Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Game Thread] Void: Awakening
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71
Also with @Leremis again I smell trap tbh. I mean they would be telling the truth but idk I wouldn't risk it but that's just me.
Also with @Leremis again I smell trap tbh. I mean they would be telling the truth but idk I wouldn't risk it but that's just me.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
[quote name="@Cognitive" date=2017-05-26 19:40:22] @/Tsaiah If you want to be safe from night kills, can I join in on this soul link? So long as we get one more person? @Spectraldragon You too? [/quote] I wanna iso you first (no offense! Just being careful--I was playing for town anyway, but now they essentially have a gun to my head, so linking with scum would be the biggest [i]possible[/i] no-no. xD) I do have a favorable first impression from you already, tho. And that offer sounds very attractive. c:
@Cognitive wrote on 2017-05-26:
@/Tsaiah If you want to be safe from night kills, can I join in on this soul link? So long as we get one more person? @Spectraldragon You too?

I wanna iso you first (no offense! Just being careful--I was playing for town anyway, but now they essentially have a gun to my head, so linking with scum would be the biggest possible no-no. xD) I do have a favorable first impression from you already, tho. And that offer sounds very attractive. c:
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Rosetta248

Oops, sorry about the no ping! (I'll be pinging you again with some questions when i get to your iso, won't forget)
@Rosetta248

Oops, sorry about the no ping! (I'll be pinging you again with some questions when i get to your iso, won't forget)
@Leremis

I feel kinda like you want my head on a platter...and do wish you’d actually like, ask me more questions or point out more specifics to address or something? Think I’ve responded to everything you’ve mentioned already, but i have no idea how to address “vibes”. I get gut feelings, but any way you could spell out what seems to be continuing to be behind those vibes? o:
@Leremis

I feel kinda like you want my head on a platter...and do wish you’d actually like, ask me more questions or point out more specifics to address or something? Think I’ve responded to everything you’ve mentioned already, but i have no idea how to address “vibes”. I get gut feelings, but any way you could spell out what seems to be continuing to be behind those vibes? o:
i lied, i am kinda here, and i just want to say this before anything become solidified:

if you believe @Tsaiah's claim, the worst possible thing you could do is link with her. there is no way that mafia would see "hey, this incredibly helpful protown neutral and a townie teamed up" and not think "what if we killed them both at once, taking out an investigative neutral and a townie at the same time?" and since this is coming from people who apparently believe Tsaiah's claim...wyd honestly

what made anyone think this was a way to avoid getting killed
i lied, i am kinda here, and i just want to say this before anything become solidified:

if you believe @Tsaiah's claim, the worst possible thing you could do is link with her. there is no way that mafia would see "hey, this incredibly helpful protown neutral and a townie teamed up" and not think "what if we killed them both at once, taking out an investigative neutral and a townie at the same time?" and since this is coming from people who apparently believe Tsaiah's claim...wyd honestly

LUZk8tY.png
@Tsaiah No problem it happens. [quote name="@blanketgender" date=2017-05-26 20:07:23] if you believe @/Tsaiah's claim, the worst possible thing you could do is link with her. there is no way that mafia would see "hey, this incredibly helpful protown neutral and a townie teamed up" and not think "what if we killed them both at once, taking out an investigative neutral and a townie at the same time?" and since this is coming from people who apparently believe Tsaiah's claim...wyd honestly what made anyone think this was a way to avoid getting killed [/quote] ^^^^^^^ I'm with this at maximum capacity though. Sorry Tsaiah but like that's my thinking also. Blanket please teach me how to word things in correct ways.
@Tsaiah
No problem it happens.
@blanketgender wrote on 2017-05-26:
if you believe @/Tsaiah's claim, the worst possible thing you could do is link with her. there is no way that mafia would see "hey, this incredibly helpful protown neutral and a townie teamed up" and not think "what if we killed them both at once, taking out an investigative neutral and a townie at the same time?" and since this is coming from people who apparently believe Tsaiah's claim...wyd honestly

