Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DDD Lynch Thread
1 2 3
[center][img]https://s6.postimg.org/vxuscam81/DDD_mint_checkered_SMOL.png[/img][/center] A large man stands, hands pressed on the counter. There's nearly 10 people here, and you make it even. You came for a cuppa joe, and a cheese danish. But you get much more than you bargained for when suddenly, the lights flicker and go out. A cup drops and shatters. In the center of the restaurant, the fat man lays dead, a switchblade knife sticking out of his large body. You run for the phone, but it only rings into your ear. No one is listening. You go for the door, but the great steel thing is locked. Your breakfast spot has now become a prison, and there's killers inside. -------- This game is a Matrix 6 game, organized by myself, and my Rabble Un-Rouser, @demoliceros.
DDD_mint_checkered_SMOL.png
A large man stands, hands pressed on the counter. There's nearly 10 people here, and you make it even. You came for a cuppa joe, and a cheese danish. But you get much more than you bargained for when suddenly, the lights flicker and go out. A cup drops and shatters. In the center of the restaurant, the fat man lays dead, a switchblade knife sticking out of his large body.

You run for the phone, but it only rings into your ear. No one is listening. You go for the door, but the great steel thing is locked. Your breakfast spot has now become a prison, and there's killers inside.
This game is a Matrix 6 game, organized by myself, and my Rabble Un-Rouser, @demoliceros.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
Please bold your vote, and make sure I can understand it's a vote. While you dont have to use it, i have provide an easy setup for a vote below! [code]Vote: [b]FM84[/b][/code] Votes will cease to count, whether or not lockdown is announced at 20:00 FRT (or 8:00pm PST)
Please bold your vote, and make sure I can understand it's a vote. While you dont have to use it, i have provide an easy setup for a vote below!
Code:
Vote: [b]FM84[/b]

Votes will cease to count, whether or not lockdown is announced at 20:00 FRT (or 8:00pm PST)

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
Players:
  1. @polygone
  2. @fil
  3. @leremis
  4. @smashedfish