Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game [Round 2] [Final Story: End]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31330743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313308/31330743_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#5c0f51][i]She knew. She had been there the entire time - the ferry for the souls of the dead. She had witnessed the horror that went on in her love's horrible game - had witnessed the desperation, the murder, the violence - the betrayal and lies and hate that her love's magic weaved into the very souls of those unfortunate dragons. She had held most of their souls in her hands. She had cradled their tiny warmths close to her chest for but a moment before tucking them safely in the bottles at her waist; felt their life wriggling, felt it pulse, felt it quiver as if it knew of it's impending fate. It was a strange feeling - holding the entirety of another living being's existence in the palms of your hands. It made her feel powerful. Invincible. [i]Useful.[/i] "My sweet," A soft, purring voice called to her. She looked up, already pulling a bottle full of a writhing purple soul from her pack, shuffling over to Augur and leaning into the soft touch he granted her. "I would like you to take my place in my game, my little Genie." He murmured, leaning in close and staring at her with shining green eyes. She loved those eyes. "As you wish, Augur." She murmured in return, offering the bottled soul a little more insistently. The Wildclaw laughed a soft, warm laugh, taking the glass bottle in careful claws as he looked down at her. "Good girl. You already know what you must do." He spoke with conviction; of course she knew what she was to do. She had watched him do it since she was a hatchling. Had done it herself in his place for many years. "As you wish." [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] And now [/i]you[i] are here, staring into the eyes of a monster. "Do not stare at me as such, dragon." She murmurs, white eyes standing out like an eerie floodlight against her shadowy, purple body and clothes. She is watching you with a strange sort of interest - as if she's trying to take you apart with her eyes while simultaneously wondering if you'd perhaps share your dinner with her should she ask. She steps closer to you, her pearl kept snug and secure inside of her potion bag, the faintest glimmer of white visible from beneath her cloak and under the flap of the bag as she moved towards you. You try to step back, to turn and flee - only to feel yourself stuck to your spot. You turn to gaze back at the Pearlcatcher to see those creepy ice eyes glowing white. "Escape is not an option. He wishes for you to play in his game; and you will. You must. You have no other options, besides death. He will never turn down a freely gotten soul, after all." Her monotone voice is unnerving, making shivers of fear race up and down your spine. You know you have no choice. "Two sides, fraught with strife - The 'Dark' and the 'Light'. An eternal struggle for power, for dominance, for the right to life and happiness. And a third side, aligned not with the others - Neutral, in a way. An enemy to all but them self. A monster hidden in the skin of a dragon." She speaks as if she's heard this same speech a thousand times before, as if she had memorized it and rehearsed it endlessly - had she? You do not know. "You will not remember this conversation when you wake. You will only remember what you are - perhaps who your allies are. Maybe you'll even remember that you are a beast only masquerading as a dragon. Perhaps you wont. But, your goal is this, little dragon -" The glow of her eyes brighten until it hurts to look at her and you close your eyes, turning your head away from the fierce white light. "Survive, victorious, and you shall be set free." Your world dissolves into endless whiteness.[/i] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#CC00FF]Table of Contents: Introduction - HERE [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383403][color=#5c0f51]Roles[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383445][color=#5c0f51]Rules / Join form[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383589][color=#5c0f51]Players[/url]

31330743_350.png

She knew. She had been there the entire time - the ferry for the souls of the dead. She had witnessed the horror that went on in her love's horrible game - had witnessed the desperation, the murder, the violence - the betrayal and lies and hate that her love's magic weaved into the very souls of those unfortunate dragons.

She had held most of their souls in her hands. She had cradled their tiny warmths close to her chest for but a moment before tucking them safely in the bottles at her waist; felt their life wriggling, felt it pulse, felt it quiver as if it knew of it's impending fate. It was a strange feeling - holding the entirety of another living being's existence in the palms of your hands.

It made her feel powerful.

Invincible.

Useful.

"My sweet," A soft, purring voice called to her. She looked up, already pulling a bottle full of a writhing purple soul from her pack, shuffling over to Augur and leaning into the soft touch he granted her.

"I would like you to take my place in my game, my little Genie." He murmured, leaning in close and staring at her with shining green eyes.

She loved those eyes.

