Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What's under the blanket (doors ripoff)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Okay, okay, I know a billion of these have been made, but I'm impatient and want to start another. Anyways, this is a ripoff of the game doors. If you haven't heard of that, it's a fun game where a person describes 3 doors. One of these doors has a dragon behind it, and the others have a separate prize in them. (more than one door can have a dragon actually, but specify which user continues the thread) (eggs do not count as dragons)
A person can choose one door, and if they win the dragon, they must make the next blanket set. If this thread is inactive for three days, I'll take action.

So! I'll start!

Blanket #1 - This blanket has a large lump under in, which seems to radiate heat. Every once in a while, it moves.

*taken* Blanket #2 - This blanket smells awful, and a multicolored sludge is gathering under the sopping blanket

*taken * Blanket #3 - This blanket is freezing, with ice crystals forming on it. If you get too close, you begin to shiver

Please ping the blanket user! Thank you!
Okay, okay, I know a billion of these have been made, but I'm impatient and want to start another. Anyways, this is a ripoff of the game doors. If you haven't heard of that, it's a fun game where a person describes 3 doors. One of these doors has a dragon behind it, and the others have a separate prize in them. (more than one door can have a dragon actually, but specify which user continues the thread) (eggs do not count as dragons)
A person can choose one door, and if they win the dragon, they must make the next blanket set. If this thread is inactive for three days, I'll take action.

So! I'll start!

Blanket #1 - This blanket has a large lump under in, which seems to radiate heat. Every once in a while, it moves.

*taken* Blanket #2 - This blanket smells awful, and a multicolored sludge is gathering under the sopping blanket

*taken * Blanket #3 - This blanket is freezing, with ice crystals forming on it. If you get too close, you begin to shiver

Please ping the blanket user! Thank you!
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
@Firenkyo Blanket 3 please :>
@Firenkyo Blanket 3 please :>
~~~
@Firenkyo
Blanket 2 please !
@Firenkyo
Blanket 2 please !
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Firenkyo Blanket 1!
@Firenkyo Blanket 1!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze As you lift up the first blanket, you find a few familiars! How cute! They seem to like you....why not take them home? [item=Ember Mouse] [item=Proto Manticore] [item=Nightmare] @Bynder You nudge the blanket with your foot, unsure whether or not to touch it. It bursts open, revealing assorted water and plague items. Whose idea was it to put these together?! [item=Wave Slash] [item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Vile Bolt] [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] [item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy] @Jedoi As you get closer to the frigid blanket, it rips open, revealing a rather disgruntled Fae. He jumps into your arms, trying to get warm. "About time. I was thinking no one would come. I hope it's warmer where we're going" he says in a flat voice. Well, he didn't leave you much of a choice. You decide to take him with you. (your turn to post the blankets) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33869274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338693/33869274_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BoomBreeze

As you lift up the first blanket, you find a few familiars! How cute! They seem to like you....why not take them home?
Ember Mouse Proto Manticore Nightmare

@Bynder

You nudge the blanket with your foot, unsure whether or not to touch it. It bursts open, revealing assorted water and plague items. Whose idea was it to put these together?!
Wave Slash Pestilent Slash Hydro Bolt Vile Bolt Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy

@Jedoi

As you get closer to the frigid blanket, it rips open, revealing a rather disgruntled Fae. He jumps into your arms, trying to get warm.
"About time. I was thinking no one would come. I hope it's warmer where we're going" he says in a flat voice.
Well, he didn't leave you much of a choice. You decide to take him with you. (your turn to post the blankets)

33869274_350.png
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
@Firenkyo
thank you !!
@Firenkyo
thank you !!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
Blanket #1- This blanket is tattered and red. It looks like it might fall apart if you touch it. There's definitely something underneath, though.

Blanket #2- This blanket is black and fuzzy, you hear a sound coming from beneath it.

Blanket #3- There is no blanket.
Blanket #1- This blanket is tattered and red. It looks like it might fall apart if you touch it. There's definitely something underneath, though.

Blanket #2- This blanket is black and fuzzy, you hear a sound coming from beneath it.

Blanket #3- There is no blanket.
~~~
@Jedoi I'll take blanket 3 please OwO
@Jedoi I'll take blanket 3 please OwO
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Jedoi Blanket #2 please! :)
@Jedoi Blanket #2 please! :)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Jedoi I'll take 1
@Jedoi I'll take 1
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888