Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 222 223
@Stanari
How is this weird? It makes sense. I'm just saying you can convince me to change my vote if you give good reasons and explained why i had to vote even though it's based off vibes.
@Stanari
How is this weird? It makes sense. I'm just saying you can convince me to change my vote if you give good reasons and explained why i had to vote even though it's based off vibes.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4A00F5]n[/color][color=#5100EC]d[/color] [color=#5E00D9]o[/color][color=#6400D0]f[/color] [color=#7200BE]D[/color][color=#7800B4]a[/color][color=#7F00AB]y[/color] [color=#8C0099]F[/color][color=#93008F]o[/color][color=#990086]u[/color][color=#A0007D]r[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] The Ichomancer bursts into Vincent's living quarters. "Vinc-" A black mass slams into her, sending her flying back into the hallway. The Telemancer rolls out of the way just in time, spluttering out curses. The Aliud shrieks, a tentacle ripping open to form a mouth. It snaps once before diving to tear out the Ichomancer's throat. "No," comes a command from behind. The room burns bright with the colors of the sunset and the Aliud is blasted away with a beam of light. She snarls, arms and legs shifting like liquid to right themselves underneath her. A rumbling hiss emits from her as the light fades. Vincent is surrounded by a ring of light, the Solmancer's power floating beside him. The Ichomancer breathes in a sigh of relief. "Vincent," she starts again, "the Syndicate is still..." "I know," he says before turning to the Aliud. "Why didn't you tell me she was resurrected?" The mass kurrs in response, folding in on itself. Half of it shifts upwards in some sort of shrug. He grits his teeth and places a hand on the Bard's shoulder. "Come in. You too." He nods at the Telemancer. "Tell me what happened." ----- It is sundown before the three arrive at the meeting hall. There is gasps of confusion at the return of the Ichomancer and Vincent waves away the questions. "I have only a day to live," she says. "I would like to spend that day finding the Syndicate. Avenge myself if you will." "So I am sure you have deliberated by now. Let us not waste time." Vincent starts the vote. And it ends in a tie. The Voodoomancer and the Telemancer glares at each other from across the room as the light touches both of them in turn. Vincent shakes his head. "This is... unfortunate. I'm afraid we can't act on these results. We must hope the Syndicate are not successful tonight." ----- [b]The vote ended in a tie. There is no lynch tonight.[/b]
End of Day Four
Yp9qs1g.png

The Ichomancer bursts into Vincent's living quarters. "Vinc-"

A black mass slams into her, sending her flying back into the hallway. The Telemancer rolls out of the way just in time, spluttering out curses. The Aliud shrieks, a tentacle ripping open to form a mouth. It snaps once before diving to tear out the Ichomancer's throat.

"No," comes a command from behind. The room burns bright with the colors of the sunset and the Aliud is blasted away with a beam of light.

She snarls, arms and legs shifting like liquid to right themselves underneath her. A rumbling hiss emits from her as the light fades.

Vincent is surrounded by a ring of light, the Solmancer's power floating beside him. The Ichomancer breathes in a sigh of relief.

"Vincent," she starts again, "the Syndicate is still..."

"I know," he says before turning to the Aliud. "Why didn't you tell me she was resurrected?"

The mass kurrs in response, folding in on itself. Half of it shifts upwards in some sort of shrug.

He grits his teeth and places a hand on the Bard's shoulder. "Come in. You too." He nods at the Telemancer. "Tell me what happened."

It is sundown before the three arrive at the meeting hall. There is gasps of confusion at the return of the Ichomancer and Vincent waves away the questions.

"I have only a day to live," she says. "I would like to spend that day finding the Syndicate. Avenge myself if you will."

"So I am sure you have deliberated by now. Let us not waste time." Vincent starts the vote.

And it ends in a tie. The Voodoomancer and the Telemancer glares at each other from across the room as the light touches both of them in turn. Vincent shakes his head.

"This is... unfortunate. I'm afraid we can't act on these results. We must hope the Syndicate are not successful tonight."

The vote ended in a tie. There is no lynch tonight.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]N[/color][color=#4D00F1]i[/color][color=#5700E3]g[/color][color=#6100D5]h[/color][color=#6B00C7]t[/color] [color=#7F00AB]F[/color][color=#89009D]o[/color][color=#93008F]u[/color][color=#9D0081]r[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive[/size][/center] The Aliud licks her wounds at the outskirts of the city with an irritable rumble. He is not a force to be trifled with, even with stolen magic. He's gotten too arrogant at the seat of power and the tied lynch will certainly knock him down a notch, even more so with a few more deaths on the table. Her eyes flicker to the final streak of orange in the sky and she considers some options. For now, she will wait and see how the night plays out. [quote=Announcements] The moon is waning. It is in the Third Quarter.[/quote]
Night Four
Yp9qs1g.png

The Aliud licks her wounds at the outskirts of the city with an irritable rumble. He is not a force to be trifled with, even with stolen magic. He's gotten too arrogant at the seat of power and the tied lynch will certainly knock him down a notch, even more so with a few more deaths on the table.

Her eyes flicker to the final streak of orange in the sky and she considers some options. For now, she will wait and see how the night plays out.

Announcements wrote:
The moon is waning. It is in the Third Quarter.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

and apparently I can't count.
and apparently I can't count.
MM82e8q.png
What a waste of a lynch.
What a waste of a lynch.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Oh right. Activity stuff. [quote=yeah] [b]@YaBoiGuzma was mod killed for inactivity. ([color=pink]The Animancer - Neutral[/color]) @Tristess and @Crowlich were RB'd for inactivity. [/b] [/quote]
Oh right. Activity stuff.
yeah wrote:
@YaBoiGuzma was mod killed for inactivity. (The Animancer - Neutral)

@Tristess and @Crowlich were RB'd for inactivity.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

cri
when I have azmerit and i die
cri
when I have azmerit and i die
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
i was charging up a lynch rant and everything :(
i was charging up a lynch rant and everything :(
banner_grimm.png