Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 98 99
I'm sorry but I'm taking a break. I'm very sad irl and it's amplifying my frustration towards not being able to figure out how to play this game. I'll be back. I really want to see the results of Tyrian's lynch and hopefully that'll help make things clearer.
I'm sorry but I'm taking a break. I'm very sad irl and it's amplifying my frustration towards not being able to figure out how to play this game. I'll be back. I really want to see the results of Tyrian's lynch and hopefully that'll help make things clearer.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@werelynx I'll squint at you, but I squint at everyone. Your comment stood out to me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, though. Yosh! From personal experience playing while being sad is no good so I hope your break helps.
@werelynx I'll squint at you, but I squint at everyone. Your comment stood out to me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, though. Yosh! From personal experience playing while being sad is no good so I hope your break helps.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

That does clear things up a bit since I was under the impression you was entertaining the idea of mafia using actions on one another to explain the reason Berry was silenced. While on the surface it appears plausible, I highly doubt that is the case and find it a bit more weird then imposed.

@Werelynx

While yes, there is that possibility that it was a town slip as opposed to a scum slip, it's just hard to ignore the fact that something like that was entertained. Because of how absurd it would be for mafia to enact their abilities on one another when they already know who each other is and there is absolutely no benefit to doing it.

There is nothing wrong with changing your opinion as the situation changes in the game. If you never changed your opinions to match the current situation, then I'd say that was more of an indication you were either scum hiding behind a facade, frozen maf not knowing what to do, or a completely lost townie. It's good to see that you are trying to deviate from the norm and look at each situation completely unbiased to get a more informed decision.

I agree however, had you stated your ideology was tinfoil based, it would have cleared things up straight away. But that isn't here not there now.

Though I will offer some advice - you should be wary of everyone within these games. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy dose of suspicion and paranoia is part of the nature of the game. It's also indicative of a town mindset. Don't trust anyone straight away - you should always be thinking anyone and everyone is potential maf. Your views or opinions should change as your feelings or opinions change on individuals as they participate and you can begin to weigh what their stance is and if they are scummy or not. Being quick to trust is bad prose. From experience I will say this retains true for online, and off.

If taking a break seems like the best recourse, then by all means you should. Gotta take care of you, ya know? We totally understand I don't want to see any game become a stressful environment for anyone. As I have said to other people, if you need someone to talk to, my in-box is open. You can blow my ear off (figuratively lol) with any rants you have and I totally do not mind listening.
@Cognitive

That does clear things up a bit since I was under the impression you was entertaining the idea of mafia using actions on one another to explain the reason Berry was silenced. While on the surface it appears plausible, I highly doubt that is the case and find it a bit more weird then imposed.

@Werelynx

While yes, there is that possibility that it was a town slip as opposed to a scum slip, it's just hard to ignore the fact that something like that was entertained. Because of how absurd it would be for mafia to enact their abilities on one another when they already know who each other is and there is absolutely no benefit to doing it.

There is nothing wrong with changing your opinion as the situation changes in the game. If you never changed your opinions to match the current situation, then I'd say that was more of an indication you were either scum hiding behind a facade, frozen maf not knowing what to do, or a completely lost townie. It's good to see that you are trying to deviate from the norm and look at each situation completely unbiased to get a more informed decision.

I agree however, had you stated your ideology was tinfoil based, it would have cleared things up straight away. But that isn't here not there now.

Though I will offer some advice - you should be wary of everyone within these games. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy dose of suspicion and paranoia is part of the nature of the game. It's also indicative of a town mindset. Don't trust anyone straight away - you should always be thinking anyone and everyone is potential maf. Your views or opinions should change as your feelings or opinions change on individuals as they participate and you can begin to weigh what their stance is and if they are scummy or not. Being quick to trust is bad prose. From experience I will say this retains true for online, and off.

