Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 98 99
Um, ok I missed a lot. I'll do a little reading, but @MagykalWagykal I don't think you can vote yet? Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it doesn't matter, but I guess this is a question for @Rosetta248. Can you vote at night?

(Edit: Senpai!)
Um, ok I missed a lot. I'll do a little reading, but @MagykalWagykal I don't think you can vote yet? Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it doesn't matter, but I guess this is a question for @Rosetta248. Can you vote at night?

(Edit: Senpai!)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Lyxla

I don't think it matters. Are YOU Mafia, trying to cancel my vote on Viva so I forget? :O That's one less vote for her, which makes all the difference...
@Lyxla

I don't think it matters. Are YOU Mafia, trying to cancel my vote on Viva so I forget? :O That's one less vote for her, which makes all the difference...
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Lyxla @MagykalWagykal

You cannot vote at night unless it is for an event purpose.
@Lyxla @MagykalWagykal

You cannot vote at night unless it is for an event purpose.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Darn. :( Oh, well. I'll just have to be extra careful to remember to vote. >.< Also, Lyxla, I didn't mean to sound rude in the comment above. Looking back on it, it may have come across as hurtful. So, sorry. It wasn't intentional. :)
Darn. :( Oh, well. I'll just have to be extra careful to remember to vote. >.< Also, Lyxla, I didn't mean to sound rude in the comment above. Looking back on it, it may have come across as hurtful. So, sorry. It wasn't intentional. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Oh, no, it's fine. I'm just glad I made sure.

Senpai!
Oh, no, it's fine. I'm just glad I made sure.

Senpai!
By the way everyone, I'll be gone tomorrow because someone, I'm looking at you dad. Decided it would be good to have a day without technology. So... I'll be gone for a day.

Senpai.
By the way everyone, I'll be gone tomorrow because someone, I'm looking at you dad. Decided it would be good to have a day without technology. So... I'll be gone for a day.

Senpai.
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
End of Night 6
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The cat do the die.

And Queen Rose do the disappoint at Nera's flavour.

Also Nera forgot this, written by Agrina:
When you wake up next morning, the first thing you see outside is a thick fog. Squinting, you can make out the dying embers of the fire. Then you gasp. You see Agrina's body lying splayed on the ground, surrounded by dozens of half burned candles and splatters of blood. As you look up at the sky, you spot a wisp of fog... Wait, is it moving?! It almost looks like it's beckoning as the rest of the fog clears.

StormDreamer has died, the were Nepeta - The Shipper

Agrina has died, the were Aradia - The Medium

Day 7 has begun! Day 7 will end the 6th at 19:00 FRT! You may now post!

End of Night 6
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The cat do the die.

And Queen Rose do the disappoint at Nera's flavour.

Also Nera forgot this, written by Agrina:
When you wake up next morning, the first thing you see outside is a thick fog. Squinting, you can make out the dying embers of the fire. Then you gasp. You see Agrina's body lying splayed on the ground, surrounded by dozens of half burned candles and splatters of blood. As you look up at the sky, you spot a wisp of fog... Wait, is it moving?! It almost looks like it's beckoning as the rest of the fog clears.

StormDreamer has died, the were Nepeta - The Shipper

Agrina has died, the were Aradia - The Medium

Day 7 has begun! Day 7 will end the 6th at 19:00 FRT! You may now post!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSSS

Two people???

((although we knew it would happen... Agrina was poisoned))

Atleast no more died through out the night.

I'm sorry for the pain.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSSS

Two people???

((although we knew it would happen... Agrina was poisoned))

Atleast no more died through out the night.

I'm sorry for the pain.
K I got an Egg, and I felt faint after receiving it?
K I got an Egg, and I felt faint after receiving it?
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 98 99