Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game [Round 2] [Final Story: End]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
@/PurpleHibiscus

It's pretty easy! Just open the dragon's image in another tab, take out everything after .png, take out the _350 before .png, and change the other 350 to avatars! at least that's how I do it

Also! Please make sure to read through the rules!

@/Kairo

I've never gotten so much interest in something like this before it's a very new and somewhat startling experience for me
@/PurpleHibiscus

It's pretty easy! Just open the dragon's image in another tab, take out everything after .png, take out the _350 before .png, and change the other 350 to avatars! at least that's how I do it

Also! Please make sure to read through the rules!

@/Kairo

I've never gotten so much interest in something like this before it's a very new and somewhat startling experience for me
frcomm67.png
what a pretty noodle *-*
what a pretty noodle *-*
2je43yo.pngSalutes to Shadowmom!302xq9k.png
@FreezeFrame ----- [quote]A quiet voice drifted across the Scarred Wasteland, begging for someone to wait for them. It was horribly accented, and hard to understand, filled with awkward whistles in place of syllables. The voice of a Coatl, easily recognisable by the strange distortion of common. "I'm sorry, Pillow, but we're just so worried!" the innocent voice belonging to a Spiral replied, "we must find her, before it's too late! It's already been a week, and we still haven't found anything positive. Forseti is drowning in guilt!" The Pearlcatcher of the group turned back toward Pillow, sighing. "If you wish to scout behind us, you can, but please try to keep up. None of us can bear to slow down for you, not for something like this." Clawed hands messed with the lei upon their owner's neck, then fell as he looked toward the group. "No," he said, "'s f'ne. I'll j'st, stay beh'nd. You g'ys go ahe'd, I'll sco't b'ck h're." "Are you sure?" the final member of the group, a cloaked Mirror, asked. "We don't want to leave you behind." "Of c'rse. I'll b' f'ne!" Little did he know he was about to be dragged into the same game his clanmate was killed in. Was it on purpose? Perhaps. Only Augur and Falsus would know.[/quote] ----- [b]Username:[/b] [indent]@Headline[/indent] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [indent]Pillow[/indent] [b]Dragon Thumbnail:[/b] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32616579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326166/32616579.png[/img] [/url] [/indent] [b]Dragon URL:[/b] [indent]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=237327&tab=dragon&did=32616579[/indent]
@FreezeFrame
Quote:
A quiet voice drifted across the Scarred Wasteland, begging for someone to wait for them. It was horribly accented, and hard to understand, filled with awkward whistles in place of syllables. The voice of a Coatl, easily recognisable by the strange distortion of common.

"I'm sorry, Pillow, but we're just so worried!" the innocent voice belonging to a Spiral replied, "we must find her, before it's too late! It's already been a week, and we still haven't found anything positive. Forseti is drowning in guilt!"

The Pearlcatcher of the group turned back toward Pillow, sighing. "If you wish to scout behind us, you can, but please try to keep up. None of us can bear to slow down for you, not for something like this."

Clawed hands messed with the lei upon their owner's neck, then fell as he looked toward the group. "No," he said, "'s f'ne. I'll j'st, stay beh'nd. You g'ys go ahe'd, I'll sco't b'ck h're."

"Are you sure?" the final member of the group, a cloaked Mirror, asked. "We don't want to leave you behind."

"Of c'rse. I'll b' f'ne!"

Little did he know he was about to be dragged into the same game his clanmate was killed in. Was it on purpose? Perhaps. Only Augur and Falsus would know.

Username: Dragon Name:
Pillow
Dragon Thumbnail: Dragon URL:
image0.gif
@Headline

Welcome back! I'll keep an eye out for your edit and add you in accordingly! c:
@Headline

Welcome back! I'll keep an eye out for your edit and add you in accordingly! c:
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame
Done! It's the search party from before... I hope you don't mind.
@FreezeFrame
Done! It's the search party from before... I hope you don't mind.
image0.gif
@Headline

I don't mind at all! I like reading about stuff like that! Makes the game more interesting. c:
@Headline

I don't mind at all! I like reading about stuff like that! Makes the game more interesting. c:
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame
Oh, good!

