Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 222 223
Beginners is what that was supposed to say no beggers.damn phone
Beginners is what that was supposed to say no beggers.damn phone
aight I think lockdown is like...now...so I'm going off for the night and am gonna unwind a bit from this experience lol, goodnight everybody
aight I think lockdown is like...now...so I'm going off for the night and am gonna unwind a bit from this experience lol, goodnight everybody
@ChaoticKagura Not gonna lie, 10/10 skimmed that bc Rangiku pinged me and I needed to read through her post first. In the post I was actually referring to though was this one: [quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2017-03-31 18:40:14] @Luxmold You seem to have this habit of automatically sussing people who don't agree with you. xD You did the same thing in last game because I was sus of someone that you weren't. BUT that's fine. It's not that I think your points are invalid, I just find it unsporting to lynch anyone when you know they most likely wont have a chance to defend themselves. It's not a matter of my read on her, I just don't like lynching people before a defense, end of. P.S: Shock lynch is for lots and lots of information + the fact that I don't see anything particularly towny about her. I get it that you have played with her more (at least that's what it sounds like) but no offense I have to take everyone's opinion including yours with a grain of salt. If like, the whole thread was saying 'yeah Shock is probably town' then I would be a little more inclined, but so far you seem to be defending her the hardest out of everyone, so I can't just use your opinion to call off my own. [/quote]
@ChaoticKagura
Not gonna lie, 10/10 skimmed that bc Rangiku pinged me and I needed to read through her post first.

In the post I was actually referring to though was this one:
ChaoticKagura wrote on 2017-03-31:
@Luxmold
You seem to have this habit of automatically sussing people who don't agree with you. xD You did the same thing in last game because I was sus of someone that you weren't.

BUT that's fine. It's not that I think your points are invalid, I just find it unsporting to lynch anyone when you know they most likely wont have a chance to defend themselves. It's not a matter of my read on her, I just don't like lynching people before a defense, end of.

P.S: Shock lynch is for lots and lots of information + the fact that I don't see anything particularly towny about her.

I get it that you have played with her more (at least that's what it sounds like) but no offense I have to take everyone's opinion including yours with a grain of salt. If like, the whole thread was saying 'yeah Shock is probably town' then I would be a little more inclined, but so far you seem to be defending her the hardest out of everyone, so I can't just use your opinion to call off my own.
@Shadowlugia711
Heyyy... <3 *hugs*
Don't feel bad about not doing well in mafia at first! I was terrible in my first three games not that I'm not terrible now, but just less terrible, lol~, and I was also frustrated because everything I said seemed to ping people off. Please don't be discouraged by this, though. We all start somewhere. I'd like to see you continue playing in future games, too, no matter what the outcome for today's lynch is. <3
@Shadowlugia711
Heyyy... <3 *hugs*
Don't feel bad about not doing well in mafia at first! I was terrible in my first three games not that I'm not terrible now, but just less terrible, lol~, and I was also frustrated because everything I said seemed to ping people off. Please don't be discouraged by this, though. We all start somewhere. I'd like to see you continue playing in future games, too, no matter what the outcome for today's lynch is. <3
jghAv2V.png
d1 was dramatic goodbye
d1 was dramatic goodbye
banner_grimm.png
@Luxmold
Well 90% of it was a quote so that's fine. xD

Yes, I knew that was the post you were actually referring to, but why I quoted the other one was because I was trying to show you that I only posted about Rangiku and Shock in that quote because those were the ones you were questioning. I still had all of the others in mind, I wasn't tunneling or ignoring any of the possibilities. The only reason I didn't want to vote Ran was because she hadn't had a chance to defend herself which I find unfair.

I think I've thoroughly explained my reasoning now, so I guess we can agree to disagree, + lockdown may end up interrupting this anyways.
@Luxmold
Well 90% of it was a quote so that's fine. xD

Yes, I knew that was the post you were actually referring to, but why I quoted the other one was because I was trying to show you that I only posted about Rangiku and Shock in that quote because those were the ones you were questioning. I still had all of the others in mind, I wasn't tunneling or ignoring any of the possibilities. The only reason I didn't want to vote Ran was because she hadn't had a chance to defend herself which I find unfair.