If taking a break seems like the best recourse, then by all means you should. Gotta take care of you, ya know? We totally understand I don't want to see any game become a stressful environment for anyone. As I have said to other people, if you need someone to talk to, my in-box is open. You can blow my ear off (figuratively lol) with any rants you have and I totally do not mind listening.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Yosh! This weekend has been pretty busy with my family in town for a wedding. There doesn't seem to be too much more to look at anyway right now. I'm going to place my vote for tyrian and hopefully come up with a read list during the night phase.
Yosh! This weekend has been pretty busy with my family in town for a wedding. There doesn't seem to be too much more to look at anyway right now. I'm going to place my vote for tyrian and hopefully come up with a read list during the night phase.
vV5jbm.png
[quote name="Go, @SilverMoonfire" date=2017-07-01 11:23:44] @/MagykalWagykal, Not me, I'm younger too but not saying how old... You're poisoned? Does that mean (correct me if I'm wrong) that the poisoned person will die if someone else doesn't use their ability to heal them? Can everyone poison? (I'd help, but I'm 99% sure that my ability is useless...) [/quote] Yes, I will die next dawn if not healed. But honestly, shouldn't you know if everyone could do it? I feel like you just outed yourself as poisoner or something. *squints* I mean, it's like you were wondering if everyone has your ability. On the other hand, however, it could be that you WANT to poison people but aren't sure how since the instructions aren't in your rolecard...? I don't know. [quote name="Go, @Agrina" date=2017-07-01 09:08:55] @/MagykalWagykal >.> um if y0u really had wanted to kn0w y0u c0uld g00gle it l0l thats h0w i f0und 0ut telepath is a r0le that can send an0nym0us messages t0 0ther players [/quote] I see. :P Thanks! [s]too lazy to google it[/s] @Werelynx, I choose you! When did LordMalak scumhunt again? Sorry, I kind of missed that part. [s]Also, what's tinfoiling[/s] @Rangiku True, but I feel like Berry tried to defend herself, and just kind of put it out there that she was available to be lynched if necessary. However, it was unlike when TyrianCallows completely gave up and ignored the thread. Berry was calm, and thus I don't feel like she's the scummiest at the moment. Also.... 'A healthy dose of suspicion and paranoia'. Yup. Absolutely. This is the way we think. xD This made me laugh so hard.
Go, @SilverMoonfire wrote on 2017-07-01:
@/MagykalWagykal, Not me, I'm younger too but not saying how old... You're poisoned? Does that mean (correct me if I'm wrong) that the poisoned person will die if someone else doesn't use their ability to heal them? Can everyone poison? (I'd help, but I'm 99% sure that my ability is useless...)

Yes, I will die next dawn if not healed. But honestly, shouldn't you know if everyone could do it? I feel like you just outed yourself as poisoner or something. *squints* I mean, it's like you were wondering if everyone has your ability. On the other hand, however, it could be that you WANT to poison people but aren't sure how since the instructions aren't in your rolecard...? I don't know.
Go, @Agrina wrote on 2017-07-01:
@/MagykalWagykal
>.> um if y0u really had wanted to kn0w y0u c0uld g00gle it l0l thats h0w i f0und 0ut
telepath is a r0le that can send an0nym0us messages t0 0ther players

I see. :P Thanks! too lazy to google it

@Werelynx, I choose you!

When did LordMalak scumhunt again? Sorry, I kind of missed that part. Also, what's tinfoiling

@Rangiku

True, but I feel like Berry tried to defend herself, and just kind of put it out there that she was available to be lynched if necessary. However, it was unlike when TyrianCallows completely gave up and ignored the thread. Berry was calm, and thus I don't feel like she's the scummiest at the moment.

Also....

