Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn [SUBS NEEDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
~This game was originally created by the wonderful @Bequerel, and is being resurrected in a new form by me, you can find the original one [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1975901/1#post_1975901] here[/url]~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2219085]Game Thread[/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2186683/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/8HZ4Tyz.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=6][b]Introduction[/b][/size] [sub]Written by the lovely Nera-Senpai <3[/sub] It's been a long day. A tiring yet happy day, talking with your friends in your favourite fandoms. You curl up snugly in your bed, the duvet covering you and surrounding you with that blissful, perfect level of warmth that makes you feel as if everything is right with the world. ...Of course, that's merely an illusion. Reality is a cold, brutal place. But you're not going to focus on that right now. Right now, everything is okay. You think about all the good things that have happened during the day- the jokes, the games, the hours of carefree chatting interspersed with heated discussions on fan theories. Thinking about such good things, you start to drift off, slipping into a sleepy daze. Right before you succumb the the blackness of sleep, however, you hear a soft voice speaking slowly by your ear. "Is this what you really want?" You would normally bolt upright and prepare to defend yourself if you heard someone else in your room, but the voice is one you recognise. It reminds you of comforting darkness, indigo mists and the scent of carbon in the air following a thunderstorm. You furrow your brow faintly in confusion at the question- you are far to close to sleep to worry about your true desires, and the being seems to pick up on that, as it starts to speak again. "All your pleasures, they are just a diversion from your pain... You know this to be true. You hide from it, because the truth is painful. But what if there was a way to escape that? What if you could spend the rest of your days in a dream land, a wonderous place that is free from the pain of the real world... Wouldn't that be [i]lovely[/i]?" You nearly drifted off there, geez, doesn't this thing know that you're too tired to understand what's going on properly? Its voice is so smooth it could have sent you to sleep even if you weren't in a state where you were about to pass out anyway, but you tried extra hard to understand what they were saying, since it seemed important. You manage to catch something about a dream land, but despite your best efforts to comprehend what the creature is saying, you don't get much more than that before sleep finally takes its hold. When you finally awaken, it is to the mild scent of roses. You blearily open your eyes to see a beautiful lady in a flowing white gown at the foot of your bed, her hair the same shade as the vibrant pink rose petals that seem to flutter and sway around her as she moves. Her attention is not currently focused on you, though... She seems to be talking to the dark figure standing beside her. You close your eyes, feigning sleep, and listen in on their conversation... "How could you!? You know very well we can't let just anyone in!" A sweet, flowery voice - that must be the rose maiden, her agitation prickly as a thorned stem. "There's nothing to fear, my dear. You know me well enough to know that I don't associate with those who could be considered [i]just anyone[/i]. No, this one is special. They have what it takes to complete the transformation, this time without even a hint of corruption!" The voice is smooth and familiar... The voice from last night? Yes, it seems that way. But it was familiar before that, wasn't it? Something, somewhere... Someone you can't quite place... Oh. It's obvious now you think about it. So obvious, in fact, that you can't supress a groan. It's Nera-Senpai, he's back. This is ridiculous, he was only gone a month! Can't you get even a little bit of peace and quiet? ...They know you're awake now, so there's no point to pretending to be asleep any longer. You sit up and yawn indulgently, then rub at your eyes to clear the sleep from them so you may properly appraise the figures. Yes, one of them is quite clearly Nera-Senpai, the Vampire Idol. You then turn to the other figure, your breath catching in your throat as you take in their full visage. It's Queen Rose, the Rose Maiden - Rosetta Feursix Nain, a Fae of such immense, breathtaking beauty as appears only once every million years or so at best. Her hair frames her dainty features akin to petals on a rose, then lusciously flows around the delicate slope of her neck before curving acutely over the smooth planes of her shoulders. Every patch of her skin contains the softness of over a thousand rose petals, just one touch of which can overload the senses enough to leave one in a total stupor for days. Every other facet of her person inspires a similar level of awe and admiration - you feel so very blessed to be in her presence! ...Then Nera has to go and ruin the moment, by zapping you. You yelp in shock at the unexpected pain, and glare at him. Only then do you realise that he's been trying to talk to you for a while. "...Hello, Hello? Earth to mortal - anybody home?" You blink at him a few times - still mostly confused by the situation, but also rather annoyed at him now - then nod your head and ask "Wait, why are you guys in my house? ...I-in my bedroom, too - and while I'm still in my pajamas! Don't you think that's rather inappropriate?" You huff and cross your arms. Nera starts laughing at you for that, but Queen Rose just ignores him and talks over the laughter. "My dear child, our world faces a great peril. We live in the land of myths and legends, games and stories - a land limited only by the imagination. My... Associate." She looks over at Nera, who has stopped laughing by this point, and furrows her brow lightly, then turns back to you. "...Has informed me that you possess the qualities that are needed in order to save our world. One pure of heart, with a mind of wit, the love of friendship, and the courage to overcome all odds. Please, young one... We have not much time, so decide quickly. Will you save us?" You're sure that this is a big decision, and one you really shouldn't be making lightly, but you just can't stand to see that pained look in the Queen's eyes for a moment longer. "...Yes, I will save you!" You declare boldly, though your stomach sinks once you see the feral grin on Nera's face. The two then speak as one, the words ringing with magic. "Choose your guise and your story, and be reborn in the land of dreams." They raise their hands into the air and press their palms together, then pull away from each other to create a rippling portal in the space between their hands. The portal swirls with the indigo and pink of their combined magic, while the borders flicker with cyan sparks of electricity flitting and darting around menacing looking illusory thorns. The sight of such powerful magic is pretty terrifying, and you start to think you may have made a terrible mistake - but then, Queen Rose smiles warmly and reaches out her hand to you. In the wake of her dazzling smile, you forget your fears. Taking her hand bashfully, you step through the portal - eager to see the countless dreams and wonders that lie on the other side.
~This game was originally created by the wonderful @Bequerel, and is being resurrected in a new form by me, you can find the original one here~
Game Thread
8HZ4Tyz.png

