Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51
[quote]@Siritys @Levanaael @Nightfleet @FawnStars7 @Origamer @jetfeather @Samoqueen @Huskily @Lundlaeva @thestuffedanimal @teastain @LucidWhispers @Rocwylde @QuetzalQueen [/quote] You turn your back on the tour group walking down a different tunnel and head back towards the light. The tunnel almost immediately starts to slope upwards. You follow the bend and emerge into a wide room. Strings hang from the ceiling, dripping down in long, thin strips to meet the floor. They are back-lit by softly glowing light, forming a curtain. It's only when you touch them that you find them to be made of stone. Not wanting to damage the delicate formations you squeeze through them to get to the light. It was more than just a curtain, the whole room is filled with them, so it takes you some minutes to cross. On the other side, you see the cause of the light and, to your sharp disappointment, it isn't the exit. Instead, laying on the floor are four jewels. Brilliant and prismatic, they shed light shot-through with color onto the cave walls. You choose to: [b]A. Grab the gems. They might be useful when you get out. B. Leave the gems. You have other priorities, like getting out![/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/EPjcWWGQcdNUXPgh1]Click here to decide![/url]

You turn your back on the tour group walking down a different tunnel and head back towards the light. The tunnel almost immediately starts to slope upwards.

You follow the bend and emerge into a wide room. Strings hang from the ceiling, dripping down in long, thin strips to meet the floor. They are back-lit by softly glowing light, forming a curtain. It's only when you touch them that you find them to be made of stone.

Not wanting to damage the delicate formations you squeeze through them to get to the light. It was more than just a curtain, the whole room is filled with them, so it takes you some minutes to cross.

On the other side, you see the cause of the light and, to your sharp disappointment, it isn't the exit. Instead, laying on the floor are four jewels. Brilliant and prismatic, they shed light shot-through with color onto the cave walls.

You choose to:

A. Grab the gems. They might be useful when you get out.
B. Leave the gems. You have other priorities, like getting out!


Click here to decide!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url] ooooh, shiny, shiny, pretty. Mystery is soo taking one or two whit him. Everyone in lair will be so jealus of him, if he got such a pretty stone. And of course he could give one to his mate Bertram. Bertram would defenedly love such a gift.

25900215_350.png


ooooh, shiny, shiny, pretty. Mystery is soo taking one or two whit him. Everyone in lair will be so jealus of him, if he got such a pretty stone. And of course he could give one to his mate Bertram. Bertram would defenedly love such a gift.
nE1f1a8.gifMRJWRkO.pngAZiT3Je.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34333947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343340/34333947_350.png[/img] [/url] With an injured wing , TickTock decides to stay close to shore and try his hand at fishing

34333947_350.png


With an injured wing , TickTock decides to stay close to shore and try his hand at fishing
z63Jhjx.png
Vesparian didn't know much about caves and rivers, so what could he do? He decided to trust the leader once more, though doubts starting filling his mind. Would his safety be compromised? Then again, safety in numbers.
Vesparian didn't know much about caves and rivers, so what could he do? He decided to trust the leader once more, though doubts starting filling his mind. Would his safety be compromised? Then again, safety in numbers.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/16663/1666216p.png[/img][/url][/center] "Is this everyone?" Shunic shook his head as he realised that although the majority of the tour group were there, a good number were absent. "Should I go look for the others?" Some worried murmurs made the Mirror hesitate, and some suggested that Conrad was likely with them. Though he wasn't wholly convinced, Shunic set the idea aside for the time being. The Mirror wasn't especially worried about finding his own way out at this stage. If anything he was tempted to explore further. However, that would be if he was adventuring on his own. If anyone was in danger and needed help, that took priority over everything else. Shunic sought Valena and asked if there was anything he could do to help, such as scout ahead. He wanted to be more active in the evacuation effort. As far as he was concerned, the fact that her breed had been designed by the Earthshaker gave her an edge over others at caving. The Mirror recalled a not disimilar occasion where a Snapper had lead an expedition to excavate an old laboratory buried beneath an area of the desert.
1666216p.png

"Is this everyone?" Shunic shook his head as he realised that although the majority of the tour group were there, a good number were absent. "Should I go look for the others?" Some worried murmurs made the Mirror hesitate, and some suggested that Conrad was likely with them. Though he wasn't wholly convinced, Shunic set the idea aside for the time being.
The Mirror wasn't especially worried about finding his own way out at this stage. If anything he was tempted to explore further. However, that would be if he was adventuring on his own. If anyone was in danger and needed help, that took priority over everything else.

