Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 83 84
Dawn of Day 3

That night started like any other, quiet. The crickets chirping and the soft night breeze a soft, sweet lullaby to sing the players asleep. The puzzles and mysteries left unsolved still turning in their heads like mobile on a child’s crib. A rumble shook the ground and then silence. Another rumble. More silence. Dread tearing many of the players from their peaceful slumber. However, their tent flaps were frozen shut once more, sealing them in for the night. The wind picked up as if in a fit and the sound of sand slapped the tents and ground. Some tearing little holes in the already age-old fabric. Ghastly faces appeared in the sandstorms, all familiar. A deep roar caused them to howl and push along with the tide of sand. Finally, the creature showed itself but with the sandstorm swirling around it like a cloak it was difficult to make out. Briefly a glint of an ornate scepter glowed in the scant moonlight. It’s black furred body, and long taloned fingers shifting impatient. Another bellow and a hum filled the air, from what little you could see. The ever-changing shape of the masses of locust, which appeared out of nowhere. Summoned without difficulty.
When they to vanished into the night just like the sandstorm that would rival the tales of old, nothing was left. The trees were barren of their leaves, and small dunes of sand lay piled in places. The lush green grass nothing but a tainted memory. This was all the players could see till they were set free.
The screams from the unfortunate soul resounded hollowly in the silent night. As the bipedal black furred creature stalked away, it dragged the corpse along with it, and by the time dawn struck. Once more the corpse of StormDreamer was on the flat stone, this time though the body wasn’t carefully placed. It was shredded to pieces, guts and internal organs spilling over the corpses shredded sides. The entirety of StormDreamer interiors was shown in the day light, and you could hear someone from the crowd throw up at the gory sight. The blood dribbling over the sides of the stone into the grass. What was left of their face stared blankly up at the sky, terror filled was StormDreamer single remaining eye. You could only wonder where the other got off to.
A new sandstone tablet lay besides the stone a small locust crawling on it and when a person from the crowd stepped forwards it buzzed and hummed off. With a choked voice, the player grabbed the tablet hesitantly and scanned it slowly before reading it aloud.

How much does thy must give thee?
How much of thy’s wrath does thee have to procure?
Thee asks for more,
Thee scraps for more,
Scrapping for life,
Like some ruffian from midnights past.

In thy master’s sick & twisted game
Thee’s death is nigh,
Incompetence is poison
Seeping into your mortal bones.
Thee’s story is the same as thee’s last

Jubilant,
Celebratory when thee lives one day more,
As days pass,
The players grow disheartened,
Weary.
Become faint hearted
Wallowing in perpetual despair,
Screaming whose there?!
Paranoia bleeding their hearts till not a single drop is left
A silent killer in the night,
A killer before even thy can brush them with the kiss of death.

The night stalks thee,
Waiting and watching,
Waiting till thee’s frost covered tent melts.
Till then,
Thy wishes you a foreboding farewell

Safely sealed in thee’s tent one begins to ponder over forgotten lore,
Legends enrapturing thee’s soul in its lovely cage
when suddenly there comes a tapping,
As if someone gently rapping,
rapping at thee’s fabric chamber door

Thee waits in habitual uncertainty
Filled with terrors never once felt before
Till thee’s heart settles its unusual pace,
Thee opens the flap of thee’s fabric chamber,
Finding darkness there, and nothing more

Staring frightfully into the darkness,
Sat there for some time wondering, fearing
Doubting, dreaming dreams no player ever dared to dream before,
The silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token.

The darkness tis naught but an illusion of thee’s soul
Then if the darkness is so impenetrable, Thee’s soul to is lost in the game.
Thee’s death comes quickly on silent wings
Screams,
Thee’s final words

So, pray heed and harken thy’s plea for an answer little player,
What is it like to be the one the owl prays on?
What is it like to be taken by death?
Is it still and calm like the firsts?
Or is it cruel and vicious like the lasts?

Thy is certain you want a hint to win?
So, thy will give it,
Careful now
If you wonder to cautiously,
Thee shall be bewitched

Go back four and you’ll find sancta’s rest
Go back more and you’ll find nothing but the silence of past,
Long since gone.

