Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Portals (Doors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Instructions:
It's basically doors, but you cannot write about doors.
You can only write with portals, windows, anything other than doors.
Most of the prizes are different too.
One person gets a small amount of treasure
Another person gets anything; food, apparel, skins, familiars that are average
And another person gets a dragon
So it's like bad, average, good.

Rules:
Basic FR rules
Only one person per portal.
The person who gets the dragon writes next.
If no one write new portals for thirty minutes or more than someone can do it.
When I or someone else restarts because the person doing it didn't for over thirty minutes, there are no prizes for the starting round.

First Round:
You are walking when suddenly you reach a dead end.
There is a canyon, dropping down very low in front of you.

You can go down, and land in some fluffy snow. Although it looks cold, there seems to be some nice cushioning. There are a couple of pine trees sprouting out of the ground, and landing on those seems uncomfortable.

Or you can go up, for there is a dragon flying over at this exact time, who seems like he is very nice. He would be willing to take you to where you want to go. Although there is the risk that he says no or that you fall off.

And last, you can simply walk around the canyon. Actually, not that simply. You would have to walk over a giant volcano that's on the side of the canyon. It looks like it's about to explode, and the ground is shaking along with it.

Which direction should you go?
Instructions:
It's basically doors, but you cannot write about doors.
You can only write with portals, windows, anything other than doors.
Most of the prizes are different too.
One person gets a small amount of treasure
Another person gets anything; food, apparel, skins, familiars that are average
And another person gets a dragon
So it's like bad, average, good.

Rules:
Basic FR rules
Only one person per portal.
The person who gets the dragon writes next.
If no one write new portals for thirty minutes or more than someone can do it.
When I or someone else restarts because the person doing it didn't for over thirty minutes, there are no prizes for the starting round.

First Round:
You are walking when suddenly you reach a dead end.
There is a canyon, dropping down very low in front of you.

You can go down, and land in some fluffy snow. Although it looks cold, there seems to be some nice cushioning. There are a couple of pine trees sprouting out of the ground, and landing on those seems uncomfortable.

Or you can go up, for there is a dragon flying over at this exact time, who seems like he is very nice. He would be willing to take you to where you want to go. Although there is the risk that he says no or that you fall off.

And last, you can simply walk around the canyon. Actually, not that simply. You would have to walk over a giant volcano that's on the side of the canyon. It looks like it's about to explode, and the ground is shaking along with it.

Which direction should you go?
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX I would like to take the first option, hoping to land in the snow instead of the pine trees!
@XxVeredinexX I would like to take the first option, hoping to land in the snow instead of the pine trees!
@XxVeredinexX id like to go up! cause flying on a dragon sounds fun, if I don't fall that it lol
(also,,,pls...pls don't let me get the dragon, i never have dragons to give away ;;;)
@XxVeredinexX id like to go up! cause flying on a dragon sounds fun, if I don't fall that it lol
(also,,,pls...pls don't let me get the dragon, i never have dragons to give away ;;;)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@XxVeredinexX
I'll take the only one left please! ;P
@XxVeredinexX
I'll take the only one left please! ;P
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
XD ok
XD ok
w80x6rs.jpg
@Superblox You walk backward slowly, and then sprint to the edge, jumping over the cliff. You land gracefully in the snow, but hear some squeaking noises from underneath you. You look down, and find a small dragon underneath you. You raise it as one of your own. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344866/34486547_350.png[/img] @Killuazoomyck You alert the dragon of your presence, climbing onto its back and holding on tight. In the end, going up was a good idea because you got to see the whole valley. As you land at your destination you find some food on the ground, fallen from the trees. @Averat You carefully walk around, arriving at the volcano. You slowly tip-toe up it, afraid that the smallest movement will cause it to explode. At the top, you find some treasure. Someone obviously fell in and left it there. You make it to the other side safely.
@Superblox You walk backward slowly, and then sprint to the edge, jumping over the cliff. You land gracefully in the snow, but hear some squeaking noises from underneath you. You look down, and find a small dragon underneath you. You raise it as one of your own.
34486547_350.png

@Killuazoomyck You alert the dragon of your presence, climbing onto its back and holding on tight. In the end, going up was a good idea because you got to see the whole valley. As you land at your destination you find some food on the ground, fallen from the trees.

@Averat You carefully walk around, arriving at the volcano. You slowly tip-toe up it, afraid that the smallest movement will cause it to explode. At the top, you find some treasure. Someone obviously fell in and left it there. You make it to the other side safely.
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX Fudge. Not complaining about the dragon, just that I'm not sure I have a dragon I'd even be willing to use for this. All dragons I have I either wanna keep or are preparing to sell. Plus, I'm a newb, so I don't have a lot of nice things that would go good as prizes. Is it okay if I ask for a pass and have someone else do the portals?
@XxVeredinexX Fudge. Not complaining about the dragon, just that I'm not sure I have a dragon I'd even be willing to use for this. All dragons I have I either wanna keep or are preparing to sell. Plus, I'm a newb, so I don't have a lot of nice things that would go good as prizes. Is it okay if I ask for a pass and have someone else do the portals?
@superblox
@XxVeredinexX
I could do portals?
@superblox
@XxVeredinexX
I could do portals?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Sure or if u want I can give u another dragon and u can keep the one I gave u (or sell or exalt or whatever) or u can use the one I gave u. But ye someone else can do it

Yes u can do it @Averat ye srry xD
Sure or if u want I can give u another dragon and u can keep the one I gave u (or sell or exalt or whatever) or u can use the one I gave u. But ye someone else can do it

Yes u can do it @Averat ye srry xD
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX
Are you talking to me?

Because I don't know unless you ping.
@XxVeredinexX
Are you talking to me?

Because I don't know unless you ping.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46