Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dung. Expl. (Sinkhole) (ended)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@zzzhorses You investigate the sandy area. You notice footmarks, indicating that other dragons have tread here a long time ago. There also appears to be some inked lines upon the sand, in a circular pattern. In your investigation, you also found what appears to be a recording device, dropped within the sand. [quote=Playback] *static* -re no survivors, this area is dead. Overr- *static* -to pull back to more defensive locations, this spot is swarming with Sh- *static*[/quote] Do you choose to investigate a crate, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8) @Aleony You investigate a crate. Inside appear to be several energy crystals, all drained. Do you choose to fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8) @Miye27 You investigate the terminal counter. The terminal is dead, no power, but you do find some scribbled notes. [quote=Notes] The downstairs shield isn't going to last much longer against that force of darkness. Already the shield is starting to lose power, and we can't switch in the extra power we have because the shield would be temporarily down and we'd all then be dead. Our scientists upstairs have been trying unsuccessfully to figure out a way to signal the Citadel, or just a way for us to teleport out, but it's useless without the teleportation circle out in the transport field. I fear that we will all be devoured here.[/quote] Do you choose to investigate the elevators, investigate the locked doors, investigate the stairs, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8) @BadboyJesus You place one of your crystals inside the device. A light flickers on the front, and a [i]glowing shield of light[/i] expands out from the metal. Just in time too, as [i]something[/i] jumps at you from the darkness, landing on the glowing shield like it was corporeal, howling in pain. You see that it somewhat resembles an Umbra wolf, but it has 6 legs rather than 4, and it has two pairs of vertical slitted eyes. It [i]slithers[/i] off your shield, and melts back into the shadows into the corrosion somehow, despite there being a source of light in the room. Do you choose to investigate the black corrosion, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8; also choose if you want to keep the shield on or not) @DaybreakStorm You place one of the drained energy crystals into the device. A red light flickers on the front, but nothing else happens. Do you choose to place one of your energy crystals into the device, use your beamstick, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8) @Lainer You investigate the terminal. There appears to be one log entry you can read; the rest have been corrupted. [quote=Terminal entry] We're stuck and we're probably going to die. There's a 'wall' of darkness that's closing in on us from all sides, fast. Shadelings have been emerging from it and it's all we can do to just hold them back. Already they've broken through parts of the complex's defensive wall and it takes all of our forces to just repel it. Anyone who's tried to make it through the wall of darkness hasn't returned, and our Sabrelights and Aegishields don't do anything to affect the wall. Not even our Hypache shots slow it down. [/quote] Do you choose to use your beamstick, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8) @anandapanda You activate your beamstick. To your surprise, it didn't glow with a light as it previously did when you used it, but shot out like a laser, impacting [i]something[/i] that jumped out at you from the shadows, sizzling upon impact. The creature howled in pain before apparently dying; it somewhat looks like an Umbra wolf, but it has 6 legs rather than 4, and it has two pairs of vertical slitted eyes. After it died, the laser shut off and the beamstick resumed its glow. With the glow, you also notice a small terminal in a corner that you overlooked. Do you choose to investigate the books, investigate the cleared area, investigate the creature, investigate the terminal, or exit the building? @ElecSquirrel10 You claw at the web with the black corrosion. Maybe it wasn't such a bright idea, as the black corrosion sticks to your claws and [i]eats away at it slowly[/i]. Do you choose to try and wipe it off onto something, wash your claws in the water, use your beamstick, or continue forward like nothing is wrong and see what happens as it progresses? @SweetToothArt You continue to walk on the ledge alongside the dirty water. As you continue walking for a while, you start to feel some sort of presence watching you, although there's nothing around you but the dirty water. There appears to be a hole you can fly up out of. Do you choose to continue walking along the ledge, walk in the dirty water, fly out through the hole, or use your beamstick? @Maithax @Hkomygf You continue downwards down the sloping tunnel. Eventually it levels off and opens into [i]yet[/i] another subterranean cavern, this one very dimly lit by crystals glowing with a faint blue light, mostly covered by some sort of black corrosion. There appears to be more tunnels to go down, one that's larger and seems to have more black corrosion covering the tunnel walls, and the other smaller with a few crystals shining in the walls, but less corrosion. Do you choose to investigate the crystals, investigate the black corrosion, go down the larger tunnel, or go down the smaller tunnel? @KiwiDemonHunter You dive through the waterfall into a small niche, past the other two explorers, who just left. There appear to be some holes in the wall, but you can see Shadow stones still embedded in the wall. This must be where Aeire found the gateway stone that transported him to the Shadow realm. Do you choose to investigate the small area more, use your beamstick, or head back out through the waterfall? [quote=For your visit tracking convenience] Building 1-DaybreakStorm visited Building 2-anandapanda visited Building 3-Lainer visited Building 4-BadboyJesus visited Building 5-? Building 6-? Building 7-Aleony visited Building 8-? [/quote] (I got on too late last night, so I decided to postpone it and post it today on time, which I still was late 10 minutes rip)
@zzzhorses