"As you wish, Augur." She murmured in return, offering the bottled soul a little more insistently. The Wildclaw laughed a soft, warm laugh, taking the glass bottle in careful claws as he looked down at her.

"Good girl. You already know what you must do." He spoke with conviction; of course she knew what she was to do. She had watched him do it since she was a hatchling. Had done it herself in his place for many years.

"As you wish."

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

And now
you are here, staring into the eyes of a monster.

"Do not stare at me as such, dragon." She murmurs, white eyes standing out like an eerie floodlight against her shadowy, purple body and clothes. She is watching you with a strange sort of interest - as if she's trying to take you apart with her eyes while simultaneously wondering if you'd perhaps share your dinner with her should she ask.

She steps closer to you, her pearl kept snug and secure inside of her potion bag, the faintest glimmer of white visible from beneath her cloak and under the flap of the bag as she moved towards you. You try to step back, to turn and flee - only to feel yourself stuck to your spot. You turn to gaze back at the Pearlcatcher to see those creepy ice eyes glowing white.

"Escape is not an option. He wishes for you to play in his game; and you will. You must. You have no other options, besides death. He will never turn down a freely gotten soul, after all." Her monotone voice is unnerving, making shivers of fear race up and down your spine.

You know you have no choice.

"Two sides, fraught with strife - The 'Dark' and the 'Light'. An eternal struggle for power, for dominance, for the right to life and happiness. And a third side, aligned not with the others - Neutral, in a way. An enemy to all but them self. A monster hidden in the skin of a dragon." She speaks as if she's heard this same speech a thousand times before, as if she had memorized it and rehearsed it endlessly - had she? You do not know.

"You will not remember this conversation when you wake. You will only remember what you are - perhaps who your allies are. Maybe you'll even remember that you are a beast only masquerading as a dragon. Perhaps you wont. But, your goal is this, little dragon -" The glow of her eyes brighten until it hurts to look at her and you close your eyes, turning your head away from the fierce white light.

"Survive, victorious, and you shall be set free."

Your world dissolves into endless whiteness.

