Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/S25iTw6.png[/img][/center] [size=4][i]You've been walking through the streets gathering supplies for your journey when you see a battered sign swinging in front of a non-descript storefront. The only identification that it might be something of interest is the image of a flagon and a compass leaned up next to it. There's no name in sight. Shrugging, you decide that you can take a minute and walk inside. The tavern is quiet, not surprising since it's mid-afternoon. You walk up to the bar, but before you can order, there is a flagon, almost exactly like the one on the board out front, by your hand. You nod and walk deeper into the bar...[/i][/size] Welcome to Fountain of Life, a mafia game set in the style of Pick Your Power X/Y. This is a fairly vanilla, low-power mafia game for 13-15 players. [b]Mod[/b]: kirkfan2255 [b]Players[/b] [list=1][*]Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset) [*]raiccoon [*][s]Raya36[/s] Stormdreamer [*]Bearclaws [*]Elan Myalis (Rangiku/Gwendolyn) [*]GrandSerpentine [*]kaymontacell [*]Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate) [*][s]DoppelBia[/s] FM84 [*]Wintrymix [*]Tsaiah [*][s]SweetToothArt[/s] Limelight [*]blanketgender [*]Oricole [*][s]Origamer[/s] Imraldera [/list] [b]Substitutes[/b] [list][*]FloatingInSpace [*] [*] [*]Your name could be here![/list] There are unlimited slots for spectators. If you would like to join the Spectator Chat and receive pings at End of the Day/End of the Night, please feel free to send me a PM or ask on the Signups thread (link below)!
S25iTw6.png

You've been walking through the streets gathering supplies for your journey when you see a battered sign swinging in front of a non-descript storefront. The only identification that it might be something of interest is the image of a flagon and a compass leaned up next to it. There's no name in sight. Shrugging, you decide that you can take a minute and walk inside.

The tavern is quiet, not surprising since it's mid-afternoon. You walk up to the bar, but before you can order, there is a flagon, almost exactly like the one on the board out front, by your hand. You nod and walk deeper into the bar...

Welcome to Fountain of Life, a mafia game set in the style of Pick Your Power X/Y. This is a fairly vanilla, low-power mafia game for 13-15 players.

Mod: kirkfan2255

Players
  1. Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset)
  2. raiccoon
  3. Raya36 Stormdreamer
  4. Bearclaws
  5. Elan Myalis (Rangiku/Gwendolyn)
  6. GrandSerpentine
  7. kaymontacell
  8. Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate)
  9. DoppelBia FM84
  10. Wintrymix
  11. Tsaiah
  12. SweetToothArt Limelight
  13. blanketgender
  14. Oricole
  15. Origamer Imraldera

Substitutes
  • FloatingInSpace
  • Your name could be here!

There are unlimited slots for spectators. If you would like to join the Spectator Chat and receive pings at End of the Day/End of the Night, please feel free to send me a PM or ask on the Signups thread (link below)!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Signups | Discussion

Current Phase: Game Over

Game Announcements

Night 0: End of Night
Day 1: End of Day | End of Night
Day 2: End of Day | End of Night
Day 3: End of Day | End of Night
Day 4: End of Day | End of Night
Day 5: End of Day | End of Night

Wrap Up Post

Win Conditions
Town: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated and at least one of your number lives.
Mafia: You win when you outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with mafia and at least one of your number lives, or when nothing can prevent this.

Draft Order
Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate), 9/14 - Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner
Elan Myalis (Rangiku/Gwendolyn), 10/2 - Town Tracker
Wintrymix, 11/13 - Town Neighborizor
Oricole, 13/4 - Vanilla Townie
GrandSerpentine, 3/1 - Town Vengeful
FM84, 3/7 - Mafia Goon
Tsaiah, 6/1
kaymontacell, 6/2 - Town Vengeful
raiccoon, 6/3
Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset), 6/9 - Town Cop
Stormdreamer, 7/11 - Vanilla Townie
Imraldera, 7/8 - Random
blanketgender, 7/8 - Random
Bearclaws - Random
Limelight - Random - Vanilla Townie
Signups | Discussion

Current Phase: Game Over

Game Announcements

Night 0: End of Night
Day 1: End of Day | End of Night
Day 2: End of Day | End of Night
Day 3: End of Day | End of Night
Day 4: End of Day | End of Night
Day 5: End of Day | End of Night

Wrap Up Post

Win Conditions
Town: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated and at least one of your number lives.
Mafia: You win when you outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with mafia and at least one of your number lives, or when nothing can prevent this.

