Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 222 223
@Agrina
Oh, very interesting! *rubs chin*

I'll have to think about it. I'm doing homework right now so my brain is mush.
@Agrina
Oh, very interesting! *rubs chin*

I'll have to think about it. I'm doing homework right now so my brain is mush.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
glad to see we're still airing our personal matters in the thread!

i'm going to read through before lockdown. will respond if necessary.
glad to see we're still airing our personal matters in the thread!

i'm going to read through before lockdown. will respond if necessary.
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="@Gwendolyn" date=2017-04-03 10:50:08]@Stanari, What is tinfoiling? [/quote] tinfoil is short for tinfoil hat, eg paranoia in this case, the elaborate theory that maf is attempting to frame Rangiku. @Rangiku it pertains but until I know what to call it it's hard to explain why
@Gwendolyn wrote on 2017-04-03:
@Stanari, What is tinfoiling?
tinfoil is short for tinfoil hat, eg paranoia

in this case, the elaborate theory that maf is attempting to frame Rangiku.

@Rangiku
it pertains but until I know what to call it it's hard to explain why
MM82e8q.png
@Nerasis
Okay to all of that except to the end - At don't expect your trust, as I don't trust you at this point either. We all have things to deal with irl. I know what I said didn't need to be said, I've already covered that. I would also not publicly declare someones secrets, what was said wasn't a secret, several people knew about it. (Ones again of course does not dismiss that it was wrong) If someone told me to keep something under then it would stay, I'm not a vile snake.

I used to have a lot of respect for you, also, but it's not just this game Nera, you've changed. I don't know if you see it or not. You taught me how to play these games essentially, and I gave you so many prop points for that. At this point, it would be better to cut closer ties at this point for both our sake anyway.

@ Anyone else reading
Bed time for the likes of me, see you all if I live after eotn.

@Nerasis
Okay to all of that except to the end - At don't expect your trust, as I don't trust you at this point either. We all have things to deal with irl. I know what I said didn't need to be said, I've already covered that. I would also not publicly declare someones secrets, what was said wasn't a secret, several people knew about it. (Ones again of course does not dismiss that it was wrong) If someone told me to keep something under then it would stay, I'm not a vile snake.

I used to have a lot of respect for you, also, but it's not just this game Nera, you've changed. I don't know if you see it or not. You taught me how to play these games essentially, and I gave you so many prop points for that. At this point, it would be better to cut closer ties at this point for both our sake anyway.

@ Anyone else reading
Bed time for the likes of me, see you all if I live after eotn.

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
gwen seems p town

I have other stuff to do tonight but tomorrow looks a bit better so hopefully I'll be able to actually catch up lol
gwen seems p town

I have other stuff to do tonight but tomorrow looks a bit better so hopefully I'll be able to actually catch up lol
MM82e8q.png
@ChaoticKagura [quote]Because Lux was aligned with the Aliud, and therefor pro-town I'm assuming.[/quote] i honestly think it's becoming less and less likely that the Aliud is really pro-town. [quote]It may also affirm that mafia orchestrated the entire scenario with Lux and I as the subject of a frame attempt. Since Nera I believe knows how Lux gets when she plays mafia games with me and more then likely knew it could be used to generate some chaos.[/quote] i'm suspicious of @Nerasis but since he's apparently the Necromancer, that means he's not mafia (goes along with @Alphadragon claiming him a neutral too). i think he's probably harmful 3p, but not a member of the syndicate. also i don't think that they could have made you and Lux fight?? unless you just mean capitalizing on a particular situation that already happened. [quote]Yes, I have considered that possibility of either maf trying to potentially defend me in attempts to disassociate any possibility of a frame up, which to me seems fairly likely.[/quote] i'm sorry but i read through this several times and i still have no idea what it could even mean? could you expand on this? i'm not sure why maf would defend you. i also think we all pretty solidly believe it was a framing situation (and that Lux is an outspoken player) and that you don't need to keep stating it--it's okay to defend yourselves but i don't think any of us suspect you as the mafia right now, at least on that basis. @Rosetta248 [quote]Just a bit of pent up tension, someone pushed me over in school today if that helps to express that I'm quite upset with a variety of things. Still doesn't make an excuse for what I have done, you have an apology too because you really didn't see to see that. You very well have a right to keep an eye on me. It's only fair after all.[/quote] i'll keep this explanation in mind too. i just want to be careful & consider everyone's attitudes. @ everyone thanks for all the birthday wishes! all other responses will have to be after lockdown if i survive.
@ChaoticKagura
Quote:
Because Lux was aligned with the Aliud, and therefor pro-town I'm assuming.
i honestly think it's becoming less and less likely that the Aliud is really pro-town.
Quote:
It may also affirm that mafia orchestrated the entire scenario with Lux and I as the subject of a frame attempt. Since Nera I believe knows how Lux gets when she plays mafia games with me and more then likely knew it could be used to generate some chaos.
i'm suspicious of @Nerasis but since he's apparently the Necromancer, that means he's not mafia (goes along with @Alphadragon claiming him a neutral too). i think he's probably harmful 3p, but not a member of the syndicate.

