Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 98 99
Whew! I'm back from my (unfortunately unmentioned.... sorry, guys) temporary absence. I'm too tired to do much right now.... I'll say more later.
Whew! I'm back from my (unfortunately unmentioned.... sorry, guys) temporary absence. I'm too tired to do much right now.... I'll say more later.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[color=magenta] Alrighty well this is a development. I think seeing what happens as a result of night actions will definitely help me get some clarity here. As for now, here's my kinda left-field theory. I think @Reynutocx is probably town, and has an ability that tells her when people target her at night. -Feels like @VivaFariy is suspicious, but doesn't have definitive info. I feel like maybe Viva targeted her last night, along with another player, which could be interpreted as a mafia attempted kill & a save. -Especially this post [quote name="Reynutocx"] [color=magenta] I Think Someone Targeted Me But I Have No Idea What Their Intention Was [/quote] [color=magenta] There was a follow-up about getting drugged. That could still be flavor text tied to something like 'player x visited and drugged you last night' -This post, v. early on [quote name="Reynutocx"] [color=magenta] There's A Strong Possibility I Won't Survive This Night I Need You To Listen [/quote] [color=magenta]Is the kind of thing I'd say if I wanted people to investigate, protect, or try and kill me. It reads like a fish to draw in night actions? Obviously my theory isn't flawless, it doesn't explain the lynchproof claim (Secondary ability? Bluffing?) But that's what I'm going with. Unless something really incriminating happens overnight, I'd be uncomfortable with a Rey lynch tomorrow. That being said, unless we get either a role claim or some secondary backing, I'm also not feeling great about a VivaFariy lynch yet. [/color]

Alrighty well this is a development. I think seeing what happens as a result of night actions will definitely help me get some clarity here. As for now, here's my kinda left-field theory.

I think @Reynutocx is probably town, and has an ability that tells her when people target her at night.

-Feels like @VivaFariy is suspicious, but doesn't have definitive info. I feel like maybe Viva targeted her last night, along with another player, which could be interpreted as a mafia attempted kill & a save.

-Especially this post
Reynutocx wrote:

I Think Someone Targeted Me But I Have No Idea What Their Intention Was

There was a follow-up about getting drugged. That could still be flavor text tied to something like 'player x visited and drugged you last night'

-This post, v. early on
Reynutocx wrote:

There's A Strong Possibility I Won't Survive This Night I Need You To Listen
Is the kind of thing I'd say if I wanted people to investigate, protect, or try and kill me. It reads like a fish to draw in night actions?

Obviously my theory isn't flawless, it doesn't explain the lynchproof claim (Secondary ability? Bluffing?) But that's what I'm going with. Unless something really incriminating happens overnight, I'd be uncomfortable with a Rey lynch tomorrow. That being said, unless we get either a role claim or some secondary backing, I'm also not feeling great about a VivaFariy lynch yet.
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
:33< okay. i'm in some state of confusion right now, and i'd like to get a few things cleared up. [quote name="Reynutocx" date=2017-07-20 21:20:17] Don't Try To Spin This On Me I Know For A Fact That You Know I'm Not Mafia So Don't Pretend With The Whole "I'm So Suspisous Of You" [/quote] @VivaFariy :33< can you confirm or deny Rey's statement up there? do you know rey's alignment, and if it is town? @Reynutocx :33< what is your stance on viv right now? are you sussing her? :33< from what i s33 you have only asked viv about k33ping secrets--does that mean you think viv is mafia?
:33< okay. i'm in some state of confusion right now, and i'd like to get a few things cleared up.
Reynutocx wrote on 2017-07-20:
Don't Try To Spin This On Me I Know For A Fact That You Know I'm Not Mafia So Don't Pretend With The Whole "I'm So Suspisous Of You"
@VivaFariy
:33< can you confirm or deny Rey's statement up there? do you know rey's alignment, and if it is town?

