Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 99
@MagykalWagykal Do the pokemon protect us? I recieved another.
@MagykalWagykal Do the pokemon protect us? I recieved another.
If we don't have a lead by the end of today, I'll vote for one of the ???s.

@MagykalWagykal, Wouldn't VivaFariy want to lie about the number or mafia left? I agree that there's probably only one, but I wouldn't trust that particular source.
If we don't have a lead by the end of today, I'll vote for one of the ???s.

@MagykalWagykal, Wouldn't VivaFariy want to lie about the number or mafia left? I agree that there's probably only one, but I wouldn't trust that particular source.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Okay, so I noticed something that was a little weird. I don't know if it actually has anything to do with it, but on the player list, all of the mafia that have been killed are at the bottom of the list. and since i've basically confirmed town, that leaves underthetales. and I inspected Silver, and they came up as town. I will be voting for Werelynx. iv got a 50/50 chance.

SilverMoonfire
Werelynx
RavenWolf
VivaFariyGaston - The Poisoner(From Beauty and The Beast)
BerryBagel Frenchy - The Bomber (From Grease)
xspideray Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker (From RWBY)
Crowlich Rangiku Draco Malfoy - The Silencer (From Harry Potter)
Wyxamex Bill Cipher - The Telepath (From Gravity Falls)
TyrianCallows King Gangrel - The Godfather (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Okay, so I noticed something that was a little weird. I don't know if it actually has anything to do with it, but on the player list, all of the mafia that have been killed are at the bottom of the list. and since i've basically confirmed town, that leaves underthetales. and I inspected Silver, and they came up as town. I will be voting for Werelynx. iv got a 50/50 chance.

SilverMoonfire
Werelynx
RavenWolf
VivaFariyGaston - The Poisoner(From Beauty and The Beast)
BerryBagel Frenchy - The Bomber (From Grease)
xspideray Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker (From RWBY)
Crowlich Rangiku Draco Malfoy - The Silencer (From Harry Potter)
Wyxamex Bill Cipher - The Telepath (From Gravity Falls)
TyrianCallows King Gangrel - The Godfather (From Fire Emblem: Awakening)
@ravenwolf

ccould be 22

sorry for pain

quick post gtg
@ravenwolf

ccould be 22

sorry for pain

quick post gtg
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date=2017-08-09 12:31:58] [quote name="@/Shadowlugia711" date=2017-08-08 21:15:15] I received a pokemon in the night. A cute little Amaura. Thank you Magykal Wagykal. I do not mean harm. But all the inactives are not helpful at all. [/quote] You're welcome. :) Use it well. [quote name="@/Cognitive" date=2017-08-08 17:46:29] @/MagykalWagykal Why do you think there's a serial killer in the game? There hasn't been any evidence supporting that so far. [/quote] Yes, there has. VivaFariy, who we know was scum, accidentally confirmed that there was only one Mafia player left. Since the game is still going, we know that whoever's left must be a SK or at least not Mafia. :) Hope that helped! What egg? If you tried to poison me AGAIN...xD That would be hilarious. Why does everyone always find me suspicious? [/quote] There's evidence for a third party, but not necessarily a serial killer. There haven't been the deaths to lend evidence to that. And it's not poison! Viva was the poisoner. I tried giving you an egg because I think you're town! I gave an egg to RavenWolf the other night and they're still here too! I don't think my eggs do anything, though.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-08-09:
@/Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-08-08:
I received a pokemon in the night. A cute little Amaura. Thank you Magykal Wagykal.

I do not mean harm.

But all the inactives are not helpful at all.

You're welcome. :) Use it well.
@/Cognitive wrote on 2017-08-08:
@/MagykalWagykal Why do you think there's a serial killer in the game? There hasn't been any evidence supporting that so far.

Yes, there has. VivaFariy, who we know was scum, accidentally confirmed that there was only one Mafia player left. Since the game is still going, we know that whoever's left must be a SK or at least not Mafia. :) Hope that helped!

What egg? If you tried to poison me AGAIN...xD That would be hilarious. Why does everyone always find me suspicious?

There's evidence for a third party, but not necessarily a serial killer. There haven't been the deaths to lend evidence to that.