Draft Order
Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate), 9/14 - Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner
Elan Myalis (Rangiku/Gwendolyn), 10/2 - Town Tracker
Wintrymix, 11/13 - Town Neighborizor
Oricole, 13/4 - Vanilla Townie
GrandSerpentine, 3/1 - Town Vengeful
FM84, 3/7 - Mafia Goon
Tsaiah, 6/1
kaymontacell, 6/2 - Town Vengeful
raiccoon, 6/3
Yatagarasu (Firo/Varikset), 6/9 - Town Cop
Stormdreamer, 7/11 - Vanilla Townie
Imraldera, 7/8 - Random
blanketgender, 7/8 - Random
Bearclaws - Random
Limelight - Random - Vanilla Townie
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Rules[/size][/center] [size=4]General[/size] [list][*]Days will be 48 hours long with a 24 hour night phase beginning at [b]18:00 FR time[/b]. Day phase is reserved for voting and discussion. All actions must be submitted during the night phase. [b]You may not talk during the night phase.[/b] [*]Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. This is an open setup, meaning that there are no hidden roles or abilities. [*]Do not RP a dragon or your role in the game. You may choose to interact with this game as if it were an RP if you wish, though. [*]Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity. [*]Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. [b]Ask if you are unsure[/b]. [*]Remember first and foremost that [b]this is a game[/b]. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay. [b]The game of mafia is a DEBATE, which means that you may be on the receiving end of suspicions by other players. This is normal and should be expected.[/b] [*]Players are expected to abide not only by the rules placed on this thread, but also to continue to follow all [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50]Rules and Guidelines[/url] and the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Code of Conduct[/url] for FlightRising at all times during the course of the game. [*][b]I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit[/b]. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary. [*]The game will end when either town or mafia has achieved its wincon. There are no Third Party roles in this game.[/list] [size=4]Activity and Posting[/size] [list][*][b]Do not edit or delete posts[/b]. [*]Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game. [*][b]If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, do not post in the discussion thread.[/b] If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please [b]PM me[/b]. [*]Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion thread. You must post at least once per real-life day in the Discussion thread. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled. [*]Hydra players are allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role. There is a hydra cap of 3 hydras, and no hydra may have more than 2 heads. (Previous experience shows that not having these limits makes for a Hard Time.)[/list] [size=4]Communication[/size] [list][*]Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet. [*]You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions if you receive a power role. [b]Do NOT share this link with anyone![/b] [*]I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. As a rule of thumb, I will not answer questions that are about how another role may affect your abilities, that are about another player’s role, or that would spoil the game for you/others in any way. [*]My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. [b]Please put Fountain of Life Mafia as the subject line[/b].[/list] [size=4]Actions[/size] [list][*]Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the thread and abilities are submitted in your QT. [*]Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. Action resolution will be public knowledge. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it. [*]All abilities must be submitted during the NIGHT PHASE only. There are no Lightning, or instant, abilities in this game.[/list] [size=4]Lynch[/size] [list][*]Voting will take place in the game thread. Please [b]bold[/b] your vote and place it on its own line. You do not have to ping me. [*]In order for a lynch to occur, a single player must hold the most votes at the end of the Day phase. [*]This game will have a hammer upon reaching over 50% of the number of players. Once a hammer has been reached, votes may not be changed. The day will end immediately when I see that a hammer has been reached. [*]You may change your vote as many times as you would like by simply creating a new vote. Unvoting is not necessary, but it is nice. [*]If two or more players are tied in votes, no lynch will occur. [*]Any votes for the mod(s) will be treated as not voting. [*][b]Do not use nicknames when voting![/b] Yes, crunch time gets hectic, but the mods do not know every single player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear (ie, a common nickname among several players) will be counted as a No Vote. [*]I will periodically post a Vote Count in the discussion thread throughout the game day. Expect these to occur 5-8 times per day cycle.[/list]
Rules

General
  • Days will be 48 hours long with a 24 hour night phase beginning at 18:00 FR time. Day phase is reserved for voting and discussion. All actions must be submitted during the night phase. You may not talk during the night phase.
  • Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. This is an open setup, meaning that there are no hidden roles or abilities.
  • Do not RP a dragon or your role in the game. You may choose to interact with this game as if it were an RP if you wish, though.
  • Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity.
  • Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. Ask if you are unsure.
  • Remember first and foremost that this is a game. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay. The game of mafia is a DEBATE, which means that you may be on the receiving end of suspicions by other players. This is normal and should be expected.
  • Players are expected to abide not only by the rules placed on this thread, but also to continue to follow all Rules and Guidelines and the Code of Conduct for FlightRising at all times during the course of the game.
  • I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary.
  • The game will end when either town or mafia has achieved its wincon. There are no Third Party roles in this game.

