Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114
[size=1]@Saronai, @WolfsbaneAvis, @sQld, @Knickknacks, @SheepyPeanut, @Stanzascale, @PrimeNumbersCas, @NinaOsp, @qwertynerd97, @evarett, @Airplanefoxx, @Draconequis, @Eialyne, @Talicinx, @inn, @StormDragon21, @Delcat, @clarax, @Elthemar, @DragonWarrior333, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @heartcrusher1, @StarCookies, @Chmura0127, @SilverMoonfire, @Fil, @Mishil, @Elementis, @HorseCrazy, @Sirenia, @Bluecupcake52, @Disillusionist, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @Leucine, @felistopaz, @Ragnarok42, @ChaoticOmen, @NocturnistheDark, @Kivovis, @VoidFish, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @Megarai111, @oobieboobie, @DraigTeg, @Iymarra, @Fallenarrow, @timetot, @NorthKotori, @oramutato, @Katsuokai, @Azeira, @Diomedisa, @Elysiuhm, @Harmonywish, @Rulanir, @Husker, @Tauress, @Espoir, @PinkyPearl, @L2B, @FloatingInSpace, @FrozenFrosting, @Lundlaeva, @NicoleEirin, @CheetahCat, @Drakenhart, @BadboyJesus, @Shellbee, @Abborrzza, @browncoatparadox, @Imani, @Lenox, @cat101, @Novetteus, @KraalofBhaga, @ClockworkEclipse [/size] [columns]Since we have such a wide variety of size requests, we divided our delivery system into these two aisles. The smaller faes and spirals would deliver small packages of glitter, usually enough for a good prank or two. The most common prank we've seen being used by these small packages is usually just having it dumped all over you-[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] Just as Dawn spoke, nearly all the faes and spirals took their small sacks and boxes and upended it all over Dawn, you, and everyone else touring the aisle, laughing and high-fiving each other. [columns] ... I was wondering why there seemed to be more faes and spirals than usual, when they should be out delivering packages. *sigh* I suppose Winterfang had his claws in this. Well as you can clearly see, that was an example of what we supply from here and how it's usually used, if you didn't know that already. If you haven't already noticed by now, the roof isn't made of typical material; instead, it's mostly energy based, allowing dragons to fly through if they work here, and keeping out rain and other nuisances. There's a reason why this floor is on the very top; it makes it easier to get deliveries out to where it's needed by simply flying through the roof.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [size=1]@Yoaisami, @Morare, @helacute, @UserOfShadows, @argylion, @Kaolik, @Scatterspark, @Kazure, @riseandshine, @Spectra126, @IronPen, @LucidWhispers, @queenmedusozoa, @ixris, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Rookery, @jbapple, @Sylvandyr, @Quinineer, @RedWillia, @SerigalaMenarik, @Sylphiette, @GeriVl, @Kuusouka, @WolfprintsSC, @JinxMoonstone, @Saraceaser, @Lasreaine, @Elysadie, @SkyyeofEmber, @Fox, @minnieamos, @Syceris, @Hsoup, @DekuLeaf, @Erevenile, @Kahliden, @SporkLord, @azuredusk, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Cranberrygrace, @Wubblyboofus, @Delari, @KingTiberius, @SeaGodling, @FallowFreckles, @NothingHere, @lemonblue, @Moonbeams, @Kaimon, @casuallySleepy, @rubyredtan, @Sidegrinder, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Frostnite, @Katelle, @Hkomygf, @PearlSoulWorld, @Helianthe, @swagdog, @BlackwatchGenji, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Selah, @Mikkiness [/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Welcome to the delivery floor! This aisle is used to deliver large glitter needs, such as when an entire clan wants to glitter bomb another clan, or if they just want to have a friendly glitter-off with each other, whatever that might mean. Since faes and spirals can't lift large packages easily, that job lies with our guardian and imperial workers. They can-[/columns] Winterfang cuts off as you hear shouts and laughter coming from the other aisle. Winterfang grins. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]It looks like they just found out how enjoyable glitter pranks can be. Well as I was saying, we dragons that work here can simply fly through the roof to deliver our glitter rather than walk through the building. Makes it easier for us. 'How', you ask, well it's some weird energy shenanigan that I can't really explain fully; we can go in and out, rain can't, simple as that.[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GCNZ4d0.png[/img] [/center] [columns]*sarcastic* I suppose we have you to thank for our new exterior? [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Who, me? I have noooo idea what you're talking about! *grins* Anyway, let's make our way down to the Teleport Transport floor, or as I like to call it, the Lazy Shipping floor.[/columns] You take a large lift on the other side of the floor down one floor. You exit and you find yourself standing in another large room similar to the warehouse floor you just left. However, this floor differs in that it's mostly open, with blue and yellow crystals lining the walls in pairs with a few red crystals interspersed. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/212205/21220428p.png[/img][nextcol]Welcome to the Teleport Transport floor, my name is Duke and I'm one of the supervisors for this floor. We're not too busy right now, so we only have a few staff on hand working today, but we can demonstrate what we do here. You see those blue and yellow crystals? They work as scrying tools for us, and they're in pairs at each work station. The yellow crystal projects the image of what needs to be teleported down in the Vault, and the blue crystal projects the image of where it needs to go. The red crystals are used for communication between this floor and the Vault floor. This floor is in use whenever the delivery floor can't handle the transportation for whatever reason, like unsafe conditions and what not.[/columns] [columns]And that is why I call it the Lazy Shipping floor. Although it does beat walking back up from the Vault.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][/columns] You see Duke motioning a few other pearlcatchers over, and they take position at one of the stations with the blue and yellow crystals. You see images start to form projecting from the blue and the yellow crystal. You also see Dawn and Winterfang hanging back near the lift, mostly waiting for the demonstration to be over, although Dawn is trying to brush the glitter off herself while Winterfang is doing what any other spiral does when bored; tying himself in knots, although he's keeping an eye on the group. Do you choose to focus on the image being projected by the blue crystal, or focus on the image being projected by the yellow crystal? (side note; I'm probably going to have to set it so that anyone who doesn't reply just automatically gets sent to the incorrect path, it's gotten a bit tiring to run RNG 15-25 times each day for those who hadn't responded *also time consuming*. Also, the reason all of you haven't received any glitter in your mail *aka glitterbombing* is because I realized I would be sending about 70 mail per day if I were to do that, and I don't want to do that. So you'll be receiving all your glitter at the end, alongside whatever souvenir you got)
@Saronai, @WolfsbaneAvis, @sQld, @Knickknacks, @SheepyPeanut, @Stanzascale, @PrimeNumbersCas, @NinaOsp, @qwertynerd97, @evarett, @Airplanefoxx, @Draconequis, @Eialyne, @Talicinx, @inn, @StormDragon21, @Delcat, @clarax, @Elthemar, @DragonWarrior333, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @heartcrusher1, @StarCookies, @Chmura0127, @SilverMoonfire, @Fil, @Mishil, @Elementis, @HorseCrazy, @Sirenia, @Bluecupcake52, @Disillusionist, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @Leucine, @felistopaz, @Ragnarok42, @ChaoticOmen, @NocturnistheDark, @Kivovis, @VoidFish, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @Megarai111, @oobieboobie, @DraigTeg, @Iymarra, @Fallenarrow, @timetot, @NorthKotori, @oramutato, @Katsuokai, @Azeira, @Diomedisa, @Elysiuhm, @Harmonywish, @Rulanir, @Husker, @Tauress, @Espoir, @PinkyPearl, @L2B, @FloatingInSpace, @FrozenFrosting, @Lundlaeva, @NicoleEirin, @CheetahCat, @Drakenhart, @BadboyJesus, @Shellbee, @Abborrzza, @browncoatparadox, @Imani, @Lenox, @cat101, @Novetteus, @KraalofBhaga, @ClockworkEclipse