Shunic sought Valena and asked if there was anything he could do to help, such as scout ahead. He wanted to be more active in the evacuation effort. As far as he was concerned, the fact that her breed had been designed by the Earthshaker gave her an edge over others at caving. The Mirror recalled a not disimilar occasion where a Snapper had lead an expedition to excavate an old laboratory buried beneath an area of the desert.
zWpJnN2.png merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngjyh70pC.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png 'Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin.' ~Twilight Princess 2uXjxgw.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31798220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/317983/31798220p.png[/img] [/url][/center] Snappers usually knows their routes right? Or Ivanova thinks so. She is blaming herself not bringing the proper equipment for this tour, but it seems other's bags hides some useful stuff. Like a little compass from the skydancer before her, but... it seems it was broken by the fall. She sighs, but stuffs the compass into her own bag, as it could come handy later. - To the upriver right? - She agrees with some others about following the tour guide.

Snappers usually knows their routes right? Or Ivanova thinks so. She is blaming herself not bringing the proper equipment for this tour, but it seems other's bags hides some useful stuff. Like a little compass from the skydancer before her, but... it seems it was broken by the fall. She sighs, but stuffs the compass into her own bag, as it could come handy later.
- To the upriver right? - She agrees with some others about following the tour guide.
rlKxFiv.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33097187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330972/33097187_350.png[/img] [/url] Trey irritated clicks his tongue and taps his toe claw against the rocky ground while the decided on what to do. No, he's not backtracking; Trey would rather lose his life to these rocks than admit he was wrong. But... he still doesn't want to die. He analyzed the blockade, trying to find the best way to approach it. He jumped up onto a large boulder and started to tug on a rock in the middle. It came loose easily, and the rocks barely shifted. With a small smirk, he continues taking apart the wall.

33097187_350.png


Trey irritated clicks his tongue and taps his toe claw against the rocky ground while the decided on what to do. No, he's not backtracking; Trey would rather lose his life to these rocks than admit he was wrong. But... he still doesn't want to die.

He analyzed the blockade, trying to find the best way to approach it. He jumped up onto a large boulder and started to tug on a rock in the middle. It came loose easily, and the rocks barely shifted. With a small smirk, he continues taking apart the wall.
If there's one thing Shikasa knows well, it's water. She takes one look at the river and huddles back with her tour guide, as it's a very swift current that looks to be uneven and turbulent, not to mention the likelihood of sharp rocks in either the bottom or in a pile somewhere between here and the ocean.
If there's one thing Shikasa knows well, it's water. She takes one look at the river and huddles back with her tour guide, as it's a very swift current that looks to be uneven and turbulent, not to mention the likelihood of sharp rocks in either the bottom or in a pile somewhere between here and the ocean.
WMS4Niu.pngSpr_4p_134.pngaxOkNaR.png
14alb91.png
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/71676/7167584p.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][size=3]The light turned out to be gems and not the exit--which is both disappointing yet exciting. Zax isn't sure what to do--it's not like you can eat gems, but... "hmmm, they'll make adequate souvenir..." He picked up the gems and came to the next conundrum: where to store them? "....[i]this spelunking business is harder than I thought.[/i]"
7167584p.png The light turned out to be gems and not the exit--which is both disappointing yet exciting. Zax isn't sure what to do--it's not like you can eat gems, but... "hmmm, they'll make adequate souvenir..."
He picked up the gems and came to the next conundrum: where to store them?
"....this spelunking business is harder than I thought."
bebelac_by_whirryporry-dbyrlu5.png
[img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259754/25975375_350.png[/img] He might not like the dark, he might be scared right now, but Geode knows what's what: An explorer is nothing without proof (sometimes called "loot", as well). So he's taking the gems with him. But before possibly being trapped here or cursed from picking these gems, @Tyeth Geode eats his scone
25975375_350.png
He might not like the dark, he might be scared right now, but Geode knows what's what: An explorer is nothing without proof (sometimes called "loot", as well). So he's taking the gems with him. But before possibly being trapped here or cursed from picking these gems,

@Tyeth

Geode eats his scone
a6UQvR2.png




Art by Rytil
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51