Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Yet another doors game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
I know there are probably twenty+ of these treads, but I don't really care! This one however is a little bit different. Let me tell ya how: [center]You can create anywhere from two to ten things You state in your prize post 'the person who got_____ makes the next set" You could have all your things full of dragons or no dragon at all By things, I mean anything (within reason/appropriate) Cats, doors,jars,trees, anything Lets get started![/center] As you walk across the beach you happen across five shells shell one[img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/vencavolrab78/vencavolrab781204/vencavolrab78120400312/13233781-Conch-shell-on-beach-Stock-Photo-seashell-ocean-breeze.jpg[/img] Shell two [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/e6/d1/c8e6d19e3bf765142decd7c673365c0a.jpg[/img] Shell three [img]https://posterjackcanada.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/stick-and-shell-on-sandy-beach.jpg[/img] Shell four [img]https://img1.goodfon.ru/wallpaper/big/d/11/summer-beach-sea-sand-shell.jpg[/img] Shell five [img]http://oceanislebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Keyhole-Sand-Dollar-Shell-Guide.jpg[/img] Pick a shell and lets get this thread rolling!
I know there are probably twenty+ of these treads, but I don't really care!
This one however is a little bit different. Let me tell ya how:
You can create anywhere from two to ten things
You state in your prize post 'the person who got_____ makes the next set"
You could have all your things full of dragons or no dragon at all
By things, I mean anything (within reason/appropriate)
Cats, doors,jars,trees, anything
Lets get started!

As you walk across the beach you happen across five shells
shell one13233781-Conch-shell-on-beach-Stock-Photo-seashell-ocean-breeze.jpg
Shell two
c8e6d19e3bf765142decd7c673365c0a.jpg
Shell three
stick-and-shell-on-sandy-beach.jpg
Shell four
summer-beach-sea-sand-shell.jpg
Shell five
Keyhole-Sand-Dollar-Shell-Guide.jpg
Pick a shell and lets get this thread rolling!
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@noxumbra

I'll do shell 2!
@noxumbra

I'll do shell 2!
@noxumbra25

Yay, can I have shell 4?
@noxumbra25

Yay, can I have shell 4?
JVhGZl0.png:(tYUWCism.png:(gO9caz9.png
@NoxUmbra Shell 5.
@NoxUmbra Shell 5.
tumblr_oul8iuaWaX1wy3wevo1_500.jpg
@NoxUmbra

1 please !
@NoxUmbra

1 please !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@NoxUmbra25
I'll take 3 then ^^
@NoxUmbra25
I'll take 3 then ^^
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
The person who gets the familiars makes the next set!
@Cealygosa You pick up the shell and turn it over, some fish are trapped within. (Seafood)

@LyricalChaos The spikes on this shell remind you of some armor you saw earlier on the beach, you decide to go back and pick it up.

@PatheticLilFry you pick up the shell and notice a small hole in the end. You blow into it and create a loud call. A few familiars run up to you upon hearing it

@Cattywompers You pick up the shell and examine it, the color looking very much like that of some of the stuff Baldwin makes

@WildKiwi You lift up the shell carefully, it's very rare to find whole sand dollars. Somebody crashes into you while you stare at it. A very lost Gaudian hatchling.
The person who gets the familiars makes the next set!
@Cealygosa You pick up the shell and turn it over, some fish are trapped within. (Seafood)

@LyricalChaos The spikes on this shell remind you of some armor you saw earlier on the beach, you decide to go back and pick it up.

@PatheticLilFry you pick up the shell and notice a small hole in the end. You blow into it and create a loud call. A few familiars run up to you upon hearing it

@Cattywompers You pick up the shell and examine it, the color looking very much like that of some of the stuff Baldwin makes

@WildKiwi You lift up the shell carefully, it's very rare to find whole sand dollars. Somebody crashes into you while you stare at it. A very lost Gaudian hatchling.
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Okay my turn then >u< (I'll just do doors bc I'm not original)

DOOR1: This door is scratched and quite beaten. In fact, you've never seen a door in such condition that still actually works. The growling from behind it makes you take a step back.

DOOR 2: This door is of normal size and has grey faded paint on it. You listen but hear nothing on the other side, just... silence.

DOOR 3: The third door has elegant floral print carved into it's surface and you're surprised in what great condition the old door is in.

DOOR 4: Ooh look at this door it's a fancy door. Yes, very nice door. Oh look! It's a squirrel, hello squirrel! Oh wait that's just a... wait what's that thing called? What's the name? Oh shoot, what's your name, again???
Okay my turn then >u< (I'll just do doors bc I'm not original)

DOOR1: This door is scratched and quite beaten. In fact, you've never seen a door in such condition that still actually works. The growling from behind it makes you take a step back.

DOOR 2: This door is of normal size and has grey faded paint on it. You listen but hear nothing on the other side, just... silence.

DOOR 3: The third door has elegant floral print carved into it's surface and you're surprised in what great condition the old door is in.

DOOR 4: Ooh look at this door it's a fancy door. Yes, very nice door. Oh look! It's a squirrel, hello squirrel! Oh wait that's just a... wait what's that thing called? What's the name? Oh shoot, what's your name, again???
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@PatheticLilFry

Door 3 please :DD
@PatheticLilFry

Door 3 please :DD
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Door 2 please! @PatheticLilFry
Door 2 please! @PatheticLilFry
xpj2Erm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38