Introduction
Written by the lovely Nera-Senpai <3

It's been a long day. A tiring yet happy day, talking with your friends in your favourite fandoms. You curl up snugly in your bed, the duvet covering you and surrounding you with that blissful, perfect level of warmth that makes you feel as if everything is right with the world.

...Of course, that's merely an illusion. Reality is a cold, brutal place. But you're not going to focus on that right now. Right now, everything is okay. You think about all the good things that have happened during the day- the jokes, the games, the hours of carefree chatting interspersed with heated discussions on fan theories. Thinking about such good things, you start to drift off, slipping into a sleepy daze.

Right before you succumb the the blackness of sleep, however, you hear a soft voice speaking slowly by your ear. "Is this what you really want?" You would normally bolt upright and prepare to defend yourself if you heard someone else in your room, but the voice is one you recognise. It reminds you of comforting darkness, indigo mists and the scent of carbon in the air following a thunderstorm.

You furrow your brow faintly in confusion at the question- you are far to close to sleep to worry about your true desires, and the being seems to pick up on that, as it starts to speak again.

"All your pleasures, they are just a diversion from your pain... You know this to be true. You hide from it, because the truth is painful. But what if there was a way to escape that? What if you could spend the rest of your days in a dream land, a wonderous place that is free from the pain of the real world... Wouldn't that be lovely?"

You nearly drifted off there, geez, doesn't this thing know that you're too tired to understand what's going on properly? Its voice is so smooth it could have sent you to sleep even if you weren't in a state where you were about to pass out anyway, but you tried extra hard to understand what they were saying, since it seemed important. You manage to catch something about a dream land, but despite your best efforts to comprehend what the creature is saying, you don't get much more than that before sleep finally takes its hold.

When you finally awaken, it is to the mild scent of roses. You blearily open your eyes to see a beautiful lady in a flowing white gown at the foot of your bed, her hair the same shade as the vibrant pink rose petals that seem to flutter and sway around her as she moves. Her attention is not currently focused on you, though... She seems to be talking to the dark figure standing beside her. You close your eyes, feigning sleep, and listen in on their conversation...

"How could you!? You know very well we can't let just anyone in!" A sweet, flowery voice - that must be the rose maiden, her agitation prickly as a thorned stem.