@Reynutocx
:33< what is your stance on viv right now? are you sussing her?
:33< from what i s33 you have only asked viv about k33ping secrets--does that mean you think viv is mafia?
jghAv2V.png
:33< i dont know, but something about rey doesn't sit right with me.
:33< the lynchproof claim, k33ping secrets, and...all that.
:33< so yeah, i'll k33p an eye on you, Rey? :3

:33< also @magykalwagykal thank you!!! i drew the kitty in my signature haha, its a cat oc of mine~ if you want, i can draw any cat ocs you have fur you :3
:33< i dont know, but something about rey doesn't sit right with me.
:33< the lynchproof claim, k33ping secrets, and...all that.
:33< so yeah, i'll k33p an eye on you, Rey? :3

:33< also @magykalwagykal thank you!!! i drew the kitty in my signature haha, its a cat oc of mine~ if you want, i can draw any cat ocs you have fur you :3
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Go, @BerryBagel" date=2017-07-23 15:38:32] [color=magenta] Alrighty well this is a development. I think seeing what happens as a result of night actions will definitely help me get some clarity here. As for now, here's my kinda left-field theory. I think @/Reynutocx is probably town, and has an ability that tells her when people target her at night. -Feels like @/VivaFariy is suspicious, but doesn't have definitive info. I feel like maybe Viva targeted her last night, along with another player, which could be interpreted as a mafia attempted kill & a save. -Especially this post [quote name="Reynutocx"] [color=magenta] I Think Someone Targeted Me But I Have No Idea What Their Intention Was [/quote] [color=magenta] There was a follow-up about getting drugged. That could still be flavor text tied to something like 'player x visited and drugged you last night' -This post, v. early on [quote name="Reynutocx"] [color=magenta] There's A Strong Possibility I Won't Survive This Night I Need You To Listen [/quote] [color=magenta]Is the kind of thing I'd say if I wanted people to investigate, protect, or try and kill me. It reads like a fish to draw in night actions? Obviously my theory isn't flawless, it doesn't explain the lynchproof claim (Secondary ability? Bluffing?) But that's what I'm going with. Unless something really incriminating happens overnight, I'd be uncomfortable with a Rey lynch tomorrow. That being said, unless we get either a role claim or some secondary backing, I'm also not feeling great about a VivaFariy lynch yet. [/color] Yowch, I didn't even consider that! :O But at this point, I think you're right. @Reynutocx Is this the case? We should probably lynch one to see who was telling the truth. Ooh, and then we find Mafia either way! Another win-win situation (I love these)! :P [/quote] [quote name="Go, @LordMalak" date=2017-07-22 14:59:11] [quote name="Reynutocx" date=2017-07-20 21:20:17] Don't Try To Spin This On Me I Know For A Fact That You Know I'm Not Mafia So Don't Pretend With The Whole "I'm So Suspisous Of You" It's Ok To Drop It Now If You Really Want To Know Excatly What What My Secrets Are Lynch Me And When I Don't Die I'll Give The Names Of All The Renaming Mafia And The Game Will Be Over And Ruined For Everyone [/quote] @/Reynutocx I'm a little confused, how would they know for a fact you're not mafia? It's not like you've claimed any roles And how do you know who the rest of the mafia are? I'm just a bit confused by this post. Oktoberfest! [/quote] Mafia apparently knows who they are, and that means they also know who they're not. But it is true... How would Rey know who is Mafia without actually being Mafia? Wouldn't that be a bit of an unfair town role? Unless, of course, Berry is right and they see who targeted them...:S @StormDreamer, I choose you! Really? O.o You should open an art shop or something. xD What's the cat's name? Does he have one? :P I love cats. Actually, I have a cat OC named Swallowfall, but she might be a bit hard to draw. xD She has one amber eye and one blue eye, is ginger, and has some weird markings. >.<
Go, @BerryBagel wrote on 2017-07-23:

Alrighty well this is a development. I think seeing what happens as a result of night actions will definitely help me get some clarity here. As for now, here's my kinda left-field theory.

I think @/Reynutocx is probably town, and has an ability that tells her when people target her at night.

-Feels like @/VivaFariy is suspicious, but doesn't have definitive info. I feel like maybe Viva targeted her last night, along with another player, which could be interpreted as a mafia attempted kill & a save.

-Especially this post
Reynutocx wrote:

I Think Someone Targeted Me But I Have No Idea What Their Intention Was

There was a follow-up about getting drugged. That could still be flavor text tied to something like 'player x visited and drugged you last night'

-This post, v. early on
Reynutocx wrote:

There's A Strong Possibility I Won't Survive This Night I Need You To Listen
Is the kind of thing I'd say if I wanted people to investigate, protect, or try and kill me. It reads like a fish to draw in night actions?

