Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 114
Ganna is interested in the bags!
Ganna is interested in the bags!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Taako follows Dawn to the Skydancers. In any other situation he would be far more interested in the magic being used to create pocket dimensions in otherwise normal bags, but Winterfang has not exactly proved himself to be the most trustworthy of dragons.
Taako follows Dawn to the Skydancers. In any other situation he would be far more interested in the magic being used to create pocket dimensions in otherwise normal bags, but Winterfang has not exactly proved himself to be the most trustworthy of dragons.
fWKq08u.gifMDv3cU2.png
Chikage follows Winterfang to the bags
Chikage follows Winterfang to the bags
Sangar follows Dawn!
Sangar follows Dawn!
w7Z8MA5.png
Vincient follows Dawn and the Skydancers
Vincient follows Dawn and the Skydancers
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
Now completely giving up on ever truly getting the glitter off Doctor decides to follow Dawn to the other Skydancers to learn more about these purification spells.
Now completely giving up on ever truly getting the glitter off Doctor decides to follow Dawn to the other Skydancers to learn more about these purification spells.
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
Esha follows Winterfang to the bags.
Esha follows Winterfang to the bags.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28626936][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/286270/28626936p.png[/img][/url] Athyrium flails around violently, her tail getting a few knots in it. [i]Not again![/i] The first few times she got glitter dumped on her it was ok, but this is just excessive. Once the glitter has settled down, she starts untying her tail while listening to the tour guides. Well, that spellwork sounds pretty interesting, and while the bags sound kinda cool they're still just [i]bags.[/i] Also, she's hoping the skydancers won't glitter her- what with their feathers and all. Must be a pain to pick out. Maybe she'll be safe this time! [b]Athyrium follows Dawn to the skydancers[/b]
28626936p.png
Athyrium flails around violently, her tail getting a few knots in it.
Not again!
The first few times she got glitter dumped on her it was ok, but this is just excessive. Once the glitter has settled down, she starts untying her tail while listening to the tour guides. Well, that spellwork sounds pretty interesting, and while the bags sound kinda cool they're still just bags.

Also, she's hoping the skydancers won't glitter her- what with their feathers and all. Must be a pain to pick out. Maybe she'll be safe this time!

Athyrium follows Dawn to the skydancers
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Follows Dawn and the skydancers.
Follows Dawn and the skydancers.
Morning is curious about the bags; she's seen enough up-close glitter for the moment!
Morning is curious about the bags; she's seen enough up-close glitter for the moment!
event-sig-small-4.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 114