Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted after this time. You may continue to post until you see a reserved post.

@Nerasis
Thank you. That is very helpful for me.
Lockdown

No new votes or vote changes will be accepted after this time. You may continue to post until you see a reserved post.

@Nerasis
Thank you. That is very helpful for me.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
Oh, no problem. That timing is rather uncanny!
@Maithax
Oh, no problem. That timing is rather uncanny!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
End of Day 1

Everyone gathered around in the center of the camp. They were fearful of what was to come and everything that was happening. The day was relatively quiet. Though a few wasted no time getting down to business to try and find the four people who were trying to kill them all. They recounted all the legends surrounding this forest and this camp in particular. It gave them an idea of what they were dealing with and how to stop them.

As the sun began to set, everyone placed votes, speaking up against others who they suspected of being one of the four. Eventually the results came back and everyone stared at the results. Gwendolyn had been chosen. They tried to defend themself but the minds of everyone who voted for them would not be changed. Kyumileo, the first who placed an official vote against them, grabbed a knife, stabbed them and then through them off the cliff. "One down," they commented.

In the shadows, the Master watched the events taking place. He regretted the words he had spoken throughout the day but they were already spoken and he could not take them back. Plus, it appeared only one had truly voted to kill him. Good thing it took more then one vote to kill him. However, it was a bit close. Descending down the cliff, he collected the broken and bleeding body of Gwendolyn and vanished into the forest as though he'd never been there.

-Gwendolyn (Malac) has been lynched
-A player, Zosimus, has prevented the exposure of the alignment and role name of the dead from being shared
-Night has started and will end tomorrow after 24 hours (sometime after 12:00 FR time)
-You may continue posting in the discussion thread
-Also, Blauw, you have until the end of the night to post once or else you'll be replaced

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @Cognitive @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Blauw @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Replacements: @xspideray @anika

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Raccoongirl @Moonbeams @Gwendolyn
End of Day 1

Everyone gathered around in the center of the camp. They were fearful of what was to come and everything that was happening. The day was relatively quiet. Though a few wasted no time getting down to business to try and find the four people who were trying to kill them all. They recounted all the legends surrounding this forest and this camp in particular. It gave them an idea of what they were dealing with and how to stop them.

As the sun began to set, everyone placed votes, speaking up against others who they suspected of being one of the four. Eventually the results came back and everyone stared at the results. Gwendolyn had been chosen. They tried to defend themself but the minds of everyone who voted for them would not be changed. Kyumileo, the first who placed an official vote against them, grabbed a knife, stabbed them and then through them off the cliff. "One down," they commented.

In the shadows, the Master watched the events taking place. He regretted the words he had spoken throughout the day but they were already spoken and he could not take them back. Plus, it appeared only one had truly voted to kill him. Good thing it took more then one vote to kill him. However, it was a bit close. Descending down the cliff, he collected the broken and bleeding body of Gwendolyn and vanished into the forest as though he'd never been there.

-Gwendolyn (Malac) has been lynched
-A player, Zosimus, has prevented the exposure of the alignment and role name of the dead from being shared
-Night has started and will end tomorrow after 24 hours (sometime after 12:00 FR time)
-You may continue posting in the discussion thread
-Also, Blauw, you have until the end of the night to post once or else you'll be replaced

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @Cognitive @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Blauw @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Replacements: @xspideray @anika

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Raccoongirl @Moonbeams @Gwendolyn
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
What an interesting turn of events. Hm... Shame the Master disappeared, I would have liked to have told him how great he is.

Zosimus probably isn't town from the looks of it - it's against town's interest to stop the free flow of information like that.

Do either of the names shown mean anything to anyone?
What an interesting turn of events. Hm... Shame the Master disappeared, I would have liked to have told him how great he is.

Zosimus probably isn't town from the looks of it - it's against town's interest to stop the free flow of information like that.

Do either of the names shown mean anything to anyone?
@Nerasis
Don't worry. The Master can always hear you. His shadows are always there and they report back to him.
@Nerasis
Don't worry. The Master can always hear you. His shadows are always there and they report back to him.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Yeah, I can't see how it would be helpful to town to block alignment results. The name doesn't mean anything to me.
Yeah, I can't see how it would be helpful to town to block alignment results. The name doesn't mean anything to me.
vV5jbm.png
@Maithax
Ahh, that's super cool~ I have the urge to write really grandiose flavour for him, but... He's not mine, sadly. vvvv, so cool. Perhaps we could team up to make an Afterlife spinoff/sequel sometime?
@Maithax
Ahh, that's super cool~ I have the urge to write really grandiose flavour for him, but... He's not mine, sadly. vvvv, so cool. Perhaps we could team up to make an Afterlife spinoff/sequel sometime?
Alright, everyone, I'm back from my weekend seminar thing! :D Give me some time to catch up and analyze the thread, please, and then I can answer any questions you might have. :) (Lots of pings- I hope I didn't miss much. xD)
Alright, everyone, I'm back from my weekend seminar thing! :D Give me some time to catch up and analyze the thread, please, and then I can answer any questions you might have. :) (Lots of pings- I hope I didn't miss much. xD)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="@Rangiku" date=2017-06-10 08:30:05] Greetings everyone! Name is Rangiku. I also go by Ran or Rang. I am plus three FR and work evening shift weekly, so a majority of the time, I will be absent throughout the afternoon and evening and will not return right before lockdown. As for pronouns, she/her please. But they/them also work if you are unsure. I will be around today until about noon FR time then unavailable until around nine - ten tonight. Quite a few of you I recognize and a few of you I haven't seen in a while. Nice to play with you guys again! Though there are some of you who are new, which also I look forward to playing the game with as well. :D I suppose as usual, I will kick off with a question: How do you feel or what is your stance on RVS (Random Voting Stage) and do you see it as scummy or not? [/quote] What is Random Voting Stage? Is it where you randomly vote? If so, I dislike random voting, but if no one pops out as even a tiny bit scummy, better a random lynch than no lynch.
@Rangiku wrote on 2017-06-10:
Greetings everyone!

Name is Rangiku. I also go by Ran or Rang. I am plus three FR and work evening shift weekly, so a majority of the time, I will be absent throughout the afternoon and evening and will not return right before lockdown.

As for pronouns, she/her please. But they/them also work if you are unsure.

I will be around today until about noon FR time then unavailable until around nine - ten tonight.

Quite a few of you I recognize and a few of you I haven't seen in a while. Nice to play with you guys again! Though there are some of you who are new, which also I look forward to playing the game with as well. :D

I suppose as usual, I will kick off with a question:

How do you feel or what is your stance on RVS (Random Voting Stage) and do you see it as scummy or not?

What is Random Voting Stage? Is it where you randomly vote? If so, I dislike random voting, but if no one pops out as even a tiny bit scummy, better a random lynch than no lynch.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Nerasis
Perhaps we could. I wouldn't be averse to it.
@Nerasis
Perhaps we could. I wouldn't be averse to it.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84