Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 222 223
@Gwendolyn what you have would work perfectly :3 if ur okay with sharing?

(well i mean copy+paste bc no spreadsheets)
@Gwendolyn what you have would work perfectly :3 if ur okay with sharing?

(well i mean copy+paste bc no spreadsheets)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
I don't mind sharing my list. Copy past is not hard.

This is what I have.

Claimed so far and alive:

Agrina: Nullmancer
Limelight: Geomancer
Demoliceros: Physimancer
Crowlich: Runemancer
ChaoticKagura: Moriamancer

Those that have died and been revealed: (Can be found on page 1. Magy's is not listed though. had to search for that.)

TyrianCallows : Dicendumancer
DuskyFlareon: Klisimancer
ThisOneIsBlue : Sanguimancer
luxmold: Ludicromancer
blanketgender: Ichomancer
Nerasis: Somniumancer (Although I think he was really the Necromancer and this was all a cover)
ShockZephyr: Technomancer
Chillyfoot: Vitamancer
YaBoiGuzma: Animancer
Shadowlugia711: Solmancer
MagykalWagykal: Armamancer
@raiccoon
I don't mind sharing my list. Copy past is not hard.

This is what I have.

Claimed so far and alive:

Agrina: Nullmancer
Limelight: Geomancer
Demoliceros: Physimancer
Crowlich: Runemancer
ChaoticKagura: Moriamancer

Those that have died and been revealed: (Can be found on page 1. Magy's is not listed though. had to search for that.)

TyrianCallows : Dicendumancer
DuskyFlareon: Klisimancer
ThisOneIsBlue : Sanguimancer
luxmold: Ludicromancer
blanketgender: Ichomancer
Nerasis: Somniumancer (Although I think he was really the Necromancer and this was all a cover)
ShockZephyr: Technomancer
Chillyfoot: Vitamancer
YaBoiGuzma: Animancer
Shadowlugia711: Solmancer
MagykalWagykal: Armamancer
As an added note I think we all believe that Nera's reveal was a cover up so that is why I added that in.
As an added note I think we all believe that Nera's reveal was a cover up so that is why I added that in.
@Gwendolyn :3c tysm!
@Gwendolyn :3c tysm!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
you're welcome
@raiccoon
you're welcome
[quote name="@Rangiku" date=2017-04-07 10:25:05] After stating what I did in my previous post, and from emotions I have been pulling off of you, the sensation I have received in general is negative I will say. Your actions, though sub par, have left me with a more questionable stance and what I have witnessed elsewhere to what I have interacted with here give me the impression of a more scum nature. Especially when going back in remembrance to how you behaved in several other games and from what I observed your in actions when playing as two different factions. [/quote] Okay, but, when you're using meta like you are, "bad vibes" is not an adequate answer. [quote][meta comparison][/quote] Since you like meta, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=&poster=stanari&topicid=1854742&forum=&when=0&sort=recent]here[/url]'s my TvT2 iso. I was scum. Have fun. Your analysis is superficially correct, but also, yanno, superficial. Why do I act in specific ways as certain alignments? [quote]At the very least, you are an unhelpful to town. But I see you as either scum or a negative third party, which in any stance, is a hindrance to town. I also get deception off of you. This is more then likely why I feel the way I do. I may not be as strong with my quote, unquote bullsh*t sensor as Gwen's sister is, but I usually do not have too much of a problem figuring when someone is generally trying to be honest and when someone is trying to pull the wool over one's eyes.[/quote] shrug.jpg [quote]Well, I did ask for specifications on why you was reading Lime as town, and so persistently I will add and I did not get an immediate response. So I assume this 'sometimes I will answer' pertains to one of those instances. But if you don't always consistently answer people when questioned, that can bee seen as avoidance. [/quote] I'm pretty sure I did answer you. Just vaguely. I'm perfectly aware of my image, thank you, lol. [quote]Yes, it can be seen that way. But being paranoid and skittish, uncertain and disconnected is also associated with scum as well. Unless you remain collected and calm and hold a significant stance when playing that side of the field as well, it could also hold a negative impact. I wouldn't necessarily say I am paranoid, because I am not. I am going with the basis of what I feel and what I see, but on the flipside, the general consensus is paranoia as town is always the uninformed majority. So yes, I can see both points here. Though I do not feel as unraveled as some may be.[/quote] Scum paranoia tastes different. Scum fake paranoia also tastes different. I'm not saying you're paranoid unto disfunction or anything lol. [quote]Yes, and I do understand the direction this is coming from. There is always that probability that someone is completely opposite of what they are being perceived as. Though I am going back as a whole on how she has acted in any game I was in with her and I am seeing a significant difference. She seemed more careful, calculated, straight and consistent when I played with her in one game where she was town, and she was paranoid, disconnected and erratic when I played with her in another game where she was scum. As I had stated, the collaboration to her scum play style to town play style is vastly different and perhaps my radar is getting deceived, but I am seeing more of a connection to her behavior in the game I played with her where she was scum to how she is here. It's hard to not notice. Perhaps she is trying out another play style, but it doesn't seem to be working rather well.[/quote] Did she come under pressure in the towngame? [quote]Actually this, [i]this[/i] just piqued my interest. You have won me over in that aspect. It's great to know I have another potential debate partner.[/quote] Lol. Relatable.
@Rangiku wrote on 2017-04-07:
After stating what I did in my previous post, and from emotions I have been pulling off of you, the sensation I have received in general is negative I will say. Your actions, though sub par, have left me with a more questionable stance and what I have witnessed elsewhere to what I have interacted with here give me the impression of a more scum nature. Especially when going back in remembrance to how you behaved in several other games and from what I observed your in actions when playing as two different factions.
Okay, but, when you're using meta like you are, "bad vibes" is not an adequate answer.
Quote:
[meta comparison]
Since you like meta, here's my TvT2 iso. I was scum. Have fun.