"There's nothing to fear, my dear. You know me well enough to know that I don't associate with those who could be considered just anyone. No, this one is special. They have what it takes to complete the transformation, this time without even a hint of corruption!" The voice is smooth and familiar... The voice from last night? Yes, it seems that way. But it was familiar before that, wasn't it? Something, somewhere... Someone you can't quite place...
Oh. It's obvious now you think about it. So obvious, in fact, that you can't supress a groan. It's Nera-Senpai, he's back. This is ridiculous, he was only gone a month! Can't you get even a little bit of peace and quiet?

...They know you're awake now, so there's no point to pretending to be asleep any longer. You sit up and yawn indulgently, then rub at your eyes to clear the sleep from them so you may properly appraise the figures. Yes, one of them is quite clearly Nera-Senpai, the Vampire Idol. You then turn to the other figure, your breath catching in your throat as you take in their full visage.

It's Queen Rose, the Rose Maiden - Rosetta Feursix Nain, a Fae of such immense, breathtaking beauty as appears only once every million years or so at best. Her hair frames her dainty features akin to petals on a rose, then lusciously flows around the delicate slope of her neck before curving acutely over the smooth planes of her shoulders. Every patch of her skin contains the softness of over a thousand rose petals, just one touch of which can overload the senses enough to leave one in a total stupor for days. Every other facet of her person inspires a similar level of awe and admiration - you feel so very blessed to be in her presence!

...Then Nera has to go and ruin the moment, by zapping you. You yelp in shock at the unexpected pain, and glare at him. Only then do you realise that he's been trying to talk to you for a while. "...Hello, Hello? Earth to mortal - anybody home?"

You blink at him a few times - still mostly confused by the situation, but also rather annoyed at him now - then nod your head and ask "Wait, why are you guys in my house? ...I-in my bedroom, too - and while I'm still in my pajamas! Don't you think that's rather inappropriate?" You huff and cross your arms.

Nera starts laughing at you for that, but Queen Rose just ignores him and talks over the laughter. "My dear child, our world faces a great peril. We live in the land of myths and legends, games and stories - a land limited only by the imagination. My... Associate." She looks over at Nera, who has stopped laughing by this point, and furrows her brow lightly, then turns back to you. "...Has informed me that you possess the qualities that are needed in order to save our world. One pure of heart, with a mind of wit, the love of friendship, and the courage to overcome all odds. Please, young one... We have not much time, so decide quickly. Will you save us?"

You're sure that this is a big decision, and one you really shouldn't be making lightly, but you just can't stand to see that pained look in the Queen's eyes for a moment longer. "...Yes, I will save you!" You declare boldly, though your stomach sinks once you see the feral grin on Nera's face.

The two then speak as one, the words ringing with magic. "Choose your guise and your story, and be reborn in the land of dreams." They raise their hands into the air and press their palms together, then pull away from each other to create a rippling portal in the space between their hands. The portal swirls with the indigo and pink of their combined magic, while the borders flicker with cyan sparks of electricity flitting and darting around menacing looking illusory thorns.

The sight of such powerful magic is pretty terrifying, and you start to think you may have made a terrible mistake - but then, Queen Rose smiles warmly and reaches out her hand to you. In the wake of her dazzling smile, you forget your fears. Taking her hand bashfully, you step through the portal - eager to see the countless dreams and wonders that lie on the other side.

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Rules & Basic Mechanics

These are important now.
->Queen Rose will destroy you if you do not listen to the rules.
->The Queen Rose gives Nerasis permission to destroy you if you do not listen to the rules also.
->Editing and fluff is very much allowed!
->Deleting posts, however, if not, if you wish to delete a post, you must ask a Mod for permission.
->This is a b*sterd game, so can you trust the narrator. Yes no, no yes. Maybe?
->This game is going to be roll-as-we-go, I don’t know if there’s a terms for this… haha. So there are no set roles I have come up with before hand, but will be created from your character, from the blight, or other hidden mechanics.
->Roleplaying is up in the air, you can get into your character as little as possible or as most as possible, but you must meet the your post requirement(If you have one)
->You must post at least twice each day. You will be replaced or modkilled upon reaching this, unless you own an excuse to your name or a reserve(notifying the mod)
->Days and nights are 48 hours long, ending in-between 17-20FRT Unless Rose has to go to her father's, in which case there will be a special event which will be discussed later on
->The game will start on June 14
->You may not copy and paste anything from your role card or quicktopic, but you may rephrase.
->You can out your character at any time, some may even be too obvious as to who they are anyways.
->You most likely will get a quirk, so have fun with whatever it is c:
->The rest of the rules will be revealed in the official Game-Start Discussion Thread
Rules & Basic Mechanics

