Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witchwood [Day 5]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
claiming the last spot though i didnt quite undertsood how the game works.
Should i post a image of a dragon and describe theyr personality and probably just wait for the votes?
claiming the last spot though i didnt quite undertsood how the game works.
Should i post a image of a dragon and describe theyr personality and probably just wait for the votes?
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless Use this as your sheet [code]Username: [Dragon image that links to profile] Brief description:[/code]
@luckless

Use this as your sheet
Code:
Username: [Dragon image that links to profile] Brief description:
XdKddgH.png
@luckless The game is an RP-based mafia game. If you've ever played a similar hidden role game, it's pretty much the same in that there are two sides, and everyone has different abilities that can be used over the course of day/night cycles until one team has been eliminated.

The only main difference is that you'll be RPing as the dragon you submit in order to look for clues and question NPCs. If you want an example of a similarly-structured game, you can check out this thread!
@luckless The game is an RP-based mafia game. If you've ever played a similar hidden role game, it's pretty much the same in that there are two sides, and everyone has different abilities that can be used over the course of day/night cycles until one team has been eliminated.

The only main difference is that you'll be RPing as the dragon you submit in order to look for clues and question NPCs. If you want an example of a similarly-structured game, you can check out this thread!
VOIPBvS.png
Bump
Bump
XdKddgH.png
Bump
Bump
Has it started yet?
Has it started yet?
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara Not yet, but once the people with reserved spots submit their dragons we should be good to go.
@Kapara Not yet, but once the people with reserved spots submit their dragons we should be good to go.
VOIPBvS.png
@Nanosaur

Aghh noo I should've come sooner- if someone drops out could I maybe be a replacement? ^^'
@Nanosaur

Aghh noo I should've come sooner- if someone drops out could I maybe be a replacement? ^^'
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
@qliximi I'll put you down as a replacement!
@qliximi I'll put you down as a replacement!
VOIPBvS.png
@Nanosaur

Thank you! :D
@Nanosaur

Thank you! :D
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32