Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33258078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332581/33258078_350.png[/img] [/url] Tapioca immediately darted over to the mysterious thing, being the hyper Spiral that she is. This was an adventure! You're [i]supposed[/i] to explore!

33258078_350.png

Tapioca immediately darted over to the mysterious thing, being the hyper Spiral that she is. This was an adventure! You're supposed to explore!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url] Mystery listens guides couple minutes and after that he is running all over the place, looking in all the little crackles and trying to peek in the cave. He is so ready to start the adventure.

25900215_350.png

Mystery listens guides couple minutes and after that he is running all over the place, looking in all the little crackles and trying to peek in the cave. He is so ready to start the adventure.
B43QG5A.png
[b]Username:[/b] Morare [b]User ID:[/b] 314965 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Ivanova [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31798220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317983/31798220_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Visiting home for the festival was her best decision lately. After the humid weather by the Shrieking Wilds she really missed the Expanse's dry climate. Not to mention the lazyness of the nature dragons in her eyes, she expected to see a hard working crew this festival. She wanted to pick up one of her old machine today, but a pamflet of the tour catched her eyes. And a ticket was near on the table, so she picked that up, thinking that the owner won't be mad if she is borrowig his place for a little. She knews so little about the Expanse's geography, as working was always first before she began her travels with Llyr. - Detailed as always... - Murmured as she is combing trough the waiver's text. She wanted to ask a question, but something catched her eyes when she lifted her head. Curiousity kills the cat, but not her, as [b]she likes to check everything.[/b] This makes her an excelent worker.
Username: Morare
User ID: 314965
Dragon Name: Ivanova
Dragon Picture:
Visiting home for the festival was her best decision lately. After the humid weather by the Shrieking Wilds she really missed the Expanse's dry climate. Not to mention the lazyness of the nature dragons in her eyes, she expected to see a hard working crew this festival. She wanted to pick up one of her old machine today, but a pamflet of the tour catched her eyes. And a ticket was near on the table, so she picked that up, thinking that the owner won't be mad if she is borrowig his place for a little. She knews so little about the Expanse's geography, as working was always first before she began her travels with Llyr.

- Detailed as always... - Murmured as she is combing trough the waiver's text. She wanted to ask a question, but something catched her eyes when she lifted her head. Curiousity kills the cat, but not her, as she likes to check everything. This makes her an excelent worker.
TzSdlFL.png
((Going about this in-character. XD At the very least if his choices bite him too many times in a row he might make an effort to be more sensible, heh.)) [quote=Waiver][b]Username:[/b] Stanzascale. [b]User ID:[/b] 81. [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Shunic. [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16663/1666216_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] Once he'd spotted the direction the sign was pointing in, he set of at a run. Mostly out of a physical expression of excitement, partly as a little warm-up exercise. When the cliff edge appeared, Shunic opened his wings and made the smooth transition into Flight. As a Wind dragon, he was far more inclined to the air than a Mirror might otherwise be, but he liked to see something new everytime he visited a place. So this could mean going by foot somewhere once seen from the air. The Mirror had once encountered a group of wanderers mostly comprised of Wind and Plague dragons, whose attitude was that, in order to travel much further than one's neighbourhood, it was necessary to adapt to varying terrains. Shunic found it easy to see the reasoning of it. Once the Mirror reached the main congregation, he took a moment to wander around and say 'hello' to a few friendly-looking faces. Today dragons of all shapes and sizes (along with life experiences if some of the varying apparel-choices were anything to go by) were heeding the call of adventure. Shunic called out another 'hello!' when the two guides came to introduce themselves. Valena did a marvellous job of making the event sound well-worth the excitement expressed by Conrad. This was probably their passion, Shunic thought to himself. He smiled, confident that it was going to be a great time for everyone. The roads less trodden will naturally have the paths less seen, and when something becomes 'abandoned' someone's going to explore it sometime. "A while back, I heard both my parents were going to be spending some time at my birth-clan." Shunic idly remarked to anyone nearby listening. "So, that was my last stop before travelling this way." The Mirror did not feel that stamina was likely to be an issue. As the talk became less interesting, Shunic's attention drifted, and he glanced around the cave they were in. They were unlikely to dawdle in this particular one for long, so he was taking a look while they were there. So when something unknown caught his attention, it was only the sheer number of dragons in the area that slowed him as the Mirror went to take a look.
((Going about this in-character. XD At the very least if his choices bite him too many times in a row he might make an effort to be more sensible, heh.))
Waiver wrote:
Username: Stanzascale.
User ID: 81.
Dragon Name: Shunic.
Dragon Picture:
1666216_350.png