Since we have such a wide variety of size requests, we divided our delivery system into these two aisles. The smaller faes and spirals would deliver small packages of glitter, usually enough for a good prank or two. The most common prank we've seen being used by these small packages is usually just having it dumped all over you- 31504524p.png
Just as Dawn spoke, nearly all the faes and spirals took their small sacks and boxes and upended it all over Dawn, you, and everyone else touring the aisle, laughing and high-fiving each other.

... I was wondering why there seemed to be more faes and spirals than usual, when they should be out delivering packages. *sigh* I suppose Winterfang had his claws in this. Well as you can clearly see, that was an example of what we supply from here and how it's usually used, if you didn't know that already. If you haven't already noticed by now, the roof isn't made of typical material; instead, it's mostly energy based, allowing dragons to fly through if they work here, and keeping out rain and other nuisances. There's a reason why this floor is on the very top; it makes it easier to get deliveries out to where it's needed by simply flying through the roof. 31504524p.png

@Yoaisami, @Morare, @helacute, @UserOfShadows, @argylion, @Kaolik, @Scatterspark, @Kazure, @riseandshine, @Spectra126, @IronPen, @LucidWhispers, @queenmedusozoa, @ixris, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Rookery, @jbapple, @Sylvandyr, @Quinineer, @RedWillia, @SerigalaMenarik, @Sylphiette, @GeriVl, @Kuusouka, @WolfprintsSC, @JinxMoonstone, @Saraceaser, @Lasreaine, @Elysadie, @SkyyeofEmber, @Fox, @minnieamos, @Syceris, @Hsoup, @DekuLeaf, @Erevenile, @Kahliden, @SporkLord, @azuredusk, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Cranberrygrace, @Wubblyboofus, @Delari, @KingTiberius, @SeaGodling, @FallowFreckles, @NothingHere, @lemonblue, @Moonbeams, @Kaimon, @casuallySleepy, @rubyredtan, @Sidegrinder, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Frostnite, @Katelle, @Hkomygf, @PearlSoulWorld, @Helianthe, @swagdog, @BlackwatchGenji, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Selah, @Mikkiness