You investigate the sandy area. You notice footmarks, indicating that other dragons have tread here a long time ago. There also appears to be some inked lines upon the sand, in a circular pattern. In your investigation, you also found what appears to be a recording device, dropped within the sand.
Playback wrote:
*static* -re no survivors, this area is dead. Overr- *static* -to pull back to more defensive locations, this spot is swarming with Sh- *static*
Do you choose to investigate a crate, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8)

@Aleony

You investigate a crate. Inside appear to be several energy crystals, all drained. Do you choose to fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8)

@Miye27

You investigate the terminal counter. The terminal is dead, no power, but you do find some scribbled notes.
Notes wrote:
The downstairs shield isn't going to last much longer against that force of darkness. Already the shield is starting to lose power, and we can't switch in the extra power we have because the shield would be temporarily down and we'd all then be dead. Our scientists upstairs have been trying unsuccessfully to figure out a way to signal the Citadel, or just a way for us to teleport out, but it's useless without the teleportation circle out in the transport field. I fear that we will all be devoured here.
Do you choose to investigate the elevators, investigate the locked doors, investigate the stairs, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8)

@BadboyJesus

You place one of your crystals inside the device. A light flickers on the front, and a glowing shield of light expands out from the metal. Just in time too, as something jumps at you from the darkness, landing on the glowing shield like it was corporeal, howling in pain. You see that it somewhat resembles an Umbra wolf, but it has 6 legs rather than 4, and it has two pairs of vertical slitted eyes. It slithers off your shield, and melts back into the shadows into the corrosion somehow, despite there being a source of light in the room. Do you choose to investigate the black corrosion, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8; also choose if you want to keep the shield on or not)

@DaybreakStorm

You place one of the drained energy crystals into the device. A red light flickers on the front, but nothing else happens. Do you choose to place one of your energy crystals into the device, use your beamstick, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8)

@Lainer

You investigate the terminal. There appears to be one log entry you can read; the rest have been corrupted.
Terminal entry wrote:
We're stuck and we're probably going to die. There's a 'wall' of darkness that's closing in on us from all sides, fast. Shadelings have been emerging from it and it's all we can do to just hold them back. Already they've broken through parts of the complex's defensive wall and it takes all of our forces to just repel it. Anyone who's tried to make it through the wall of darkness hasn't returned, and our Sabrelights and Aegishields don't do anything to affect the wall. Not even our Hypache shots slow it down.
Do you choose to use your beamstick, or go back out and fly to the clearing, fly to the tower, fly to a building, or walk to a building? (If you pick building, pick a number 1-8)

@anandapanda

You activate your beamstick. To your surprise, it didn't glow with a light as it previously did when you used it, but shot out like a laser, impacting something that jumped out at you from the shadows, sizzling upon impact. The creature howled in pain before apparently dying; it somewhat looks like an Umbra wolf, but it has 6 legs rather than 4, and it has two pairs of vertical slitted eyes. After it died, the laser shut off and the beamstick resumed its glow. With the glow, you also notice a small terminal in a corner that you overlooked. Do you choose to investigate the books, investigate the cleared area, investigate the creature, investigate the terminal, or exit the building?

@ElecSquirrel10

You claw at the web with the black corrosion. Maybe it wasn't such a bright idea, as the black corrosion sticks to your claws and eats away at it slowly. Do you choose to try and wipe it off onto something, wash your claws in the water, use your beamstick, or continue forward like nothing is wrong and see what happens as it progresses?

@SweetToothArt

You continue to walk on the ledge alongside the dirty water. As you continue walking for a while, you start to feel some sort of presence watching you, although there's nothing around you but the dirty water. There appears to be a hole you can fly up out of. Do you choose to continue walking along the ledge, walk in the dirty water, fly out through the hole, or use your beamstick?

@Maithax @Hkomygf

You continue downwards down the sloping tunnel. Eventually it levels off and opens into yet another subterranean cavern, this one very dimly lit by crystals glowing with a faint blue light, mostly covered by some sort of black corrosion. There appears to be more tunnels to go down, one that's larger and seems to have more black corrosion covering the tunnel walls, and the other smaller with a few crystals shining in the walls, but less corrosion. Do you choose to investigate the crystals, investigate the black corrosion, go down the larger tunnel, or go down the smaller tunnel?