Table of Contents:
Introduction - HERE
Roles
Rules / Join form
Players
frcomm67.png
[center][color=#A300CC] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/313308/31330743p.png[/img] [i]"Surely I do not have to explain the difference between 'Pure' and 'Tainted' to you?" Her voice is soft, bored; as if she wished to be anywhere but here, explaining the rules of a game she found no enjoyment in to you - someone she deemed so far beneath her that explaining rules to you was like trying to teach a hatchling the intricacies of the universe. "The Pure are those who remain completely free of the taint the alternate dimensions create in the soul. In fact, they seem to[/i] resist[i] the taint - annoying, but not unworkable." The words are stale and wrong coming from this dragon; they had clearly been spoken by another and were simply being repeated. They lacked any bite, any emotion at all, really, and in it's own way that voice was terrifying. "The Tainted are, obviously, those that have fully given in to the darkness. Those that revel in it. Those whose souls are now so black they'd give a starless night sky a run for it's money. In short, those like me." Her voice fades away for so long you fear that you will be stuck in this state between wakefulness and deep sleep forever. "Though, technically, I lack much of a soul. I imagine the shard I have is rather pitch-like in color, however. No matter. My point still stands, of course." The return of that voice is so startlingly sudden and sharp that, were you more conscious, you would've jumped out of your skin hearing it. "... And lastly, of course, the Unaffected. Those that lack the taint, but do not truly resist it, either. Those whose souls remain in the grey area, neither good nor evil - neutral, in a way. Curiously so. They remain in the balance, with only the intent of survival... Mostly." Her pause this time is much shorter - and when she begins to speak once more, she seems almost faintly irritated, the slightly rougher way she speaks indicating she wanted to get this over with - quickly. "But that is all the information I will give you. The knowledge of the roles will find it's way into your mind in one way or another - the information as to how the knowledge finds you is unnecessary." You can feel her presence leaving you, now, and you wonder idly as you slide deeper into unconsciousness when exactly you'd recognized it as being there in the first place. "Remember - live, win, and return to Sorneith. Die or lose... Your soul is his."[/i] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#5c0f51][u]Pure:[/u] The Pure make up the majority of the dragons that stumbled out of Sorneith into this dangerous world. They remember their home and wish fervently to return to it. They remain pure of heart and soul and endeavor to eradicate the dangerous Tainted and the Wyvern's that masquerade as the Pure themselves so that they may be able to return to their home. In addition to the 4 Pure rolls, there are an additonal 2 roll-less Pures. In a 20 person game, there are an extra 8 roll-less Pure. In a 25 person round, there are [b]General:[/b] The leader of the Pure, the General is a trusted and intelligent dragon who most of the others look up to. They hold considerable sway over the masses; and can use this to the benefit of the Pure. The magic of the creature that brought everyone here has erased the General's identity from their minds, however - but the General need only reveal themselves as such to jog their memory. Once the General has revealed themselves as such, their vote will count as 3 towards the lynch. While hidden, they will be immune to [i]all[/i] night attacks. To publicly reveal themselves, the General must PM me. [b]Medic:[/b] The medic is a dragon skilled in the art of healing. They certainly know their way around herbs and healing magics, making them adept at saving even those on the brink of death. The Medic can choose to heal one dragon each night, saving their target from death for that night only. The Medic can heal themselves [i]once[/i] during the duration of the game. [b]Turncoat:[/b] The turncoat wants nothing more then for the Tainted to win. Because of this, they have become adept at spying - knowing the identities of the special Pure roles because of this. They can't risk their cover by outright telling the Tainted of them, however, and can only drop them clues. The Turncoat can only give one clue to one random special Pure role per story. Each hint given has a chance to reveal the Turncoat's identity to the public, however - going from 10% chance, to 20%, and so on until they are revealed. The Turncoat wins if the Tainted win if they have not been revealed, or if they survive and are revealed. The Turncoat wins if the Pure wins only if they are never revealed. [b]The Magis:[/b] The Magis is a dragon in tune with the ambient magic of the dimensions. They are able to 'converse' in a sense with the magic and their sheer dedication to it leads to the magic to granting The Magis with the knowledge of the role of any 1 dragon every story. The Magis may reveal themselves to the public, as well as work with any role they find in secret. Upon the death of The Magis, they will reveal the role of one dragon chosen at random. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [u]Unaffected:[/u] The Unaffected as a whole are not a team - they are simply dragons that seek to return to their home by any means necessary, whether it by winning alone or with either side. [b]Wyvern:[/b] The Wyvern is not truly a dragon at all - no, they are a pale imitation of one, taking the shape of a dragon during the day to hide in plain sight. However, every third night, they lose control of themselves and go on a rampage - killing anywhere from 1 - 3 dragons in it's madness. They win if they are the last left standing or they remain with any other Wyverns / the Wyvern's Hatchling. [b]Amnesiac:[/b] The Amnesiac's knowledge of their role did not stick when they awoke. Because of this, they cannot remember what they truly are - Until they see the dead. Every night, the Amnesiac has the chance to take the role of a dead dragon, becoming that role. Their win condition is whatever that of the role they took was. [b]The Neutral:[/b] The Neutral is perhaps the only truly neutral dragon in the game. They want only to survive and will do so by any means necessary. They may stay awake through the night to protect themselves from night attacks 3 times throughout the duration of the game - after their third night, they must sleep through every night after, lest they become too tired to participate in the day after. The Neutral wins if they survive. [b]Wyvern's Hatchling:[/b] The secret hatchling of the Wyvern, this player awakens when there are 10 or less players remaining, chosen at random from the remaining players. The Wyvern, should one remain, will learn the identity of their hatchling, and the hatchling will learn the identity of the Wyvern(s), should there be any left. The Wyvern's Hatchling may choose an additional player to kill each night. If the Hatchling is lynched, they will reveal the identity(ies) of the remaining Wyvern(s). [b]The Hatchling has been unlocked![/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [u]Tainted:[/u] The Tainted are a group of dragons whose souls have become corrupted by the trip between Sorneith and the strange dimension the Wildclaw has chosen. Not remembering Sorneith, they seek only to destroy the Pure and claim victory for the uncertain reward of 'freedom' - though freedom from what, they cannot recall. In addition to the 3 Tainted with special rolls, in a 20 person game there are an extra 2 roll-less Tainted. In a 25 person game, there is 3. Add 1 for every 5 people after that. The Tainted will PM me with their kill choice after each story/they receive their rolls. They have up to 24 hours to do so. [b]The King:[/b] The King of the tainted. The one that rules over the others of their kind with an iron fist and without mercy. The King is able to secretly tamper with the votes of the lynch - able to sway up to 3 votes in the favor of the Tainted. The King's sway will not be shown publicly. [b]The Poltergeist:[/b] A dragon who did not fully cross over from Sorneith - only their soul stuck behind, able to take the form of a dragon in a mostly corporeal fashion. They have a strange obsession with the safety of the Tainted; The King more then any other. The Poltergeist will take the place of The King if they are targeted by either a night attack or the lynch, dying for them and taking either the killer or one random lyncher down with them. The Poltergeist wins if they survive and the Tainted win or they successfully protect The King from an attack/lynch. [b]The Infector:[/b] The Infector is a dragon who all but bleeds taint. Once every round they may choose a dragon to 'infect' - if they are a roll-less pure, they will be turned into a roll-less Tainted instead. If their chosen target is a Rolled Pure or a Neutral roll, they will be revealed as The Infector. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#CC00FF]Table of Contents: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_2193779][color=#5c0f51]Introduction[/url] Roles - HERE [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383445][color=#5c0f51]Rules / Join form[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383589][color=#5c0f51]Players[/url]