Your analysis is superficially correct, but also, yanno, superficial. Why do I act in specific ways as certain alignments?
Quote:
At the very least, you are an unhelpful to town. But I see you as either scum or a negative third party, which in any stance, is a hindrance to town. I also get deception off of you. This is more then likely why I feel the way I do. I may not be as strong with my quote, unquote bullsh*t sensor as Gwen's sister is, but I usually do not have too much of a problem figuring when someone is generally trying to be honest and when someone is trying to pull the wool over one's eyes.
shrug.jpg
Quote:
Well, I did ask for specifications on why you was reading Lime as town, and so persistently I will add and I did not get an immediate response. So I assume this 'sometimes I will answer' pertains to one of those instances. But if you don't always consistently answer people when questioned, that can bee seen as avoidance.
I'm pretty sure I did answer you. Just vaguely.

I'm perfectly aware of my image, thank you, lol.
Quote:
Yes, it can be seen that way. But being paranoid and skittish, uncertain and disconnected is also associated with scum as well. Unless you remain collected and calm and hold a significant stance when playing that side of the field as well, it could also hold a negative impact.

I wouldn't necessarily say I am paranoid, because I am not. I am going with the basis of what I feel and what I see, but on the flipside, the general consensus is paranoia as town is always the uninformed majority. So yes, I can see both points here. Though I do not feel as unraveled as some may be.
Scum paranoia tastes different. Scum fake paranoia also tastes different. I'm not saying you're paranoid unto disfunction or anything lol.
Quote:
Yes, and I do understand the direction this is coming from. There is always that probability that someone is completely opposite of what they are being perceived as. Though I am going back as a whole on how she has acted in any game I was in with her and I am seeing a significant difference. She seemed more careful, calculated, straight and consistent when I played with her in one game where she was town, and she was paranoid, disconnected and erratic when I played with her in another game where she was scum. As I had stated, the collaboration to her scum play style to town play style is vastly different and perhaps my radar is getting deceived, but I am seeing more of a connection to her behavior in the game I played with her where she was scum to how she is here. It's hard to not notice.

Perhaps she is trying out another play style, but it doesn't seem to be working rather well.
Did she come under pressure in the towngame?
Quote:
Actually this, this just piqued my interest. You have won me over in that aspect. It's great to know I have another potential debate partner.
Lol. Relatable.
MM82e8q.png
@Leremis @demoliceros @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @Limelight @blanketgender @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @Crowlich @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon

Guys. I am the Telemacer. I can win with both town and syndicate--all I have to do is to predict the lynch correctly twice.
My two abilities are a roleblock and a redirect. I used my roleblock on Shock n1, attempted to redirect Chao onto Stanari n2 (but failed because Chao was protected) and roleblocked Alphyn last night.
Which means Stan is the Voodoomancer. And...... I doubt Stan is pro-town, considering their last minute vote tie along with their mage title.

Also, just a heads up (@Journey): I'm going to Japan tomorrow for a week because it's easter break! Activity levels will likely drop, but I'll try my best to meet the activity requirements. I don't want to drop out because I think there aren't a lot of subs left, so I'll try my best to stay active, but... yeah.
@Leremis @demoliceros @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @Limelight @blanketgender @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @Crowlich @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon

Guys. I am the Telemacer. I can win with both town and syndicate--all I have to do is to predict the lynch correctly twice.
My two abilities are a roleblock and a redirect. I used my roleblock on Shock n1, attempted to redirect Chao onto Stanari n2 (but failed because Chao was protected) and roleblocked Alphyn last night.
Which means Stan is the Voodoomancer. And...... I doubt Stan is pro-town, considering their last minute vote tie along with their mage title.

