Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
I doubt that there are two killing roles left. Besides, have there ever been three kills before, back when Poisoner was still alive? How do we know that you're not SK or whatever? Go, @Bequerel
I doubt that there are two killing roles left. Besides, have there ever been three kills before, back when Poisoner was still alive? How do we know that you're not SK or whatever? Go, @Bequerel
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@magykalwagykal
Honestly you just don't know if I'm SK or vig, that's how the game works. However if I was SK, I wouldn't come in immediately claiming a killing role, having been coming in and replacing an inactive who was already under suss because of inactivity and all that, would set me up for a really weird position. Personally, if I was an SK, I wouldn't have come out and claimed a killing role, I would have dug up a more obscure and easily fakeable role to cover my butt.
@magykalwagykal
Honestly you just don't know if I'm SK or vig, that's how the game works. However if I was SK, I wouldn't come in immediately claiming a killing role, having been coming in and replacing an inactive who was already under suss because of inactivity and all that, would set me up for a really weird position. Personally, if I was an SK, I wouldn't have come out and claimed a killing role, I would have dug up a more obscure and easily fakeable role to cover my butt.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 9

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Lazy Rose is Lazy. Please do a forgive. "Uhm... It appears that you all tried to vote for someone who doesn't exist. Remember, were on a timed schedule here. Please consider time as an important value," Queen Rose states. Rose has to go to college next week aaaaa.

Nobody was lynched

Night 9 has begun! Please, all of you send in your actions or some sort of abstaining message tonight. Night 9 will end the 18th around 19:00 FRT.

End of Day 9

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Lazy Rose is Lazy. Please do a forgive. "Uhm... It appears that you all tried to vote for someone who doesn't exist. Remember, were on a timed schedule here. Please consider time as an important value," Queen Rose states. Rose has to go to college next week aaaaa.

Nobody was lynched

Night 9 has begun! Please, all of you send in your actions or some sort of abstaining message tonight. Night 9 will end the 18th around 19:00 FRT.

Since clearly nobody else is going to, I might as well post, even though my brain is blank and I have nothing whatsoever to say.
Since clearly nobody else is going to, I might as well post, even though my brain is blank and I have nothing whatsoever to say.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
End of Night 9

Queen Rose gives a speech to you and what is left of the others, "It appear we have lost another person tonight... I suspected the relatively peaceful break of deaths would not last for long. Apparently the one who was causing peoples blackouts. Though, it appears to have protected some of you during the nights when you did. I don't know all the details yet, but I thought you all should know that. Anyways... There is still someone out there that sides with the darkness... Your silence, have you lost hope? Please, I need you now. Please... Please... I will beg on my knees if I have to. We have come so far, but have you given up when we are so close? I need you. I need all of you. I can't do this without you, I've never been able to do this without you. With my power weakening I am at my most vulnerable. Time is ticking fast. Nights and Days will be shorter. If you wish for a good ending, you have to fight through this!"

Shadowlugia711 has died, they were Asgore - The Jailer

Day 10 has begun! Day 10 will end on the 19th around 19:00 FRT!

Due to the fact college starts in 5 days, I need to speed up the game. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone.

End of Night 9

Queen Rose gives a speech to you and what is left of the others, "It appear we have lost another person tonight... I suspected the relatively peaceful break of deaths would not last for long. Apparently the one who was causing peoples blackouts. Though, it appears to have protected some of you during the nights when you did. I don't know all the details yet, but I thought you all should know that. Anyways... There is still someone out there that sides with the darkness... Your silence, have you lost hope? Please, I need you now. Please... Please... I will beg on my knees if I have to. We have come so far, but have you given up when we are so close? I need you. I need all of you. I can't do this without you, I've never been able to do this without you. With my power weakening I am at my most vulnerable. Time is ticking fast. Nights and Days will be shorter. If you wish for a good ending, you have to fight through this!"

Shadowlugia711 has died, they were Asgore - The Jailer

Day 10 has begun! Day 10 will end on the 19th around 19:00 FRT!

Due to the fact college starts in 5 days, I need to speed up the game. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone.

OK, is it just me, or is it a bit suspicious that no one died the past two nights with Underthetales, but now that they've been replaced someone died? Sorry, but it's a bit of a coincidence.

Senpai.
OK, is it just me, or is it a bit suspicious that no one died the past two nights with Underthetales, but now that they've been replaced someone died? Sorry, but it's a bit of a coincidence.

Senpai.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Bequerel Was that you who did the killing? Hmmm? Yosh!
@Bequerel Was that you who did the killing? Hmmm? Yosh!
vV5jbm.png
I actually did not do the killing, honest to goodness. I passed out last night and my action to kill Player ten (???) failed. I decided to take a shot in the dark with that, with it being speculated to be Rosetta.
However by the flavor of the night I can discern that the NK via mafia comes last in the running, hence why I was able to be jailed and Lugia still died.

But very seriously that was not my kill, as convienent as it is.

My only assumption and theory, is that the kill is either linked to my character (ie another fire emblem character who idolizes mine and can't do their action without me being active) or they simply wanted to see what would happen if they sat back and let town kill themselves off.

Lynch me if you will, only know that that would put you all in a precarious spot, considering it seems from flavor text that there is in fact only one mafia member left.
I actually did not do the killing, honest to goodness. I passed out last night and my action to kill Player ten (???) failed. I decided to take a shot in the dark with that, with it being speculated to be Rosetta.
However by the flavor of the night I can discern that the NK via mafia comes last in the running, hence why I was able to be jailed and Lugia still died.

But very seriously that was not my kill, as convienent as it is.

My only assumption and theory, is that the kill is either linked to my character (ie another fire emblem character who idolizes mine and can't do their action without me being active) or they simply wanted to see what would happen if they sat back and let town kill themselves off.

Lynch me if you will, only know that that would put you all in a precarious spot, considering it seems from flavor text that there is in fact only one mafia member left.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99