31330743p.png

"Surely I do not have to explain the difference between 'Pure' and 'Tainted' to you?" Her voice is soft, bored; as if she wished to be anywhere but here, explaining the rules of a game she found no enjoyment in to you - someone she deemed so far beneath her that explaining rules to you was like trying to teach a hatchling the intricacies of the universe.

"The Pure are those who remain completely free of the taint the alternate dimensions create in the soul. In fact, they seem to
resist the taint - annoying, but not unworkable." The words are stale and wrong coming from this dragon; they had clearly been spoken by another and were simply being repeated. They lacked any bite, any emotion at all, really, and in it's own way that voice was terrifying.

"The Tainted are, obviously, those that have fully given in to the darkness. Those that revel in it. Those whose souls are now so black they'd give a starless night sky a run for it's money. In short, those like me." Her voice fades away for so long you fear that you will be stuck in this state between wakefulness and deep sleep forever.

"Though, technically, I lack much of a soul. I imagine the shard I have is rather pitch-like in color, however. No matter. My point still stands, of course." The return of that voice is so startlingly sudden and sharp that, were you more conscious, you would've jumped out of your skin hearing it.

"... And lastly, of course, the Unaffected. Those that lack the taint, but do not truly resist it, either. Those whose souls remain in the grey area, neither good nor evil - neutral, in a way. Curiously so. They remain in the balance, with only the intent of survival... Mostly." Her pause this time is much shorter - and when she begins to speak once more, she seems almost faintly irritated, the slightly rougher way she speaks indicating she wanted to get this over with - quickly.

"But that is all the information I will give you. The knowledge of the roles will find it's way into your mind in one way or another - the information as to how the knowledge finds you is unnecessary." You can feel her presence leaving you, now, and you wonder idly as you slide deeper into unconsciousness when exactly you'd recognized it as being there in the first place.

"Remember - live, win, and return to Sorneith. Die or lose... Your soul is his."

Pure:

The Pure make up the majority of the dragons that stumbled out of Sorneith into this dangerous world. They remember their home and wish fervently to return to it. They remain pure of heart and soul and endeavor to eradicate the dangerous Tainted and the Wyvern's that masquerade as the Pure themselves so that they may be able to return to their home. In addition to the 4 Pure rolls, there are an additonal 2 roll-less Pures. In a 20 person game, there are an extra 8 roll-less Pure. In a 25 person round, there are

General: The leader of the Pure, the General is a trusted and intelligent dragon who most of the others look up to. They hold considerable sway over the masses; and can use this to the benefit of the Pure. The magic of the creature that brought everyone here has erased the General's identity from their minds, however - but the General need only reveal themselves as such to jog their memory. Once the General has revealed themselves as such, their vote will count as 3 towards the lynch. While hidden, they will be immune to all night attacks. To publicly reveal themselves, the General must PM me.

Medic: The medic is a dragon skilled in the art of healing. They certainly know their way around herbs and healing magics, making them adept at saving even those on the brink of death. The Medic can choose to heal one dragon each night, saving their target from death for that night only. The Medic can heal themselves once during the duration of the game.

