Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Double Down Discussion [D5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5h1Jevr.png[/img][/center] [center]Please don't post here if you haven't signed up.[/center] "Our participants are ready! The game is set! The worse game in mafia history is ready to start!" The announcer sweeps his hand behind him. A screen slowly drops from the top of the stage and the lights dim. The gameshow's logo flashes on the screen with a cheesy theme song before the participants appear on stage. The audience claps and cheers as he introduces each one. They bow as he finishes. Tiered seating rolls out from the sides. The participants filed into their chairs as the announcer moves towards the center of the stage. "The game is divided into two phases! The discussion phase and the kill phase! During the discussion phase, our players will sit here and try to debate who among them is a traitor! And during the kill phase-" The screen behind him changes to a long hallway of rooms, each labeled with the player's names. "-is where our players sneak around and the traitors take out the competition!" "Each player will be allowed out of their room in a certain order!" As he explains, symbols appear on the screen. "Roleblockers go first! Locking doors to prevent players from leaving!" "Redirectors go second! They switch signs and leave players guessing!" "Tricksters go third! Silencers and disguisers!" "Investigators go fourth! These snoops find out who's a traitor and who's not." "All eliminations come fifth! Any role involving killing is here!" "And finally the healers! Anyone at risk of dying are saved from death!" "Makes sense? Good!" The screen changes back to the logo. "So, are you all ready to Double Down!? [size=1]I'm ready to quit this stupid job.[/size]"
5h1Jevr.png
Please don't post here if you haven't signed up.

"Our participants are ready! The game is set! The worse game in mafia history is ready to start!" The announcer sweeps his hand behind him. A screen slowly drops from the top of the stage and the lights dim.

The gameshow's logo flashes on the screen with a cheesy theme song before the participants appear on stage. The audience claps and cheers as he introduces each one. They bow as he finishes.

Tiered seating rolls out from the sides. The participants filed into their chairs as the announcer moves towards the center of the stage.

"The game is divided into two phases! The discussion phase and the kill phase! During the discussion phase, our players will sit here and try to debate who among them is a traitor! And during the kill phase-"

The screen behind him changes to a long hallway of rooms, each labeled with the player's names. "-is where our players sneak around and the traitors take out the competition!"

"Each player will be allowed out of their room in a certain order!" As he explains, symbols appear on the screen.

"Roleblockers go first! Locking doors to prevent players from leaving!"

"Redirectors go second! They switch signs and leave players guessing!"

"Tricksters go third! Silencers and disguisers!"

"Investigators go fourth! These snoops find out who's a traitor and who's not."

"All eliminations come fifth! Any role involving killing is here!"

"And finally the healers! Anyone at risk of dying are saved from death!"

"Makes sense? Good!" The screen changes back to the logo. "So, are you all ready to Double Down!? I'm ready to quit this stupid job."
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Players

1. GrimMistress Jealous Stalker (Veteran x Tracker)
  2. MagykalWagykal
  3. YaBoiGuzma
  4. blanketgender Phantom of the Opera (Arsonist x Disguiser)
  5. Leremis
  6. TheNightDancer
  7. ChaoticKagura Confusing Signals (Innocent Child x Miller)
  8. SheepyPeanut
  9. Tsaiah
  10. Cognitive
  11. amapup Traveling Magic Show (Witch x Commuter)
  12. Rave31 Professional Hitman (Vigilante x Roleblocker)
  13. Raya36 Devoted Chauffeur (Angel x Busdriver)
  14. Nudiustertian Corrupt Cop (Janitor x Jailer)
  15. Wyxamex Tough Love (Silencer x Lover)
  16. Fil House Calls (Doctor x Neighborizer)
  17. Solanceae
  18. SmashedFish
  19. Oricole
  20. DuskyAether Private Investigator (Cop x Survivor)
Players

1. GrimMistress Jealous Stalker (Veteran x Tracker)
  2. MagykalWagykal
  3. YaBoiGuzma
  4. blanketgender Phantom of the Opera (Arsonist x Disguiser)
  5. Leremis
  6. TheNightDancer
  7. ChaoticKagura Confusing Signals (Innocent Child x Miller)
  8. SheepyPeanut
  9. Tsaiah
  10. Cognitive
  11. amapup Traveling Magic Show (Witch x Commuter)
  12. Rave31 Professional Hitman (Vigilante x Roleblocker)
  13. Raya36 Devoted Chauffeur (Angel x Busdriver)
  14. Nudiustertian Corrupt Cop (Janitor x Jailer)
  15. Wyxamex Tough Love (Silencer x Lover)
  16. Fil House Calls (Doctor x Neighborizer)
  17. Solanceae
  18. SmashedFish
  19. Oricole
  20. DuskyAether Private Investigator (Cop x Survivor)
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Links