The master appeared at the edge of the now barren tree line and murmured quietly to himself as he approached, “My, my, it seems like someone let it all loose last night.” Speaking louder for most to hear, “Now wasn’t this night exciting? Such wonders what rage will do to a creature who wields such power.” A twisted, bemused smile on his lips.
“Albeit, too messy.” Snapping his fingers, and shadows appeared from the roses and engulfed the corpse leaving it sealed safely in a black cloud. Not a blood drop more was wasted, contained nicely in the shadow cloud. With that he turned around, “Enjoy your day, I’m rather pleased this result.” Walking off, and the cloud following behind him. Leaving the crowd in disturbed silence.

-StormDreamer, Healer, also known as Mikji, was killed
-Ability responses will be sent out shortly
-Day 3 has begun and will end on the 18th at 12:00
-A player has been poisoned

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess
Dawn of Day 3

That night started like any other, quiet. The crickets chirping and the soft night breeze a soft, sweet lullaby to sing the players asleep. The puzzles and mysteries left unsolved still turning in their heads like mobile on a child’s crib. A rumble shook the ground and then silence. Another rumble. More silence. Dread tearing many of the players from their peaceful slumber. However, their tent flaps were frozen shut once more, sealing them in for the night. The wind picked up as if in a fit and the sound of sand slapped the tents and ground. Some tearing little holes in the already age-old fabric. Ghastly faces appeared in the sandstorms, all familiar. A deep roar caused them to howl and push along with the tide of sand. Finally, the creature showed itself but with the sandstorm swirling around it like a cloak it was difficult to make out. Briefly a glint of an ornate scepter glowed in the scant moonlight. It’s black furred body, and long taloned fingers shifting impatient. Another bellow and a hum filled the air, from what little you could see. The ever-changing shape of the masses of locust, which appeared out of nowhere. Summoned without difficulty.
When they to vanished into the night just like the sandstorm that would rival the tales of old, nothing was left. The trees were barren of their leaves, and small dunes of sand lay piled in places. The lush green grass nothing but a tainted memory. This was all the players could see till they were set free.
The screams from the unfortunate soul resounded hollowly in the silent night. As the bipedal black furred creature stalked away, it dragged the corpse along with it, and by the time dawn struck. Once more the corpse of StormDreamer was on the flat stone, this time though the body wasn’t carefully placed. It was shredded to pieces, guts and internal organs spilling over the corpses shredded sides. The entirety of StormDreamer interiors was shown in the day light, and you could hear someone from the crowd throw up at the gory sight. The blood dribbling over the sides of the stone into the grass. What was left of their face stared blankly up at the sky, terror filled was StormDreamer single remaining eye. You could only wonder where the other got off to.
A new sandstone tablet lay besides the stone a small locust crawling on it and when a person from the crowd stepped forwards it buzzed and hummed off. With a choked voice, the player grabbed the tablet hesitantly and scanned it slowly before reading it aloud.

How much does thy must give thee?
How much of thy’s wrath does thee have to procure?
Thee asks for more,
Thee scraps for more,
Scrapping for life,
Like some ruffian from midnights past.

In thy master’s sick & twisted game
Thee’s death is nigh,
Incompetence is poison
Seeping into your mortal bones.
Thee’s story is the same as thee’s last

Jubilant,
Celebratory when thee lives one day more,
As days pass,
The players grow disheartened,
Weary.
Become faint hearted
Wallowing in perpetual despair,
Screaming whose there?!
Paranoia bleeding their hearts till not a single drop is left
A silent killer in the night,
A killer before even thy can brush them with the kiss of death.

The night stalks thee,
Waiting and watching,
Waiting till thee’s frost covered tent melts.
Till then,
Thy wishes you a foreboding farewell

Safely sealed in thee’s tent one begins to ponder over forgotten lore,
Legends enrapturing thee’s soul in its lovely cage
when suddenly there comes a tapping,
As if someone gently rapping,
rapping at thee’s fabric chamber door

Thee waits in habitual uncertainty
Filled with terrors never once felt before
Till thee’s heart settles its unusual pace,
Thee opens the flap of thee’s fabric chamber,
Finding darkness there, and nothing more

Staring frightfully into the darkness,
Sat there for some time wondering, fearing
Doubting, dreaming dreams no player ever dared to dream before,
The silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token.