Turncoat: The turncoat wants nothing more then for the Tainted to win. Because of this, they have become adept at spying - knowing the identities of the special Pure roles because of this. They can't risk their cover by outright telling the Tainted of them, however, and can only drop them clues. The Turncoat can only give one clue to one random special Pure role per story. Each hint given has a chance to reveal the Turncoat's identity to the public, however - going from 10% chance, to 20%, and so on until they are revealed. The Turncoat wins if the Tainted win if they have not been revealed, or if they survive and are revealed. The Turncoat wins if the Pure wins only if they are never revealed.

The Magis: The Magis is a dragon in tune with the ambient magic of the dimensions. They are able to 'converse' in a sense with the magic and their sheer dedication to it leads to the magic to granting The Magis with the knowledge of the role of any 1 dragon every story. The Magis may reveal themselves to the public, as well as work with any role they find in secret. Upon the death of The Magis, they will reveal the role of one dragon chosen at random.

Unaffected:

The Unaffected as a whole are not a team - they are simply dragons that seek to return to their home by any means necessary, whether it by winning alone or with either side.

Wyvern: The Wyvern is not truly a dragon at all - no, they are a pale imitation of one, taking the shape of a dragon during the day to hide in plain sight. However, every third night, they lose control of themselves and go on a rampage - killing anywhere from 1 - 3 dragons in it's madness. They win if they are the last left standing or they remain with any other Wyverns / the Wyvern's Hatchling.

Amnesiac: The Amnesiac's knowledge of their role did not stick when they awoke. Because of this, they cannot remember what they truly are - Until they see the dead. Every night, the Amnesiac has the chance to take the role of a dead dragon, becoming that role. Their win condition is whatever that of the role they took was.

The Neutral: The Neutral is perhaps the only truly neutral dragon in the game. They want only to survive and will do so by any means necessary. They may stay awake through the night to protect themselves from night attacks 3 times throughout the duration of the game - after their third night, they must sleep through every night after, lest they become too tired to participate in the day after. The Neutral wins if they survive.

Wyvern's Hatchling: The secret hatchling of the Wyvern, this player awakens when there are 10 or less players remaining, chosen at random from the remaining players. The Wyvern, should one remain, will learn the identity of their hatchling, and the hatchling will learn the identity of the Wyvern(s), should there be any left. The Wyvern's Hatchling may choose an additional player to kill each night. If the Hatchling is lynched, they will reveal the identity(ies) of the remaining Wyvern(s). The Hatchling has been unlocked!

Tainted:

The Tainted are a group of dragons whose souls have become corrupted by the trip between Sorneith and the strange dimension the Wildclaw has chosen. Not remembering Sorneith, they seek only to destroy the Pure and claim victory for the uncertain reward of 'freedom' - though freedom from what, they cannot recall. In addition to the 3 Tainted with special rolls, in a 20 person game there are an extra 2 roll-less Tainted. In a 25 person game, there is 3. Add 1 for every 5 people after that. The Tainted will PM me with their kill choice after each story/they receive their rolls. They have up to 24 hours to do so.

The King: The King of the tainted. The one that rules over the others of their kind with an iron fist and without mercy. The King is able to secretly tamper with the votes of the lynch - able to sway up to 3 votes in the favor of the Tainted. The King's sway will not be shown publicly.

The Poltergeist: A dragon who did not fully cross over from Sorneith - only their soul stuck behind, able to take the form of a dragon in a mostly corporeal fashion. They have a strange obsession with the safety of the Tainted; The King more then any other. The Poltergeist will take the place of The King if they are targeted by either a night attack or the lynch, dying for them and taking either the killer or one random lyncher down with them. The Poltergeist wins if they survive and the Tainted win or they successfully protect The King from an attack/lynch.

The Infector: The Infector is a dragon who all but bleeds taint. Once every round they may choose a dragon to 'infect' - if they are a roll-less pure, they will be turned into a roll-less Tainted instead. If their chosen target is a Rolled Pure or a Neutral roll, they will be revealed as The Infector.