And it's not poison! Viva was the poisoner. I tried giving you an egg because I think you're town! I gave an egg to RavenWolf the other night and they're still here too! I don't think my eggs do anything, though.
vV5jbm.png
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 8

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

You gather around with the rest of the people still here in this world. Will it end here? Two people step forward with their resolve. “So, there is one more person that has been hidden here,” Queen Rose exams this list. “Wait… I know who this is. All of you stay here, let me find them.”
You as well as everyone wait patiently for the Queen to return. She returns with Rinessa. “What’s this about, then?” she grunts.
“You know what it is about. Sorry Rinessa, but I trust these people and their judgement, they have yet to fail me,”
Rinessa sets out to attack Queen Rose but immediately disperses into a bunch of petals… but odd enough, reforms into one, one lump of black mass. It laughs,
"I expected you to find me sooner or later - there's a limit to how blind you idiotic mortals can be, after all. This doesn't change anything, though. We're going to consume this world until there's nothing left, and then we're going to move on to the next one. Our hunger will never be sated."
“Enough of you, I should have suspected after Nerasis seemed to have a problem with you that you were someone led into the shadows. Begone,” Queen Rose turns the shadow that is Rinessa into petals once more, and they drift off. After that, the queen falls to the ground. People get ready to help her up, but she pushes herself up, “I’m fine. It appears that you got another… but it’s not over yet from the sounds of Rinessa. My power is weakening… We need to finish this soon before it runs out. I’m sorry that you had to see that, and that I just broke the news to you. Due to this eager wake up call, I am requesting all of you send me a letter with one wish that you have. Some of you have been sitting by idle, and I can no longer handle idle play. We need to finish this, we have to finish this soon, before it is too late.”

Rinessa has died, they were A Corrupted Soul - The Mystery

Night 8 has begun! Night 8 will end the 13th around 19:00 FRT.
Everyone still alive must send in there night action or stating that you abstain from doing anything as well as their one wish. Anyone that does not do so will either be replaced or modkilled!

End of Day 8

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

You gather around with the rest of the people still here in this world. Will it end here? Two people step forward with their resolve. “So, there is one more person that has been hidden here,” Queen Rose exams this list. “Wait… I know who this is. All of you stay here, let me find them.”
You as well as everyone wait patiently for the Queen to return. She returns with Rinessa. “What’s this about, then?” she grunts.
“You know what it is about. Sorry Rinessa, but I trust these people and their judgement, they have yet to fail me,”
Rinessa sets out to attack Queen Rose but immediately disperses into a bunch of petals… but odd enough, reforms into one, one lump of black mass. It laughs,
"I expected you to find me sooner or later - there's a limit to how blind you idiotic mortals can be, after all. This doesn't change anything, though. We're going to consume this world until there's nothing left, and then we're going to move on to the next one. Our hunger will never be sated."
“Enough of you, I should have suspected after Nerasis seemed to have a problem with you that you were someone led into the shadows. Begone,” Queen Rose turns the shadow that is Rinessa into petals once more, and they drift off. After that, the queen falls to the ground. People get ready to help her up, but she pushes herself up, “I’m fine. It appears that you got another… but it’s not over yet from the sounds of Rinessa. My power is weakening… We need to finish this soon before it runs out. I’m sorry that you had to see that, and that I just broke the news to you. Due to this eager wake up call, I am requesting all of you send me a letter with one wish that you have. Some of you have been sitting by idle, and I can no longer handle idle play. We need to finish this, we have to finish this soon, before it is too late.”

Rinessa has died, they were A Corrupted Soul - The Mystery

Night 8 has begun! Night 8 will end the 13th around 19:00 FRT.
Everyone still alive must send in there night action or stating that you abstain from doing anything as well as their one wish. Anyone that does not do so will either be replaced or modkilled!

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
GAH SO 10 and 22 are the mods? I think? so this could either go three ways, presuming that there is only one "player" left who is mafia.

1) Rose's OC is Mafia, we kill her off and find the other maf and kill them.

2)Rose's OC is Town, leaving one player to find.

3) There are no actual "player mafia" left and its just Rose, because Viva said there was only one mafia left before they were killed which means that they were the last mafia?

CONFUZZLEMENT
GAH SO 10 and 22 are the mods? I think? so this could either go three ways, presuming that there is only one "player" left who is mafia.

1) Rose's OC is Mafia, we kill her off and find the other maf and kill them.

2)Rose's OC is Town, leaving one player to find.

3) There are no actual "player mafia" left and its just Rose, because Viva said there was only one mafia left before they were killed which means that they were the last mafia?

CONFUZZLEMENT
Well at least we hit mafia?

I really do not know where to go from here.

I do not wish to hurt you.
Well at least we hit mafia?

I really do not know where to go from here.

I do not wish to hurt you.
I think I have an idea. Since Cognitive has given eggs to people and it hasn't killed anyone, I think they're town. If I'm not mistaken, Lyxla was poisoned and healed? which means unless someone bussed her, shes probably town too.

Cognitive - Town
Lyxla -Town
MagykalWagykal - Probably town?
???
Shadowlugia711
SilverMoonfire - Confirmed Town

RavenWolf - I inspect people. I am town too.
I think I have an idea. Since Cognitive has given eggs to people and it hasn't killed anyone, I think they're town. If I'm not mistaken, Lyxla was poisoned and healed? which means unless someone bussed her, shes probably town too.

Cognitive - Town
Lyxla -Town
MagykalWagykal - Probably town?
???
Shadowlugia711
SilverMoonfire - Confirmed Town

RavenWolf - I inspect people. I am town too.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 99