@KiwiDemonHunter

You dive through the waterfall into a small niche, past the other two explorers, who just left. There appear to be some holes in the wall, but you can see Shadow stones still embedded in the wall. This must be where Aeire found the gateway stone that transported him to the Shadow realm. Do you choose to investigate the small area more, use your beamstick, or head back out through the waterfall?
For your visit tracking convenience wrote:
Building 1-DaybreakStorm visited
Building 2-anandapanda visited
Building 3-Lainer visited
Building 4-BadboyJesus visited
Building 5-?
Building 6-?
Building 7-Aleony visited
Building 8-?

(I got on too late last night, so I decided to postpone it and post it today on time, which I still was late 10 minutes rip)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26162114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261622/26162114_350.png[/img] [/url] Spirit ponders over his choices. He did rather want to proceed with the mission instead of taking his time and waiting around. It was a bad trait of his that both his mentors tried to train out of him but he couldn't help it. He was an impatient dragon by nature. It's rather difficult to change a dragons nature. After a moment, he decides to go down the smaller tunnel.

26162114_350.png

Spirit ponders over his choices. He did rather want to proceed with the mission instead of taking his time and waiting around. It was a bad trait of his that both his mentors tried to train out of him but he couldn't help it. He was an impatient dragon by nature. It's rather difficult to change a dragons nature. After a moment, he decides to go down the smaller tunnel.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Investigate the black corrosion
Investigate the black corrosion
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24697817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246979/24697817_350.png[/img] [/url] Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best idea of all time. In a mass of adrenaline, panic and even slight madness, [b]Zap fumbled around his satchel for the beamstick and crystal.[/b] He could record the results of his... minor experiment later, but as of now. he currently had more pressing matters to attend to. As the crystal slid into the rod, the lightning fae wondered if he could somehow transport a bit of that corrosion back home for further study. And what of Luminous' face once he'd discovered the properties of this mysterious substance! No doubt he'd get a scolding, but it would certainly be worth it.

24697817_350.png

Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best idea of all time.

In a mass of adrenaline, panic and even slight madness, Zap fumbled around his satchel for the beamstick and crystal. He could record the results of his... minor experiment later, but as of now. he currently had more pressing matters to attend to. As the crystal slid into the rod, the lightning fae wondered if he could somehow transport a bit of that corrosion back home for further study. And what of Luminous' face once he'd discovered the properties of this mysterious substance! No doubt he'd get a scolding, but it would certainly be worth it.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9427098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94271/9427098_350.png[/img] [/url] Somewhat shaken, but not deterred, Joan chooses to investigate the black corrosion. The shield remains on.

9427098_350.png

Somewhat shaken, but not deterred, Joan chooses to investigate the black corrosion. The shield remains on.

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
Fly to the tower

(Also how many energy crystals did I pick up in the room?)
Fly to the tower

(Also how many energy crystals did I pick up in the room?)
the_big_green_giant___small_by_aleony-daeh3qi.png207pzki.pngeaktux.png
Use the Magical beamstick!
(Sorry too lazy right now to write stuff)
Use the Magical beamstick!
(Sorry too lazy right now to write stuff)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26956911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269570/26956911_350.png[/img] [/url] Majik looked around the room, the darkness suddenly feeling more oppressive. Are those creatures still here? The note talked about scientists upstairs. There might be some equipment left by them. Majik walked over to [b]investigate the stairs[/b].

26956911_350.png

Majik looked around the room, the darkness suddenly feeling more oppressive. Are those creatures still here? The note talked about scientists upstairs. There might be some equipment left by them. Majik walked over to investigate the stairs.
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30390262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303903/30390262_350.png[/img] [/url] A wall of darkness? Shadelings? All this sounds rather unsettling, but also somewhat calming.. Could there possibly be a better way to end your days, than just being swallowed by quiet darkness? While contemplating her own death, Soul takes wing, and heads toward another building (5)

30390262_350.png

A wall of darkness? Shadelings? All this sounds rather unsettling, but also somewhat calming.. Could there possibly be a better way to end your days, than just being swallowed by quiet darkness?
While contemplating her own death, Soul takes wing, and heads toward another building (5)
Destria shivers, and wonders what their is around her, as she flys out the hole , nervousness tensing her
Destria shivers, and wonders what their is around her, as she flys out the hole , nervousness tensing her
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23