Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Color Dragon Eyes Are Your Favorite
1 2 3 4
[center]simply what the topic states, just curious to see which color you prefer as there are quite a few :) Preference can either be on dragons or just in general ^-^ Here's an image you can browse if you not know them all by heart. My personal favorite color eyes would either have to be plague, lightning, or water. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/af752811bbd72eb8a7d2a6d535ccd21e/tumblr_mqgxpzspQj1sb0c1ko1_500.png[/img] [/center]
simply what the topic states, just curious to see which color you prefer as there are quite a few :) Preference can either be on dragons or just in general ^-^

Here's an image you can browse if you not know them all by heart. My personal favorite color eyes would either have to be plague, lightning, or water.

tumblr_mqgxpzspQj1sb0c1ko1_500.png
I've always thought Ice eyes were the best because they don't really clash with any colors. But Wind eyes are my favorite color in general if we're not talking about on dragons!
I've always thought Ice eyes were the best because they don't really clash with any colors. But Wind eyes are my favorite color in general if we're not talking about on dragons!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
for dragons, my favorite colors are ice and water. in terms of favorite color, I like the plague eyes!!
for dragons, my favorite colors are ice and water. in terms of favorite color, I like the plague eyes!!
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
For the dragons, ice and lightning are the best eyes,
In terms of favourite colour, lightning, definitely.
For the dragons, ice and lightning are the best eyes,
In terms of favourite colour, lightning, definitely.
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Nature and Water. Dark blues and greens are my favorite and so they match a lot of my "perfect dragon" scrys I make
Nature and Water. Dark blues and greens are my favorite and so they match a lot of my "perfect dragon" scrys I make
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
I always liked the light eyes on dragons.
I always liked the light eyes on dragons.
CLVpsxr.gif
On dragons, I like Arcane and Earth. Favorite color overall might be Nature.
On dragons, I like Arcane and Earth. Favorite color overall might be Nature.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I'm a sucker for Plague since most of my dragons are vampires.
I'm a sucker for Plague since most of my dragons are vampires.
arcane!!!
arcane!!!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
On dragons, Ice and Light are usually my picks. In general though I really like Plague eyes.
On dragons, Ice and Light are usually my picks. In general though I really like Plague eyes.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 3 4