also i don't think that they could have made you and Lux fight?? unless you just mean capitalizing on a particular situation that already happened.
Quote:
Yes, I have considered that possibility of either maf trying to potentially defend me in attempts to disassociate any possibility of a frame up, which to me seems fairly likely.
i'm sorry but i read through this several times and i still have no idea what it could even mean? could you expand on this? i'm not sure why maf would defend you.

i also think we all pretty solidly believe it was a framing situation (and that Lux is an outspoken player) and that you don't need to keep stating it--it's okay to defend yourselves but i don't think any of us suspect you as the mafia right now, at least on that basis.

@Rosetta248
Quote:
Just a bit of pent up tension, someone pushed me over in school today if that helps to express that I'm quite upset with a variety of things. Still doesn't make an excuse for what I have done, you have an apology too because you really didn't see to see that. You very well have a right to keep an eye on me. It's only fair after all.
i'll keep this explanation in mind too. i just want to be careful & consider everyone's attitudes.

@ everyone thanks for all the birthday wishes! all other responses will have to be after lockdown if i survive.
LUZk8tY.png
Ah hi guys gonna try and read the thread and do an intro later since I'm on mobile
stupid state testing got me off for the whole day
Ah hi guys gonna try and read the thread and do an intro later since I'm on mobile
stupid state testing got me off for the whole day
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4C00F3]n[/color][color=#5400E8]d[/color] [color=#6500D1]o[/color][color=#6D00C6]f[/color] [color=#7D00AF]N[/color][color=#8600A4]i[/color][color=#8E0098]g[/color][color=#96008D]h[/color][color=#9E0081]t[/color] [color=#AF006B]T[/color][color=#B7005F]w[/color][color=#BF0054]o[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] The Aliud sits again on her perch. Her eyes curiously glance in the distance. There she sees two houses, one surrounded by ice and another by fire. When she sends her black threads in for a listen, she can hear cursing from both the inhabitants and the mages outside. She chuckles to herself settling in for the night. The first and only death comes an hour before dawn. [i]The Ichomancer strums her lute, crosslegged and on top of the nearest building. Her target's house is ringed with flames. They are not hot but they burn when one of the mages below tries to touch it. She snorts in laughter as they pull away, screaming profanities. "Ah, too bad~ I will have no audience tonight~" She talks to herself in a singsong voice to amuse herself. Perhaps she should lull those below to sleep instead. "Actually, our dear bard, you do have an audience." She gasps and turns around. There, standing behind her, are a group of mages wearing blank masks. "But I'm afraid this is your last performance." The Ichomancer wastes no time in striking a chord on her lute. A shockwave knocks the group back. A second one sends them scattering. She whirls around, playing a desperate song as she tries to escape the roof. But she is outnumbered. Spells fly from all directions and as she tries to blast them away, one strikes her in the back. Then another and another. She cries out as she finally staggers and tumbles over the side of the building. The mages below, attracted to the sound of the Ichomancer's magic, are greeted with a sickening splat. The masked mages vanish as cries of shock fill the streets.[/i] Her eyes open as the first beams of light grace her form. She rises, feeling the buzz of an awaking city leave her mind as she withdraws herself from it. Vincent will be glad to know only one has fallen. ----- [b]@blanketgender was killed. ([color=blue]The Ichomancer - Council[/color])[/b]
End of Night Two
Yp9qs1g.png

The Aliud sits again on her perch. Her eyes curiously glance in the distance. There she sees two houses, one surrounded by ice and another by fire. When she sends her black threads in for a listen, she can hear cursing from both the inhabitants and the mages outside. She chuckles to herself settling in for the night.