I actually meant to touch it more in the story, but when it comes to personality, Pillow's one of those people who puts others' needs before his own. He was fully aware it would be dangerous for him to lag behind, but he knew he had to look for his friend, and the group couldn't slow down.

Even if he ends up tainted, he'd have to be pursaded by the others do go along with their plans. He wouldn't act just to get out himself, only for others. He's not the kind of person to kill, but to comfort others and try to keep them determined.

Hopefully this will help when you go to write about him. If you do, that is.
@FreezeFrame
Oh, good!

I actually meant to touch it more in the story, but when it comes to personality, Pillow's one of those people who puts others' needs before his own. He was fully aware it would be dangerous for him to lag behind, but he knew he had to look for his friend, and the group couldn't slow down.

Even if he ends up tainted, he'd have to be pursaded by the others do go along with their plans. He wouldn't act just to get out himself, only for others. He's not the kind of person to kill, but to comfort others and try to keep them determined.

Hopefully this will help when you go to write about him. If you do, that is.
image0.gif
I copy/pasted from the lore, so forgive any untisyness! [columns][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25966039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/259661/25966039p.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][font=baskerville]Shattered[sup][color=#bcbcbc][/color][/sup][/font][/size] [size=2][font=calibri][color=#c5ad73]Ninja/Spy[/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][color=#bcbcbc]??????????[/color] [size=2][font=calibri][color=#69605d] [sup]STR[/sup] [sub] 10[/sub] [sup]INT[/sup] [sub] 20[/sub] [sup]AGI[/sup] [sub] 23[/sub] [sup]MAG[/sup] [sub] 4[/sub] [sup]CHA[/sup] [sub] 15[/sub] [sup]VIT[/sup] [sub] 10[/sub] [/font][/color][/size][color=#bcbcbc]??????????[/color] [size=2][font=calibri]A R T W O R K[/font][/size] [color=#bcbcbc]x[/color] [/center] [nextcol][center][color=#bcbcbc]?????????????????????????????[/color] [font=baskerville][size=4][i]"You think the Night will hide your darkest deeds... You're wrong."[/i][/size][/font] [color=#bcbcbc]?????????????????????????????[/color][/center] [size=4][color=#69605d][font=calibri][b]S[/size][size=2][/b]hattered never knew she was supposed to be here. She never understood what destiny had planned for her. All she knew, was that she was a lost, scared little dragon, from Plague no less, whom the whole world wanted to destroy. She never chose where she was born. She didn't choose where to come from. All she knew, was she had to run. Run as far as she could. She'd been running most her Life. The Plague Flight was out to get her. All others wanted to see her dead. And she... she wanted a home. But never, ever could she stay in one place more than a night. If that. Always hunting food. Trying not to use her power... oh, her power. She ran through the forest, hearing her pursuers. All she had done was ask for a place to sleep... they had seen her eyes... Hating her, right then. She ran, the brambles scratching her unprotected body... bleeding. Shattered cried out in pain, as she felt powerful jaws snap down on her leg. "Ha! Got you now, filthy Plague!" shouted the snapper from behind. "I'm not one of them, I swear!" Shatter sobbed, wrenching to get free. "Then why do you have their eyes..." hissed a Wildclaw. Shattered shivered, and prepared to meet her fate. Death was looming closer, closer. Until she heard a sharp roar, and a figure streaked by, clad in green. It-or he, because it was, indeed, male- pounced on the snapper. He snapped his jaws on the snapper's back, just between the tiny wings. "What are you doing here?" the wildclaw hissed. "I am stopping you from killing her! She is defenseless... tired, weak. Hunted. She has no cntrol of her past, and you want to kill her for it. How is that noble?!?! How does that make you any different than... than what you think her to be!" the male said, his voice rising as he spoke. The Wildclaw and Snapper backed down. They turned, grumbling, and ran through the forest. "If you want to protect her so bad, then take her!" the screamed. The dragon walked up to Shattered, who was squirming on the ground, trying to walk with her injured leg. The male pulled off his