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Roles - HERE
Rules / Join form
Players
frcomm67.png
[center][color=#CC00FF][size=5][u]Rules:[/size][/color][/u] [color=#5c0f51]1. Do not tell anyone else your roles! You may claim to be a roll-less Pure OR the Magis, however, no matter what you are. 2. Stories will contain 1-2 Clues towards the identity of the Tainted and/or the identity of the Wyvern. 3. Please don't change the appearance of your dragon in any way after we start! Clues will be based on looks, personality, species, etc. and changing what your dragon looks like could make previous clues inaccurate! 4. Regular players CANNOT PM ONE ANOTHER, with the exception of the Tainted/Wyvern(s)/Wyvern's Hatchling, who are able to converse with one another via PM / other private means (such as Discord, QuickTopic, etc.) in order to discuss who to kill/infect each story. 5. If you have any questions/concerns, please don't be afraid to voice them! 6. Be polite to us as game runners and your fellow players! Remember, it's just a game, so don't get too angry at someone because of it! We're here to have fun! 7. Each story will be posted 24 hours after the last one, lynch votes posted after that 24 hours will not be counted towards the next story's outcome. 8. Anyone caught cheating will be banned from the current game and all future ones. 9. [b]There is no need to ping me, I am subscribed to the thread![/b] If something truly requires my attention right then and there, feel free to ping me to show me that you need my attention asap. 10. To make sure you've read these rules, please include the word 'Falsus' somewhere in your post. Without this, you will not be accepted. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#CC00FF][size=5][u]To Join:[/color][/size][/u] Username: Dragon Name: Dragon Thumbnail: Dragon URL: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#CC00FF]Table of Contents: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_2193779][color=#5c0f51]Introduction[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383403][color=#5c0f51]Roles[/url] Rules / Join form - HERE [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383589][color=#5c0f51]Players[/url]
Rules:

1. Do not tell anyone else your roles! You may claim to be a roll-less Pure OR the Magis, however, no matter what you are.

2. Stories will contain 1-2 Clues towards the identity of the Tainted and/or the identity of the Wyvern.

3. Please don't change the appearance of your dragon in any way after we start! Clues will be based on looks, personality, species, etc. and changing what your dragon looks like could make previous clues inaccurate!

4. Regular players CANNOT PM ONE ANOTHER, with the exception of the Tainted/Wyvern(s)/Wyvern's Hatchling, who are able to converse with one another via PM / other private means (such as Discord, QuickTopic, etc.) in order to discuss who to kill/infect each story.

5. If you have any questions/concerns, please don't be afraid to voice them!

6. Be polite to us as game runners and your fellow players! Remember, it's just a game, so don't get too angry at someone because of it! We're here to have fun!

7. Each story will be posted 24 hours after the last one, lynch votes posted after that 24 hours will not be counted towards the next story's outcome.

8. Anyone caught cheating will be banned from the current game and all future ones.

9. There is no need to ping me, I am subscribed to the thread! If something truly requires my attention right then and there, feel free to ping me to show me that you need my attention asap.

10. To make sure you've read these rules, please include the word 'Falsus' somewhere in your post. Without this, you will not be accepted.

To Join:

Username:
Dragon Name:
Dragon Thumbnail:
Dragon URL:

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Roles
Rules / Join form - HERE
Players
frcomm67.png
[center][color=#5c0f51][size=5]Players:[/size] 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196708&tab=dragon&did=32627372][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/7560/f/2017/146/3/a/blackoutimpm_by_invitussomnio-dbak62p.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]2. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32920688][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/7560/f/2017/146/3/a/blackoutimpm_by_invitussomnio-dbak62p.png[/img][/url] Kayden[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Fontanne Kairo[color=transparent]________________[/color]Sirenia 3. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196743&tab=dragon&did=19199984][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/fb43/f/2017/141/6/5/blackoutcoat_by_invitussomnio-dba13fe.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]4. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9199&tab=dragon&did=23054761][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/6a04/f/2017/139/c/0/blackoutimp_by_invitussomnio-db9pf5c.png[/img][/url] Hel[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Arianna Physik[color=transparent]________________[/color]Cognitive 5. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31541870][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ea4b/f/2017/141/9/9/blackoutsky_by_invitussomnio-dba13az.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]6. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=191252&tab=dragon&did=25743539][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/bcf8/f/2017/146/b/d/blackoutnoctm_by_invitussomnio-dbak628.png[/img][/url] Toxi[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Mazus GilatheHybrid[color=transparent]________________[/color]KuraiKarasu 7. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190728&tab=dragon&did=30120631][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5394/f/2017/147/2/8/blackoutmirrorm_by_invitussomnio-dbaocek.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]8. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=259865&tab=dragon&did=25966039][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/259661/25966039.png[/img][/url] Connor[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Shattered TheMimic1013[color=transparent]________________[/color]Dragonclaw101 9. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=47599&tab=dragon&did=5918557][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/1ddc/f/2017/145/8/d/blackoutguard_by_invitussomnio-dbaebyu.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]10. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31294495][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/2100/f/2017/140/9/7/blackoutspi_by_invitussomnio-db9w7eg.png[/img][/url] Suvi[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Valentina lilflowerprince[color=transparent]________________[/color]PurpleHibiscus 11. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=237327&tab=dragon&did=32616579][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/8249/f/2017/141/f/b/blackoutcoatm_by_invitussomnio-dba13f9.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]12. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205616&tab=dragon&did=32791327][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/eab3/f/2017/145/7/7/blackoutfaem_by_invitussomnio-dbaebzd.png[/img][/url] Pillow[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Avaryu Headline[color=transparent]________________[/color]Wyxamex 13. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=183341&tab=dragon&did=31894591][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/fb43/f/2017/141/6/5/blackoutcoat_by_invitussomnio-dba13fe.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]14. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315915&tab=dragon&did=33026695][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ea4b/f/2017/141/9/9/blackoutsky_by_invitussomnio-dba13az.png[/img][/url] Radiant[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Aghavni Ramirez33[color=transparent]________________[/color]SheepyPeanut 15. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=216145&tab=dragon&did=21398928][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/213990/21398928.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]16. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=282459&tab=dragon&did=32815608][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/eab3/f/2017/145/7/7/blackoutfaem_by_invitussomnio-dbaebzd.png[/img][/url] Berylla[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Marsh DragonDraws[color=transparent]________________[/color]Shinxle 17. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31805342][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d11f/f/2017/146/f/f/blackoutpearl_by_invitussomnio-dbahzan.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]18. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309816&tab=dragon&did=32280179][img]https://image.ibb.co/iFuAAv/32280179.png[/img][/url] Blink[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Maximillion RXQ[color=transparent]________________[/color]Moonbeams 19. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32752300][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/2100/f/2017/140/9/7/blackoutspi_by_invitussomnio-db9w7eg.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]________________[/color]20. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=188676&tab=dragon&did=15857596][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/91aa/f/2017/149/7/e/blackoutfae_by_invitussomnio-dbaug5b.png[/img][/url] Twilight[color=transparent]________________________[/color]Mira Emberfire[color=transparent]________________[/color]NekoTwins [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [color=#CC00FF]Table of Contents: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_2193779][color=#5c0f51]Introduction[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383403][color=#5c0f51]Roles[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2193779#post_27383445][color=#5c0f51]Rules / Join form[/url] Players - HERE
Players:

1. blackoutimpm_by_invitussomnio-dbak62p.png________________2. blackoutimpm_by_invitussomnio-dbak62p.png
Kayden________________________Fontanne
Kairo________________Sirenia

3. blackoutcoat_by_invitussomnio-dba13fe.png________________4. blackoutimp_by_invitussomnio-db9pf5c.png
Hel________________________Arianna
Physik________________Cognitive

5. blackoutsky_by_invitussomnio-dba13az.png________________6. blackoutnoctm_by_invitussomnio-dbak628.png
Toxi________________________Mazus
GilatheHybrid________________KuraiKarasu

7. blackoutmirrorm_by_invitussomnio-dbaocek.png________________8. 25966039.png
Connor________________________Shattered
TheMimic1013________________Dragonclaw101

9. blackoutguard_by_invitussomnio-dbaebyu.png________________10. blackoutspi_by_invitussomnio-db9w7eg.png
Suvi________________________Valentina
lilflowerprince________________PurpleHibiscus

11. blackoutcoatm_by_invitussomnio-dba13f9.png________________12. blackoutfaem_by_invitussomnio-dbaebzd.png
Pillow________________________Avaryu
Headline________________Wyxamex

13. blackoutcoat_by_invitussomnio-dba13fe.png________________14. blackoutsky_by_invitussomnio-dba13az.png
Radiant________________________Aghavni
Ramirez33________________SheepyPeanut