'A healthy dose of suspicion and paranoia'. Yup. Absolutely. This is the way we think. xD This made me laugh so hard.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="LordMalak" date=2017-06-27 21:07:21] Okay, didn't get this in before night started after work. I really want to start to be more helpful, I'm just super inexperienced at this. So, I went back and looked through the last 20 pages for anything that stood out. The vast majority of with will have already been covered, though. [quote name="TyrianCallows" date=2017-06-25 17:22:00] By the way Little Princelings, I, you're high ruler has made a[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F15LnYNs8nfFxkSOyI8bXdLCoQQi8-93cJrk79lJBLiLI%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing] mock-up sheet of all you maggots[/url]! For your viewing pleasure of course~[/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/2#post_27972848 TyrianCallows has made their spreadsheet private. Hmmmm.... [quote name="Wyxamex"]FOR ALL WE KNOW NUMBER 10 IS THE ONLY EVIL PERSON HERE! WOULDN'T THAT BE AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS![/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/6#post_27980753 I highly doubt that, tbh. It'd be a pretty boring game if that were true [quote name="amapup" date=2017-06-26 20:25:38] Current sus list: BerryBagel - very sus. Keeps trying to use flavor and character roles in a b-stard game to justify alignments (even if their pressure lynch on Agrina does have valid reasoning). [b]Tries to blow it off when their own logic is used against them.[/b] Does not have the newbie's excuse of ignorance. [b]Why are you so eager to not come across as third party? Also strong support for a player that makes one minor callout post and then disappears.[/b] LordMalak - sus. Against D1 lynch. TyrianCallows - mmmmm. On one hand: very active, spreadsheet, important reminder on lynch closing. On the other hand: states supportive of lynch but makes lynch placeholder a throwaway vote,[b] majority of posts have little content, no contributions to scumhunting, stances on character hunting and excessively early inactive prod rub me the wrong way[/b]. I have to say I don't agree with sus for the roleblock mention though. [/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/12#post_27997202 Just bolded some things that I liked in your post and agreed with. Though, I don't think being agaist D1 lynching should automatially make anyone sus. I don't like lynching when I don't have a good idea of who I think is sus, and random lynching doesn't really seem like it'd be helpful. Although, I would like to see the people who did get voted on for lynching try to defend themselves. I haven't really seen that happen yet... [quote name="Wyxamex" date=2017-06-27 13:24:02] LORDMALAK POSTED THRICE SO FAR - GREAT NUMBER, DON'T POST EVER AGAIN - AND SHE ONLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS. AS SUCH, I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE SHE'S LURKING. THAT IN ITSELF ISN'T TOO BIG A DEAL, SINCE NOT EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS THINGS TO SAY, BUT THE LOW VALUE CONTENT IN HER POSTS SCREAM 'EH' TO ME. Δ [/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/18#post_28009561 I will apologize for lurking a little. I really don't have much to say at the moment. I will do my best to change that from now on. [quote]LORDMALAK POSTED THRICE SO FAR - GREAT NUMBER, DON'T POST EVER AGAIN[/quote] Sorry ;) [quote name="Quamosthy" date=2017-06-27 16:22:15] Something else of note against TyrianCallows is that I don't think they've posted much at all since suspicion's been directed at them. They were really active before, but have since gone very, very quiet. [/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/20#post_28012854 Yes, I've noticed that too. An extremely busy day? Trying to go under the radar?It is weird that they'd suddenly go quiet after being so active [quote]LordMalak- If I were capable of emotion I WOULD LOVE DIS DOKTOR! Okay but seriously, their first post says that they will not argue if town decides to lynch on Day One because the rest of the players are probably more experienced than them.[b] That kind of implies, to me, that they will let the rest of town lead. That can be a problem, as you are never certain who is town in this game, and you could easily be misled by someone you think is an experienced town leader and is actually mafia. I feel that it is not a problem to "go with the flow" IF you truly agree with the majority, but try to still be an individual and form your own opinions about things.[/b][/quote] @ Werelynx I will take this as advice, thank you :) I will take it into consideration from now on (Also, I think I know which character your are. Perhaps my favorite android?) [quote name="RavenWolf" date=2017-06-27 19:17:35] [quote name="M00nKnight" date=2017-06-27 14:43:38] [b] I don't personally share my role because of what role I have.[/b] [/quote] Snipped the post down alot, but this came across as a little bit sus to me. why would you rather not state your role? [/quote] They could be trying not to paint a target on their back. But by saying that, don’t they kinda paint a target on their back anyways? I might try to get more in-character tomorrow. Oktoberfest! [/quote] @MagkalWagykal Senpai found this for you! :)
LordMalak wrote on 2017-06-27:
Okay, didn't get this in before night started after work. I really want to start to be more helpful, I'm just super inexperienced at this. So, I went back and looked through the last 20 pages for anything that stood out. The vast majority of with will have already been covered, though.
TyrianCallows wrote on 2017-06-25:
By the way Little Princelings, I, you're high ruler has made a mock-up sheet of all you maggots! For your viewing pleasure of course~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/2#post_27972848
TyrianCallows has made their spreadsheet private. Hmmmm....
Wyxamex wrote:
FOR ALL WE KNOW NUMBER 10 IS THE ONLY EVIL PERSON HERE! WOULDN'T THAT BE AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/6#post_27980753
I highly doubt that, tbh. It'd be a pretty boring game if that were true
amapup wrote on 2017-06-26:

Current sus list:

BerryBagel - very sus. Keeps trying to use flavor and character roles in a b-stard game to justify alignments (even if their pressure lynch on Agrina does have valid reasoning). Tries to blow it off when their own logic is used against them. Does not have the newbie's excuse of ignorance. Why are you so eager to not come across as third party? Also strong support for a player that makes one minor callout post and then disappears.

LordMalak - sus. Against D1 lynch.

TyrianCallows - mmmmm. On one hand: very active, spreadsheet, important reminder on lynch closing. On the other hand: states supportive of lynch but makes lynch placeholder a throwaway vote, majority of posts have little content, no contributions to scumhunting, stances on character hunting and excessively early inactive prod rub me the wrong way. I have to say I don't agree with sus for the roleblock mention though.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/12#post_27997202
Just bolded some things that I liked in your post and agreed with.

Though, I don't think being agaist D1 lynching should automatially make anyone sus. I don't like lynching when I don't have a good idea of who I think is sus, and random lynching doesn't really seem like it'd be helpful. Although, I would like to see the people who did get voted on for lynching try to defend themselves. I haven't really seen that happen yet...
Wyxamex wrote on 2017-06-27:
LORDMALAK POSTED THRICE SO FAR - GREAT NUMBER, DON'T POST EVER AGAIN - AND SHE ONLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS. AS SUCH, I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE SHE'S LURKING. THAT IN ITSELF ISN'T TOO BIG A DEAL, SINCE NOT EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS THINGS TO SAY, BUT THE LOW VALUE CONTENT IN HER POSTS SCREAM 'EH' TO ME. Δ
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/18#post_28009561
I will apologize for lurking a little. I really don't have much to say at the moment. I will do my best to change that from now on.
Quote:
LORDMALAK POSTED THRICE SO FAR - GREAT NUMBER, DON'T POST EVER AGAIN
Sorry ;)
Quamosthy wrote on 2017-06-27:
Something else of note against TyrianCallows is that I don't think they've posted much at all since suspicion's been directed at them. They were really active before, but have since gone very, very quiet.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085/20#post_28012854
Yes, I've noticed that too. An extremely busy day? Trying to go under the radar?It is weird that they'd suddenly go quiet after being so active
Quote:
LordMalak- If I were capable of emotion I WOULD LOVE DIS DOKTOR! Okay but seriously, their first post says that they will not argue if town decides to lynch on Day One because the rest of the players are probably more experienced than them. That kind of implies, to me, that they will let the rest of town lead. That can be a problem, as you are never certain who is town in this game, and you could easily be misled by someone you think is an experienced town leader and is actually mafia. I feel that it is not a problem to "go with the flow" IF you truly agree with the majority, but try to still be an individual and form your own opinions about things.
@ Werelynx
I will take this as advice, thank you :) I will take it into consideration from now on (Also, I think I know which character your are. Perhaps my favorite android?)
RavenWolf wrote on 2017-06-27:
M00nKnight wrote on 2017-06-27:
I don't personally share my role because of what role I have.

