Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99
I too will be placing a vote on Rey.

Not that I mean any harm.
I too will be placing a vote on Rey.

Not that I mean any harm.
Well, want to hear Rey defend herself first, so I won't be voting until they post.

Senpai...
Well, want to hear Rey defend herself first, so I won't be voting until they post.

Senpai...
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
:33< sorry guys fur not posting for a while--i have b33n busy and my interest in mafia has b33n declining. i am really sorry.
:33< because berry was the bomber, my guess is that spider might not have b33n modkilled, but rather, killed because they were carrying out the faction kill on berry, who exploded and took them down.
:33< if that is the case, and they were not modkilled, we would have to worry about a potential sk or possible malicious 3p killing roles because there was another kill.
@Rosetta248 @Nerasis :33< are you guys allowed to tell us if casual and spider were modkilled or from in-game actions?
:33< from what i can remember, the mafia kill is factional and is either ethereal or can be carried out by any member. so spider could have carried it out even if they were the roleblocker.
:33< and since this is role madness, i think kills could be carried out along with their action. even if not, there wouldn't be any goons so people with actions would still be tasked with carrying out the faction kill.
:33< i am currently also looking towards a rey lunch.
:33< their recent behavior has b33n pinging me off, and is currently the only lunch target i can think of.
:33< i would prefer we lunch so that we can gain information from the flips.
:33< not pinging you rey because you probably have already b33n drowning in pings, and i'm really sorry for voting for you before you post a defense (but its b33n a while and you have quite a bit of unanswered questions), but that's where my vote is going.

@Magykalwagykal
:33< my cat oc is called mintaka, named after one of the stars in orion (i know, i'm bad with names :3)
:33< she's my fursona ahahaha :3
:33< i love cats too :3
:33< if you give me a ref i can try drawing swallowfall when i get my computer back in a w33k or so?
:33< sorry guys fur not posting for a while--i have b33n busy and my interest in mafia has b33n declining. i am really sorry.
:33< because berry was the bomber, my guess is that spider might not have b33n modkilled, but rather, killed because they were carrying out the faction kill on berry, who exploded and took them down.
:33< if that is the case, and they were not modkilled, we would have to worry about a potential sk or possible malicious 3p killing roles because there was another kill.
@Rosetta248 @Nerasis :33< are you guys allowed to tell us if casual and spider were modkilled or from in-game actions?
:33< from what i can remember, the mafia kill is factional and is either ethereal or can be carried out by any member. so spider could have carried it out even if they were the roleblocker.
:33< and since this is role madness, i think kills could be carried out along with their action. even if not, there wouldn't be any goons so people with actions would still be tasked with carrying out the faction kill.
:33< i am currently also looking towards a rey lunch.
:33< their recent behavior has b33n pinging me off, and is currently the only lunch target i can think of.
:33< i would prefer we lunch so that we can gain information from the flips.
:33< not pinging you rey because you probably have already b33n drowning in pings, and i'm really sorry for voting for you before you post a defense (but its b33n a while and you have quite a bit of unanswered questions), but that's where my vote is going.

@Magykalwagykal
:33< my cat oc is called mintaka, named after one of the stars in orion (i know, i'm bad with names :3)
:33< she's my fursona ahahaha :3
:33< i love cats too :3
:33< if you give me a ref i can try drawing swallowfall when i get my computer back in a w33k or so?
jghAv2V.png
:33< actually, on second thought...
:33< there are enough votes on Rey to secure a lynch.
:33< so yeah.
:33< why not do something that i should have done a while ago, since it wouldn't have any effect on the outcome anyway? :3
:33< actually, on second thought...
:33< there are enough votes on Rey to secure a lynch.
:33< so yeah.
:33< why not do something that i should have done a while ago, since it wouldn't have any effect on the outcome anyway? :3
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer, I'd love to hear your reasons for that very strange choice of a vote.
@StormDreamer, I'd love to hear your reasons for that very strange choice of a vote.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@StormDreamer what are y0u trying t0 d0 t0 y0ur kismesis
m0re importantly what d0es y0ur shipping ability d0
d0es it l0verfy pe0ple
@StormDreamer what are y0u trying t0 d0 t0 y0ur kismesis
m0re importantly what d0es y0ur shipping ability d0
d0es it l0verfy pe0ple
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@StormDreamer
Nope~
@StormDreamer
Nope~
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
End of Day 5
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

Nobody else seems to care about the Shadows.

You decided to walk ahead of everybody else to see if you could find anything that would help you stop them, but no matter how hard you searched, there was nothing there. You've wandered into what appears to be a barren wasteland. The ground is black and charred underneath your feet. There are twisted dead trees scattered about the place, and it is on one of these that you decide to rest.

How long will it take for everyone else to catch up? Have they forgotten about you? Surely they wouldn't just leave you here! Or did they? No, WOULD they? There's no sign of another living soul for miles. Did you go the wrong way? Did they lose sight of you? You curl into a ball and try to push aside all the bad thoughts. Surely they'll come by soon. Any minute now...

You wait for hours and hours, but nobody came. Then, just as you're about to lose hope- there's a figure in the distance! It takes a while for you to figure out who they are, but eventually you realize who it is.

It's... Rinessa.