Also, just a heads up (@Journey): I'm going to Japan tomorrow for a week because it's easter break! Activity levels will likely drop, but I'll try my best to meet the activity requirements. I don't want to drop out because I think there aren't a lot of subs left, so I'll try my best to stay active, but... yeah.
jghAv2V.png
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Night.
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Night.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4900F7]n[/color][color=#4E00EF]d[/color] [color=#5900E0]o[/color][color=#5F00D8]f[/color] [color=#6900C9]N[/color][color=#6F00C1]i[/color][color=#7400BA]g[/color][color=#7A00B2]h[/color][color=#7F00AA]t[/color] [color=#8A009B]F[/color][color=#8F0093]o[/color][color=#95008C]u[/color][color=#9A0084]r[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [i]Three mages stand in a group. The Moiramancer glances around nervously. His knight in shining armor is no where to be seen and he feels exposed without the constant protection. He fears the worst, hoping the Cryromancer is late and not lying a pool of his own blood. The other mages, the Lunamancer and the Pyromancer try to console him. "Relax mate," says the Pyromancer. "The vote might've not gone through, but the Chronomancer took care of one of the suspects. We don't have to worry about them tonight." "And how do you know that?" "I tried to take care of them myself. They were locked in stasis last I checked." "And you?" The Lunamancer shrugged. The Seer took a deep breath and sighed. A huge shadow filled the street and the three mages turned to see the Geomancer, huffing and puffing his way to them. They looked relieved at his presence. "I knew I'd find ya here, meetin' in secret ya Syndicate [/i]scum[i]." "Geo, what are you talking about?" The Moiramancer took a step forward. "We're not Syndicate, you should know this-" "Shuddup. Ya got the Council wrapped around yer fingers an' I ain't fallin' for it anymore." He smashes his fists together. "An' the rest of you ain't going far either." He shouts and the earth rises under his command. The ripples send the mages sprawling. The Pyromancer scorches the earth in retaliation, putting up a wall between the Seer and the Earth mage. "Mate, get a hold of yourself!" "I ain't leavin' till all you scum are dead!" He claps his hands together and the earth copies, swallowing up the Pyromancer with a [/i]crack[i]. The remaining two mages scramble to get away from the Geomancer. Great stone walls burst from the ground, cutting off their escape routes. They close around the mages then finally, with an unpleasant snap, collapse on the Seer and Lunar Mage. The Geomancer stands shaking, still full of rage. "Can't believe I was fooled for so long. Thinkin' I'm nothin' more than a dumb brute. Shows 'em. That'll show 'em."[/i] The Aliud, hidden, watches as civilians begin pouring from their homes to see the Geomancer laughing in the middle of the street. 'They'll be so damn pleased tah hear this,' he brags to everyone in earshot. She tsks and slides through her webbing to a small house right next to the magic dome. [i]The Runemancer is alone, checking over the magical marks that surround his home. They make him feel safe, untouchable. He is wrong. A knife digs into his back and he gasps, knocking away the hand that stabbed him. Masked mages stand behind him. One of them scoffs. "Your runes do nothing against weapons do they?" They draw another blade from their cloaks. The others do the same. "Damn you," curses the Runemancer. He calls up the marks tattooed on his body. He casts fireballs and lighting bolts but the masked mages merely deflect each attack. They stab him over and over again, until the glow fades from the runes. One of the mages looks at their bloodied robe in disgust. They cast it aside and all the masked mages vanish into the air.[/i] The last death isn't even worth noting to her. [i]The Ichomancer plucks at her lute next to a living statue. She hums to herself as she feels the last of the Necromancer's magic fade. She dies in the garden, body fading into purple dust, song lingering in the air longer than her last breath of life.[/i] ----- [b]@Rangiku was killed. ([color=blue]The Pyromancer - Council[/color]) @ChaoticKagura was killed. ([color=blue]The Moiramancer - Council[/color]) @Gwendolyn was killed. ([color=blue]The Lunamancer - Council[/color]) @Crowlich was killed. ([color=blue]The Runemancer - Council[/color]) @blanketgender died. Again.[/b]
End of Night Four
Yp9qs1g.png

Three mages stand in a group. The Moiramancer glances around nervously. His knight in shining armor is no where to be seen and he feels exposed without the constant protection. He fears the worst, hoping the Cryromancer is late and not lying a pool of his own blood.

The other mages, the Lunamancer and the Pyromancer try to console him.

"Relax mate," says the Pyromancer. "The vote might've not gone through, but the Chronomancer took care of one of the suspects. We don't have to worry about them tonight."