Snipped the post down alot, but this came across as a little bit sus to me. why would you rather not state your role?
They could be trying not to paint a target on their back. But by saying that, don’t they kinda paint a target on their back anyways?

I might try to get more in-character tomorrow. Oktoberfest!
@MagkalWagykal Senpai found this for you! :)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
LOCKDOWN, NO MORE POSTING AFTER THIS POINT! DELETE ANY COMMENTS THAT FALL BELLOW THIS ONE UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY POST IS UP!
LOCKDOWN, NO MORE POSTING AFTER THIS POINT! DELETE ANY COMMENTS THAT FALL BELLOW THIS ONE UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY POST IS UP!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 2
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The day proceeds at a relatively slow pace, seeing as the majority are already convinced of the Mad King's guilt. There are still a few snippets of idle chatter and debate, but for the most part you and your new friends simply laze about on the minty grass, enjoying the sunshine.

Bill Cipher, however, was still hard at work in the mindscape destroying the shadowy mind creatures that surrounded him and attacked relentlessly, seemingly intent on corrupting his mind as they had his body. Their whispers were especially tempting, since he personally loves destruction. But letting a part of himself be destroyed? Allowing himself to be moved like a chess piece at the whims of another? No, not a chance.

The healer who had been given the task of restoring Bill carefully retrieved a bottle of sparkling white liquid from a shelf, then poured a drop into Bill's eye. The dream demon's eye had turned pitch black from the corruption of his body, but with the addition of the white liquid the colour seemed to lighten a shade. Treatment via this method usually takes a total of fifty days, since the cure itself is toxic when taken in too high a quantity.

As the sun finally sets after an abnormally long lazy day, TyrianCallows is brought before Queen Rose. She looks them over sadly. "So you are the one... Have you any last words?"

Tyrian shakes his head, opting to retain the silence that he has kept throughout the day.

Rose sighs mournfully, then raises her arm, lifting the accused high up into the air on an updraft of rosy wind. Then, in one final harsh stroke, she sweeps her hand to the side and the currents of air cease their movement, leaving TyrianCallows to fall to the ground. However, rather than dying and making a mess when they hit the ground, they seem to split into two different pieces in a flurry of petals.

One half reforms into TyrianCallows' true form and is immediately sucked through a portal back to their home. The other half reforms into a blackened, twisted version of Gangrel, the Mad King.

Queen Rose looks at the mess of a person with horror. "Oh no... What have they done to you?!" She sweeps forward gracefully, then places a hand just above his forehead and splays her fingers, closing her eyes. "The corruption has spread so far... It is clear that he was one of the shadows among the group, but to see corruption to this degree he must have been their leader. I hope he can still be healed..." Her petals swirl around the body, then swirl inwards and disperse, teleporting them elsewhere.

Nera approaches Rose, seeming like he has something important to say, but she seems to be watching something on the horizon. You look towards it, and are startled to see what appear to be several vehicles approaching at very fast speeds. Rose seems delighted by this development, however, and smiles fondly. "The caravans are finally here!"

As they draw closer, you see that they are indeed caravans. But they're not exactly the modern type... They're old timey circus style caravans, and they seem to be pulled along by... Cows? Huh.

The Queen walks up and greets what appears to be the owner of the caravans, then turns back to face you and your friends. "My friends, our transportation has arrived. Now we shall truly begin our journey! There are many places of importance we can visit, but we may not have time to see them all so I suggest choosing wisely. The closest places of note to our current location are an Orchard, a Farm, and a Cathedral. Please discuss which location you would like to visit among yourselves, and vote((in the lynch thread)) as you usually would for your favourite location once you have decided."

TyrianCallows has died, they were King Gangrel - The Godfather

Nearby Destinations:

Literary Orchard

Patchwork Farm

Holy Equine Cathedral

This is an optional event that will only affect flavour. It is held during the night since the lynch thread is not in use at that time. The four hour voting lockdown also applies to this event.