Her deep blue hair flows and flits around in the stagnant breeze. Finally, you can go back to the others! Or at least, that's what you thought. She gives you a menacing grin as she walks up to you. "Look what we have here; a little lost lamb! And just as delicious~"

You shift uncomfortably, looking around. You get the feeling that, perhaps, being alone in an unfamiliar place with a bloodthirsty predator isn't the best position to be in. You look side to side nervously, wondering whether you should try to run away. But before you can decide, you hear her laughing.

"Poor thing, are you scared? You want to run? Don't waste your energy- I can run ten times faster than you can."

She slinks around behind you and whispers menacingly into your ear: "Darling, if I wanted to kill you; there'd be nothing you could do to stop me." You stay as still as you possibly can, waiting for her to either kill you or move away.

She takes a step back, and you relax; sighing out a deep breath. But the moment you do- she strikes. You feel a sharp pain in your heart as you are stabbed in the back, the blade piercing through your body and poking out of your chest on the other side. You cough up blood, then collapse to your hands and knees.

A few hours later, your friends find your body. Everyone thought you just wanted to spend the day by yourself in your caravan. You're tucked up snugly in your bed, almost as if you were just sleeping, but the green fluid seeping out and dripping onto the floor was a dead giveaway.

Nobody mourned c:

The… dream perhaps? Was it a premonition? For later when the light of the moon shown through the night sky, you find that when it was time to see if Reynutocx was part of the shadows, she was found dead in her caravan. It appears she was stabbed right where you could still feel the remnants of the stab wound from your sleep… or so it seemed.

Reynutocx was not lynched, for they already died during the day!

(Rose is the owner of the trash flavour written in (because Nera made me make it precise) 'medium violet red')

Reynutocx has died, the were Kanaya - The Bleeder

Night 5 has begun! Night 5 will end the 30th at 19:00 FRT! Don't forget to send in your actions!
End of Day 5
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

Nobody else seems to care about the Shadows.

You decided to walk ahead of everybody else to see if you could find anything that would help you stop them, but no matter how hard you searched, there was nothing there. You've wandered into what appears to be a barren wasteland. The ground is black and charred underneath your feet. There are twisted dead trees scattered about the place, and it is on one of these that you decide to rest.

How long will it take for everyone else to catch up? Have they forgotten about you? Surely they wouldn't just leave you here! Or did they? No, WOULD they? There's no sign of another living soul for miles. Did you go the wrong way? Did they lose sight of you? You curl into a ball and try to push aside all the bad thoughts. Surely they'll come by soon. Any minute now...

You wait for hours and hours, but nobody came. Then, just as you're about to lose hope- there's a figure in the distance! It takes a while for you to figure out who they are, but eventually you realize who it is.

It's... Rinessa.

Her deep blue hair flows and flits around in the stagnant breeze. Finally, you can go back to the others! Or at least, that's what you thought. She gives you a menacing grin as she walks up to you. "Look what we have here; a little lost lamb! And just as delicious~"

You shift uncomfortably, looking around. You get the feeling that, perhaps, being alone in an unfamiliar place with a bloodthirsty predator isn't the best position to be in. You look side to side nervously, wondering whether you should try to run away. But before you can decide, you hear her laughing.

"Poor thing, are you scared? You want to run? Don't waste your energy- I can run ten times faster than you can."

She slinks around behind you and whispers menacingly into your ear: "Darling, if I wanted to kill you; there'd be nothing you could do to stop me." You stay as still as you possibly can, waiting for her to either kill you or move away.

She takes a step back, and you relax; sighing out a deep breath. But the moment you do- she strikes. You feel a sharp pain in your heart as you are stabbed in the back, the blade piercing through your body and poking out of your chest on the other side. You cough up blood, then collapse to your hands and knees.

A few hours later, your friends find your body. Everyone thought you just wanted to spend the day by yourself in your caravan. You're tucked up snugly in your bed, almost as if you were just sleeping, but the green fluid seeping out and dripping onto the floor was a dead giveaway.

Nobody mourned c:

The… dream perhaps? Was it a premonition? For later when the light of the moon shown through the night sky, you find that when it was time to see if Reynutocx was part of the shadows, she was found dead in her caravan. It appears she was stabbed right where you could still feel the remnants of the stab wound from your sleep… or so it seemed.

Reynutocx was not lynched, for they already died during the day!

(Rose is the owner of the trash flavour written in (because Nera made me make it precise) 'medium violet red')

Reynutocx has died, the were Kanaya - The Bleeder

Night 5 has begun! Night 5 will end the 30th at 19:00 FRT! Don't forget to send in your actions!
I wonder if the lack of coloration going along with Rey's name means they were 3P? since every other has had either green or red coloration. Also, I'm kinda suspicious of the fact that all 3 of the mafia that have been killed are near the bottom of the player list. I HAVE MY BAD GUY HITTING LIGHTUP STICK AGAIN! WOOO! (totally didn't forget my quirk for the last few posts) [img]https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/R6kbhdm0hi8Q6uhAugTRdg--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzQwO3E9OTU7dz00MzI-/https://media.tenor.co/images/5e998bde02ed53f64088dcc41dfbea56/tenor.gif[/img]
I wonder if the lack of coloration going along with Rey's name means they were 3P? since every other has had either green or red coloration. Also, I'm kinda suspicious of the fact that all 3 of the mafia that have been killed are near the bottom of the player list.

I HAVE MY BAD GUY HITTING LIGHTUP STICK AGAIN! WOOO! (totally didn't forget my quirk for the last few posts)
tenor.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99