Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2017-06-14 21:17:36] @/Tanglefire Then we would just have to hope that your not lying to us. Though I doubt you are, its very bold to claim seer. So I believe you. I don't think its an every day thing. So, I'm quite sure it won't happen. [/quote] ... How do you know that it isn't an every day thing? I mean, sure, that might be overpowered, but STILL... @Tanglefire You say that you have your 'fingers crossed that Tristess flips scum'. Why would you need extra luck if you already know? I mean, since you're apparently the seer, now's kind of your time to be cool and confident. Unless you're anti-town 3p pretending to be seer, and you just picked a suspicious target?
@Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-14:
@/Tanglefire
Then we would just have to hope that your not lying to us. Though I doubt you are, its very bold to claim seer.
So I believe you. I don't think its an every day thing. So, I'm quite sure it won't happen.

... How do you know that it isn't an every day thing? I mean, sure, that might be overpowered, but STILL...

@Tanglefire

You say that you have your 'fingers crossed that Tristess flips scum'. Why would you need extra luck if you already know? I mean, since you're apparently the seer, now's kind of your time to be cool and confident. Unless you're anti-town 3p pretending to be seer, and you just picked a suspicious target?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted after this time. Conversation may continue until you see a reserved post.
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted after this time. Conversation may continue until you see a reserved post.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of Day 2

During the day, conversation heated up due to events occurring on the first day. Everyone held onto suspicions developed before since they didn't have much to go off of. One person, Tanglefire, spoke out, claiming themself to be able to see the truth. They announced that they had proof Tristess was one of those out to get the rest. Already suspicious of Tristess, many agreed to lynch them. Using the same method taken before, Tanglefire grabbed a knife and plunged it into where Tristess's heart would be then promptly threw their weakened body off the cliff. Hitting the ground, the earth rumbled and the old crack at the cliff's base reopened, swallowing Tristess's body, even as they try to escape. Disgruntled voices could be heard muttering quietly, though you are unable to make out their words.

Appearing down below at the base of the cliff, the Master watches as the earth recloses and begins to make his way up the mountain, easily bypassing the invisible wall trapping everyone else in. Running his gaze over the crowd, he meets Tanglefire's eyes. "Well done, I suppose. You caused the second death of one of my reapers." Turning around, he sighs. "I suppose I'll have to revive them once again. Though, I can always wait a bit to let them suffer in the eternal abyss for a while." A sly, malicious look glimmers in the Master's eyes, vanishing within the shadows cloaking his face. Reaching the edge of the forest, he glances back at the group and speaks, so quietly that you think it might be a figment of your imagination, the following words. "This night will certainly be exciting. I can not wait to see who ends up surviving and who ends up laying dead at my feet by sunrise."

-Tristess, Scythe Wielder, also known as me333, has been lynched
-Night has fallen and will end tomorrow at 12:00 FR time
-Please send in action as soon as possible
-The following players have not posted during day 2 and must post during the night phase or else will be kicked: @Raya36 and @WaywardWillow

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @Tristess
End of Day 2

During the day, conversation heated up due to events occurring on the first day. Everyone held onto suspicions developed before since they didn't have much to go off of. One person, Tanglefire, spoke out, claiming themself to be able to see the truth. They announced that they had proof Tristess was one of those out to get the rest. Already suspicious of Tristess, many agreed to lynch them. Using the same method taken before, Tanglefire grabbed a knife and plunged it into where Tristess's heart would be then promptly threw their weakened body off the cliff. Hitting the ground, the earth rumbled and the old crack at the cliff's base reopened, swallowing Tristess's body, even as they try to escape. Disgruntled voices could be heard muttering quietly, though you are unable to make out their words.

Appearing down below at the base of the cliff, the Master watches as the earth recloses and begins to make his way up the mountain, easily bypassing the invisible wall trapping everyone else in. Running his gaze over the crowd, he meets Tanglefire's eyes. "Well done, I suppose. You caused the second death of one of my reapers." Turning around, he sighs. "I suppose I'll have to revive them once again. Though, I can always wait a bit to let them suffer in the eternal abyss for a while." A sly, malicious look glimmers in the Master's eyes, vanishing within the shadows cloaking his face. Reaching the edge of the forest, he glances back at the group and speaks, so quietly that you think it might be a figment of your imagination, the following words. "This night will certainly be exciting. I can not wait to see who ends up surviving and who ends up laying dead at my feet by sunrise."

-Tristess, Scythe Wielder, also known as me333, has been lynched
-Night has fallen and will end tomorrow at 12:00 FR time
-Please send in action as soon as possible
-The following players have not posted during day 2 and must post during the night phase or else will be kicked: @Raya36 and @WaywardWillow

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @Tristess
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hmm... So I take it from the flavor that green was Mafia? Also, he said 'the second death of one of my reapers'. Since we know Cognitive was town, this means that Gwendolyn was Mafia! :D Awesome, we're doing great already!
Hmm... So I take it from the flavor that green was Mafia? Also, he said 'the second death of one of my reapers'. Since we know Cognitive was town, this means that Gwendolyn was Mafia! :D Awesome, we're doing great already!
@MagykalWagykal
Also, what you pinged me for, It seemed too op and even though its a b******* game, I highly doubted Bliz would make a role with that kind of OP power.

