Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 99
@MagykalWagykal Why do you think there's a serial killer in the game? There hasn't been any evidence supporting that so far.
@MagykalWagykal Why do you think there's a serial killer in the game? There hasn't been any evidence supporting that so far.
vV5jbm.png
@SilverMoonfire so are you 3P then? since you seem very sketchy to be town, and claim not mafia.
@SilverMoonfire so are you 3P then? since you seem very sketchy to be town, and claim not mafia.
@RavenWolf, Nope. And I prefer "quiet and extremely socially inadequate, not to mention really terrible at this because this is my first time and also not my forte anyway."
@RavenWolf, Nope. And I prefer "quiet and extremely socially inadequate, not to mention really terrible at this because this is my first time and also not my forte anyway."
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Night 7

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Queen Rose was left by herself, Rinessa, Nera, and the others were nowhere in site. "We are running out of time..." she mumbles in a sad tone. "The end is near... can we make it to the end in one piece? Or will we all be consumed...? Being left nothing in this world except darkness... No... It cannot be so! There is still hope! Stop such thinking! You must awaken and finish this! Once and for all!"
You awaken to find the gray skies of yesterday were still plentiful. Will we really be able to end it all…?

Nobody Died

Day 8 has begun! Day 8 will end the 10th around 19:00FRT. Two votes are required to secure a lynch, you may now speak!

End of Night 7

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Queen Rose was left by herself, Rinessa, Nera, and the others were nowhere in site. "We are running out of time..." she mumbles in a sad tone. "The end is near... can we make it to the end in one piece? Or will we all be consumed...? Being left nothing in this world except darkness... No... It cannot be so! There is still hope! Stop such thinking! You must awaken and finish this! Once and for all!"
You awaken to find the gray skies of yesterday were still plentiful. Will we really be able to end it all…?

Nobody Died

Day 8 has begun! Day 8 will end the 10th around 19:00FRT. Two votes are required to secure a lynch, you may now speak!

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
HOW DID I NOT DIE? Okay. Okay. That being said, Silver came up as town.
HOW DID I NOT DIE? Okay. Okay. That being said, Silver came up as town.
Last mafia maybe inactive? But I did try giving an egg to MagWag and couldn't do so because I felt faint, so I don't know.
Last mafia maybe inactive? But I did try giving an egg to MagWag and couldn't do so because I felt faint, so I don't know.
vV5jbm.png
So, unless anyone else has been confirmed town

Cognitive
Lyxla
Quamosthy
10, 22
Shadowlugia711
Werelynx

Are the people who need to be picked at. I'd honestly say we lynch @Werelynx due to innactivity, or @Quamosthy . That would leave us with 3 other people (aside from the confirmed town)
So, unless anyone else has been confirmed town

Cognitive
Lyxla
Quamosthy
10, 22
Shadowlugia711
Werelynx

Are the people who need to be picked at. I'd honestly say we lynch @Werelynx due to innactivity, or @Quamosthy . That would leave us with 3 other people (aside from the confirmed town)
I'll be gone tomorrow. Sorry I've been gone so often.

Senpai
I'll be gone tomorrow. Sorry I've been gone so often.

Senpai
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Lyxla can you possibly claim? like ability?
@Lyxla can you possibly claim? like ability?
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 98 99