helmet. He was a mirror! "Are you alright?" he asked quietly. Shattred tried to nod, but instead was racked with sobs. She couldn't move. This man had saved her life, when he had reason to kill her! And he was part of the Nature flight! Why had he not killed her... Why... "You are hurt... Come on, I'll help you back to my lair. Lay your wings around me. It's quite alright, just take your time..." he said in a soothing voice. Shattered slowly, painfully, made her way along with the mirror. "My name is Potemek. I was visiting my home lair. On my way back, well, I saw them attacking you and... Well, I couldn't stand by and do nothing. I live in the Sunbeam Ruins... It's not too far now. You were only on the edge of the forest." he said. Shattered nodded. "I am... Shattered. That's what my... mother called me. I... haven't lost the name..." she said. Potemek nodded. The walked mostly in silence, Shattered barely able to limp along. The made it to the Sunbeam Ruins just as night fell. It was dawn when they left. The clan cheered when they saw Potemek returning. Many faces fell when they saw who he was with. "Coming through, heading to the medic!" Potemek shouted, and the crowed parted. A very hyper spiral was buzzing around the area called "The Infirmary". Shattered shuddered, knowing that one slip up... one accidental use of her powers... could wipe them all out. She had to keep control. "Shattered, this is Viriya. She is our medic." "Hi hello, I will take care of you, just sit still a moment, I gotta patch up that leg, I don't have any healing spells at the moment, but Mage is cooking some up now that should be better, good as new!" Viriya said, in one long run-on sentence. Shattered looked at her leg. It did indeed feel better. "Thank you..." she said softly. "Coming through, hey watch your foot!" came a voice, filtering through the walls. A red colored Mirror stepped through the curtains. "Hey, mind if I step in here?" she asked, blinking her yellow eyes. "Sure JoJo. This is Shattered." Potemek said. "Ah, the hunted one. And... you are sure?..." "Yes. She is as innocent as Prophet claims." Shattered listened to this in awe. Prophet? Knew she was innocent? All of this seemed like too much, and she rested her head. Her leg began to throb painfully, but Shattered dared not wince. "How are you and Ogoun?" Potemek asked JoJo softly. The mirror glared. "Worse than ever. I swear to Lightweaver, the Shade has infected his soul..." With that uneasy thought, Shattered passed out, utterly exhausted. Man months later, Shattered was darting through the shadows of the clan. Only JoJo and Potemek knew of her deeds. Nobody else. She was trained for this, meant for this... Prophet had said that she was meant to b somewhere, in the next week. Had said it could mean doom... or great reward. Shattered disliked this, hated it with every fiber of her being. She hated that she had been hunted, hated when others hunted her... Hated hunting others... Shattered ept around, hearing her target. SPYING was okay, as long as it didn't... have to... turn violent... As long as she did not have to use her Shade cursed power... To infect the souls of others, their heats, their minds. A disease, so powerful, it curdled the blood, and made the dragon, no longer a dragon at all... As long as it never came to that... The next morning, Shattered woke to the large Imperial, known as Prophet, standing over her. "It is time... you must go..." he said in a deep, bellowing voice. Shattered groaned. She packed up her things (which weren't much) and called Eli, her centaur, to come with her. You never know... (Now she is in the game, and whenever it starts so does this...) [right][font=calibri][size=2][color=#bcbcbc]layout by Kintsy[/font][/color][/size] [nextcol][center] [size=2][font=calibri]I N V E N T O R Y[/font][/size] [item=centaur archer][item=navy aviator scarf ][item=mage's walnut overcoat][item=black linen arm wraps][item=black linen leg wraps] [size=2][font=calibri]R E L A T I O N S[/font][/size] [size=2][font=calibri][color= #69605d][sub][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18546497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/185465/18546497p.png[/img] [/url] NAME:POTEMEK RELATION:MATE[/sub][/color][/font][/size] [/columns]Whew... I literally wrote it in the time it took for me to post my derg until just now.
I copy/pasted from the lore, so forgive any untisyness!

