Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99
*Checks Game*
Well Darn I've Missed A Lot In The Last Few Hours Sorry Ran Has Decided To Leave The Game But If The Claim Is True Then That's Two Mafia In Two Days

Sorry I'm Not More Helpful
*Checks Game*
Well Darn I've Missed A Lot In The Last Few Hours Sorry Ran Has Decided To Leave The Game But If The Claim Is True Then That's Two Mafia In Two Days

Sorry I'm Not More Helpful
[quote name="Go, @Rangiku" date=2017-07-07 13:15:43] @/Vivafariy Awh thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it. I am glad to have olayed so many games with you and what memories I do have of those good experiences. Your sentiment is so warming. I may stick around if it comes down to just playing item finding mafias or something of the like. I'll consider it, I just wish instances such as these didn't frequently occure. :/ @MagykalMagykal Actually naw. I've never had a problem with you. I like your style and sense of humor. Also your upbeat bubbly nature. There is always room for improvement but you are a good player in my eyes. We all make mistakes sometimes. Also to note my character matches with my alignment. Which is Draco Malfoy. Not worried with revealing that since I've claimed. [/quote] Thanks, Ran. :) I look forward to playing more games with you in the future!
Go, @Rangiku wrote on 2017-07-07:
@/Vivafariy

Awh thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it. I am glad to have olayed so many games with you and what memories I do have of those good experiences. Your sentiment is so warming.

I may stick around if it comes down to just playing item finding mafias or something of the like. I'll consider it, I just wish instances such as these didn't frequently occure. :/

@MagykalMagykal

Actually naw. I've never had a problem with you. I like your style and sense of humor. Also your upbeat bubbly nature. There is always room for improvement but you are a good player in my eyes. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Also to note my character matches with my alignment. Which is Draco Malfoy. Not worried with revealing that since I've claimed.

Thanks, Ran. :) I look forward to playing more games with you in the future!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Reynutocx

The claim is true. Its a policy of mine like not editting. I stick to my prime directives.

If you guys view my game history you can see my claims have been true. I claimed town in Afterlife and flipped as such. When I claimed as mafia in Witches Revolt, same claim was true. It's just how I am. Definitely stick to my guns.

But thank you as well. I really do hope we play another game again together if I do stick around.

Also thank you too Magy. You really are a great person. <3

Thirty five minutes guys! Please vote.
@Reynutocx

The claim is true. Its a policy of mine like not editting. I stick to my prime directives.

If you guys view my game history you can see my claims have been true. I claimed town in Afterlife and flipped as such. When I claimed as mafia in Witches Revolt, same claim was true. It's just how I am. Definitely stick to my guns.

But thank you as well. I really do hope we play another game again together if I do stick around.

Also thank you too Magy. You really are a great person. <3

Thirty five minutes guys! Please vote.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
LOCKDOWN! DO NOT POST AFTER THIS POINT!
LOCKDOWN! DO NOT POST AFTER THIS POINT!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 3
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

You and your friends have a great time chucking handfuls of mulch at each other. You're not quite sure who started the mulch fight, but by the time Nera manages to calm everyone down, everyone (except Queen Rose) has a degree of plant matter stuck to them somewhere.

Rinessa tipped a whole bucket full of mulch on Nera's head, much to his annoyance. BerryBagel chucked a giant sticky clump at CasualScreaming, which ended up hitting them right in the face. To make things even worse, their mouth was open at the time too - leaving them to frantically spit out all the bits that got into their mouth. Just when they finally thought all of it was out, they scrunched up their face and spat out a mouthful of... Ink? You spot a tiny Word Worm wriggling in the inky pool - Huh! Weird! Also, very, very gross.

MagykalWagykal threw a mulchy clump at Rangiku while she was facing the other direction, and she cried and ran away because Magy didn't warn her and it got in her hair.

Queen Rose just looks extremely unimpressed by the whole thing, any stray clumps being thrown her way seeming to get blown aside before hitting her. She continues leading the group through the Orchard while Nera is looking for Rangiku.

When you reach the opposite side of the Orchard, you see a gate that appears identical to the one you entered through. The only differences you can see are on the other side. Instead of a little paper girl, there is a little paper boy guarding the gate - and instead of the seemingly endless expanse of minty grass you saw before, this time there are giant trees looming above you.

Once Rose has ensured that everyone has exited the Orchard safely, she creates a swirling rose scented gust of wind to clear the physical remnants of the orchard from you. "We shall rest here for the night. As with last night, there are three different locations you may travel to - though this time they are all within forests or woodlands. I trust that you will choose wisely. Once Nerasis returns, you may ask him for the details."

Meanwhile...

It doesn't take long for Nera to find Ran. Due to his enhanced vampiric senses, he's able to track her by the scent of salt in the air from her tears. She is curled up in a ball, with her back pressed against the trunk of a tree. But perhaps the most worrying thing is the fact that a freshly picked apple rests loosely in her palm, with a bite mark taken out of it.

