Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99
Why are we so quiet here? Where is everyone?
Why are we so quiet here? Where is everyone?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Night 5
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

A velvet smooth touch on your cheek wakes you from your dreamless sleep, but when you open your eyes there is nobody there. You sigh in discontent as you think of all your lost friends, an existential crisis steadily creeping up on you.

Was there any point to their sacrifice, or to yours? Is this the real life, is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from- wait, what's that noise?

You hear a rumbling around you, and clamber over to your window just in time to see the ground that your caravan is parked on sliding away. Oh boy, an actual landslide? What is this?!

You hide under your bed to try to stay safe, then wait for what seems like hours as your caravan rolls and slides down the hill.

When it's finally over, you hesitantly creep outside. It looks like everyone managed to get out safely. Oh... Except for Medic. They didn't survive the destructive whims of the tumbling ground, their limbs twisted and splayed unnaturally. How sad.

LordMalak has died, the were Medic - The Doctor

Day 6 has begun! Day 6 will end on the 1st of August at 19:00 FRT. You are required to have 3 votes to declare a lynch this day.

End of Night 5
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

A velvet smooth touch on your cheek wakes you from your dreamless sleep, but when you open your eyes there is nobody there. You sigh in discontent as you think of all your lost friends, an existential crisis steadily creeping up on you.

Was there any point to their sacrifice, or to yours? Is this the real life, is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from- wait, what's that noise?

You hear a rumbling around you, and clamber over to your window just in time to see the ground that your caravan is parked on sliding away. Oh boy, an actual landslide? What is this?!

You hide under your bed to try to stay safe, then wait for what seems like hours as your caravan rolls and slides down the hill.

When it's finally over, you hesitantly creep outside. It looks like everyone managed to get out safely. Oh... Except for Medic. They didn't survive the destructive whims of the tumbling ground, their limbs twisted and splayed unnaturally. How sad.

LordMalak has died, the were Medic - The Doctor

Day 6 has begun! Day 6 will end on the 1st of August at 19:00 FRT. You are required to have 3 votes to declare a lynch this day.

g0d dammit im p0is0ned and im 0n vacati0n s0 im n0t help plus d0ct0r is ded s0 eh idrc
and @Rosetta248 d0 pe0ple's actions g0 thr0ugh the night they die bc usually they d0
i will reveal r0le s00n as p0ssible just it l8 where i am vacati0ning s0 i sh0uld n0t be 0nline rn ehe
g0d dammit im p0is0ned and im 0n vacati0n s0 im n0t help plus d0ct0r is ded s0 eh idrc
and @Rosetta248 d0 pe0ple's actions g0 thr0ugh the night they die bc usually they d0
i will reveal r0le s00n as p0ssible just it l8 where i am vacati0ning s0 i sh0uld n0t be 0nline rn ehe
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Well then.

That's unfortunate.

I'm sorry. I failed you.
Well then.

That's unfortunate.

I'm sorry. I failed you.
@shadowlugia711 how did you fail us?
Shoot. The doctor is dead. Well RIP @LordMalak you did a great job as doctor. I'm sure you gave the mafia team a hard time.
Do we have any power roles left?
@shadowlugia711 how did you fail us?
Shoot. The doctor is dead. Well RIP @LordMalak you did a great job as doctor. I'm sure you gave the mafia team a hard time.
Do we have any power roles left?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Agrina
Yes, they do
@Agrina
Yes, they do
:33< i passed out for the night, but woke up and felt fine now. guessing i was rbed?
:33< will answer questions later but im dealing with a mountain of insecurities so yeah :3
:33< i passed out for the night, but woke up and felt fine now. guessing i was rbed?
:33< will answer questions later but im dealing with a mountain of insecurities so yeah :3
jghAv2V.png
k whatever
im the medium
can talk ta ded ppl ya ya
the night n0 0ne said they were p0is0ned p0is0ner p0is0ned mafia kill (amapup) bc they werent reading 0l0l
yes p0is0ner is mafia as every0ne kn0ws
@MagykalWagykal
what d0 shaymins d0 and why did y0u send tyriancall0ws 0ne the day they died
k whatever
im the medium
can talk ta ded ppl ya ya
the night n0 0ne said they were p0is0ned p0is0ner p0is0ned mafia kill (amapup) bc they werent reading 0l0l
yes p0is0ner is mafia as every0ne kn0ws
@MagykalWagykal
what d0 shaymins d0 and why did y0u send tyriancall0ws 0ne the day they died
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
als0 in dead chat: nera c0nf n0 reviver s0 ya n0 0ne can be revived which kinda sucks a bit
als0 in dead chat: nera c0nf n0 reviver s0 ya n0 0ne can be revived which kinda sucks a bit
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99