The first and only death comes an hour before dawn.

The Ichomancer strums her lute, crosslegged and on top of the nearest building. Her target's house is ringed with flames. They are not hot but they burn when one of the mages below tries to touch it. She snorts in laughter as they pull away, screaming profanities.

"Ah, too bad~ I will have no audience tonight~" She talks to herself in a singsong voice to amuse herself. Perhaps she should lull those below to sleep instead.

"Actually, our dear bard, you do have an audience." She gasps and turns around. There, standing behind her, are a group of mages wearing blank masks. "But I'm afraid this is your last performance."

The Ichomancer wastes no time in striking a chord on her lute. A shockwave knocks the group back. A second one sends them scattering. She whirls around, playing a desperate song as she tries to escape the roof.

But she is outnumbered. Spells fly from all directions and as she tries to blast them away, one strikes her in the back. Then another and another. She cries out as she finally staggers and tumbles over the side of the building. The mages below, attracted to the sound of the Ichomancer's magic, are greeted with a sickening splat.

The masked mages vanish as cries of shock fill the streets.

Her eyes open as the first beams of light grace her form. She rises, feeling the buzz of an awaking city leave her mind as she withdraws herself from it. Vincent will be glad to know only one has fallen.

@blanketgender was killed. (The Ichomancer - Council)
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]D[/color][color=#5200EA]a[/color][color=#6100D6]y[/color] [color=#7E00AE]T[/color][color=#8D0099]h[/color][color=#9C0085]r[/color][color=#AA0071]e[/color][color=#B9005D]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @VivaFariy @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @ophician @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive[/size][/center] While the bitterness of yesterday's quarrels still linger in the air, Vincent is hopeful today will be a more civilized discussion. The Council already has their sights set, confident in the evidence presented to them. The Aliud's news on the Ichomancer's death only dampens his hope a little. He brushes his fingers against the small metal lute in his hands, a sad smile on his face. At one point, they could've been called lovers. But now it was too late to rekindle an old flame. He tucks away the pin in his coat pocket. "Daegra," he says. She stands at the balcony, watching the sunrise. "Have you seen the Armamancer?" "No. He seems to have flown the coop. Muttered something about 'reclaiming his homeland from Niflheim' last I saw him." "Niflheim?" She shrugged. "He probably went mad with the prospect of there being traitors amongst us." "You didn't do anything to him, did you." "Without a request from you? No. Never." He could not see the smile she wore. [quote]@MagykalWagykal has been mod killed. ([color=blue]The Armamancer - Council[/color]) The sun is low in the sky today. [color=transparent]I need more murdering. Why isn't there more murdering? Why are you all holding a block party every night? And why am I never invited?[/color][/quote]
Day Three
Yp9qs1g.png

While the bitterness of yesterday's quarrels still linger in the air, Vincent is hopeful today will be a more civilized discussion. The Council already has their sights set, confident in the evidence presented to them.

The Aliud's news on the Ichomancer's death only dampens his hope a little.

He brushes his fingers against the small metal lute in his hands, a sad smile on his face. At one point, they could've been called lovers. But now it was too late to rekindle an old flame. He tucks away the pin in his coat pocket.

"Daegra," he says. She stands at the balcony, watching the sunrise. "Have you seen the Armamancer?"

"No. He seems to have flown the coop. Muttered something about 'reclaiming his homeland from Niflheim' last I saw him."

"Niflheim?"

She shrugged. "He probably went mad with the prospect of there being traitors amongst us."

"You didn't do anything to him, did you."

"Without a request from you? No. Never." He could not see the smile she wore.

Quote:
@MagykalWagykal has been mod killed. (The Armamancer - Council)

The sun is low in the sky today.

I need more murdering. Why isn't there more murdering? Why are you all holding a block party every night? And why am I never invited?
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 222 223