Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animal mafia! signups !replacements!
1 2 3 4 5
animal mafia signups
non-rp
twelve slots

main thread
lynch thread

animals concerned about the economy (mafia) vs animals concerned about deforestation (town)

roles
- 1 Town Cop
Chooses one player each night and is given said player's alignment.
- 1 Town Doctor
Protects one player each night from death. Can heal themselves once.
- 7 Town Vanillas
Vanilla town member - no special roles or abilities.
- 1 Neutral Jokester
Individual win-condition, can win with town or mafia.
- 1 Mafia Goon
Vanilla mafia member - no special roles or abilities.
- 1 Mafia Godfather
If investigated by the Town Cop, the report will come up as 'town'.

rules
- the player with the most lynch votes will be lynched at the end of the day.
- if no lynch votes are made, a randomizer will lynch from the current alive town members.
- if a lynch vote is tied, a randomizer will pick between the tied lynchees.
- no editing posts. first time is a warning, second time is a punishment, third time is replacement.
- no deleting posts.
- submit actions during day-time. vote for lynches during day-time.
- actions and lynch votes may be submitted until the deadline (end of the day), no matter whether that lockdown post was posted by then.
- each day is 48 hours long. the end of the day time and start of the day time will be posted on the main thread's page. reminders may be posted.
- do not intermix real life and the game. real life issues may be told as an excuse for not posting, but it should not extend farther than that!!
- if you become offended by others, i will take a look into the what's happening and determine further course of action.
- do not RP your animal roles.
- do not communicate with anyone about the game outside of this thread unless given specific instructions to.
- all players must post at least 3 times per in-game day unless permitted otherwise. if a player misses an entire irl day, they will be pinged. if no response is elicited by the time the in-game day is over, the player will be replaced.
- no screenshots. you are not allowed to copy-paste what i tell you.
- do not pretend to break the rules.
- hydras are allowed.

players
pm me what animals you would like to be! top 3 please!
otherwise, i'll pick one out for you!!

1. LordAlois*
2. RedDragonD*
3. Hydra (blanketgender + luxmold)*
4. Nemisis Hydra (Wintrymix + Valgami)*
5. Gwendolyn
6. Maithax*
7. Bearclaws
8. MagykalWagykal
9. Hydra (SilverNight104 + Leremis + Alphadragon)
10. Limestone Hydra (Limelight + Journey)
11. Not-so-innocent sinnamon roll Hydra (Winterreise + StormDreamer)
12. Foxmeow
*Animal choices have been sent to me!

replacements
- Rosetta248
- anika
-

spectators
- Rangiku
-Moonwater
-

animal mafia signups
non-rp
twelve slots

main thread
lynch thread

animals concerned about the economy (mafia) vs animals concerned about deforestation (town)

roles
- 1 Town Cop
Chooses one player each night and is given said player's alignment.
- 1 Town Doctor
Protects one player each night from death. Can heal themselves once.
- 7 Town Vanillas
Vanilla town member - no special roles or abilities.
- 1 Neutral Jokester
Individual win-condition, can win with town or mafia.
- 1 Mafia Goon
Vanilla mafia member - no special roles or abilities.
- 1 Mafia Godfather
If investigated by the Town Cop, the report will come up as 'town'.

rules
- the player with the most lynch votes will be lynched at the end of the day.
- if no lynch votes are made, a randomizer will lynch from the current alive town members.
- if a lynch vote is tied, a randomizer will pick between the tied lynchees.
- no editing posts. first time is a warning, second time is a punishment, third time is replacement.
- no deleting posts.
- submit actions during day-time. vote for lynches during day-time.
- actions and lynch votes may be submitted until the deadline (end of the day), no matter whether that lockdown post was posted by then.
- each day is 48 hours long. the end of the day time and start of the day time will be posted on the main thread's page. reminders may be posted.
- do not intermix real life and the game. real life issues may be told as an excuse for not posting, but it should not extend farther than that!!
- if you become offended by others, i will take a look into the what's happening and determine further course of action.
- do not RP your animal roles.
- do not communicate with anyone about the game outside of this thread unless given specific instructions to.
- all players must post at least 3 times per in-game day unless permitted otherwise. if a player misses an entire irl day, they will be pinged. if no response is elicited by the time the in-game day is over, the player will be replaced.
- no screenshots. you are not allowed to copy-paste what i tell you.
- do not pretend to break the rules.
- hydras are allowed.

players
pm me what animals you would like to be! top 3 please!
otherwise, i'll pick one out for you!!

1. LordAlois*
2. RedDragonD*
3. Hydra (blanketgender + luxmold)*
4. Nemisis Hydra (Wintrymix + Valgami)*
5. Gwendolyn
6. Maithax*
7. Bearclaws
8. MagykalWagykal
9. Hydra (SilverNight104 + Leremis + Alphadragon)
10. Limestone Hydra (Limelight + Journey)
11. Not-so-innocent sinnamon roll Hydra (Winterreise + StormDreamer)
12. Foxmeow
*Animal choices have been sent to me!

replacements
- Rosetta248
- anika
-

spectators
- Rangiku
-Moonwater
-

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyFlareon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

!animal mafia! is now open for signups!!! pls consider joining :)
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyFlareon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

!animal mafia! is now open for signups!!! pls consider joining :)
@PandaSong I wanna join. put me as #1 in the player list tho also @stormdreamer [quote name="PandaSong" date=2017-04-15 09:58:46] ...consider joining :) [/quote] we should lynch the mod. that :) is too suspicious
@PandaSong

I wanna join. put me as #1 in the player list tho

also @stormdreamer
PandaSong wrote on 2017-04-15:
...consider joining :)

we should lynch the mod. that :) is too suspicious
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@PandaSong

Sign me up, please
@PandaSong

Sign me up, please
e893cg.png
@PandaSong i'd like to join please!
@PandaSong i'd like to join please!
LUZk8tY.png
@PandaSong Would like to join as a hydra with @Valgami (Our hydra is Nemisis).
@PandaSong Would like to join as a hydra with @Valgami (Our hydra is Nemisis).
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@PandaSong

Can confirm what Wintrymix said
@PandaSong

Can confirm what Wintrymix said
@PandaSong
I'll be a replacement if I can.
@PandaSong
I'll be a replacement if I can.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@PandaSong

I will be a replacement.
@PandaSong

I will be a replacement.
@LordAlois @RedDragonD @blanketgender @Wintrymix + @Vipera @Rosetta248 @anika

you've all been added! players, don't forget to send your top 3 animal picks in a pm, otherwise i'll pick it out for you!
@LordAlois @RedDragonD @blanketgender @Wintrymix + @Vipera @Rosetta248 @anika

you've all been added! players, don't forget to send your top 3 animal picks in a pm, otherwise i'll pick it out for you!
1 2 3 4 5