Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A GateWay (Doors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Welp. Yep. It's kind of like the doors game, clearly.

So let me explain if you have never played one of these forum games before. The player above you creates three gateways and explains them with at least two sentences. If you do not make it two sentences, the gateway will remain closed. One of the gateways will contain a dragon, (You may choose which gateway it will be, but don't be biased based on who chooses that gate). The other two would contain decently valuable items, such as good familiars, apparel, or some Baldwin materials. Regular materials and not very good food is forbidden in this game. The person who chose the gateway containing the dragon gets to start a new set of gateways. If the person does not claim their items after 5 days, they will no longer get to have them. If the person who got the dragon does not respond after 5 days, someone else will start another set of gateways. Now onto rules.
1. Have decently valuable items.
2. Be creative with prizes and gateways!
3. Do not be rude or whine if you did not receive the item you wanted.
4. You may only choose one gateway per round.
5. Please give the people who chose the gateways (after all gateways have been chosen in that round) their items they received immediately.
6. You need to own the items you're offering in the gateways. Obviously.
7. Be respectful and accept the items even if you do not want them.
8. Only one person per gate.

Let's begin!

1. A large golden gateway stands in front of you. It gleamed brightly, almost blinking you. A strange aura floats around your claws as you stare through the gates.

2. A frigid and frozen steel gate stands before you. It will take more strength than the other gates to open. A cold breeze of Winter blew across your face as you peer through the gate.

3. A strange and crooked gate stands, creaking slightly as it gets blown by the light breeze. Beyond it lays dark woods and tangled vines, and you can barely see the path it leads to.
Welp. Yep. It's kind of like the doors game, clearly.

So let me explain if you have never played one of these forum games before. The player above you creates three gateways and explains them with at least two sentences. If you do not make it two sentences, the gateway will remain closed. One of the gateways will contain a dragon, (You may choose which gateway it will be, but don't be biased based on who chooses that gate). The other two would contain decently valuable items, such as good familiars, apparel, or some Baldwin materials. Regular materials and not very good food is forbidden in this game. The person who chose the gateway containing the dragon gets to start a new set of gateways. If the person does not claim their items after 5 days, they will no longer get to have them. If the person who got the dragon does not respond after 5 days, someone else will start another set of gateways. Now onto rules.
1. Have decently valuable items.
2. Be creative with prizes and gateways!
3. Do not be rude or whine if you did not receive the item you wanted.
4. You may only choose one gateway per round.
5. Please give the people who chose the gateways (after all gateways have been chosen in that round) their items they received immediately.
6. You need to own the items you're offering in the gateways. Obviously.
7. Be respectful and accept the items even if you do not want them.
8. Only one person per gate.

Let's begin!

1. A large golden gateway stands in front of you. It gleamed brightly, almost blinking you. A strange aura floats around your claws as you stare through the gates.

2. A frigid and frozen steel gate stands before you. It will take more strength than the other gates to open. A cold breeze of Winter blew across your face as you peer through the gate.

3. A strange and crooked gate stands, creaking slightly as it gets blown by the light breeze. Beyond it lays dark woods and tangled vines, and you can barely see the path it leads to.
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
@qliximi I'll take two
Btw I love these games and I like that you are letting other people write as well
As a writer I think it sounds really fun to be able to continue writing (that is, if I get the dragon) and for whoever does get it
@qliximi I'll take two
Btw I love these games and I like that you are letting other people write as well
As a writer I think it sounds really fun to be able to continue writing (that is, if I get the dragon) and for whoever does get it
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@qliximi

One please! :)
@qliximi

One please! :)
QFXpYkj.png
@XxVeredinexX

Thanks! I really like these games as well and decided to create one as well! I'm just waiting for one more person until I could let out the results!
@XxVeredinexX

Thanks! I really like these games as well and decided to create one as well! I'm just waiting for one more person until I could let out the results!
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
@qliximi Gate three for me, I suppose.
@qliximi Gate three for me, I suppose.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@laurastylinson As you entered the golden gate, the aura followed you. You look down, confused as your claws became a bright gold, matching the aura following your claws. The aura seemed a bit panicked as it saw that your claws have become gold. It apologized and it whirled around for a bit before becoming strapped onto your claws. A pretty bow. [item= Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item= Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow] @XxVeredinexX You walked into the gate, and almost immediately, a large bear trudged up to you, growling. You froze for a second before calming down, reaching out an arm to calm down the bear. The white bear stares at you for a second before realizing that you were no threat. It nudged you a few pieces of clothing for the cold as it followed you along your journey. [item= Hoarfrost Mauler] [item= Ferocious Kilt] [item=Ferocious Leather Boots] @ShadowSongs114 As you followed along the barely visible path, you hear whimpering a few fae-lengths away. You blinked, slightly curious as you ventured off the road, towards the whimpering. You see a small huddled shape trapped in the vines. A hatchling. Your eyes widened as you ran towards it, quickly untying it from the thick vines. The hatchling purred in thanks, as you offered it a home in your lair. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34431199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344312/34431199_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@laurastylinson

As you entered the golden gate, the aura followed you. You look down, confused as your claws became a bright gold, matching the aura following your claws. The aura seemed a bit panicked as it saw that your claws have become gold. It apologized and it whirled around for a bit before becoming strapped onto your claws. A pretty bow.
Glowing Gold Clawtips Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow

@XxVeredinexX

You walked into the gate, and almost immediately, a large bear trudged up to you, growling. You froze for a second before calming down, reaching out an arm to calm down the bear. The white bear stares at you for a second before realizing that you were no threat. It nudged you a few pieces of clothing for the cold as it followed you along your journey.

Hoarfrost Mauler Ferocious Kilt Ferocious Leather Boots

@ShadowSongs114

As you followed along the barely visible path, you hear whimpering a few fae-lengths away. You blinked, slightly curious as you ventured off the road, towards the whimpering. You see a small huddled shape trapped in the vines. A hatchling. Your eyes widened as you ran towards it, quickly untying it from the thick vines. The hatchling purred in thanks, as you offered it a home in your lair.
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
The forest is dark and eerie. No one wants to enter, and it is unlikely anyone will. It gives off a dark aura, one of evil.

The desert, to the left of you, is bright and hot. It gives our an aura of light and good magic, the exact opposite of the forest.

There is an unexplored, marshy area behind you. Which one do you choose?

(Sorry kinda short I'm not feeling up for writing that much today...)
The forest is dark and eerie. No one wants to enter, and it is unlikely anyone will. It gives off a dark aura, one of evil.

The desert, to the left of you, is bright and hot. It gives our an aura of light and good magic, the exact opposite of the forest.

There is an unexplored, marshy area behind you. Which one do you choose?

(Sorry kinda short I'm not feeling up for writing that much today...)

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'll take the first por favor
I'll take the first por favor
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@ShadowSongs114

I'll take the 2nd one, the desert :)