be able to escape?

You keep swimming, fighting against the harsh waves characteristic of the shifting expanse’s coasts. You had heard rumors that these waters were littered with poison spears from the nearby Maren clans. Better not stay too long.

Exhausted, you wash up onto the shore, scrambling onto the sand. You try to catch your breath. However, there is little time to rest as you are eager to reach other dragons, and maybe find help for those still stuck in the caves. You look up, there is still a harsh cliffside to climb. You try to fly, but a stabbing pain shudders through your wings. Somewhere along the way, you must have been injured. You pace up and down the beach, looking for the best way to climb the cliff.

Eventually, you find a ladder. However, it is old and slimy, bits of it disintegrating from age. Is it worth the risk?

Do you:

A. Climb the disintegrating ladder. Safer than the cliffside.
B. Scale the cliffside. Safer than the ladder

Click Here to Decide!
[quote] @Lasreaine @JinxMoonstone @Amariel @FloatingInSpace @CrystalRush @RemanLT[/quote] It is painful having to turn away from the sunlight, but you had to find Valena. Everyone had to get out together. You draw an "X" on the floor, hoping to leave a trail to follow. The music and cheers from the party above echo faintly in the cave. You look up and the rocky ceiling and sigh. That's when you realize that the stomping of the party is sending vibrations throughout the ground, and the rocks above you are shaking with the music. Is the ceiling about to collapse? No... it isn’t out of the ordinary for rocks to vibrate. If it is dangerous, the rocks would have come loose days ago, when the festivities started. What do you do? [b]A. It's too risky. You have to get out and run! B. The rocks aren't going anywhere. I'll just wait it out and then keep looking.[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyb3LVpPREDS_w-OyKPbLxzLA-gTmb9vmld_sprhGdYlGAqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]

It is painful having to turn away from the sunlight, but you had to find Valena. Everyone had to get out together. You draw an "X" on the floor, hoping to leave a trail to follow. The music and cheers from the party above echo faintly in the cave. You look up and the rocky ceiling and sigh. That's when you realize that the stomping of the party is sending vibrations throughout the ground, and the rocks above you are shaking with the music. Is the ceiling about to collapse? No... it isn’t out of the ordinary for rocks to vibrate. If it is dangerous, the rocks would have come loose days ago, when the festivities started.

What do you do?

A. It's too risky. You have to get out and run!
B. The rocks aren't going anywhere. I'll just wait it out and then keep looking.

Click here to decide!
[quote]@Siritys @SkyyeofEmber @jetfeather @Levanaael @Delcat @Sylphiette @Samoqueen @Origamer @Lundlaeva @thestuffedanimal @teastain @FawnStars7[/quote] You look up at the room with the shining gems. There was no going back. Gathering your wits, you turn and walk down the new corridor. It is so quiet… too quiet. All you can hear is your footsteps and ragged breathing. Every step hurts, the fall injured you badly. How much time has passed by? You reflect on the events that lead you into this peculiar situation. If only you hadn’t been so greedy. Had you not picked up those gems, maybe the floor wouldn’t have collapsed. You miss Valena, surely she’d know what to do and where to go now. But there was no point reflecting on what could have been. “Come on muffin, don’t be scared. I’m sure this is the right way!” Was that? “There’s an underwater passage right over there, it should lead you to safety. Me? Oh no, I’ll stay here out of the water.” You take a sharp turn to the left and there they are, Conrad the Ridgeback and his group, hanging around a large underground lake. You smiled widely. “Sugar Cube! What are you doing over there? What happened? Are you injured?” Conrad trotted over to your side, fussing over your wounds, “This does not look good. We have to get you out of here.” Conrad leads you to the water’s edge. “I was telling the rest of the group, right there, underwater, there is a passageway that will lead you to safety. Are you feeling up to it? You only need to follow the rope and it will lead right out." Do you: [b]A. Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave. B. Stay. I can't leave him behind. [/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoc8AHlssDMaQhcl4YTW79QUzzZsuaWVfp0Cw3hOu0z8zvKw/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]

You look up at the room with the shining gems. There was no going back. Gathering your wits, you turn and walk down the new corridor. It is so quiet… too quiet. All you can hear is your footsteps and ragged breathing. Every step hurts, the fall injured you badly. How much time has passed by?

You reflect on the events that lead you into this peculiar situation. If only you hadn’t been so greedy. Had you not picked up those gems, maybe the floor wouldn’t have collapsed. You miss Valena, surely she’d know what to do and where to go now. But there was no point reflecting on what could have been.

“Come on muffin, don’t be scared. I’m sure this is the right way!”

Was that?

“There’s an underwater passage right over there, it should lead you to safety. Me? Oh no, I’ll stay here out of the water.”

You take a sharp turn to the left and there they are, Conrad the Ridgeback and his group, hanging around a large underground lake. You smiled widely.

“Sugar Cube! What are you doing over there? What happened? Are you injured?” Conrad trotted over to your side, fussing over your wounds, “This does not look good. We have to get you out of here.”

Conrad leads you to the water’s edge. “I was telling the rest of the group, right there, underwater, there is a passageway that will lead you to safety. Are you feeling up to it? You only need to follow the rope and it will lead right out."

Do you:
A. Go through the hole. I'm done with this cave.
B. Stay. I can't leave him behind.

Click here to decide!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51