25966039p.png

Shattered
Ninja/Spy
??????????

STR
INT
AGI
MAG
CHA
VIT

??????????

A R T W O R K

x
?????????????????????????????
"You think the Night will hide your darkest deeds... You're wrong."
?????????????????????????????

Shattered never knew she was supposed to be here. She never understood what destiny had planned for her. All she knew, was that she was a lost, scared little dragon, from Plague no less, whom the whole world wanted to destroy. She never chose where she was born. She didn't choose where to come from. All she knew, was she had to run. Run as far as she could.

She'd been running most her Life. The Plague Flight was out to get her. All others wanted to see her dead. And she... she wanted a home. But never, ever could she stay in one place more than a night. If that. Always hunting food. Trying not to use her power... oh, her power. She ran through the forest, hearing her pursuers. All she had done was ask for a place to sleep... they had seen her eyes... Hating her, right then. She ran, the brambles scratching her unprotected body... bleeding. Shattered cried out in pain, as she felt powerful jaws snap down on her leg.

"Ha! Got you now, filthy Plague!" shouted the snapper from behind.

"I'm not one of them, I swear!" Shatter sobbed, wrenching to get free.

"Then why do you have their eyes..." hissed a Wildclaw.

Shattered shivered, and prepared to meet her fate. Death was looming closer, closer. Until she heard a sharp roar, and a figure streaked by, clad in green. It-or he, because it was, indeed, male- pounced on the snapper. He snapped his jaws on the snapper's back, just between the tiny wings.

"What are you doing here?" the wildclaw hissed.

"I am stopping you from killing her! She is defenseless... tired, weak. Hunted. She has no cntrol of her past, and you want to kill her for it. How is that noble?!?! How does that make you any different than... than what you think her to be!" the male said, his voice rising as he spoke.

The Wildclaw and Snapper backed down. They turned, grumbling, and ran through the forest. "If you want to protect her so bad, then take her!" the screamed.

The dragon walked up to Shattered, who was squirming on the ground, trying to walk with her injured leg. The male pulled off his helmet. He was a mirror! "Are you alright?" he asked quietly.

Shattred tried to nod, but instead was racked with sobs. She couldn't move. This man had saved her life, when he had reason to kill her! And he was part of the Nature flight! Why had he not killed her... Why...

"You are hurt... Come on, I'll help you back to my lair. Lay your wings around me. It's quite alright, just take your time..." he said in a soothing voice.

Shattered slowly, painfully, made her way along with the mirror. "My name is Potemek. I was visiting my home lair. On my way back, well, I saw them attacking you and... Well, I couldn't stand by and do nothing. I live in the Sunbeam Ruins... It's not too far now. You were only on the edge of the forest." he said.

Shattered nodded. "I am... Shattered. That's what my... mother called me. I... haven't lost the name..." she said.

Potemek nodded. The walked mostly in silence, Shattered barely able to limp along. The made it to the Sunbeam Ruins just as night fell. It was dawn when they left. The clan cheered when they saw Potemek returning. Many faces fell when they saw who he was with.

"Coming through, heading to the medic!" Potemek shouted, and the crowed parted.

A very hyper spiral was buzzing around the area called "The Infirmary". Shattered shuddered, knowing that one slip up... one accidental use of her powers... could wipe them all out. She had to keep control.