The darkness tis naught but an illusion of thee’s soul
Then if the darkness is so impenetrable, Thee’s soul to is lost in the game.
Thee’s death comes quickly on silent wings
Screams,
Thee’s final words

So, pray heed and harken thy’s plea for an answer little player,
What is it like to be the one the owl prays on?
What is it like to be taken by death?
Is it still and calm like the firsts?
Or is it cruel and vicious like the lasts?

Thy is certain you want a hint to win?
So, thy will give it,
Careful now
If you wonder to cautiously,
Thee shall be bewitched

Go back four and you’ll find sancta’s rest
Go back more and you’ll find nothing but the silence of past,
Long since gone.

The master appeared at the edge of the now barren tree line and murmured quietly to himself as he approached, “My, my, it seems like someone let it all loose last night.” Speaking louder for most to hear, “Now wasn’t this night exciting? Such wonders what rage will do to a creature who wields such power.” A twisted, bemused smile on his lips.
“Albeit, too messy.” Snapping his fingers, and shadows appeared from the roses and engulfed the corpse leaving it sealed safely in a black cloud. Not a blood drop more was wasted, contained nicely in the shadow cloud. With that he turned around, “Enjoy your day, I’m rather pleased this result.” Walking off, and the cloud following behind him. Leaving the crowd in disturbed silence.

-StormDreamer, Healer, also known as Mikji, was killed
-Ability responses will be sent out shortly
-Day 3 has begun and will end on the 18th at 12:00
-A player has been poisoned

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ghostray @Nerasis @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Alright, so... Guess who was poisoned AND silenced N1? If you guessed "Nerasis" then you guessed right! It was me. So uh, I see that we've lost our Healer now which... Really doesn't look good, but if anybody else has an ability to heal poison then PLEASE, heal me tonight. I've been informed that, if I am not healed, I will die on the dawn of D4. So uh, any healers, please, heal me N3.
@Ghostray @Nerasis @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Alright, so... Guess who was poisoned AND silenced N1? If you guessed "Nerasis" then you guessed right! It was me. So uh, I see that we've lost our Healer now which... Really doesn't look good, but if anybody else has an ability to heal poison then PLEASE, heal me tonight. I've been informed that, if I am not healed, I will die on the dawn of D4. So uh, any healers, please, heal me N3.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
[quote name="@PurpleHibiscus" date=2017-06-15 16:38:09] @/WaywardWillow I'm pretty sure there's really no way to accurately predict anyone's odds of survival. This is because mafia kills and lynches are based on people's opinions and how people have been acting. This means it isn't entirely random, and it seems impossible to predict what people will say later and how that will influence the lynches and kills. Basically, unless all kills and lynches are random, people's odds are impossible to predict. However, assuming the mafia kill tonight is completely random, everyone innocent has a 1/13 chance of being killed. This also means we have a 12/13 chance of surviving. That's about 92%, so I'd say odds of survival are pretty good. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the probability or if my math was wrong. [/quote] Well, SOME of us innocents have more chances of surviving than others... So I'd say you've got an eleven out of twelve. *cackles and elbows certain player* I know your secret. [color=transparent] Hello, player who decided to highlight this. How very clever of you. Please do not share this with anyone else, but this is mainly so that I can watch people squirm. Those who have secrets will be like, 'How did you know?', and THAT, my friend, is how we will find our scum players. Unless you're one, of course. xD That would be bad. The truth is, I don't know anyone's secret, haha. This is purely for scumhunting and entertainment. [/color] Wondering how I knew? Well... *winks* Don't underestimate me. Aaaaaand now you're wondering what role I have. Did you seriously think I would tell you? The Mafia would be after me in a heartbeat. What are these spaces for, you ask? Well, I like spaces. They make stuff easier to read, and leave more time for the mentioned player to be nervous about what I know. Isn't that right, you-know-who? Also, thanks for the town read, @Raya36. Who still has exams, though? I was done a month ago. I'm sorry that you're still stuck in school. :( Also, @Tanglefire, 'it seems I was able to prove' doesn't make you sound town-ish. At all. Just sayin'. Where did we see blue for 3p again? I don't remember any 3ps being lynched or nightkilled....
@PurpleHibiscus wrote on 2017-06-15:
@/WaywardWillow
I'm pretty sure there's really no way to accurately predict anyone's odds of survival. This is because mafia kills and lynches are based on people's opinions and how people have been acting. This means it isn't entirely random, and it seems impossible to predict what people will say later and how that will influence the lynches and kills. Basically, unless all kills and lynches are random, people's odds are impossible to predict.

