Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Death on Domino Drive game thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@polygone why are so you insistent that float is mafia?
@polygone why are so you insistent that float is mafia?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I'm Moonwater, she/her pronouns. Kind of squinting at @Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves. Also mildly squinting at @FloatingInSpace... their response here is pinging me off though I don't know exactly why. [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-06-15 11:51:31] [quote name="VivaFariy" date=2017-06-15 10:52:59] Is the most common question...so do you have another one? [/quote] I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.[/quote]
I'm Moonwater, she/her pronouns.

Kind of squinting at @Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves.

Also mildly squinting at @FloatingInSpace... their response here is pinging me off though I don't know exactly why.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-06-15:
VivaFariy wrote on 2017-06-15:
Is the most common question...so do you have another one?

I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
[quote name="@VivaFariy" date=2017-06-15 17:04:40] polygone why are so you insistent that float is mafia? [/quote]I'm not. I said Float was mafia once, in my first post. I even pointed out that the only person I'd called out was the least scummy person in the game to me so far, which would be Float. At this moment I'd guess widmo is mafia, they've only really pushed against me for faulty reasoning. Their claim that I was sneaky voting was false, as stated before, and now their claim that I'm being defensive is false, though I suppose that's up for interpretation. I'm being highly offensive, not defensive. Apparently Widmo can't tell the difference, given I attacked them for their behavior while they were already voting me. Didn't get on them because they voted me, I got on them because of why they voted me. If they actually used good reasoning I wouldn't care in the slightest in being voted for. Speaking of, I suppose I should switch votes to reflect this.
@VivaFariy wrote on 2017-06-15:
polygone why are so you insistent that float is mafia?
I'm not. I said Float was mafia once, in my first post. I even pointed out that the only person I'd called out was the least scummy person in the game to me so far, which would be Float. At this moment I'd guess widmo is mafia, they've only really pushed against me for faulty reasoning. Their claim that I was sneaky voting was false, as stated before, and now their claim that I'm being defensive is false, though I suppose that's up for interpretation. I'm being highly offensive, not defensive. Apparently Widmo can't tell the difference, given I attacked them for their behavior while they were already voting me. Didn't get on them because they voted me, I got on them because of why they voted me. If they actually used good reasoning I wouldn't care in the slightest in being voted for. Speaking of, I suppose I should switch votes to reflect this.

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-06-15 17:33:31] Kind of squinting at Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves. I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.[/quote] ^Also this. Let's not lynch purely on inactivity if we can help it. Again, [i]talk more[/i] people. We only have a couple hours left.
Moonwater wrote on 2017-06-15:
Kind of squinting at Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves.
^Also this. Let's not lynch purely on inactivity if we can help it. Again, talk more people. We only have a couple hours left.

Praise the sun! \o/
@Moonwater My stance is the same as usual when it comes to that. If there are no better candidates, I will go for an inactive for the sake of at least trying. There have been quite a few times when someone new is mafia and avoids the thread entirely in my experience.

As things stand right now, I'm wary of lynching @polygone. Waffle is always suspicious to me, so I would want to wait to see more content from pancake before I make any further deductions.

@FloatingInSpace is seeming suspicious to me as well, but it's mainly just vibes at this point.

Which is why, unless I see something that really grinds my gears and makes me want to put a vote down, I'll probably put one for hacker. Despite them not posting, their dragons are full fed. I'm going for ice cream so I'm going to ruminate on this a little more and come back with a vote.
@Moonwater My stance is the same as usual when it comes to that. If there are no better candidates, I will go for an inactive for the sake of at least trying. There have been quite a few times when someone new is mafia and avoids the thread entirely in my experience.

As things stand right now, I'm wary of lynching @polygone. Waffle is always suspicious to me, so I would want to wait to see more content from pancake before I make any further deductions.

@FloatingInSpace is seeming suspicious to me as well, but it's mainly just vibes at this point.

Which is why, unless I see something that really grinds my gears and makes me want to put a vote down, I'll probably put one for hacker. Despite them not posting, their dragons are full fed. I'm going for ice cream so I'm going to ruminate on this a little more and come back with a vote.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="polygone" date=2017-06-15 17:41:43] [quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-06-15 17:33:31] Kind of squinting at Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves. I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.[/quote] ^Also this. Let's not lynch purely on inactivity if we can help it. Again, [i]talk more[/i] people. We only have a couple hours left. [/quote] and yet you voted for an inactive?
polygone wrote on 2017-06-15:
Kind of squinting at Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves.
^Also this. Let's not lynch purely on inactivity if we can help it. Again, talk more people. We only have a couple hours left.

and yet you voted for an inactive?
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Leremis" date=2017-06-15 17:53:41] [quote name="polygone" date=2017-06-15 17:41:43] [quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-06-15 17:33:31] Kind of squinting at Leremis because of her belief that silent/inactive people are lynch candidates. Mafia strategy, used to mislynch when the other person cannot defend themselves. I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.[/quote] ^Also this. Let's not lynch purely on inactivity if we can help it. Again, [i]talk more[/i] people. We only have a couple hours left. [/quote] and yet you voted for an inactive? [/quote]I didn't tell everyone else to vote for them, did I?
Leremis wrote on 2017-06-15:

and yet you voted for an inactive?
I didn't tell everyone else to vote for them, did I?

Praise the sun! \o/
Also, I'd rather have an inactive lynch over a no lynch. No lynch would be the worst case scenario.
Also, I'd rather have an inactive lynch over a no lynch. No lynch would be the worst case scenario.

Praise the sun! \o/
Jet lag is hitting me again like a ton of bricks. I'm going to go out for a walk, I'll be back soon.
Jet lag is hitting me again like a ton of bricks. I'm going to go out for a walk, I'll be back soon.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
[quote name="polygone" date=2017-06-15 17:58:56] Also, I'd rather have an inactive lynch over a no lynch. No lynch would be the worst case scenario. [/quote] I can't have the same motivation of avoiding a no-lynch? Don't see why I'm getting called out for the idea of lynching an inactive when you put down a vote for one. That's hypocritical. Everyone is a possible lynch candidate regardless of activity. The wording of that shouldn't be throwing me under suspicion because that's just how it is in mafia. But alas, here we are.

I can't have the same motivation of avoiding a no-lynch? Don't see why I'm getting called out for the idea of lynching an inactive when you put down a vote for one. That's hypocritical.

Everyone is a possible lynch candidate regardless of activity. The wording of that shouldn't be throwing me under suspicion because that's just how it is in mafia. But alas, here we are.
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83