I (Rose) am back people! Ready to get in new people and other shenanigans of this game! If you have anyone you think would be interested! Please notify them, we need subs! You may now post!

End of Day 2
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The day proceeds at a relatively slow pace, seeing as the majority are already convinced of the Mad King's guilt. There are still a few snippets of idle chatter and debate, but for the most part you and your new friends simply laze about on the minty grass, enjoying the sunshine.

Bill Cipher, however, was still hard at work in the mindscape destroying the shadowy mind creatures that surrounded him and attacked relentlessly, seemingly intent on corrupting his mind as they had his body. Their whispers were especially tempting, since he personally loves destruction. But letting a part of himself be destroyed? Allowing himself to be moved like a chess piece at the whims of another? No, not a chance.

The healer who had been given the task of restoring Bill carefully retrieved a bottle of sparkling white liquid from a shelf, then poured a drop into Bill's eye. The dream demon's eye had turned pitch black from the corruption of his body, but with the addition of the white liquid the colour seemed to lighten a shade. Treatment via this method usually takes a total of fifty days, since the cure itself is toxic when taken in too high a quantity.

As the sun finally sets after an abnormally long lazy day, TyrianCallows is brought before Queen Rose. She looks them over sadly. "So you are the one... Have you any last words?"

Tyrian shakes his head, opting to retain the silence that he has kept throughout the day.

Rose sighs mournfully, then raises her arm, lifting the accused high up into the air on an updraft of rosy wind. Then, in one final harsh stroke, she sweeps her hand to the side and the currents of air cease their movement, leaving TyrianCallows to fall to the ground. However, rather than dying and making a mess when they hit the ground, they seem to split into two different pieces in a flurry of petals.

One half reforms into TyrianCallows' true form and is immediately sucked through a portal back to their home. The other half reforms into a blackened, twisted version of Gangrel, the Mad King.

Queen Rose looks at the mess of a person with horror. "Oh no... What have they done to you?!" She sweeps forward gracefully, then places a hand just above his forehead and splays her fingers, closing her eyes. "The corruption has spread so far... It is clear that he was one of the shadows among the group, but to see corruption to this degree he must have been their leader. I hope he can still be healed..." Her petals swirl around the body, then swirl inwards and disperse, teleporting them elsewhere.

Nera approaches Rose, seeming like he has something important to say, but she seems to be watching something on the horizon. You look towards it, and are startled to see what appear to be several vehicles approaching at very fast speeds. Rose seems delighted by this development, however, and smiles fondly. "The caravans are finally here!"

As they draw closer, you see that they are indeed caravans. But they're not exactly the modern type... They're old timey circus style caravans, and they seem to be pulled along by... Cows? Huh.

The Queen walks up and greets what appears to be the owner of the caravans, then turns back to face you and your friends. "My friends, our transportation has arrived. Now we shall truly begin our journey! There are many places of importance we can visit, but we may not have time to see them all so I suggest choosing wisely. The closest places of note to our current location are an Orchard, a Farm, and a Cathedral. Please discuss which location you would like to visit among yourselves, and vote((in the lynch thread)) as you usually would for your favourite location once you have decided."

TyrianCallows has died, they were King Gangrel - The Godfather

Nearby Destinations:

Literary Orchard

Patchwork Farm

Holy Equine Cathedral

This is an optional event that will only affect flavour. It is held during the night since the lynch thread is not in use at that time. The four hour voting lockdown also applies to this event.

I (Rose) am back people! Ready to get in new people and other shenanigans of this game! If you have anyone you think would be interested! Please notify them, we need subs! You may now post!

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
So... wait was Tyrian a mafia member? Does he stab people?
So... wait was Tyrian a mafia member? Does he stab people?
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
It looks like we will have to wait till sunrise to see what happened.

Now, I'm up for going to either the orchard or the cathedral. Not that I want to hurt your feelings if you like farms.
It looks like we will have to wait till sunrise to see what happened.

Now, I'm up for going to either the orchard or the cathedral. Not that I want to hurt your feelings if you like farms.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 98 99