Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 114
Thank you for running this event! It was very entertaining and fun^^
Thank you for running this event! It was very entertaining and fun^^
gliGNxy.png
This was great fun, thanks for having us!
This was great fun, thanks for having us!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
Thank you so much for running this event, it was great fun!
Thank you so much for running this event, it was great fun!
DmlTJ6X.png
What a great game! I loved it - simple but intriguing. Thanks for hosting this event!
What a great game! I loved it - simple but intriguing. Thanks for hosting this event!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28626936][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/286270/28626936p.png[/img][/url] Athyrium let out a cheer as the other poor dragons were covered in glitter. She escaped one last time! But then the vault opened up and took her breath away. The rolling glitter hills were so alluring, but was the itchiness that came with it worth it? Athyrium then remembered she could just cast a spell to whisk away anything that came into contact with her scales or clothes. Sighing that she had forgotten about it at the beginning of the tour, Athyrium cast the spell and excitedly dove into the glitter piles.[/center] Thank you for running this event! It was fun!
28626936p.png

Athyrium let out a cheer as the other poor dragons were covered in glitter. She escaped one last time! But then the vault opened up and took her breath away.

The rolling glitter hills were so alluring, but was the itchiness that came with it worth it? Athyrium then remembered she could just cast a spell to whisk away anything that came into contact with her scales or clothes. Sighing that she had forgotten about it at the beginning of the tour, Athyrium cast the spell and excitedly dove into the glitter piles.

Thank you for running this event! It was fun!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Thank you for running this! I had a blast!
Thank you for running this! I had a blast!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
That was a fantastic tour! Thank you!
That was a fantastic tour! Thank you!
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
Alwyn watched in horror as the wave of glitter descended on all who were standing within the half circle. Climbing to the top of the pile was not fun, nor was spitting out all the glitter that managed to get in his mouth. He had to sneeze several time before he felt that he had gotten all the glitter out of his nasal passages and mouth. It would be weeks before the final pieces of glitter would be out of his mane, or the fur of his tail. He narrowly missed getting hit in the head from the falling "souvenirs," but was not too put out by it. They were parting gifts, after all.

Alwyn bows to Dawn and Winterfang. "Thank you for your time and knowledge in leading this tour. You have done an excellent job. I am certain the Lightweaver will bless you for your service." Bowing once more, Alwyn waits to see which of the souvenirs will be given to him before making his way to a teleportation flag, and home.
Alwyn watched in horror as the wave of glitter descended on all who were standing within the half circle. Climbing to the top of the pile was not fun, nor was spitting out all the glitter that managed to get in his mouth. He had to sneeze several time before he felt that he had gotten all the glitter out of his nasal passages and mouth. It would be weeks before the final pieces of glitter would be out of his mane, or the fur of his tail. He narrowly missed getting hit in the head from the falling "souvenirs," but was not too put out by it. They were parting gifts, after all.

Alwyn bows to Dawn and Winterfang. "Thank you for your time and knowledge in leading this tour. You have done an excellent job. I am certain the Lightweaver will bless you for your service." Bowing once more, Alwyn waits to see which of the souvenirs will be given to him before making his way to a teleportation flag, and home.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@brokenstone Thank you for a wonderful time. It has been very fun! :)
@brokenstone Thank you for a wonderful time. It has been very fun! :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150700/15069930.png[/img][/url][nextcol]This was a lovely tour! Now I know more about Light Flight's famous glitter. Thank you for the tour, Dawn and Winterfang![/columns]
15069930.png This was a lovely tour! Now I know more about Light Flight's famous glitter. Thank you for the tour, Dawn and Winterfang!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 114