And finally were off going places! Can't wait until we get all the maf! :3
@MagykalWagykal
Also, what you pinged me for, It seemed too op and even though its a b******* game, I highly doubted Bliz would make a role with that kind of OP power.

And finally were off going places! Can't wait until we get all the maf! :3
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I'm not sure if this was mentioned/asked before but do we know how many mafia there are?
(tried rereading through all the posts, but phew that's a lot)
Or is that not common knowledge?

And as for Blauw, did they not have a role in town or is it not being announced at this time?

@MagykalWagykal

I agree so far everyone has picked out the untrustworthy ones rather quickly. That still doesn't leave me any less nervous about dying....
I'm not sure if this was mentioned/asked before but do we know how many mafia there are?

And as for Blauw, did they not have a role in town or is it not being announced at this time?

@MagykalWagykal

I agree so far everyone has picked out the untrustworthy ones rather quickly. That still doesn't leave me any less nervous about dying....
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
@Maithax

Looking at my post again I realize y questions could be seem as intrusive. I wasn't trying to pry information from you with, I was just curious (a fault of mine) and realized I didn't pay attention as much as I should have in the middle area. If any of those questions aren't meant to be answered I accept that and won't push the matter any further.
@Maithax

Looking at my post again I realize y questions could be seem as intrusive. I wasn't trying to pry information from you with, I was just curious (a fault of mine) and realized I didn't pay attention as much as I should have in the middle area. If any of those questions aren't meant to be answered I accept that and won't push the matter any further.
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2017-06-15 12:44:12] @/MagykalWagykal Also, what you pinged me for, it seemed too op and even though its a b******* game, I highly doubted Bliz would make a role with that kind of OP power. And finally we're off going places! Can't wait until we get all the maf! :3 [/quote] Hmm, yes, you're probably right. Blocking every lynch every day would make it almost impossible for town to win. xD
@Ghostray wrote on 2017-06-15:
@/MagykalWagykal
Also, what you pinged me for, it seemed too op and even though its a b******* game, I highly doubted Bliz would make a role with that kind of OP power.

And finally we're off going places! Can't wait until we get all the maf! :3

Hmm, yes, you're probably right. Blocking every lynch every day would make it almost impossible for town to win. xD
[quote name="@WaywardWillow" date=2017-06-15 12:56:55] [b]I'm not sure if this was mentioned/asked before but do we know how many mafia there are? (tried rereading through all the posts, but phew that's a lot) Or is that not common knowledge?[/b] And as for Blauw, did they not have a role in town or is it not being announced at this time? @/MagykalWagykal [b]I agree so far, everyone has picked out the untrustworthy ones rather quickly. That still doesn't leave me any less nervous about dying....[/b] [/quote] *yells* SUSPICIOUS! In the first bolded part, it seems to me that you want to make a point including how many Mafia there are, but you're not sure that everyone knows how many there are yet and don't want to look suspicious. So, instead, you asked if this number is 'common knowledge', which to that, no, it's not. Not to mention the fact that you were lurking pretty badly. No sign of you, but when Maithax pings you to let you know you'll be replaced... KABLAMO, instant activity! In the second bolded part... Need I say more? That just sounds like Mafia member talk to me. 'Less nervous about dying'? I know, I know, I was the master of being nervous about dying, so I really shouldn't be pointing this out lest I be dubbed 'hypocritical', but in the context you used the nervous part, it appears as though you were fearing being [i]lynched[/i], not nightkilled. I honestly don't know about everyone else, but I'm definitely getting pinged off here.
@WaywardWillow wrote on 2017-06-15:

@/MagykalWagykal

I agree so far, everyone has picked out the untrustworthy ones rather quickly. That still doesn't leave me any less nervous about dying....

*yells* SUSPICIOUS!

In the first bolded part, it seems to me that you want to make a point including how many Mafia there are, but you're not sure that everyone knows how many there are yet and don't want to look suspicious. So, instead, you asked if this number is 'common knowledge', which to that, no, it's not.

Not to mention the fact that you were lurking pretty badly. No sign of you, but when Maithax pings you to let you know you'll be replaced... KABLAMO, instant activity!

In the second bolded part... Need I say more? That just sounds like Mafia member talk to me. 'Less nervous about dying'? I know, I know, I was the master of being nervous about dying, so I really shouldn't be pointing this out lest I be dubbed 'hypocritical', but in the context you used the nervous part, it appears as though you were fearing being lynched, not nightkilled.

I honestly don't know about everyone else, but I'm definitely getting pinged off here.
@MagykalWagykal
I didn't even know they existed, and their lurking has been pretty awful if I don't know you exist.

Anything in your defense? @WaywardWillow
You haven't given an excuse for your absence.
@MagykalWagykal
I didn't even know they existed, and their lurking has been pretty awful if I don't know you exist.

Anything in your defense? @WaywardWillow
You haven't given an excuse for your absence.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84