Once he'd spotted the direction the sign was pointing in, he set of at a run. Mostly out of a physical expression of excitement, partly as a little warm-up exercise. When the cliff edge appeared, Shunic opened his wings and made the smooth transition into Flight. As a Wind dragon, he was far more inclined to the air than a Mirror might otherwise be, but he liked to see something new everytime he visited a place. So this could mean going by foot somewhere once seen from the air. The Mirror had once encountered a group of wanderers mostly comprised of Wind and Plague dragons, whose attitude was that, in order to travel much further than one's neighbourhood, it was necessary to adapt to varying terrains. Shunic found it easy to see the reasoning of it.

Once the Mirror reached the main congregation, he took a moment to wander around and say 'hello' to a few friendly-looking faces. Today dragons of all shapes and sizes (along with life experiences if some of the varying apparel-choices were anything to go by) were heeding the call of adventure.

Shunic called out another 'hello!' when the two guides came to introduce themselves. Valena did a marvellous job of making the event sound well-worth the excitement expressed by Conrad. This was probably their passion, Shunic thought to himself. He smiled, confident that it was going to be a great time for everyone.

The roads less trodden will naturally have the paths less seen, and when something becomes 'abandoned' someone's going to explore it sometime.

"A while back, I heard both my parents were going to be spending some time at my birth-clan." Shunic idly remarked to anyone nearby listening. "So, that was my last stop before travelling this way." The Mirror did not feel that stamina was likely to be an issue.

As the talk became less interesting, Shunic's attention drifted, and he glanced around the cave they were in. They were unlikely to dawdle in this particular one for long, so he was taking a look while they were there. So when something unknown caught his attention, it was only the sheer number of dragons in the area that slowed him as the Mirror went to take a look.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[b]Username:[/b] LehLora [b]User ID:[/b] 205894 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Rey [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20847500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208476/20847500_350.png[/img] [/url] (don't wanna double post so ¯\_(?)_/¯) That... doesn't look like rock. Not from the cave walls anyway. *sigh* We aren't supposed to wander off but... Let's see what it is.
Username: LehLora
User ID: 205894
Dragon Name: Rey
Dragon Picture:

20847500_350.png

(don't wanna double post so ¯\_(?)_/¯)

That... doesn't look like rock. Not from the cave walls anyway. *sigh* We aren't supposed to wander off but... Let's see what it is.
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
[b]Username:[/b] Levanaael [b]User ID:[/b] 269965 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Zax [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/71676/7167584.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][size=3] Zax may not look it, but he's been leading his clan for 9 months. He now knows a thing or two about reading the situation as opposed to running around with no clues, no matter what his restless spiral instincts say about the dark, damp cave ahead of them. They'll all go inside sooner or later--he might as well listen to what the guide has to say. "Oh," he turns to see his current companion, a brightly colored harlequin stagwing, fidget restlessly. "You're not good with caves, huh. Well, it can't be helped. Off you go!" [nextcol][item=harlequin stagwing]
Username: Levanaael
User ID: 269965
Dragon Name: Zax
Dragon Picture:

7167584.png

Zax may not look it, but he's been leading his clan for 9 months. He now knows a thing or two about reading the situation as opposed to running around with no clues, no matter what his restless spiral instincts say about the dark, damp cave ahead of them. They'll all go inside sooner or later--he might as well listen to what the guide has to say.
"Oh," he turns to see his current companion, a brightly colored harlequin stagwing, fidget restlessly. "You're not good with caves, huh. Well, it can't be helped. Off you go!"
Harlequin Stagwing
sLXxTcX.png
[quote] [b]Username:[/b] Huskily [b]User ID:[/b] 308637 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Gethsemane [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28666316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286664/28666316_350.png[/img] [/url] Gethsemane was born in the domain of lightning, yet never had the opportunity to experience the caves of his birth place. A tour like this would surely be very interesting, he figured, as he signed up and then put his signature on the waiver. [/quote] A good few days after registering for the tour, Gethsemane followed the sign down to the cave; despite having a rather calm nature, he felt a soft tingle of excitement for the tour. His eyes scanned the crowd of other dragons and searched for any familiar faces, despite being sure he wouldn't find any. None of his clan mates wanted to join him, and his contact with other clans was very limited. Maybe that was part of why this little tour he decided to go on set off this soft excitement? Maybe he'd end up meeting some nice dragons, having some good conversations in addition to the surely interesting tour of the cave. A while after calmly settling down in the designated waiting area, his attention was caught by the loud voice of a ridgeback; Gethsemane frowned upon the continued yelling and the overly enthusiastic behavior of the apparent tour guide named Conrad. [i]Muffins?[/i] The other tour guide, a snapper, was a lot calmer when introducing herself and the tour. Gethsemane immediately decided he'd rather stay a little closer to Valena, if at all possible. The mention of the tour being a walking tour only elicited a small nod from the wildclaw - walking wouldn't be a problem for him, that was his forte anyways. After the first introductions and explanations of some rules by Conrad and Valena, it was apparently time to get some more waivers signed; as he had already done that, Gethsemane looked around the waiting aread a little more - something seemed to be hidden by the cave entrance, but he [b]decided to stay in the waiting area and not go investigate[/b]. If that was something worth noting, the guides would surely show the group. Gethsemane turned his head back to watch Valena for a little, while reaching to take a little sip from the water he had brought to the tour. With it taking a few hours of walking, bringing some water seemed to have been a good idea... if he had to leave it behind at some point, he'd deal with that then.
Quote:
Username: Huskily
User ID: 308637
Dragon Name: Gethsemane
Dragon Picture:

28666316_350.png

Gethsemane was born in the domain of lightning, yet never had the opportunity to experience the caves of his birth place. A tour like this would surely be very interesting, he figured, as he signed up and then put his signature on the waiver.

A good few days after registering for the tour, Gethsemane followed the sign down to the cave; despite having a rather calm nature, he felt a soft tingle of excitement for the tour. His eyes scanned the crowd of other dragons and searched for any familiar faces, despite being sure he wouldn't find any. None of his clan mates wanted to join him, and his contact with other clans was very limited. Maybe that was part of why this little tour he decided to go on set off this soft excitement? Maybe he'd end up meeting some nice dragons, having some good conversations in addition to the surely interesting tour of the cave.

A while after calmly settling down in the designated waiting area, his attention was caught by the loud voice of a ridgeback; Gethsemane frowned upon the continued yelling and the overly enthusiastic behavior of the apparent tour guide named Conrad. Muffins? The other tour guide, a snapper, was a lot calmer when introducing herself and the tour. Gethsemane immediately decided he'd rather stay a little closer to Valena, if at all possible. The mention of the tour being a walking tour only elicited a small nod from the wildclaw - walking wouldn't be a problem for him, that was his forte anyways.

After the first introductions and explanations of some rules by Conrad and Valena, it was apparently time to get some more waivers signed; as he had already done that, Gethsemane looked around the waiting aread a little more - something seemed to be hidden by the cave entrance, but he decided to stay in the waiting area and not go investigate. If that was something worth noting, the guides would surely show the group. Gethsemane turned his head back to watch Valena for a little, while reaching to take a little sip from the water he had brought to the tour. With it taking a few hours of walking, bringing some water seemed to have been a good idea... if he had to leave it behind at some point, he'd deal with that then.
trDeB4W.png
[b]Username:[/b] Salvation [b]User ID:[/b] 10923 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Vesparian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=331667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3317/331667_350.png[/img] [/url] Vesparian spotted something at the corner of his eye. He decided to get a closer look. I mean, he could certainly hear that booming ridgeback from where he was. He would hear it even if he had wandered off a little.
Username: Salvation
User ID: 10923
Dragon Name: Vesparian
Dragon Picture:

331667_350.png

Vesparian spotted something at the corner of his eye. He decided to get a closer look. I mean, he could certainly hear that booming ridgeback from where he was. He would hear it even if he had wandered off a little.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Siritys
I can do that, I offered that last year as well. Please remind me towards the end of TCC!
@Siritys
I can do that, I offered that last year as well. Please remind me towards the end of TCC!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[b]Username:[/b] brokenstone [b]User ID:[/b] 90693 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Calamity [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18335240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183353/18335240_350.png[/img] [/url] Why do ah get the feelin' that no matter what ah do, it's gonna mess up big? Calamity decides to stay put.
Username: brokenstone
User ID: 90693
Dragon Name: Calamity
Dragon Picture:

18335240_350.png

Why do ah get the feelin' that no matter what ah do, it's gonna mess up big?

Calamity decides to stay put.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51