Eyes widening in alarm, Nera dashes forwards and thumps Ran on the back, luckily causing her to cough the bite of apple out before she comes to any true harm. She sputters and coughs until she is breathing normally again, then whispers faintly. "I had no idea..."

Nera sighs sadly and sits on the ground next to her, letting her rest her head on his shoulder as she continues to cry. "It's okay. The effects are only temporary. If it becomes too much for you at any point... I can make you forget. I have the ability to drain memories alongside blood, you see... But now is too soon for you to decide on something so permanent. Give it some thought."

Nera wraps an arm around Ran comfortingly, soothing her as she chokes out breaths through the tears. "I... This is all too much. This is meant to be a world of imagination, but... Even in a land made of dreams, people are still so cruel." She presses her face down into Nera's shoulder, her tears seeping into the dark fabric of his jacket. "I... I just want to go home."

Nera pulls her in for a hug as she is wracked with a fresh round of sobs. "You can go home - I can send you back there, right now. Do you want to go back now?"

Rangiku looks up at him with eyes wide in urgency, "Yes!" ...But then her face contorts in pain, her eyes turning pitch black and leaking liquid corruption. Her voice turns scratchy, and she gasps out, seeming to be in great conflict. "NO. I MUST STAY."

Nera freezes at the sight of someone seemingly getting corrupted right before his eyes, then takes a deep breath to steady himself. "I understand. I will make it so that you don't have to hurt like this any more... I'm sorry."

He takes hold of her shoulders and pulls, a fissure of sparks appearing as human is separated from wizard. Once she is completely separate, the world itself opens up, ejecting her back to her own world so that she may continue to lead her life as she had before she was asked to help save another world when she had no obligation to do so.

But there, still present in the world of dreams, was the corruption soaked body of Draco Malfoy. Nera screamed silently as he held the withered body in his arms, too terrified to even make a sound. He traced a careful finger over the blackened flesh of his face, heart aching as the skin brushed away at even the slightest touch, leaving black dust on his hands. He held the body close to him as tight as he dared, before checking to see if he was still breathing. The vampire let out a sigh of relief as he found that he was still alive, and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead. "Oh, Draco... You've already been through so much. Why did yet another evil seek to claim you? Why can't you be free to have simple happiness...?"

Nera mourned silently until he was ready to return to the group, then cradled Draco in his arms as he carried him through the orchard.

Once Rose had teleported him away to be healed, Nera asked quietly. "Do you think... When he gets better... Do you think he'll finally be able to be happy?"

The Queen smiled warmly, then looked up at the sky as the first few stars started to shine through the twilit sky. "...Yes. I am sure that he will."

Rangiku has died, they were Draco Malfoy - The Silencer

Nearby Destinations:

Shingeki Forest

Roppelia, City of the Wood Elves

Rainforest of Gelatinous Slimes

This is an optional event that will only affect flavour. It is held during the night since the lynch thread is not in use at that time. The four hour voting lockdown also applies to this event.

Night 3 has begun! You may now talk! Fandom Mafia: Reborn will be taking a quick intermission for this next week (From now until the 15th) I will announce the official night end around then. You may talk as usually, but I implore you to take a break. Things get heated in these games, and it may only get worse from here. So just relax, and remember that this is only a game. Or is it...?
End of Day 3
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

You and your friends have a great time chucking handfuls of mulch at each other. You're not quite sure who started the mulch fight, but by the time Nera manages to calm everyone down, everyone (except Queen Rose) has a degree of plant matter stuck to them somewhere.

Rinessa tipped a whole bucket full of mulch on Nera's head, much to his annoyance. BerryBagel chucked a giant sticky clump at CasualScreaming, which ended up hitting them right in the face. To make things even worse, their mouth was open at the time too - leaving them to frantically spit out all the bits that got into their mouth. Just when they finally thought all of it was out, they scrunched up their face and spat out a mouthful of... Ink? You spot a tiny Word Worm wriggling in the inky pool - Huh! Weird! Also, very, very gross.

MagykalWagykal threw a mulchy clump at Rangiku while she was facing the other direction, and she cried and ran away because Magy didn't warn her and it got in her hair.

Queen Rose just looks extremely unimpressed by the whole thing, any stray clumps being thrown her way seeming to get blown aside before hitting her. She continues leading the group through the Orchard while Nera is looking for Rangiku.

When you reach the opposite side of the Orchard, you see a gate that appears identical to the one you entered through. The only differences you can see are on the other side. Instead of a little paper girl, there is a little paper boy guarding the gate - and instead of the seemingly endless expanse of minty grass you saw before, this time there are giant trees looming above you.

Once Rose has ensured that everyone has exited the Orchard safely, she creates a swirling rose scented gust of wind to clear the physical remnants of the orchard from you. "We shall rest here for the night. As with last night, there are three different locations you may travel to - though this time they are all within forests or woodlands. I trust that you will choose wisely. Once Nerasis returns, you may ask him for the details."

