Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Death on Domino Drive game thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
[center][img]https://s6.postimg.org/vxuscam81/DDD_mint_checkered_SMOL.png[/img][/center] [center]A large man stands, hands pressed on the counter. There's nearly 10 people here, and you make it even. You came for a cuppa joe, and a cheese danish. But you get much more than you bargained for when suddenly, the lights flicker and go out. A cup drops and shatters. In the center of the restaurant, the fat man lays dead, a switchblade knife sticking out of his large body. You run for the phone, but it only rings into your ear. No one is listening. You go for the door, but the great steel thing is locked. Your breakfast spot has now become a prison, and there's killers inside.[/center] [center]This game is a Matrix 6 game, organized by myself, and my Rabble Un-Rouser, @demoliceros[/center] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2210611
DDD_mint_checkered_SMOL.png

A large man stands, hands pressed on the counter. There's nearly 10 people here, and you make it even. You came for a cuppa joe, and a cheese danish. But you get much more than you bargained for when suddenly, the lights flicker and go out. A cup drops and shatters. In the center of the restaurant, the fat man lays dead, a switchblade knife sticking out of his large body.

You run for the phone, but it only rings into your ear. No one is listening. You go for the door, but the great steel thing is locked. Your breakfast spot has now become a prison, and there's killers inside.

This game is a Matrix 6 game, organized by myself, and my Rabble Un-Rouser, @demoliceros

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2210611

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
General
-Mod is god. @demoliceros is also a mod! We're all in this together.
-Ask if you're unsure. I won't bite and I'll probably be happy to talk to you about rules
-Play like you want to win
-Acting like you've broken a rule is like breaking one. Don't do it.
-Days are 22.5 hours long, rollover will be 1.5 hours long.

-Don't directly quote anything I send you, on threat of modkill
-Flavor is italics, bold is game activity.
-Don't use flavor for scumhunting, you'll make me sad
-Be discerning in the size and quality of images. No meme spam pls
-Don't RP, people will think you're weird.
-Don't be a doucher
-You may edit, and delete posts at your leisure.
-No invisible text, obviously?

Communications
-Mafia has a standard QT. Kills must be placed in there.
-If you die, you can't talk, duh. Don't send messages of any type to anyone still playing!

Game Activity
-Vote in the lynch thread. I have no care for any particular format, just bold your choice of lynch
-No minimum to lynch.
-Ties are grounds for no lynch to occur! Make sure to solve any ties if you want a lynch.
-If you want to quit at anytime, just tell me.
General
-Mod is god. @demoliceros is also a mod! We're all in this together.
-Ask if you're unsure. I won't bite and I'll probably be happy to talk to you about rules
-Play like you want to win
-Acting like you've broken a rule is like breaking one. Don't do it.
-Days are 22.5 hours long, rollover will be 1.5 hours long.

-Don't directly quote anything I send you, on threat of modkill
-Flavor is italics, bold is game activity.
-Don't use flavor for scumhunting, you'll make me sad
-Be discerning in the size and quality of images. No meme spam pls
-Don't RP, people will think you're weird.
-Don't be a doucher
-You may edit, and delete posts at your leisure.
-No invisible text, obviously?

Communications
-Mafia has a standard QT. Kills must be placed in there.
-If you die, you can't talk, duh. Don't send messages of any type to anyone still playing!

