1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 114
Piessora will follow Winterfang.
Piessora will follow Winterfang.
sLw2zQoO.png
@prester
she/her • gmt +10
-
i do art
Beacon follows Wintergang, interested in the collecting bags.
Beacon follows Wintergang, interested in the collecting bags.
Niajarn follows Winterfang, interested in the spellwork of magic bags.
Niajarn follows Winterfang, interested in the spellwork of magic bags.
JBEajtP.gif
"Fine then. I'm done with this glitter." Adhari follows Dawn to the spellwork area.
"Fine then. I'm done with this glitter." Adhari follows Dawn to the spellwork area.
Mg9qSuP.gif
"Peh. All this damn glitter... Fine, I suppose I'll follow Dawn. As a magic wielder myself, I'm interested in those spells.
"Peh. All this damn glitter... Fine, I suppose I'll follow Dawn. As a magic wielder myself, I'm interested in those spells.
eLAndXa.png
9 hours ahead of FR time!
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/330976/33097554p.png[/img][nextcol] [i] Still very suspicious of Winterfang, Ly decides he'd rather watch the skydancers and [b]follows Dawn[/b]. [/i][/columns]
33097554p.png Still very suspicious of Winterfang, Ly decides he'd rather watch the skydancers and follows Dawn.

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
The pearlcatcher, thoroughly covered in three batches of glitter, follows Dawn. And wonders why the words "Material Emancipation Grill" sound so familiar...
The pearlcatcher, thoroughly covered in three batches of glitter, follows Dawn. And wonders why the words "Material Emancipation Grill" sound so familiar...
Gem sales
Viognier noted with amusement at how he managed to avoid all glitterbombs thus far, and decided to follow Winterfang to take a look at the bags.
Viognier noted with amusement at how he managed to avoid all glitterbombs thus far, and decided to follow Winterfang to take a look at the bags.
Maroon follows Dawn, as she hadn't really touched into magic before and wanted to learn more.
Maroon follows Dawn, as she hadn't really touched into magic before and wanted to learn more.
Following winter because he seems to be running this show, lol.
Following winter because he seems to be running this show, lol.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 114