"And how do you know that?"

"I tried to take care of them myself. They were locked in stasis last I checked."

"And you?" The Lunamancer shrugged. The Seer took a deep breath and sighed.

A huge shadow filled the street and the three mages turned to see the Geomancer, huffing and puffing his way to them. They looked relieved at his presence.

"I knew I'd find ya here, meetin' in secret ya Syndicate
scum."

"Geo, what are you talking about?" The Moiramancer took a step forward. "We're not Syndicate, you should know this-"

"Shuddup. Ya got the Council wrapped around yer fingers an' I ain't fallin' for it anymore." He smashes his fists together. "An' the rest of you ain't going far either."

He shouts and the earth rises under his command. The ripples send the mages sprawling. The Pyromancer scorches the earth in retaliation, putting up a wall between the Seer and the Earth mage.

"Mate, get a hold of yourself!"

"I ain't leavin' till all you scum are dead!" He claps his hands together and the earth copies, swallowing up the Pyromancer with a
crack.

The remaining two mages scramble to get away from the Geomancer. Great stone walls burst from the ground, cutting off their escape routes. They close around the mages then finally, with an unpleasant snap, collapse on the Seer and Lunar Mage.

The Geomancer stands shaking, still full of rage. "Can't believe I was fooled for so long. Thinkin' I'm nothin' more than a dumb brute. Shows 'em. That'll show 'em."

The Aliud, hidden, watches as civilians begin pouring from their homes to see the Geomancer laughing in the middle of the street. 'They'll be so damn pleased tah hear this,' he brags to everyone in earshot. She tsks and slides through her webbing to a small house right next to the magic dome.

The Runemancer is alone, checking over the magical marks that surround his home. They make him feel safe, untouchable. He is wrong.

A knife digs into his back and he gasps, knocking away the hand that stabbed him. Masked mages stand behind him. One of them scoffs.

"Your runes do nothing against weapons do they?" They draw another blade from their cloaks. The others do the same.

"Damn you," curses the Runemancer. He calls up the marks tattooed on his body. He casts fireballs and lighting bolts but the masked mages merely deflect each attack. They stab him over and over again, until the glow fades from the runes.

One of the mages looks at their bloodied robe in disgust. They cast it aside and all the masked mages vanish into the air.

The last death isn't even worth noting to her.

The Ichomancer plucks at her lute next to a living statue. She hums to herself as she feels the last of the Necromancer's magic fade. She dies in the garden, body fading into purple dust, song lingering in the air longer than her last breath of life.

@Rangiku was killed. (The Pyromancer - Council)

@ChaoticKagura was killed. (The Moiramancer - Council)

@Gwendolyn was killed. (The Lunamancer - Council)

@Crowlich was killed. (The Runemancer - Council)

@blanketgender died. Again.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]D[/color][color=#4F00EE]a[/color][color=#5B00DE]y[/color] [color=#7200BE]F[/color][color=#7D00AD]i[/color][color=#89009D]v[/color][color=#94008D]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive [/size][/center] Too many deaths. Vincent nearly knocks over his breakfast at the news. The Aliud steadies the table as he rises to feet. "Damn it. And they were all Council?" She nods. "God DAMN it." He slams his fists against the poor table, his magic spitting sparks in empathy. "Do we at least know who killed them?" "The Geomancer made quite the ruckus last night. Even admitted to killing them. Was proud of himself. Strangely though, he isn't bragging now." "What a hot headed idiot. What was he thinking?" She shrugs. "Who knows, maybe he'll tell us at the meeting. If he's brave enough to show his face after that stunt." Vincent makes a sound of disgust, stalking out of his room. The Aliud watches him go, stealing a uneaten piece of toast with a satisfied hum. The coffee, however, is tasted then promptly dumped in the sink. [quote=Announcements] The sun is at the apex today.[/quote]
Day Five
Yp9qs1g.png

Too many deaths. Vincent nearly knocks over his breakfast at the news. The Aliud steadies the table as he rises to feet.

"Damn it. And they were all Council?" She nods. "God DAMN it."

He slams his fists against the poor table, his magic spitting sparks in empathy. "Do we at least know who killed them?"

"The Geomancer made quite the ruckus last night. Even admitted to killing them. Was proud of himself. Strangely though, he isn't bragging now."

"What a hot headed idiot. What was he thinking?"

She shrugs. "Who knows, maybe he'll tell us at the meeting. If he's brave enough to show his face after that stunt."

Vincent makes a sound of disgust, stalking out of his room. The Aliud watches him go, stealing a uneaten piece of toast with a satisfied hum. The coffee, however, is tasted then promptly dumped in the sink.
Announcements wrote:
The sun is at the apex today.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 222 223