Activity and Posting
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game.
  • If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, do not post in the discussion thread. If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please PM me.
  • Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion thread. You must post at least once per real-life day in the Discussion thread. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled.
  • Hydra players are allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role. There is a hydra cap of 3 hydras, and no hydra may have more than 2 heads. (Previous experience shows that not having these limits makes for a Hard Time.)

Communication
  • Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet.
  • You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions if you receive a power role. Do NOT share this link with anyone!
  • I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. As a rule of thumb, I will not answer questions that are about how another role may affect your abilities, that are about another player’s role, or that would spoil the game for you/others in any way.
  • My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. Please put Fountain of Life Mafia as the subject line.

Actions
  • Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the thread and abilities are submitted in your QT.
  • Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. Action resolution will be public knowledge. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it.
  • All abilities must be submitted during the NIGHT PHASE only. There are no Lightning, or instant, abilities in this game.

Lynch
  • Voting will take place in the game thread. Please bold your vote and place it on its own line. You do not have to ping me.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, a single player must hold the most votes at the end of the Day phase.
  • This game will have a hammer upon reaching over 50% of the number of players. Once a hammer has been reached, votes may not be changed. The day will end immediately when I see that a hammer has been reached.
  • You may change your vote as many times as you would like by simply creating a new vote. Unvoting is not necessary, but it is nice.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes, no lynch will occur.
  • Any votes for the mod(s) will be treated as not voting.
  • Do not use nicknames when voting! Yes, crunch time gets hectic, but the mods do not know every single player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear (ie, a common nickname among several players) will be counted as a No Vote.
  • I will periodically post a Vote Count in the discussion thread throughout the game day. Expect these to occur 5-8 times per day cycle.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Mechanics[/size][/center] This game features the use of a DRAFT to determine a bidding order for power roles. There are 16 possible roles, which are paired with each other, meaning there is a total possibility of 8 power roles in this game. All roles are alignment neutral, meaning they may be taken by town OR mafia. [size=4]The Draft[/size] Once all players are in the game, you will be sent a PM stating your alignment. You must then PM me two numbers, X and Y, that are between 1 and 15. The player with the lowest, non-repeated X number will be first, followed by next lowest, and so on and so forth. Then, the repeated numbers are placed, starting with the lowest in both the number of repeats and the number closest to 1. All repeated numbers will be ordered by their Y number. Any exact duplicates will be last and randomly ordered by random.org. [b]Example Draft[/b] [u]Picks[/u] Player 1: 2, 4 Player 2: 14, 3 Player 3: 1, 2 Player 4: 1, 5 Player 5: 4, 5 Player 6: 8, 12 Player 7: 2, 10 Player 8: 1, 2 [u]Draft Order[/u] Player 5 (4, 5) Player 6 (8, 12) Player 2 (14, 3) Player 1 (2, 4) Player 7 (2, 10) Player 4 (1, 5) Player 8 (1,2) - RANDOM Player 3 (1, 2) - RANDOM [size=4]The Bid[/size] The draft order will be public knowledge. Once it has been announced, players will then PM me their choice for role in the game (both Pair Number and Role). The player highest on the draft order will get first pick, second player second, etc. If you choose a Pair Number that has already been chosen, you will be vanilla. Only 1 role from each pair may be in the game. [quote=Pair 1] [b]Night 3 Vigilante[/b]: On Night 3 only, you may choose 1 player to kill. [b]Vengeful[/b]: If you are lynched, you may select 1 player who voted for you to kill as well.[/quote] [quote=Pair 2] [b]1-Shot Vigilante[/b]: On any night of your choice, you may choose 1 player to kill. [b]1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner[/b]: On any night of your choice, you may choose to 'arm' yourself. If you do, you will kill anyone who visits you.[/quote] [quote=Pair 3] [b]Cop[/b]: Each night, you may investigate a player and learn their alignment. [b]1-Shot Redirector[/b]: On any night of your choice, you may choose to redirect a player. If they are using an action that night, they will be redirected onto a player of your choice.[/quote] [quote=Pair 4] [b]1-Shot Commuter[/b]: On any night of your choice, you may elect to "commute", which will render you immune to all actions that night. [b]1-Shot Watcher[/b]: On any night of your choice, you may watch a player and learn who targetted them (if anyone).[/quote] [quote=Pair 5] [b]Doctor[/b]: Each night, you may select one player to protect from one night kill. You may not target yourself. [b]Roleblocker[/b]: Each night, you may choose one player and prevent them from taking any action.[/quote] [quote=Pair 6] [b]Universal Backup[/b]: After the first power role has died, you will inherit their abilities. If multiple power roles die at once, your role will be randomized. [b]Role Cop[/b]: Each night, you may choose a player and learn their role. Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies will investigate as 'Vanilla'.[/quote] [quote=Pair 7] [b]Neighborizor[/b]: Each night, you may choose a player and create a neighborhood quicktopic with them, giving you access to speak at any time. [b]Fruit Vendor[/b]: Each night you may give one player a piece of fruit. The fruit does nothing.[/quote] [quote=Pair 8] [b]Jailkeeper[/b]: Each night, you may choose to throw a player in jail. This will prevent them from taking any actions, and causing any actions taken on them to fail. [b]Tracker[/b]: Each night, you may select one player to track, which will allow you to see who they targetted that night, if anyone.[/quote]
Mechanics

