Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Color Dragon Eyes Are Your Favorite
1 2 3 4
I love ice and lightning eyes but honestly it depends on the dragons colors ^-^
I love ice and lightning eyes but honestly it depends on the dragons colors ^-^
AsgoODV.png
I like shadow and lightning, but like many have said it really depends on the dragon. Like if I had a black dragon I'd want light eyes.
I like shadow and lightning, but like many have said it really depends on the dragon. Like if I had a black dragon I'd want light eyes.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Ice is honestly one of my favorites in some dragons, but I like the Lightning eyes too c:
Ice is honestly one of my favorites in some dragons, but I like the Lightning eyes too c:
Wy0IOy1.png
I like Fire on more earthy-coloured dragons, while Plague and Ice I like on anything! Especially when Ice is on white xxx dragons or it's Plague on green dragons.
I like Fire on more earthy-coloured dragons, while Plague and Ice I like on anything! Especially when Ice is on white xxx dragons or it's Plague on green dragons.
xTLBQuX.png
Ice, Lightning and Shadow are my faves :D
Ice, Lightning and Shadow are my faves :D
Tn4aWhc.png
For me, it vastly depends on the dragon and how it coordinates with the body. I tend to like matching at least one gene color with the eyes. Ice is a great basic color that can be used in a generic manner, but eh. As for color, I think plague, nature, and water are my favorites.
For me, it vastly depends on the dragon and how it coordinates with the body. I tend to like matching at least one gene color with the eyes. Ice is a great basic color that can be used in a generic manner, but eh. As for color, I think plague, nature, and water are my favorites.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Nature, Arcane, Water and Light
Nature, Arcane, Water and Light
Earth and Light.
Earth and Light.
Definitely plague and water.
Definitely plague and water.
I'd have to say Fire, Light, Lightning, and Wind
I'd have to say Fire, Light, Lightning, and Wind
QBZFjBr.png
1 2 3 4