These are important now.
->Queen Rose will destroy you if you do not listen to the rules.
->The Queen Rose gives Nerasis permission to destroy you if you do not listen to the rules also.
->Editing and fluff is very much allowed!
->Deleting posts, however, if not, if you wish to delete a post, you must ask a Mod for permission.
->This is a b*sterd game, so can you trust the narrator. Yes no, no yes. Maybe?
->This game is going to be roll-as-we-go, I don’t know if there’s a terms for this… haha. So there are no set roles I have come up with before hand, but will be created from your character, from the blight, or other hidden mechanics.
->Roleplaying is up in the air, you can get into your character as little as possible or as most as possible, but you must meet the your post requirement(If you have one)
->You must post at least twice each day. You will be replaced or modkilled upon reaching this, unless you own an excuse to your name or a reserve(notifying the mod)
->Days and nights are 48 hours long, ending in-between 17-20FRT Unless Rose has to go to her father's, in which case there will be a special event which will be discussed later on
->The game will start on June 14
->You may not copy and paste anything from your role card or quicktopic, but you may rephrase.
->You can out your character at any time, some may even be too obvious as to who they are anyways.
->You most likely will get a quirk, so have fun with whatever it is c:
->The rest of the rules will be revealed in the official Game-Start Discussion Thread
Ready to join?

->Ping me and I’ll put you up
->Send a list of up to three to five characters and what fandoms they belong to, title the note: "Fandom Mafia: My Top Picks"
->If you ping me and do not send me your list within two days you will be taken out of the list and put in as a replacement unless there is still an open spot for you to be put in.
->There is no start date as of yet, so you can feel free to sign up and drop out until the game starts. You will be notified as soon as the date is released.
->People who were in the original game get priority, but new joiners are welcome!
->Feel free to ask questions!

Game Thread
Ready to join?

->Ping me and I’ll put you up
->Send a list of up to three to five characters and what fandoms they belong to, title the note: "Fandom Mafia: My Top Picks"
->If you ping me and do not send me your list within two days you will be taken out of the list and put in as a replacement unless there is still an open spot for you to be put in.
->There is no start date as of yet, so you can feel free to sign up and drop out until the game starts. You will be notified as soon as the date is released.
->People who were in the original game get priority, but new joiners are welcome!
->Feel free to ask questions!

Game Thread
Slots

Players
CLOSED

Replacements
-> GilatheHybrid
-> Rangiku
-> Reynutocx
->CasualScreaming
->Underthetales
->Bequerel
->
->
Unlimited

Spectators
->Journey
->LightGodling
->Beheaded
->
->
->
Unlimited
Slots

Players
CLOSED

Replacements
-> GilatheHybrid
-> Rangiku
-> Reynutocx
->CasualScreaming
->Underthetales
->Bequerel
->
->
Unlimited

Spectators
->Journey
->LightGodling
->Beheaded
->
->
->
Unlimited
~From the Original Game~

@VivaFariy @LordMalak @Cognitive @LittleFirefly @Nerasis @LadyPlague @Tristess @KanayaChopin @SilverWinter @luxmold @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @Kapara @Shadowlugia711 @Quamosthy @xspideray @Lyxla @Frayxing

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kanme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
~From the Original Game~

@VivaFariy @LordMalak @Cognitive @LittleFirefly @Nerasis @LadyPlague @Tristess @KanayaChopin @SilverWinter @luxmold @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @Kapara @Shadowlugia711 @Quamosthy @xspideray @Lyxla @Frayxing

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kanme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
You may now post!
You may now post!
@Rosetta248

Sign me up please!
@Rosetta248

Sign me up please!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyAether
Done!
@DuskyAether
Done!
@Rosetta248 Awe yeaaaa I'm down for this.
@Rosetta248 Awe yeaaaa I'm down for this.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Rosetta248 Ooooh, I have a tough time with 24 hour games. I'll sign up as a replacement.
@Rosetta248 Ooooh, I have a tough time with 24 hour games. I'll sign up as a replacement.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16