Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84
I wouldn't know exactly who to pick to be honest.
I wouldn't know exactly who to pick to be honest.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I've been poisoned and I will die on night 7
I've been poisoned and I will die on night 7
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
Oh dear, MyLo. This isn't good. We have to lynch mafia today - at the rate that people are getting poisoned and NKed, we have no chance even if we no lynch.
@MagykalWagykal
Why are you sus of @Crumbleless (or moreso Kamme)? You said they always seemed suspicious before but they never pinged me off that much, unless you are referring to what happened with Ghostray. Like you said, we are dead if we mislynch today, so I want to be really careful. (although I don't have that much sus against people either, so maybe it's our best bet...)
Oh dear, MyLo. This isn't good. We have to lynch mafia today - at the rate that people are getting poisoned and NKed, we have no chance even if we no lynch.
@MagykalWagykal
Why are you sus of @Crumbleless (or moreso Kamme)? You said they always seemed suspicious before but they never pinged me off that much, unless you are referring to what happened with Ghostray. Like you said, we are dead if we mislynch today, so I want to be really careful. (although I don't have that much sus against people either, so maybe it's our best bet...)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
I certainly wasn't here for a good 60 pages and have yet to finish reading all of them but I'm going to find something to say that is not fluff or parroting? The first of the pages I read have already been covered so I guess I'll have to read some more.
I certainly wasn't here for a good 60 pages and have yet to finish reading all of them but I'm going to find something to say that is not fluff or parroting? The first of the pages I read have already been covered so I guess I'll have to read some more.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Unfortunately, I'm going to be going away until Sunday, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on at all during that time. I suggest you analyze what makes it MyLo (number of town and Mafia), and use that to determine how many Mafia there are. I also suggest a roleclaim, if possible. Please watch out if many people start bussing one person at once, ESPECIALLY if it's someone like Ghost or Jag who are already confirmed town. I think we can trust Kyu's claim about being poisoned, unless Jag was both poisoned and silenced. If anyone can remember her user, please ping her. I personally think that lynching Crumbleless is a safe bet, considering how sheep-y Kamme was. @TheNightDancer I've stated why before in various posts; however I don't have time to bring them up now. Good luck, guys! We can still win this it's not too late. :) See you soon!
Unfortunately, I'm going to be going away until Sunday, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on at all during that time. I suggest you analyze what makes it MyLo (number of town and Mafia), and use that to determine how many Mafia there are. I also suggest a roleclaim, if possible. Please watch out if many people start bussing one person at once, ESPECIALLY if it's someone like Ghost or Jag who are already confirmed town. I think we can trust Kyu's claim about being poisoned, unless Jag was both poisoned and silenced. If anyone can remember her user, please ping her. I personally think that lynching Crumbleless is a safe bet, considering how sheep-y Kamme was. @TheNightDancer I've stated why before in various posts; however I don't have time to bring them up now. Good luck, guys! We can still win this it's not too late. :) See you soon!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
My role is saviour, basically a protecter.

your stupid protector reveals itself
My role is saviour, basically a protecter.

your stupid protector reveals itself
I'm going on camp in Broome tomorrow so I won't be able to do anything for a while.
I'm going on camp in Broome tomorrow so I won't be able to do anything for a while.
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of Day 5

The day had been quiet. A third of those alive refused to talk at all. Meanwhile, conversation was dominated by three voices. Those of Ghostray, MagykalWagykal and JaguarCutie224. The rest barely talked. A few shadows that were overseeing the camp muttered in discontent at the lack of conversation.

The sun began to set, signaling that it was time to decide who to kill. Everyone waited a moment as people who wanted to voted. In the end, only two votes were placed and for different people at that. The group walked off, silent as ever.

The Master glared at the camp in distaste at how the day had progressed. He began talking with one of his shadows, expressing his mild agitation. Trying to ease his annoyance, the shadow made comments about why the conversation may have been slow, hoping to appease him. It didn't work.

-No one was lynched
-Night 5 has begun. If you can even bother to send in actions, then do so. The night will end tomorrow at 12:00.

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell
End of Day 5

The day had been quiet. A third of those alive refused to talk at all. Meanwhile, conversation was dominated by three voices. Those of Ghostray, MagykalWagykal and JaguarCutie224. The rest barely talked. A few shadows that were overseeing the camp muttered in discontent at the lack of conversation.

The sun began to set, signaling that it was time to decide who to kill. Everyone waited a moment as people who wanted to voted. In the end, only two votes were placed and for different people at that. The group walked off, silent as ever.

The Master glared at the camp in distaste at how the day had progressed. He began talking with one of his shadows, expressing his mild agitation. Trying to ease his annoyance, the shadow made comments about why the conversation may have been slow, hoping to appease him. It didn't work.

-No one was lynched
-Night 5 has begun. If you can even bother to send in actions, then do so. The night will end tomorrow at 12:00.

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @Raya36 @Rangiku @TheNightDancer @WaywardWillow @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224 @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Raya36 @Rangiku @WaywardWillow

I will be slightly lenient with you three. If you three do not post during the night phase, you will be modkilled and will not be counted towards your faction's win. Essentially, I will not count you as having won alongside your faction if your faction ends up wining day 6.
@Raya36 @Rangiku @WaywardWillow

I will be slightly lenient with you three. If you three do not post during the night phase, you will be modkilled and will not be counted towards your faction's win. Essentially, I will not count you as having won alongside your faction if your faction ends up wining day 6.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84