I think I've thoroughly explained my reasoning now, so I guess we can agree to disagree, + lockdown may end up interrupting this anyways.
bann.png
@shadowlugia711 Sorry I didn't get this written sooner, I was AFK because family dinner. Please remember that in mafia, emotions always run high and it can be really hard to separate, but if can, hold onto the fact that people are not judging you as a person.

The IMH has a lot of resources and if I recall correctly, hosts training-ish games for people who want to improve their skills or learn.
@shadowlugia711 Sorry I didn't get this written sooner, I was AFK because family dinner. Please remember that in mafia, emotions always run high and it can be really hard to separate, but if can, hold onto the fact that people are not judging you as a person.

The IMH has a lot of resources and if I recall correctly, hosts training-ish games for people who want to improve their skills or learn.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ChaoticKagura
The point of me putting down a placeholder vote so to see how she reacted when making her defense. :o

It was still possible to change my mind when she came out and defended herself. If I didn't like her defense, I solidified the vote. If I did, then I would change it.
@ChaoticKagura
The point of me putting down a placeholder vote so to see how she reacted when making her defense. :o

It was still possible to change my mind when she came out and defended herself. If I didn't like her defense, I solidified the vote. If I did, then I would change it.
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4E00F0]n[/color][color=#5900E1]d[/color] [color=#6E00C4]o[/color][color=#7900B6]f[/color] [color=#8E0098]D[/color][color=#99008A]a[/color][color=#A3007B]y[/color] [color=#B9005E]O[/color][color=#C30050]n[/color][color=#CE0041]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] Vincent paces back and forth in his quarters. The sound of arguments filters up to his room in waves and he can taste the sparks of magic that flare up as tempers rise. It leaves him with an uneasiness. He questions his suggestions. Neutralization is a dangerous subject at the best of times and when it lingers over everyone's heads it only gets worse. Perhaps letting the Council vote was not a good idea. Finally as the sun dips towards the horizon, he and the rest of the mages head back towards the Meeting Room. They are as nervous as he, even more so at their decision. "You've all made up your minds," he asks as everyone sits. They nod hesitantly. "Then us pass a vote." He raises his hand towards the crystal, which glows in turn. Each mage follows and the crystal flashes each time. And as the last vote is placed, it hums for a few moments. Then it spits out a sliver light that focuses on a single mage; the Solmancer. "No, please," he says. "I'm not a traitor!" But it's too late. The others look away guilty. "Let's not make this painful." Vincent holds out his hand and gives a regretful smile. The Solmancer tries to find allies among his peers and sees none. He hangs his head. He steps down from his seat and approaches the podium. "I'm sorry, friend," says Vincent. The Solmancer swallows. "I will get my powers back, right?" "Of course." He sucks in a breath and closes his eyes. Vincent trusts his hand forward, slamming into the Solmancer's chest, then inside it. Nearly his entire forearm vanishes into some magical netherspace. The Solar Mage shrieks out, eyes and mouth snapping open. Vincent rips his hand back just as violently, grimacing. In his clutches, glows a ball of light as warm and as welcoming as the sun itself. The Solmancer collapses to the ground. Vincent holds the light close for a few minutes, whispering. His expression becomes more pained. "The Solmancer... was not a traitor." ----- After the meeting, Vincent returns to his room discouraged. The Aliud is there, curled up on the day bed. She lifts her head to watch him and he approaches her. "Bad day," she asks. He frowns, preferring to answer by shoving a piece of paper in front of her. She gives a Cheshire grin, tucking it into her pocket. "Am I taking care of them for the night?" "They were absent from the meeting. Make sure they aren't absent from their homes." She does a small two fingered salute, uncoiling herself from the blankets. "No problem." And then she leaves him in his room, alone. Vincent sighs and throws himself into the nearest chair. He will get little sleep tonight. ----- [b]@Shadowlugia711 was lynched. ([color=blue]Solmancer - Council[/color])[/b] [b]@LibreNoctre @Beheaded @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @8uny were inactive. They are roleblocked for the night and following day.[/b]
End of Day One
Yp9qs1g.png

Vincent paces back and forth in his quarters. The sound of arguments filters up to his room in waves and he can taste the sparks of magic that flare up as tempers rise. It leaves him with an uneasiness. He questions his suggestions. Neutralization is a dangerous subject at the best of times and when it lingers over everyone's heads it only gets worse. Perhaps letting the Council vote was not a good idea.