^^^^^^^ I'm with this at maximum capacity though. Sorry Tsaiah but like that's my thinking also.
Blanket please teach me how to word things in correct ways.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@blanketgender

...read Cognitive's post more closely?
@blanketgender

...read Cognitive's post more closely?
@Tsaiah [quote name="polygone" date=2017-05-19 16:43:01] Dark abilities are given to the mafia as a faction as players die, and can be used by any mafia player alongside their normal abilities. These abilities can not be stopped and pierce through protections from other abilities. [/quote] This would still be an issue though.
@Tsaiah
polygone wrote on 2017-05-19:
Dark abilities are given to the mafia as a faction as players die, and can be used by any mafia player alongside their normal abilities. These abilities can not be stopped and pierce through protections from other abilities.
This would still be an issue though.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
[quote name="@TheNightDancer" date=2017-05-26 20:19:59] @/Tsaiah [quote name="polygone" date=2017-05-19 16:43:01] Dark abilities are given to the mafia as a faction as players die, and can be used by any mafia player alongside their normal abilities. These abilities can not be stopped and pierce through protections from other abilities. [/quote] This would still be an issue though. [/quote] Yeah. :/ But still might afford [i]some[/i] safety / chance to prove soul power / more likely chance to keep helping (which i wanna do [i]and[/i] increases my chances of survival on one front, at least).
@TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-05-26:
@/Tsaiah
polygone wrote on 2017-05-19:
Dark abilities are given to the mafia as a faction as players die, and can be used by any mafia player alongside their normal abilities. These abilities can not be stopped and pierce through protections from other abilities.
This would still be an issue though.

Yeah. :/ But still might afford some safety / chance to prove soul power / more likely chance to keep helping (which i wanna do and increases my chances of survival on one front, at least).
@Tsaiah i did read it. i interpreted it as meaning "this will make us less likely to be NK'd" but if that's an ability claim...ho boy, i'm kind of hoping it isn't. @Cognitive sorry because i'm in pain haze so some of this might be fragmeneted, but i think it's important to address

if thats an ability, i'm assuming it means that Cognitive + 2 others who agree are made immune to the NK

if that's a town ability, it's essentially creating a group of 3 people who are functionally impossible to kill unless there's a dark kill on one of the 3. i'm inclined to think it's supposed to be a town ability, since it's protection from night kills that could essentially create a group of townies that the mafia cannot kill unless they have 3 or more remaining members and can control the lynch. even throwing a protown neut into it (Cognitive, if that IS your ability claim, why in the world would you add a neutral instead of somebody you think is town), if 1 other town joined in, it would still be kinda unfair to mafia imo

if its x-shot, consider the above moot and i would be more inclined to believe that ability claim

correct me if i'm wrong and this is completely balanced and fair, but it doesn't make much sense ot me as an ability
@Tsaiah i did read it. i interpreted it as meaning "this will make us less likely to be NK'd" but if that's an ability claim...ho boy, i'm kind of hoping it isn't. @Cognitive sorry because i'm in pain haze so some of this might be fragmeneted, but i think it's important to address

if thats an ability, i'm assuming it means that Cognitive + 2 others who agree are made immune to the NK

if that's a town ability, it's essentially creating a group of 3 people who are functionally impossible to kill unless there's a dark kill on one of the 3. i'm inclined to think it's supposed to be a town ability, since it's protection from night kills that could essentially create a group of townies that the mafia cannot kill unless they have 3 or more remaining members and can control the lynch. even throwing a protown neut into it (Cognitive, if that IS your ability claim, why in the world would you add a neutral instead of somebody you think is town), if 1 other town joined in, it would still be kinda unfair to mafia imo

if its x-shot, consider the above moot and i would be more inclined to believe that ability claim

correct me if i'm wrong and this is completely balanced and fair, but it doesn't make much sense ot me as an ability
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71