Game Activity
-Vote in the lynch thread. I have no care for any particular format, just bold your choice of lynch
-No minimum to lynch.
-Ties are grounds for no lynch to occur! Make sure to solve any ties if you want a lynch.
-If you want to quit at anytime, just tell me.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
Players:
  1. @polygone
  2. @fil
  3. @leremis
  4. @smashedfish
  5. @floatinginspace
  6. @hackerbyakuya
  7. @vivafariy
  8. @widmo
  9. @moonwater

Substitutes:
  1. @raiccoon
  2. @nightrising
  3. @magykalwagykal

Spectators:
  1. @mithent
  2. @duskyaether
Players:
  1. @polygone
  2. @fil
  3. @leremis
  4. @smashedfish
  5. @floatinginspace
  6. @hackerbyakuya
  7. @vivafariy
  8. @widmo
  9. @moonwater

Substitutes:
  1. @raiccoon
  2. @nightrising
  3. @magykalwagykal

Spectators:
  1. @mithent
  2. @duskyaether

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
Day 1 - Start

Imagine this: you sit in a booth, in a nondescript cafe some ways off the main drag of a nondescript city. You are sweating. Your hands shake. A few paces away a fat man dabs at the lunch counter, where people lazily chew on their hamburgers. You don’t belong here. You’re an Eastside Wolverine, and this is the Wild West to you.

But this lazy lunch service is not your objective. The fat, stuffed safe and the idea of more territory, are what you’re after. Your partner rises, seemingly headed to the bathroom. But in reality, he’s headed to trip the breaker.

Two switches flick at once: the lights shut off, and out comes your knife, it’s gleam catching the last rays of electrical light. Despite the gleaming natural light, the lack of light bulbs leaves the restaurant dark, and no one sees you stab the fat man, and no one sees you and your partner in crime sit back down.

The lights come back on, and the cook lays dead. The patrons scream, and so do you. No one can know about you, or your Eastside brother. The crime continues.

@polygone @fil @leremis @smashedfish @floatinginspace @hackerbyakuya @vivafariy @widmo @moonwater @raiccoon @nightrising @magykalwagykal @mithent @duskyaether
Day 1 - Start

Imagine this: you sit in a booth, in a nondescript cafe some ways off the main drag of a nondescript city. You are sweating. Your hands shake. A few paces away a fat man dabs at the lunch counter, where people lazily chew on their hamburgers. You don’t belong here. You’re an Eastside Wolverine, and this is the Wild West to you.

But this lazy lunch service is not your objective. The fat, stuffed safe and the idea of more territory, are what you’re after. Your partner rises, seemingly headed to the bathroom. But in reality, he’s headed to trip the breaker.

Two switches flick at once: the lights shut off, and out comes your knife, it’s gleam catching the last rays of electrical light. Despite the gleaming natural light, the lack of light bulbs leaves the restaurant dark, and no one sees you stab the fat man, and no one sees you and your partner in crime sit back down.

The lights come back on, and the cook lays dead. The patrons scream, and so do you. No one can know about you, or your Eastside brother. The crime continues.

@polygone @fil @leremis @smashedfish @floatinginspace @hackerbyakuya @vivafariy @widmo @moonwater @raiccoon @nightrising @magykalwagykal @mithent @duskyaether
First.

And a very tense and dramatic start. Looks like I will have a good time.
First.

And a very tense and dramatic start. Looks like I will have a good time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Oh hey, I forgot about this. It seems I picked a good time to remember, though.

I'm going to be working tomorrow, uh... in the middle of the day, I'm too tired for FR times. Not sure if I'll make it on before then, but things are looking good for after.
Oh hey, I forgot about this. It seems I picked a good time to remember, though.

I'm going to be working tomorrow, uh... in the middle of the day, I'm too tired for FR times. Not sure if I'll make it on before then, but things are looking good for after.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Ah. This is a nice bedtime treat.
I'll come back on in the morning and then I'll get started with this game :D
Ah. This is a nice bedtime treat.
I'll come back on in the morning and then I'll get started with this game :D
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
hi float is obvmaf pls lynch kthnx
hi float is obvmaf pls lynch kthnx

Praise the sun! \o/
gasps
No, not the cook!
gasps
No, not the cook!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@widmo
I was going to ask "What cook?" for a moment there, but I then realized what you meant. A villain killed him.
@widmo
I was going to ask "What cook?" for a moment there, but I then realized what you meant. A villain killed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83