This game features the use of a DRAFT to determine a bidding order for power roles. There are 16 possible roles, which are paired with each other, meaning there is a total possibility of 8 power roles in this game. All roles are alignment neutral, meaning they may be taken by town OR mafia.

The Draft
Once all players are in the game, you will be sent a PM stating your alignment. You must then PM me two numbers, X and Y, that are between 1 and 15. The player with the lowest, non-repeated X number will be first, followed by next lowest, and so on and so forth. Then, the repeated numbers are placed, starting with the lowest in both the number of repeats and the number closest to 1. All repeated numbers will be ordered by their Y number. Any exact duplicates will be last and randomly ordered by random.org.

Example Draft

Picks
Player 1: 2, 4
Player 2: 14, 3
Player 3: 1, 2
Player 4: 1, 5
Player 5: 4, 5
Player 6: 8, 12
Player 7: 2, 10
Player 8: 1, 2

Draft Order
Player 5 (4, 5)
Player 6 (8, 12)
Player 2 (14, 3)
Player 1 (2, 4)
Player 7 (2, 10)
Player 4 (1, 5)
Player 8 (1,2) - RANDOM
Player 3 (1, 2) - RANDOM

The Bid
The draft order will be public knowledge. Once it has been announced, players will then PM me their choice for role in the game (both Pair Number and Role). The player highest on the draft order will get first pick, second player second, etc. If you choose a Pair Number that has already been chosen, you will be vanilla. Only 1 role from each pair may be in the game.
Pair 1 wrote:
Night 3 Vigilante: On Night 3 only, you may choose 1 player to kill.

Vengeful: If you are lynched, you may select 1 player who voted for you to kill as well.
Pair 2 wrote:
1-Shot Vigilante: On any night of your choice, you may choose 1 player to kill.

1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner: On any night of your choice, you may choose to 'arm' yourself. If you do, you will kill anyone who visits you.
Pair 3 wrote:
Cop: Each night, you may investigate a player and learn their alignment.

1-Shot Redirector: On any night of your choice, you may choose to redirect a player. If they are using an action that night, they will be redirected onto a player of your choice.
Pair 4 wrote:
1-Shot Commuter: On any night of your choice, you may elect to "commute", which will render you immune to all actions that night.

1-Shot Watcher: On any night of your choice, you may watch a player and learn who targetted them (if anyone).
Pair 5 wrote:
Doctor: Each night, you may select one player to protect from one night kill. You may not target yourself.

Roleblocker: Each night, you may choose one player and prevent them from taking any action.
Pair 6 wrote:
Universal Backup: After the first power role has died, you will inherit their abilities. If multiple power roles die at once, your role will be randomized.

