Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Afterlife: Year Anniversary!~Signups~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Afterlife: Year Anniversary!

It’s been a year since the first round of Afterlife 1 started. This game is to celebrate the one year anniversary of this series creation.

One year ago, from this date, the reaper faction won favor from the ruler of the underworld and were sent to the surface to claim the souls of 16 individuals. While suffering losses on their part, they did emerge victorious in the end. The campsite, now bathed in the blood of two groups of people, has been abandoned. Until now.

A new group of 20 has stumbled across this old campsite. They had been on a hike and spotted the cliff from afar. Remembering the stories of the cliff being cursed, they decided to test the old myth. At the base, it was apparent people had died. There was blood soaked dirt and a fractured line of earth, as told in the legends. Circling around, they find the old path and climb to the camp at the top. The old stories are further proven by the sight there. Tents are torn and blood splattered. Old, faded red writing is found on a rock. The word traitor had bleed into the ground near the dust covered fire pit. Fearful, the group starts to back away down the hill.

A quarter of the way down, they run into an obstacle. An invisible wall blocks their path. Four voices fill the air. “You thought to tempt fate by coming here. Now you’ll suffer the same fate as those from a year ago. One by one we will pick you off and claim your souls for our master.” The voices fade into non-existence. What will you do now?

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least once each day cycle
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don’t cross it or else you will be instantly mod killed. I give one warning when you near it but after that, you’re out.
• No screenshots
• In all QuickTopics, you must use your FR username

Game Information
Probably pretty important information you should read

• This is a role madness game.
• This will be a relatively tame b*stard game. Not much misleading purposefully done by the mod but they can (and likely will) lie or withhold information.
• The game will start on or around June 10th, the start date of Afterlife 1 Round 1 (there were two rounds of the first Afterlife game if you didn’t know).
• This is a non-RP mafia game.
• The game is planned to have 20 players with 4 of them being mafia aligned.
• Mafia will win when the number of alive mafia aligned players is equal to the number of innocents alive.
• Innocents win when all the mafia aligned players are dead.
• Mod wins if people are active and the game doesn’t end up canceled :)
When signing up, you should send me a pm with two or three names you would like to be used as your code name during the game for the EOTD posts and other things. If you do not, I have a nice list of some interesting code names to bestow upon you. You may not like them.
Afterlife: Year Anniversary!

It’s been a year since the first round of Afterlife 1 started. This game is to celebrate the one year anniversary of this series creation.

One year ago, from this date, the reaper faction won favor from the ruler of the underworld and were sent to the surface to claim the souls of 16 individuals. While suffering losses on their part, they did emerge victorious in the end. The campsite, now bathed in the blood of two groups of people, has been abandoned. Until now.

A new group of 20 has stumbled across this old campsite. They had been on a hike and spotted the cliff from afar. Remembering the stories of the cliff being cursed, they decided to test the old myth. At the base, it was apparent people had died. There was blood soaked dirt and a fractured line of earth, as told in the legends. Circling around, they find the old path and climb to the camp at the top. The old stories are further proven by the sight there. Tents are torn and blood splattered. Old, faded red writing is found on a rock. The word traitor had bleed into the ground near the dust covered fire pit. Fearful, the group starts to back away down the hill.

A quarter of the way down, they run into an obstacle. An invisible wall blocks their path. Four voices fill the air. “You thought to tempt fate by coming here. Now you’ll suffer the same fate as those from a year ago. One by one we will pick you off and claim your souls for our master.” The voices fade into non-existence. What will you do now?

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least once each day cycle
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don’t cross it or else you will be instantly mod killed. I give one warning when you near it but after that, you’re out.
• No screenshots
• In all QuickTopics, you must use your FR username

Game Information
Probably pretty important information you should read

• This is a role madness game.
• This will be a relatively tame b*stard game. Not much misleading purposefully done by the mod but they can (and likely will) lie or withhold information.
• The game will start on or around June 10th, the start date of Afterlife 1 Round 1 (there were two rounds of the first Afterlife game if you didn’t know).
• This is a non-RP mafia game.
• The game is planned to have 20 players with 4 of them being mafia aligned.
• Mafia will win when the number of alive mafia aligned players is equal to the number of innocents alive.
• Innocents win when all the mafia aligned players are dead.
• Mod wins if people are active and the game doesn’t end up canceled :)
When signing up, you should send me a pm with two or three names you would like to be used as your code name during the game for the EOTD posts and other things. If you do not, I have a nice list of some interesting code names to bestow upon you. You may not like them.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it

Players:
1. @Ghostray
2. @Artgeekallday
3. @Cognitive
4. @StormDreamer
5. @MagykalWagykal
6. @Sirenia
7. @Raya36
8. @Rangiku
9. @Gwendolyn
10. @Tanglefire
11. @TheNightDancer
12. @PurpleHibiscus
13. @Tristess
14. @kaymontacell
15. @WaywardWillow
16. @Kamme
17. @Blauw
18. @Kyumileo
19. @JaguarCutie224
20. @

Replacements:
Unlimited
1. @xspideray
2. @anika
3. @Nerasis

Spectators:
Unlimited
1. @GilatheHybrid
2. @Epioth
3. @CrystalBones
4. @Raccoongirl
5. @Moonbeams

Players:
1. @Ghostray
2. @Artgeekallday
3. @Cognitive
4. @StormDreamer
5. @MagykalWagykal
6. @Sirenia
7. @Raya36
8. @Rangiku
9. @Gwendolyn
10. @Tanglefire
11. @TheNightDancer
12. @PurpleHibiscus
13. @Tristess
14. @kaymontacell
15. @WaywardWillow
16. @Kamme
17. @Blauw
18. @Kyumileo
19. @JaguarCutie224
20. @

Replacements:
Unlimited
1. @xspideray
2. @anika
3. @Nerasis

Spectators:
Unlimited
1. @GilatheHybrid
2. @Epioth
3. @CrystalBones
4. @Raccoongirl
5. @Moonbeams
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kanme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Also, @Dragonclaw101, because you asked me to ping you for my next game when Testing 1 2 3 ended, and @Ghostray, to make sure you still want to sign up.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kanme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Also, @Dragonclaw101, because you asked me to ping you for my next game when Testing 1 2 3 ended, and @Ghostray, to make sure you still want to sign up.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax AHHH YES PLEASE ID LOVE TO SIGN UP
@Maithax AHHH YES PLEASE ID LOVE TO SIGN UP
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday
Added :)
@Artgeekallday
Added :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax I might have trouble with the having fun rule (I joke), but I'll sign up. I'll PM you some picks for code names!
@Maithax I might have trouble with the having fun rule (I joke), but I'll sign up. I'll PM you some picks for code names!
vV5jbm.png
@Maithax I'll be a spectator, please!
@Maithax I'll be a spectator, please!
lighttop.png
@Cognitive
Added an okay

@GilatheHybrid
Added
@Cognitive
Added an okay

@GilatheHybrid
Added
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
-blinks-
When notifications surprise you
-blinks-
When notifications surprise you
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Maithax
Aaaaaa can I join?
@Maithax
Aaaaaa can I join?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9