However, assuming the mafia kill tonight is completely random, everyone innocent has a 1/13 chance of being killed. This also means we have a 12/13 chance of surviving. That's about 92%, so I'd say odds of survival are pretty good.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about the probability or if my math was wrong.

Well, SOME of us innocents have more chances of surviving than others... So I'd say you've got an eleven out of twelve. *cackles and elbows certain player* I know your secret.

Hello, player who decided to highlight this. How very clever of you. Please do not share this with anyone else, but this is mainly so that I can watch people squirm. Those who have secrets will be like, 'How did you know?', and THAT, my friend, is how we will find our scum players. Unless you're one, of course. xD That would be bad. The truth is, I don't know anyone's secret, haha. This is purely for scumhunting and entertainment.

Wondering how I knew? Well... *winks* Don't underestimate me.

Aaaaaand now you're wondering what role I have. Did you seriously think I would tell you? The Mafia would be after me in a heartbeat.

What are these spaces for, you ask? Well, I like spaces. They make stuff easier to read, and leave more time for the mentioned player to be nervous about what I know. Isn't that right, you-know-who?

Also, thanks for the town read, @Raya36. Who still has exams, though? I was done a month ago. I'm sorry that you're still stuck in school. :(

Also, @Tanglefire, 'it seems I was able to prove' doesn't make you sound town-ish. At all. Just sayin'. Where did we see blue for 3p again? I don't remember any 3ps being lynched or nightkilled....
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Zosimus was blue, if I remember correctly. They obscured Gwen's alignment in the D1 lynch results.

I'm inclined to trust Tangle for the time being, they did net us a mafia after all.
@MagykalWagykal
Zosimus was blue, if I remember correctly. They obscured Gwen's alignment in the D1 lynch results.

I'm inclined to trust Tangle for the time being, they did net us a mafia after all.
[quote name="@Kamme" date=2017-06-15 18:05:35] These last two days have been final-heavy, so I apologize for the lack of activity. @/Raya36 I think this was another case of me not being clear enough. I did not think Tris was completely un-sus. Lying is still a scummy thing to do. But I saw no clear mafia motives in her actions and saw a much clearer motive in Gwen. So my vote went to Gwen. Also- if I was scum, why would I defend one mafia member only to argue against another? [/quote] [img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/l0ExjCHQAzkPkfS9i/giphy.gif[/img] ...Okay. Let me be absolutely clear, and Obama here will be, too. [s]No politics intended. Please politely refrain from asking me how I feel about this president.[/s] 'If I was scum'. There it is. The phrase that got me lynched in one of my first games. I didn't see it then, but I know it now- this phrase is VERY suspicious. Why would you defend one, only to argue against another? Because maybe the other was going to die no matter what? Even I wouldn't have sacrificed myself like that. Not very suspicious of you, but this is definitely food for thought.
@Kamme wrote on 2017-06-15:
These last two days have been final-heavy, so I apologize for the lack of activity.

@/Raya36

I think this was another case of me not being clear enough. I did not think Tris was completely un-sus. Lying is still a scummy thing to do. But I saw no clear mafia motives in her actions and saw a much clearer motive in Gwen. So my vote went to Gwen.

Also- if I was scum, why would I defend one mafia member only to argue against another?

giphy.gif

...Okay. Let me be absolutely clear, and Obama here will be, too. No politics intended. Please politely refrain from asking me how I feel about this president.

