Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Death on Domino Drive game thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83
@fil @smashedfish @floatinginspace @hackerbyakuya @vivafariy @widmo

If you guys are online please weigh in, lockdown is in less than an hour.
@fil @smashedfish @floatinginspace @hackerbyakuya @vivafariy @widmo

If you guys are online please weigh in, lockdown is in less than an hour.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater What do you think of the widmo/poly situation? We have a tied vote so far.
@Moonwater What do you think of the widmo/poly situation? We have a tied vote so far.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
It's annoying we still have a player who hasn't posted and the rest seem largely inactive. Six pages at EoTD is sad.
It's annoying we still have a player who hasn't posted and the rest seem largely inactive. Six pages at EoTD is sad.

Praise the sun! \o/
@Leremis

Conflicted. polygone's justification seems pretty sound, which makes widmo look like the weaker side. I think it's part of polygone's playstyle to make votes without an announcement in the discussion thread, but I don't know if widmo knows this. Neither can we really ask widmo about their opinions unless they are online.

So I'm leaning towards poly's side, but I don't really want to lynch widmo without giving them the opportunity to defend themselves.
@Leremis

Conflicted. polygone's justification seems pretty sound, which makes widmo look like the weaker side. I think it's part of polygone's playstyle to make votes without an announcement in the discussion thread, but I don't know if widmo knows this. Neither can we really ask widmo about their opinions unless they are online.

So I'm leaning towards poly's side, but I don't really want to lynch widmo without giving them the opportunity to defend themselves.
@Leremis

What are your thoughts on poly/widmo?
@Leremis

What are your thoughts on poly/widmo?
People atm I'd want to lynch:
-SmashedFish
-fil
-widmo
People atm I'd want to lynch:
-SmashedFish
-fil
-widmo

Praise the sun! \o/
@Leremis [quote name="Leremis" date=2017-06-15 19:05:43] Can't scum hunt if there's no discussion and that's why I was looking towards an inactive. No one seemed to be asking questions and no one liked mine so what else was there to do? [/quote] This is pinging me off a bit: if you wanted to scum hunt, wouldn't you put more effort into trying to generate discussion by asking more questions or poking people?
@Leremis
Leremis wrote on 2017-06-15:
Can't scum hunt if there's no discussion and that's why I was looking towards an inactive. No one seemed to be asking questions and no one liked mine so what else was there to do?

This is pinging me off a bit: if you wanted to scum hunt, wouldn't you put more effort into trying to generate discussion by asking more questions or poking people?
@Moonwater I agree with you. I'd like to give widmo a chance at a defense, personally, but if she's lynched and flips town, that's going to cause a stir. I get town vibes from her so far.

I know the voting is poly's style and waffle always makes me suspicious. Poly is just usually a total unknown and tbh I feel safer with a lynch on waffle. Then again, that'd be lynching one of the most active players.

But with an agonizingly quiet thread, it's difficult to scum hunt properly. I'm left with three bad choices, and have to decide on one.
@Moonwater I agree with you. I'd like to give widmo a chance at a defense, personally, but if she's lynched and flips town, that's going to cause a stir. I get town vibes from her so far.

I know the voting is poly's style and waffle always makes me suspicious. Poly is just usually a total unknown and tbh I feel safer with a lynch on waffle. Then again, that'd be lynching one of the most active players.

But with an agonizingly quiet thread, it's difficult to scum hunt properly. I'm left with three bad choices, and have to decide on one.
She/her
Wishlist
@polygone

Please talk to me about why you'd want to lynch SmashedFish and Fil.
@polygone

Please talk to me about why you'd want to lynch SmashedFish and Fil.
[quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-06-15 19:36:41] @/Leremis [quote name="Leremis" date=2017-06-15 19:05:43] Can't scum hunt if there's no discussion and that's why I was looking towards an inactive. No one seemed to be asking questions and no one liked mine so what else was there to do? [/quote] This is pinging me off a bit: if you wanted to scum hunt, wouldn't you put more effort into trying to generate discussion by asking more questions or poking people? [/quote] I can get easily discouraged when getting shut down on things right away.
Moonwater wrote on 2017-06-15:
@/Leremis
Leremis wrote on 2017-06-15:
Can't scum hunt if there's no discussion and that's why I was looking towards an inactive. No one seemed to be asking questions and no one liked mine so what else was there to do?

This is pinging me off a bit: if you wanted to scum hunt, wouldn't you put more effort into trying to generate discussion by asking more questions or poking people?

I can get easily discouraged when getting shut down on things right away.
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83