Role Cop: Each night, you may choose a player and learn their role. Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies will investigate as 'Vanilla'.
Pair 7 wrote:
Neighborizor: Each night, you may choose a player and create a neighborhood quicktopic with them, giving you access to speak at any time.

Fruit Vendor: Each night you may give one player a piece of fruit. The fruit does nothing.
Pair 8 wrote:
Jailkeeper: Each night, you may choose to throw a player in jail. This will prevent them from taking any actions, and causing any actions taken on them to fail.

Tracker: Each night, you may select one player to track, which will allow you to see who they targetted that night, if anyone.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Day 0

You sit down in the corner of the tavern, and look down into your mug. The liquid inside is dark amber, and clear all the way to the bottom. Shrugging, you take a sip and find that whatever it is, it’s delicious. You take another, and another, and though you’re not sure what the flavor is, it’s the best thing you’ve drank in a while.

A shadow looms over your table, and you look up to see a woman wearing field gear standing in front of your table.

“Mind if I join you?” she asks, and sits down before you can nod. “Name’s Finn. Kirke Finn. I’m an adventurer and explorer. I caught wind of something big, and I’m tryin’ to get rid of it. You want in?”

You stare at her. She sighs, kicks her feet up on the table, and leans back. “Best start at the beginning,” she muttered. “All right, so here’s the story. My crew and I were looking through some ruins for an archaeologist in Venezuela when we found this map…”

Begin Day 1

Notes
--The day will end at 18:00 FR on May 6, 2017.
--If you did not receive a QuickTopic link because you received a vanilla role, please note that you must PM me questions with ‘Fountain of Life’ in the subject line. If you would like a QuickTopic instead, please PM me and I will set one up for you.

Vote Count

Not Voting: Yatagarasu, raiccoon, Raya36, Bearclaws, Elan Myalis, GrandSerpentine, kaymontacell, Inquisition, DoppelBia, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, SweetToothArt, blanketgender, Oricole, Origamer

As there are 15 players alive, it is L-9 to hammer a lynch on someone (50% +1 rounded up). Once a hammer has been achieved, no more votes or vote changes can be made and day will end immediately when I see hammer has been achieved.

@Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @raiccoon, @Raya36, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @kaymontacell, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @SweetToothArt, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@Limelight, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @Stormdreamer

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @kirkfan2255
End of Day 0

You sit down in the corner of the tavern, and look down into your mug. The liquid inside is dark amber, and clear all the way to the bottom. Shrugging, you take a sip and find that whatever it is, it’s delicious. You take another, and another, and though you’re not sure what the flavor is, it’s the best thing you’ve drank in a while.

A shadow looms over your table, and you look up to see a woman wearing field gear standing in front of your table.

“Mind if I join you?” she asks, and sits down before you can nod. “Name’s Finn. Kirke Finn. I’m an adventurer and explorer. I caught wind of something big, and I’m tryin’ to get rid of it. You want in?”

You stare at her. She sighs, kicks her feet up on the table, and leans back. “Best start at the beginning,” she muttered. “All right, so here’s the story. My crew and I were looking through some ruins for an archaeologist in Venezuela when we found this map…”

Begin Day 1

Notes
--The day will end at 18:00 FR on May 6, 2017.
--If you did not receive a QuickTopic link because you received a vanilla role, please note that you must PM me questions with ‘Fountain of Life’ in the subject line. If you would like a QuickTopic instead, please PM me and I will set one up for you.

Vote Count

Not Voting: Yatagarasu, raiccoon, Raya36, Bearclaws, Elan Myalis, GrandSerpentine, kaymontacell, Inquisition, DoppelBia, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, SweetToothArt, blanketgender, Oricole, Origamer

As there are 15 players alive, it is L-9 to hammer a lynch on someone (50% +1 rounded up). Once a hammer has been achieved, no more votes or vote changes can be made and day will end immediately when I see hammer has been achieved.

@Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @raiccoon, @Raya36, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @kaymontacell, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @SweetToothArt, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@Limelight, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @Stormdreamer

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @kirkfan2255
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
HELLO
HELLO
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hey there everyone!
Hey there everyone!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
whew i was beginning to think i wasn't supposed to post yet.

*extra wave*
whew i was beginning to think i wasn't supposed to post yet.

*extra wave*
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
and so...

*epic announcer voice* IT BEGINS
and so...

*epic announcer voice* IT BEGINS
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png