Sign-Ups

Lynch Thread

Day One

Start | End

Day Two

Start | End

Day Three

Start | End

Day Four

Start | End

Interflight Mafia Hub
Links

Sign-Ups

Lynch Thread

Day One

Start | End

Day Two

Start | End

Day Three

Start | End

Day Four

Start | End

Interflight Mafia Hub
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[center][b][color=red][size=5]Start of Day One[/size][/color][/b] [size=1]Players @GrimMistress @MagykalWagykal @YaBoiGuzma @blanketgender @Leremis @TheNightDancer @ChaoticKagura @SheepyPeanut @Tsaiah @Cognitive @amapup @Rave31 @Raya36 @Nudiustertian @Wyxamex @Fil @Solanceae @SmashedFish @Oricole @DuskyAether Substitutes @FloatingInSpace @Firo @StormDreamer @Ambrose[/size][/center] "Also, we have a special guest participating in today's game! @ChaoticKagura is our very own, [color=green]Innocent Miller[/color]! They're a very good player and we're happy to see them here!" Chaotic stands up from their seat and bows. "With that out of the way the first round has started!" The announcer heads off stage, still talking. "Participants, you're in charge now!" "Point those fingers and start arguing! You've got 45 hours to deliberate! Good luck, and may the best strategists win!" The theme song blares over the speakers before falling silent. The players look at each other and at the audience. Within moments, they're all arguing over each other and the chaos begins. [quote=Announcements] Day One ends on the 10th at 20:00 FRT, Make sure to send in abilities before then.[/quote]

"Also, we have a special guest participating in today's game! @ChaoticKagura is our very own, Innocent Miller! They're a very good player and we're happy to see them here!" Chaotic stands up from their seat and bows.

"With that out of the way the first round has started!" The announcer heads off stage, still talking. "Participants, you're in charge now!"

"Point those fingers and start arguing! You've got 45 hours to deliberate! Good luck, and may the best strategists win!"

The theme song blares over the speakers before falling silent. The players look at each other and at the audience. Within moments, they're all arguing over each other and the chaos begins.

Announcements wrote:
Day One ends on the 10th at 20:00 FRT, Make sure to send in abilities before then.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

So I guess it started... I guess I'll introduce myself - I'm Grim, I'm not usually a very aggressive player, and pleaseeeee don't make questionnaires, I despise them from the bottom of my soul, you know...
So I guess it started... I guess I'll introduce myself - I'm Grim, I'm not usually a very aggressive player, and pleaseeeee don't make questionnaires, I despise them from the bottom of my soul, you know...
Now that you said that, you realise I really want to do a questionnaire?

1. Anyone here you absolutely cannot read?
2. Who to watch out for, in your opinion?
3. Scum-read meta?
4. How do you feel about lurkers?
5. How about them 3p's?(Considering the roles, I think we've got 3p's?)
6. To look for town, or scum?

3. Scum-read meta?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
[quote name="Oricole" date=2017-07-08 07:08:36] Now that you said that, you realise I really want to do a questionnaire? 1. Anyone here you absolutely cannot read? 2. Who to watch out for, in your opinion? 3. Scum-read meta? 4. How do you feel about lurkers? 5. How about them 3p's?(Considering the roles, I think we've got 3p's?) 6. To look for town, or scum? [/quote] I thought I said I don't like theseeee... 1. Everyone, I'm not that good at reading people in general... 2. People who refuse to defend or are overly aggressive in the name of 'scum hunting', while I know that it's necessary, I've seen plenty of maf sacrifice an aggressive player to lynch multiple townies... 3. My scum-reading is usually wrong, even when I try my best... So I don't really think I have anything to ad here... 4. I tend to be a lurker when I'm busy, but I usually say so first, so I guess I'd prefer if people didn't lurk and help the keep the game active instead... 5. ...What... I must be getting rusty what on earth is 3p's... 6. Scum, bc looking for town is pointless, people will (eventually) claim town anyway...
Oricole wrote on 2017-07-08:

3. Scum-read meta?

I thought I said I don't like theseeee...

1. Everyone, I'm not that good at reading people in general...
2. People who refuse to defend or are overly aggressive in the name of 'scum hunting', while I know that it's necessary, I've seen plenty of maf sacrifice an aggressive player to lynch multiple townies...
3. My scum-reading is usually wrong, even when I try my best... So I don't really think I have anything to ad here...
4. I tend to be a lurker when I'm busy, but I usually say so first, so I guess I'd prefer if people didn't lurk and help the keep the game active instead...
5. ...What... I must be getting rusty what on earth is 3p's...
6. Scum, bc looking for town is pointless, people will (eventually) claim town anyway...
Hi, I'm Fish, sadly. GLHF all!
Hi, I'm Fish, sadly. GLHF all!
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish

Tut tut Fish. Remember your quirk.
@SmashedFish

Tut tut Fish. Remember your quirk.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

...oh right, this is one of those. My bad!
...oh right, this is one of those. My bad!
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102