Finally as the sun dips towards the horizon, he and the rest of the mages head back towards the Meeting Room. They are as nervous as he, even more so at their decision.

"You've all made up your minds," he asks as everyone sits. They nod hesitantly. "Then us pass a vote."

He raises his hand towards the crystal, which glows in turn. Each mage follows and the crystal flashes each time. And as the last vote is placed, it hums for a few moments. Then it spits out a sliver light that focuses on a single mage; the Solmancer.

"No, please," he says. "I'm not a traitor!" But it's too late. The others look away guilty.

"Let's not make this painful." Vincent holds out his hand and gives a regretful smile. The Solmancer tries to find allies among his peers and sees none. He hangs his head.

He steps down from his seat and approaches the podium.

"I'm sorry, friend," says Vincent.

The Solmancer swallows. "I will get my powers back, right?"

"Of course."

He sucks in a breath and closes his eyes.

Vincent trusts his hand forward, slamming into the Solmancer's chest, then inside it. Nearly his entire forearm vanishes into some magical netherspace. The Solar Mage shrieks out, eyes and mouth snapping open. Vincent rips his hand back just as violently, grimacing. In his clutches, glows a ball of light as warm and as welcoming as the sun itself. The Solmancer collapses to the ground.

Vincent holds the light close for a few minutes, whispering. His expression becomes more pained.

"The Solmancer... was not a traitor."

After the meeting, Vincent returns to his room discouraged. The Aliud is there, curled up on the day bed. She lifts her head to watch him and he approaches her.

"Bad day," she asks. He frowns, preferring to answer by shoving a piece of paper in front of her. She gives a Cheshire grin, tucking it into her pocket. "Am I taking care of them for the night?"

"They were absent from the meeting. Make sure they aren't absent from their homes."

She does a small two fingered salute, uncoiling herself from the blankets. "No problem." And then she leaves him in his room, alone.

Vincent sighs and throws himself into the nearest chair. He will get little sleep tonight.

@Shadowlugia711 was lynched. (Solmancer - Council)

@LibreNoctre @Beheaded @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @8uny were inactive. They are roleblocked for the night and following day.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]N[/color][color=#5400E8]i[/color][color=#6500D1]g[/color][color=#7500BB]h[/color][color=#8600A4]t[/color] [color=#A70077]O[/color][color=#B70060]n[/color][color=#C80049]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @MagykalWagykal @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @8uny @Cognitive @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @VivaFariy @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @ShockZephyr @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Beheaded @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @ophician @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl [/size][/center] Night falls and the Aliud leaves her final victim writing in their bed, haunted by an unending nightmare. She rips the piece of paper up, littering the bedroom. With a satisfied smirk she drifts out of the house and into the street. It will be a long walk back to the tower, but she doubts she'll miss anything important. The mages won't act until they are sure the city is asleep and it's Magistrate is tucked safely away where he cannot stop them. She can already taste the incoming bloodbath. [quote=Announcements] Please send in your night abilities before 20:00 FRT tomorrow. It's a new moon. I know some of you are upset transpiring today's heated arguments. Take a step back, suck in a deep breath, then murder them tonight for oh-so-satisfying revenge.[/quote]
Night One
Yp9qs1g.png

Night falls and the Aliud leaves her final victim writing in their bed, haunted by an unending nightmare. She rips the piece of paper up, littering the bedroom. With a satisfied smirk she drifts out of the house and into the street.

It will be a long walk back to the tower, but she doubts she'll miss anything important. The mages won't act until they are sure the city is asleep and it's Magistrate is tucked safely away where he cannot stop them.

She can already taste the incoming bloodbath.

Announcements wrote:
Please send in your night abilities before 20:00 FRT tomorrow.

It's a new moon.

I know some of you are upset transpiring today's heated arguments. Take a step back, suck in a deep breath, then murder them tonight for oh-so-satisfying revenge.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 222 223