25312020p.png Welcome to the delivery floor! This aisle is used to deliver large glitter needs, such as when an entire clan wants to glitter bomb another clan, or if they just want to have a friendly glitter-off with each other, whatever that might mean. Since faes and spirals can't lift large packages easily, that job lies with our guardian and imperial workers. They can-

Winterfang cuts off as you hear shouts and laughter coming from the other aisle. Winterfang grins.

25312020p.png It looks like they just found out how enjoyable glitter pranks can be. Well as I was saying, we dragons that work here can simply fly through the roof to deliver our glitter rather than walk through the building. Makes it easier for us. 'How', you ask, well it's some weird energy shenanigan that I can't really explain fully; we can go in and out, rain can't, simple as that.
GCNZ4d0.png
*sarcastic* I suppose we have you to thank for our new exterior? 31504524p.png
25312020p.png Who, me? I have noooo idea what you're talking about! *grins*
Anyway, let's make our way down to the Teleport Transport floor, or as I like to call it, the Lazy Shipping floor.

You take a large lift on the other side of the floor down one floor. You exit and you find yourself standing in another large room similar to the warehouse floor you just left. However, this floor differs in that it's mostly open, with blue and yellow crystals lining the walls in pairs with a few red crystals interspersed.

21220428p.png Welcome to the Teleport Transport floor, my name is Duke and I'm one of the supervisors for this floor. We're not too busy right now, so we only have a few staff on hand working today, but we can demonstrate what we do here. You see those blue and yellow crystals? They work as scrying tools for us, and they're in pairs at each work station. The yellow crystal projects the image of what needs to be teleported down in the Vault, and the blue crystal projects the image of where it needs to go. The red crystals are used for communication between this floor and the Vault floor. This floor is in use whenever the delivery floor can't handle the transportation for whatever reason, like unsafe conditions and what not.
And that is why I call it the Lazy Shipping floor. Although it does beat walking back up from the Vault. 25312020p.png

You see Duke motioning a few other pearlcatchers over, and they take position at one of the stations with the blue and yellow crystals. You see images start to form projecting from the blue and the yellow crystal. You also see Dawn and Winterfang hanging back near the lift, mostly waiting for the demonstration to be over, although Dawn is trying to brush the glitter off herself while Winterfang is doing what any other spiral does when bored; tying himself in knots, although he's keeping an eye on the group. Do you choose to focus on the image being projected by the blue crystal, or focus on the image being projected by the yellow crystal?

(side note; I'm probably going to have to set it so that anyone who doesn't reply just automatically gets sent to the incorrect path, it's gotten a bit tiring to run RNG 15-25 times each day for those who hadn't responded *also time consuming*. Also, the reason all of you haven't received any glitter in your mail *aka glitterbombing* is because I realized I would be sending about 70 mail per day if I were to do that, and I don't want to do that. So you'll be receiving all your glitter at the end, alongside whatever souvenir you got)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Royalwing growls and shakes the glitter off, before looking at the blue crystal, for he himself was kind of blue
Royalwing growls and shakes the glitter off, before looking at the blue crystal, for he himself was kind of blue
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Shuto started focusing on the image being projected by the blue crystal.
Shuto started focusing on the image being projected by the blue crystal.
YM7fnsh.gif
Iymarra is going to look at the yellow crystal (whilst brushing the second load of glitter off her snoot. 2/3 still isn't bad!)
Iymarra is going to look at the yellow crystal (whilst brushing the second load of glitter off her snoot. 2/3 still isn't bad!)
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
Hazel went for the yellow one, he really love yellow. It makes me him very happy ahah!
Hazel went for the yellow one, he really love yellow. It makes me him very happy ahah!
Oooh Mystery tryes to peek both crystal first but then settles for Blue one
Oooh Mystery tryes to peek both crystal first but then settles for Blue one
B43QG5A.png
Saint-Nazaire focuses on the images projected by blue crystal. "Will be any popcorn here?"-She jokingly asks.
Saint-Nazaire focuses on the images projected by blue crystal. "Will be any popcorn here?"-She jokingly asks.
W6LdAlV.gif
Lumen is going to look the blue crystal.
Lumen is going to look the blue crystal.
she/they
aroace
+9 fr
hungary
XVEikvN.png
Saria shakes off some of the glitter and focuses on the blue crystal.
Saria shakes off some of the glitter and focuses on the blue crystal.
BPpOUJu.png
Niajarn peers into the blue crystal!
Niajarn peers into the blue crystal!
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114