Meanwhile...

It doesn't take long for Nera to find Ran. Due to his enhanced vampiric senses, he's able to track her by the scent of salt in the air from her tears. She is curled up in a ball, with her back pressed against the trunk of a tree. But perhaps the most worrying thing is the fact that a freshly picked apple rests loosely in her palm, with a bite mark taken out of it.

Eyes widening in alarm, Nera dashes forwards and thumps Ran on the back, luckily causing her to cough the bite of apple out before she comes to any true harm. She sputters and coughs until she is breathing normally again, then whispers faintly. "I had no idea..."

Nera sighs sadly and sits on the ground next to her, letting her rest her head on his shoulder as she continues to cry. "It's okay. The effects are only temporary. If it becomes too much for you at any point... I can make you forget. I have the ability to drain memories alongside blood, you see... But now is too soon for you to decide on something so permanent. Give it some thought."

Nera wraps an arm around Ran comfortingly, soothing her as she chokes out breaths through the tears. "I... This is all too much. This is meant to be a world of imagination, but... Even in a land made of dreams, people are still so cruel." She presses her face down into Nera's shoulder, her tears seeping into the dark fabric of his jacket. "I... I just want to go home."

Nera pulls her in for a hug as she is wracked with a fresh round of sobs. "You can go home - I can send you back there, right now. Do you want to go back now?"

Rangiku looks up at him with eyes wide in urgency, "Yes!" ...But then her face contorts in pain, her eyes turning pitch black and leaking liquid corruption. Her voice turns scratchy, and she gasps out, seeming to be in great conflict. "NO. I MUST STAY."

Nera freezes at the sight of someone seemingly getting corrupted right before his eyes, then takes a deep breath to steady himself. "I understand. I will make it so that you don't have to hurt like this any more... I'm sorry."

He takes hold of her shoulders and pulls, a fissure of sparks appearing as human is separated from wizard. Once she is completely separate, the world itself opens up, ejecting her back to her own world so that she may continue to lead her life as she had before she was asked to help save another world when she had no obligation to do so.

But there, still present in the world of dreams, was the corruption soaked body of Draco Malfoy. Nera screamed silently as he held the withered body in his arms, too terrified to even make a sound. He traced a careful finger over the blackened flesh of his face, heart aching as the skin brushed away at even the slightest touch, leaving black dust on his hands. He held the body close to him as tight as he dared, before checking to see if he was still breathing. The vampire let out a sigh of relief as he found that he was still alive, and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead. "Oh, Draco... You've already been through so much. Why did yet another evil seek to claim you? Why can't you be free to have simple happiness...?"

Nera mourned silently until he was ready to return to the group, then cradled Draco in his arms as he carried him through the orchard.

Once Rose had teleported him away to be healed, Nera asked quietly. "Do you think... When he gets better... Do you think he'll finally be able to be happy?"

The Queen smiled warmly, then looked up at the sky as the first few stars started to shine through the twilit sky. "...Yes. I am sure that he will."

Rangiku has died, they were Draco Malfoy - The Silencer

Nearby Destinations:

Shingeki Forest

Roppelia, City of the Wood Elves

Rainforest of Gelatinous Slimes

This is an optional event that will only affect flavour. It is held during the night since the lynch thread is not in use at that time. The four hour voting lockdown also applies to this event.

Night 3 has begun! You may now talk! Fandom Mafia: Reborn will be taking a quick intermission for this next week (From now until the 15th) I will announce the official night end around then. You may talk as usually, but I implore you to take a break. Things get heated in these games, and it may only get worse from here. So just relax, and remember that this is only a game. Or is it...?
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was silenced, and was unable to contribute.

Sorry if that fact hurts you.
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was silenced, and was unable to contribute.

Sorry if that fact hurts you.
@Nerasis

Do any of these new places have gym leaders? :)
@Nerasis

Do any of these new places have gym leaders? :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Probably not... But there will be something to fight in each location.
@MagykalWagykal

Probably not... But there will be something to fight in each location.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
So We have an entire week This will either be very interesting and very boring I do not know if I really want to take a break myself but if others want to that is fine. I am very happy we have a lot of time because I, being incredibly slower than everybody else, can use this to find something. In the meantime, though, have a picture of a cat [img]http://images.plurk.com/3veoNGrk1E9jdu7Fk8W2uu.jpg[/img]
So

We have an entire week

This will either be very interesting and very boring

I do not know if I really want to take a break myself but if others want to that is fine. I am very happy we have a lot of time because I, being incredibly slower than everybody else, can use this to find something.

In the meantime, though, have a picture of a cat

3veoNGrk1E9jdu7Fk8W2uu.jpg
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
If you guys want, you can keep travelling in flavour during the intermission, and I can set up an interactive event for you.
If you guys want, you can keep travelling in flavour during the intermission, and I can set up an interactive event for you.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99