Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Apparel secret swap game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

going to try and explain how to do this,. works the same way as a give/get thread but instead you give a piece of apparel and then the next person gives you one and so on and so forth. BUT it is secret so they dunno what they are getting untill you send it to them. it's a surprise! you can either keep what you get and give a different piece of clothing or if you don't like what you have just wait and pass it to someone else to get another item from the following user. make sense? I will send something to the first person that starts this off. there is no max-min spending limit but try not to just send junk to get nice stuff, play nice guys

and don't forget to ping

going to try and explain how to do this,. works the same way as a give/get thread but instead you give a piece of apparel and then the next person gives you one and so on and so forth. BUT it is secret so they dunno what they are getting untill you send it to them. it's a surprise! you can either keep what you get and give a different piece of clothing or if you don't like what you have just wait and pass it to someone else to get another item from the following user. make sense? I will send something to the first person that starts this off. there is no max-min spending limit but try not to just send junk to get nice stuff, play nice guys

and don't forget to ping
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire here ya go! Hope u like it,I've seen u in many forum posts,and I love every forum u post!
@ShepherdOfFire here ya go! Hope u like it,I've seen u in many forum posts,and I love every forum u post!
kHh5r1u.png PLZ LOOK ITS A GOOD FRIEND'S HATCHERY
@savannah21 sending you your surprise :) ((skip me savannah21 is next)))
@savannah21 sending you your surprise :) ((skip me savannah21 is next)))
((bump))
((bump))
@ShepherdOfFire I knew I wasn't gonna nna get anything soon,lol so here ya go!
@ShepherdOfFire I knew I wasn't gonna nna get anything soon,lol so here ya go!
kHh5r1u.png PLZ LOOK ITS A GOOD FRIEND'S HATCHERY
@savannah21

Sending stuff'
@savannah21

Sending stuff'
Mg9qSuP.gif
@StormDragon21 your turn for a prezzie
@StormDragon21 your turn for a prezzie
@ShepherdOfFire
sending
@ShepherdOfFire
sending
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23

Sending stuffs now.
@clw23

Sending stuffs now.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion
Sending a surprise!
@Cerion
Sending a surprise!
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11