Obviously my theory isn't flawless, it doesn't explain the lynchproof claim (Secondary ability? Bluffing?) But that's what I'm going with. Unless something really incriminating happens overnight, I'd be uncomfortable with a Rey lynch tomorrow. That being said, unless we get either a role claim or some secondary backing, I'm also not feeling great about a VivaFariy lynch yet.

Yowch, I didn't even consider that! :O But at this point, I think you're right. @Reynutocx Is this the case? We should probably lynch one to see who was telling the truth. Ooh, and then we find Mafia either way! Another win-win situation (I love these)! :P
Go, @LordMalak wrote on 2017-07-22:
Reynutocx wrote on 2017-07-20:
Don't Try To Spin This On Me I Know For A Fact That You Know I'm Not Mafia So Don't Pretend With The Whole "I'm So Suspisous Of You"
It's Ok To Drop It
Now If You Really Want To Know Excatly What What My Secrets Are Lynch Me And When I Don't Die I'll Give The Names Of All The Renaming Mafia And The Game Will Be Over And Ruined For Everyone

@/Reynutocx

I'm a little confused, how would they know for a fact you're not mafia? It's not like you've claimed any roles

And how do you know who the rest of the mafia are?

I'm just a bit confused by this post. Oktoberfest!

Mafia apparently knows who they are, and that means they also know who they're not. But it is true... How would Rey know who is Mafia without actually being Mafia? Wouldn't that be a bit of an unfair town role? Unless, of course, Berry is right and they see who targeted them...:S

@StormDreamer, I choose you!

Really? O.o You should open an art shop or something. xD What's the cat's name? Does he have one? :P I love cats. Actually, I have a cat OC named Swallowfall, but she might be a bit hard to draw. xD She has one amber eye and one blue eye, is ginger, and has some weird markings. >.<
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@StormDreamer
I have no idea what Rey's alignment is. I have no way of "knowing for a fact" that they aren't mafia. But with everything they just said, I'm starting to suspect them.
@StormDreamer
I have no idea what Rey's alignment is. I have no way of "knowing for a fact" that they aren't mafia. But with everything they just said, I'm starting to suspect them.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
Do you have a targeting-based ability that could be interpreted as mafia by someone with a tracking-type role?
@VivaFariy
Do you have a targeting-based ability that could be interpreted as mafia by someone with a tracking-type role?
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Night 4
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

It is with a heavy heart that you leave the lumbermill, some of your friends even shedding tears. Barnadrid was so sweet, like the dad you never had. He gave you a fried breakfast and a hug before you left, then hurried inside before he got too emotional.

After that, you set off on foot towards the town since the area had too many trees dotted around for you to be able to use your caravans.

Around noon, you reach a chasm that is so deep you can't see the bottom. Queen Rose urges everyone to stand back. "This is no natural phenomenon. I am sad to say that this is a tear in the very fabric of this world, a physical manifestation of the corruption seeking to destroy all that we hold dear."

She gestures to a thin rope bridge connecting both sides of the chasm, feebly swaying in the breeze and rotting away in places. "I am afraid that this bridge is the only way to get to our next location, the labyrinth city of Sedmawl. Please take utmost care while crossing, as our magic will have no power in such close proximity to corruption this strong. If you fall, you will become trapped between worlds and will continue to fall through the void until the end of time."

She smiles serenely at you, oblivious to your fear. "Worry not, my child. As long as you keep a firm grip on the rope, you shall come to no harm. Let us continue! And remember to cross one at a time."

Wow, that wasn't at all terrifying. Rose crosses first, followed by Rinessa, and then - wait, where's Nera-senpai? You look closely at each member of the group, then at your surroundings, but he's nowhere to be seen. Did he fall in? You peer over the edge nervously, then jump backwards when your name is called. Looks like it's your turn to cross...

You sluggishly walk over to the rope bridge, grimacing at the disastrously poor quality of it. It looks even worse up close, if that's even possible. You grab hold of the ropes tightly and take a shaky step onto the bridge. The wood creaks in anguish, but manages to support your weight. Another step... Another... Huh, this isn't so bad- you think, right before you step straight through a rotting plank. You start to fall, but thankfully you still have a firm grip on the ropes. Thoroughly shaken, you haul yourself back up and take a minute to compose yourself. You cross the bridge much more slowly after that, but you manage to get to the other side in one piece.