'If I was scum'. There it is. The phrase that got me lynched in one of my first games. I didn't see it then, but I know it now- this phrase is VERY suspicious. Why would you defend one, only to argue against another? Because maybe the other was going to die no matter what? Even I wouldn't have sacrificed myself like that. Not very suspicious of you, but this is definitely food for thought.
[quote name="@Kyumileo" date=2017-06-16 03:00:43] Who do you guys think that mafia is going to go for next? Other then Tanglefire if they aren't bussing? [/quote][color=transparent]What am I doing, my invisible text reader asks? It's called REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. Now I've got the Mafia wondering what role I have. Hopefully, they'll think I'm some kind of dangerous role and not go after me the entire game! Wonderful, isn't it? :P[/color] Well, they'd be fools not to go after such a great role like MINE! :D
@Kyumileo wrote on 2017-06-16:
Who do you guys think that mafia is going to go for next? Other then Tanglefire if they aren't bussing?
What am I doing, my invisible text reader asks? It's called REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. Now I've got the Mafia wondering what role I have. Hopefully, they'll think I'm some kind of dangerous role and not go after me the entire game! Wonderful, isn't it? :P

Well, they'd be fools not to go after such a great role like MINE! :D

[quote name="@Nerasis" date=2017-06-16 12:51:38] @/MagykalWagykal Zosimus was blue, if I remember correctly. They obscured Gwen's alignment in the D1 lynch results. I'm inclined to trust Tangle for the time being, they did net us a mafia after all. [/quote] Ahh, yes, you are correct. Aaaaaand now our healer is gone. Great. This really stinks. I hope you don't die, Nerasis. :( Unless you're Mafia, in which case, please go die. That would also explain why you didn't talk at all...I was finding that suspicious, until you told us you'd been silenced. xD Good thing you're back. What do you think of all the recent accusations? I might make a reads list, but eh.
@Nerasis wrote on 2017-06-16:
@/MagykalWagykal

Ahh, yes, you are correct.

Aaaaaand now our healer is gone. Great. This really stinks. I hope you don't die, Nerasis. :( Unless you're Mafia, in which case, please go die.

That would also explain why you didn't talk at all...I was finding that suspicious, until you told us you'd been silenced. xD Good thing you're back. What do you think of all the recent accusations? I might make a reads list, but eh.
@MagykalWagykal
I didn't notice that much actually happening D2 other than the Tristess lynch, it's kinda hard to stay focused on what's going on when you're not allowed to talk since everything feels kinda, detached from you. Who specifically would you like my opinions on?

Also, why exactly are you baiting the mafia into wanting to kill you, here? That seems, really odd...
@MagykalWagykal
I didn't notice that much actually happening D2 other than the Tristess lynch, it's kinda hard to stay focused on what's going on when you're not allowed to talk since everything feels kinda, detached from you. Who specifically would you like my opinions on?

Also, why exactly are you baiting the mafia into wanting to kill you, here? That seems, really odd...
@Nerasis
Glad your back.
But I know what you mean when its hard to stay focused, its why I don't spectate games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I haven't really felt any sus vibes, except for the fact the Wayward was absolutely not there in the game until they were threatened to be removed. Which seems kinda shady to me, but on the flip side, I guess it could be shyness as they said.
@Nerasis
Glad your back.
But I know what you mean when its hard to stay focused, its why I don't spectate games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I haven't really felt any sus vibes, except for the fact the Wayward was absolutely not there in the game until they were threatened to be removed. Which seems kinda shady to me, but on the flip side, I guess it could be shyness as they said.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Nerasis

What about Tanglefire, and everyone else? Why didn't the Mafia aim for her in the night? This ping me off slightly. I mean, I'm glad they didn't, even though we lost an inactive healer, but still. It just seems... Off, I guess.

Why am I baiting the Mafia, you ask? I'd tell you but I don't want to clue the Mafia in on my brilliant plan... So let's just say that I'm thinking three or four steps ahead. :P
@Nerasis

What about Tanglefire, and everyone else? Why didn't the Mafia aim for her in the night? This ping me off slightly. I mean, I'm glad they didn't, even though we lost an inactive healer, but still. It just seems... Off, I guess.

Why am I baiting the Mafia, you ask? I'd tell you but I don't want to clue the Mafia in on my brilliant plan... So let's just say that I'm thinking three or four steps ahead. :P
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 83 84