"Shattered, this is Viriya. She is our medic."
"Hi hello, I will take care of you, just sit still a moment, I gotta patch up that leg, I don't have any healing spells at the moment, but Mage is cooking some up now that should be better, good as new!" Viriya said, in one long run-on sentence.

Shattered looked at her leg. It did indeed feel better. "Thank you..." she said softly.

"Coming through, hey watch your foot!" came a voice, filtering through the walls.

A red colored Mirror stepped through the curtains. "Hey, mind if I step in here?" she asked, blinking her yellow eyes.

"Sure JoJo. This is Shattered." Potemek said.

"Ah, the hunted one. And... you are sure?..."

"Yes. She is as innocent as Prophet claims."

Shattered listened to this in awe. Prophet? Knew she was innocent? All of this seemed like too much, and she rested her head. Her leg began to throb painfully, but Shattered dared not wince.

"How are you and Ogoun?" Potemek asked JoJo softly.

The mirror glared. "Worse than ever. I swear to Lightweaver, the Shade has infected his soul..."

With that uneasy thought, Shattered passed out, utterly exhausted.

Man months later, Shattered was darting through the shadows of the clan. Only JoJo and Potemek knew of her deeds. Nobody else. She was trained for this, meant for this...

Prophet had said that she was meant to b somewhere, in the next week. Had said it could mean doom... or great reward. Shattered disliked this, hated it with every fiber of her being. She hated that she had been hunted, hated when others hunted her...

Hated hunting others...

Shattered ept around, hearing her target. SPYING was okay, as long as it didn't... have to... turn violent... As long as she did not have to use her Shade cursed power... To infect the souls of others, their heats, their minds. A disease, so powerful, it curdled the blood, and made the dragon, no longer a dragon at all... As long as it never came to that...

The next morning, Shattered woke to the large Imperial, known as Prophet, standing over her.

"It is time... you must go..." he said in a deep, bellowing voice.

Shattered groaned. She packed up her things (which weren't much) and called Eli, her centaur, to come with her. You never know...

(Now she is in the game, and whenever it starts so does this...)

layout by Kintsy
I N V E N T O R Y

Centaur Archer Navy Aviator Scarf Mage's Walnut Overcoat Black Linen Arm Wraps Black Linen Leg Wraps

R E L A T I O N S

18546497p.png

NAME:POTEMEK RELATION:MATE

Whew... I literally wrote it in the time it took for me to post my derg until just now.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Here we go, joining the game~! Also, I gotta say, loving the Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon on Falsus!! ^^ Username: Wyxamex Dragon Name: Avaryu Dragon Thumbnail: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/327914/32791327.png?mtime=WRRSiQAASHA.png[/img] Dragon URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205616&tab=dragon&did=32791327]Link~[/url]
Here we go, joining the game~! Also, I gotta say, loving the Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon on Falsus!! ^^

Username: Wyxamex
Dragon Name: Avaryu
Dragon Thumbnail:
32791327.png?mtime=WRRSiQAASHA.png
Dragon URL: Link~
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
Username: Ramirez33 Dragon Name: Radiant Dragon Thumbnail: [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318946/31894591.png?mtime=WSQP4QAATv4[/img] Dragon URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=183341&tab=dragon&did=31894591]Here[/url] Falsus sounds false... just saying lol anyways, this would be one of DuskKnights best friends! She was extremely upset to see that they had vanished for a good long while. Now it seems she may suffer the same fate. (now with additive i still have no idea how you get the little picture herbs!)
Username: Ramirez33
Dragon Name: Radiant
Dragon Thumbnail: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318946/31894591.png?mtime=WSQP4QAATv4[/img]
Dragon URL: Here

Falsus sounds false... just saying lol

anyways, this would be one of DuskKnights best friends! She was extremely upset to see that they had vanished for a good long while. Now it seems she may suffer the same fate.
(now with additive i still have no idea how you get the little picture herbs!)
B4US4Db.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107