Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Three Doors [Random Prizes]
A popular game and I wanted to start one up. [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]When you are the Doormaster, you must write at least [b]three sentences per door[/b], both when presenting the doors and when they are opened. [*][b]Prizes can be anything![/b] It can be a dragon (if you win a dragon and don't have room for it, you can discuss a trade with the Doormaster or one of the other winners), an egg, a transmutation agent, or 99 squirrel skulls. Anything at all. [b]Don't complain if you don't like your prize.[/b] This is supposed to be fun. [*]The next Doormaster is picked by the previous one [b]regardless of actual prize[/b]. Please pick at random and don't play favorites. Give everyone a chance. [*]You [b]may [/b]put a prize you won [b]back [/b]behind a door. For example, if you win Fred the dragon but he just does not work with your clan lore, when/if you become Doormaster, you can give Fred away again. [*]Feel free to play [b]again and again[/b]! [/LIST] The code to display an item is: [code][item=Item Name] For example: [item=Redwood Kindling][/code] [item=Redwood Kindling] [b]I'll Start:[/b] Traversing through the Crystalpine Reaches, an area pulsating with magic, you are startled to find three doors on the side of one of the peaks. As you look, they change before your very eyes to three new doors. Before they get a chance to change again, you hurry to open one and see what's inside... Door One is a shining ivory. It's brighter even then the glow of the mountains. The handle is a strange knob, not round, just protruding out from the door. Door Two is somewhat unassuming compared to the other two. It is made of a dark gray metal with rivets, but there is no other detail. The handle is a simple bar of silver attached with two more rivets. Door Three is colorful, especially next to the white and gray doors beside it. It is made of wood, swirls carved into the surface and then painted a sweet purple. However, there is no handle to be found.
A popular game and I wanted to start one up.

Rules:
  • When you are the Doormaster, you must write at least three sentences per door, both when presenting the doors and when they are opened.
  • Prizes can be anything! It can be a dragon (if you win a dragon and don't have room for it, you can discuss a trade with the Doormaster or one of the other winners), an egg, a transmutation agent, or 99 squirrel skulls. Anything at all. Don't complain if you don't like your prize. This is supposed to be fun.
  • The next Doormaster is picked by the previous one regardless of actual prize. Please pick at random and don't play favorites. Give everyone a chance.
  • You may put a prize you won back behind a door. For example, if you win Fred the dragon but he just does not work with your clan lore, when/if you become Doormaster, you can give Fred away again.
  • Feel free to play again and again!

The code to display an item is:
Code:
[item=Item Name] For example: [item=Redwood Kindling]
Redwood Kindling

I'll Start:
Traversing through the Crystalpine Reaches, an area pulsating with magic, you are startled to find three doors on the side of one of the peaks. As you look, they change before your very eyes to three new doors. Before they get a chance to change again, you hurry to open one and see what's inside...

Door One is a shining ivory. It's brighter even then the glow of the mountains. The handle is a strange knob, not round, just protruding out from the door.

Door Two is somewhat unassuming compared to the other two. It is made of a dark gray metal with rivets, but there is no other detail. The handle is a simple bar of silver attached with two more rivets.

Door Three is colorful, especially next to the white and gray doors beside it. It is made of wood, swirls carved into the surface and then painted a sweet purple. However, there is no handle to be found.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Hatchery
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Newbie Freebies [open]
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Clan Lore
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Gene Projects
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR +2
Jqlkxca.png
@owlisholive
Door one please c:
@owlisholive
Door one please c:
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
@owlisholive Door 2 please.
@owlisholive Door 2 please.
I guess I'll take Door 3!
I guess I'll take Door 3!
@owlisholive Sometimes the past does come back to haunt you, for example, this thread. It appears that some people asked for prizes about four months ago.
@owlisholive Sometimes the past does come back to haunt you, for example, this thread. It appears that some people asked for prizes about four months ago.
@owlisholive
bump?
@owlisholive
bump?
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png