You collapse to the ground in exhaustion and utter relief, still trembling, then turn around to see who will be crossing next. They... They're all fighting?! Oh no... A bunch of them are trying to cross at the same time. You watch with growing dread as everyone still left on that side piles on at once. It's hardly a surprise when the rope on that end gives out completely, sending everyone there hurtling into the abyss. You scream "NO!" and crawl to the edge, poking your head over to see... None of them managed to grab onto the ropes. NONE OF THEM.

You cry in stunned silence as you realise so many of your friends are gone now, then look at the remaining members of the group with barely restrained anger. How many of them are working for the shadows? The very same shadows that just ate your friends?! You will find the ones responsible for this, and you will make them pay.

BerryBagel has died, the were Frenchy - The Bomber

CasualScreaming has died, the were Rogue - The Rolecop

xspideray has died, the were Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker

Another soul has swapped! @Underthetales has replaced Quamosthy!

Day 5 has began! You may now post! Day 5 will end the 26th at 19:00FRT!

End of Night 4
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

It is with a heavy heart that you leave the lumbermill, some of your friends even shedding tears. Barnadrid was so sweet, like the dad you never had. He gave you a fried breakfast and a hug before you left, then hurried inside before he got too emotional.

After that, you set off on foot towards the town since the area had too many trees dotted around for you to be able to use your caravans.

Around noon, you reach a chasm that is so deep you can't see the bottom. Queen Rose urges everyone to stand back. "This is no natural phenomenon. I am sad to say that this is a tear in the very fabric of this world, a physical manifestation of the corruption seeking to destroy all that we hold dear."

She gestures to a thin rope bridge connecting both sides of the chasm, feebly swaying in the breeze and rotting away in places. "I am afraid that this bridge is the only way to get to our next location, the labyrinth city of Sedmawl. Please take utmost care while crossing, as our magic will have no power in such close proximity to corruption this strong. If you fall, you will become trapped between worlds and will continue to fall through the void until the end of time."

She smiles serenely at you, oblivious to your fear. "Worry not, my child. As long as you keep a firm grip on the rope, you shall come to no harm. Let us continue! And remember to cross one at a time."

Wow, that wasn't at all terrifying. Rose crosses first, followed by Rinessa, and then - wait, where's Nera-senpai? You look closely at each member of the group, then at your surroundings, but he's nowhere to be seen. Did he fall in? You peer over the edge nervously, then jump backwards when your name is called. Looks like it's your turn to cross...

You sluggishly walk over to the rope bridge, grimacing at the disastrously poor quality of it. It looks even worse up close, if that's even possible. You grab hold of the ropes tightly and take a shaky step onto the bridge. The wood creaks in anguish, but manages to support your weight. Another step... Another... Huh, this isn't so bad- you think, right before you step straight through a rotting plank. You start to fall, but thankfully you still have a firm grip on the ropes. Thoroughly shaken, you haul yourself back up and take a minute to compose yourself. You cross the bridge much more slowly after that, but you manage to get to the other side in one piece.

You collapse to the ground in exhaustion and utter relief, still trembling, then turn around to see who will be crossing next. They... They're all fighting?! Oh no... A bunch of them are trying to cross at the same time. You watch with growing dread as everyone still left on that side piles on at once. It's hardly a surprise when the rope on that end gives out completely, sending everyone there hurtling into the abyss. You scream "NO!" and crawl to the edge, poking your head over to see... None of them managed to grab onto the ropes. NONE OF THEM.

You cry in stunned silence as you realise so many of your friends are gone now, then look at the remaining members of the group with barely restrained anger. How many of them are working for the shadows? The very same shadows that just ate your friends?! You will find the ones responsible for this, and you will make them pay.

BerryBagel has died, the were Frenchy - The Bomber

CasualScreaming has died, the were Rogue - The Rolecop

xspideray has died, the were Winter Schnee - The Roleblocker

Another soul has swapped! @Underthetales has replaced Quamosthy!

Day 5 has began! You may now post! Day 5 will end the 26th at 19:00FRT!

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
(Can someone catch me up to speed... especially with the character I play...)
(Can someone catch me up to speed... especially with the character I play...)
XdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 98 99