Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 99
Hmm. There are alarmingly few people left, or at least it feels like there are. We need to do something.

(Correction: I need to do something because pretty much all I've been doing is sitting in the figurative corner and making unhelpful comments.)
Hmm. There are alarmingly few people left, or at least it feels like there are. We need to do something.

(Correction: I need to do something because pretty much all I've been doing is sitting in the figurative corner and making unhelpful comments.)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I don't know if I'm going to die or not, but guys please please vote on Viva for the lynch. its a win win, just like MagykalWagykal said.
I don't know if I'm going to die or not, but guys please please vote on Viva for the lynch. its a win win, just like MagykalWagykal said.
I'm ok with this proposition as it's not mylo or lylo [quote name="SilverMoonfire" date=2017-08-04 20:53:53] (Correction: I need to do something because pretty much all I've been doing is sitting in the figurative corner and making unhelpful comments.) [/quote] I am in that corner with you. By being unhelpful I've only caused more pain.
I'm ok with this proposition as it's not mylo or lylo
SilverMoonfire wrote on 2017-08-04:

I am in that corner with you.

By being unhelpful I've only caused more pain.
If Raven was poisoned, it's pretty obvious that they're telling the truth. Unless, of course, poisoner is a SK, which would explain why Viva said that there was only one Mafia left...:S I'm voting for VivaFariy, healer, please heal RavenWolf, if they really are poisoned. :)
If Raven was poisoned, it's pretty obvious that they're telling the truth. Unless, of course, poisoner is a SK, which would explain why Viva said that there was only one Mafia left...:S I'm voting for VivaFariy, healer, please heal RavenWolf, if they really are poisoned. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
I'm sorry for not being more active here. In some ways I feel the game has gone on a bit too long. In any case, @RavenWolf I gave you the egg. I don't think it's what effected you, though, as I've given eggs to others with no visible results. VivaFariy was given an egg on the first night and is still around. I'll be placing a vote on @VivFariy again since I do think Raven is telling the truth.

Although, Raven, I do wonder. Did you use your ability the last night phase, and if so, on who?
I'm sorry for not being more active here. In some ways I feel the game has gone on a bit too long. In any case, @RavenWolf I gave you the egg. I don't think it's what effected you, though, as I've given eggs to others with no visible results. VivaFariy was given an egg on the first night and is still around. I'll be placing a vote on @VivFariy again since I do think Raven is telling the truth.

Although, Raven, I do wonder. Did you use your ability the last night phase, and if so, on who?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive I didn't use it.
@Cognitive I didn't use it.
@RavenWolf Why not?
@RavenWolf Why not?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive didn't get my action in on time
@Cognitive didn't get my action in on time
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 7

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

The Sun sets over the ominous dark clouds. They crackle, boom, and shed tears throughout your path. It appears Rinessa and Nerasis have disappeared, are they gone? Have they died? After everything that has happened it seems that as sad as it is it may be possible that they have disappeared for ever, or perished. You shove the thought aside, you cannot let it get through to you.
Queen Rose gathers everyone that is left around in a circle in the rain, everyone is now sopping wet with the sky's tears. You wonder if they themselves are expressing their anguish this way. "It seems that almost all of you have decided that VivaFariy is the right choice... you, the heroes, I pray that your decision here was correct"
VivaFariy is brought forward, "Me? You are making a horrible mistake! You really want blood on your hands Queen??"
Queen Rose looks down, "This isn't spilling blood," She looks directly at the being before her, "This is restoring something that once was." With that, she moves her fingers through the the air and dripping rain, and VivaFariy scatters into several pieces of of petals. An, almost relieving familiar sight seems to form - two, two forms. One formed into to a mass of dark matter, the other seems to be VivaFariy's true form.
The Queen seems to have tears in her eyes, she appears to be in a mix of emotions. VivaFariy's turn form goes onto the portal to go on. While a truly corrupted Gaston, more of a pile of malice at this point, it turns it's eyes at you, and you have no choice but to shiver. It appears like it is about to jump at you any moment, and it does.
But before it reaches you it disperses into a million rose petals. You sigh with relief, you seriously thought it was going to eat you for a quick second.
"May Gaston... As well as everyone else who has suffered through this whole ordeal... be healed. Remember my allies... No one around you is your enemy, it is what is inside them is the enemy. We have hope... There can't be that much more now. I feel that if we move with caution and vigor... we can finish this... Tomorrow. Then we can restore once was, once and for all!" Queen Rose preaches.
You and those, now very few around you cheer as hard as your heart could carry you throughout this time.

VivaFariy has died, they were Gaston - The Poisoner

Night 7 has begun! Night 7 will end on the 8th 19:00 FRT. Remember to get your actions in!!

End of Day 7

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

The Sun sets over the ominous dark clouds. They crackle, boom, and shed tears throughout your path. It appears Rinessa and Nerasis have disappeared, are they gone? Have they died? After everything that has happened it seems that as sad as it is it may be possible that they have disappeared for ever, or perished. You shove the thought aside, you cannot let it get through to you.
Queen Rose gathers everyone that is left around in a circle in the rain, everyone is now sopping wet with the sky's tears. You wonder if they themselves are expressing their anguish this way. "It seems that almost all of you have decided that VivaFariy is the right choice... you, the heroes, I pray that your decision here was correct"
VivaFariy is brought forward, "Me? You are making a horrible mistake! You really want blood on your hands Queen??"
Queen Rose looks down, "This isn't spilling blood," She looks directly at the being before her, "This is restoring something that once was." With that, she moves her fingers through the the air and dripping rain, and VivaFariy scatters into several pieces of of petals. An, almost relieving familiar sight seems to form - two, two forms. One formed into to a mass of dark matter, the other seems to be VivaFariy's true form.
The Queen seems to have tears in her eyes, she appears to be in a mix of emotions. VivaFariy's turn form goes onto the portal to go on. While a truly corrupted Gaston, more of a pile of malice at this point, it turns it's eyes at you, and you have no choice but to shiver. It appears like it is about to jump at you any moment, and it does.
But before it reaches you it disperses into a million rose petals. You sigh with relief, you seriously thought it was going to eat you for a quick second.
"May Gaston... As well as everyone else who has suffered through this whole ordeal... be healed. Remember my allies... No one around you is your enemy, it is what is inside them is the enemy. We have hope... There can't be that much more now. I feel that if we move with caution and vigor... we can finish this... Tomorrow. Then we can restore once was, once and for all!" Queen Rose preaches.
You and those, now very few around you cheer as hard as your heart could carry you throughout this time.

VivaFariy has died, they were Gaston - The Poisoner

Night 7 has begun! Night 7 will end on the 8th 19:00 FRT. Remember to get your actions in!!

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 99