15. 21398928.png________________16. blackoutfaem_by_invitussomnio-dbaebzd.png
Berylla________________________Marsh
DragonDraws________________Shinxle

17. blackoutpearl_by_invitussomnio-dbahzan.png________________18. 32280179.png
Blink________________________Maximillion
RXQ________________Moonbeams

19. blackoutspi_by_invitussomnio-db9w7eg.png________________20. blackoutfae_by_invitussomnio-dbaug5b.png
Twilight________________________Mira
Emberfire________________NekoTwins

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Roles
Rules / Join form
Players - HERE
frcomm67.png
Hi yes hello. Falsus is super pretty, by the way!! Username: Kairo Dragon Name: Kayden Dragon Thumbnail: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32627372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326274/32627372.png[/img] [/url] Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196708&tab=dragon&did=32627372 [size=6][b]WHO'S READY TO LOSE AT THE HANDS OF A GAY SHARPSHOOTER WHO GAMBLES TOO MUCH?
Hi yes hello. Falsus is super pretty, by the way!!
Username: Kairo
Dragon Name: Kayden
Dragon Thumbnail:

32627372.png

Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196708&tab=dragon&did=32627372

WHO'S READY TO LOSE AT THE HANDS OF A GAY SHARPSHOOTER WHO GAMBLES TOO MUCH?
9CxYF0H.png
Username: Sirenia Dragon Name: Fontanne Dragon Thumbnail: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32920688][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329207/32920688.png[/img][/url] Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32920688 {[(falsus)]}
Username: Sirenia
Dragon Name: Fontanne
Dragon Thumbnail: 32920688.png
Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32920688

{[(falsus)]}
@NekoTwins @TheMimic101 @Dragonclaw101 @/Kairo (Way to post while I'm gathering pings XD) @GilatheHybrid @Cognitive @Ramirez33 @Moonbeams @KuraiKarasu @Wyxamex

I'm probably missing a few people who wanted to be pinged when I started the next game, but here we are once again, my friends! Ready to murder, frustration, clue hunting, and evil cackling from this here Game Runner as he watches you guys struggle to find out who is who and not die!

Excited to write for everyone again; let's see if we can get a full game this go around!
@NekoTwins @TheMimic101 @Dragonclaw101 @/Kairo (Way to post while I'm gathering pings XD) @GilatheHybrid @Cognitive @Ramirez33 @Moonbeams @KuraiKarasu @Wyxamex

I'm probably missing a few people who wanted to be pinged when I started the next game, but here we are once again, my friends! Ready to murder, frustration, clue hunting, and evil cackling from this here Game Runner as he watches you guys struggle to find out who is who and not die!

Excited to write for everyone again; let's see if we can get a full game this go around!
frcomm67.png
@Kairo @Sirenia

Welcome (again) and welcome (for the first time!) to The Game! I'll be adding you to the playerlist shortly~
@Kairo @Sirenia

Welcome (again) and welcome (for the first time!) to The Game! I'll be adding you to the playerlist shortly~
frcomm67.png
[b]Username:[/b] Physik [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Hel [b]Dragon Thumbnail:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19199984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192000/19199984.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon URL:[/b] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196743&tab=dragon&did=19199984 By the way, I like how Falsus is dressed owo
Username: Physik
Dragon Name: Hel
Dragon Thumbnail:
19199984.png

Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196743&tab=dragon&did=19199984

By the way, I like how Falsus is dressed owo
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Gahhhh. Cassius isn't quite ready yet, so I'll throw Arianna into the fray. I hope Falsus is pleased! Username: Cognitive Dragon Name: Arianna Dragon Thumbnail: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/230548/23054761.png?mtime=WGHuUwAAURc.png[/img] Dragon URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9199&tab=dragon&did=23054761]Link![/url] @Kairo Gay sharpshooter got nothing on the warrior lady!
Gahhhh. Cassius isn't quite ready yet, so I'll throw Arianna into the fray. I hope Falsus is pleased!

Username: Cognitive
Dragon Name: Arianna
Dragon Thumbnail:
23054761.png?mtime=WGHuUwAAURc.png
Dragon URL: Link!

@Kairo Gay sharpshooter got nothing on the warrior lady!

vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107