Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 222 223
I will say that Storm is acting much differently than usual. They're usually WAY more active, way more gung-ho about, like, everything. So I guess I'm mulling over Lime and Storm at this point.
I will say that Storm is acting much differently than usual. They're usually WAY more active, way more gung-ho about, like, everything. So I guess I'm mulling over Lime and Storm at this point.
While whether or not Nerasis was scum or not doesn't really matter at this point, (both)our revivers is dead. What matters is we have @blanketgender for a day, we better use the use of Nerasis's sacrifice, if they were town and this isn't some huge ruse of some sort. We need you to talk to us as soon as possible! We only have a limited time to do so! [quote name="@Alphadragon" date=2017-04-06 05:58:50] Your theory is completely possible, and makes the most sense out of the others that i could come up with. I don't know why but @Rosetta248 is giving me weird vibes. Not as strong as lime, but still weird. For now though, I'll see if Lime gets lynched because that seems very likely at this point. [/quote] [s]I am an weird in a random sense yes I agree if that's what you mean.[/s] I get that a lot, no surprise at this point. Thanks for the ping, and I'm fully willing to defend myself but I'm gonna need something to defend other than my 'weird vibes.'?
While whether or not Nerasis was scum or not doesn't really matter at this point, (both)our revivers is dead. What matters is we have @blanketgender for a day, we better use the use of Nerasis's sacrifice, if they were town and this isn't some huge ruse of some sort. We need you to talk to us as soon as possible! We only have a limited time to do so!
@Alphadragon wrote on 2017-04-06:
Your theory is completely possible, and makes the most sense out of the others that i could come up with. I don't know why but @Rosetta248 is giving me weird vibes. Not as strong as lime, but still weird. For now though, I'll see if Lime gets lynched because that seems very likely at this point.
I am an weird in a random sense yes I agree if that's what you mean.
I get that a lot, no surprise at this point. Thanks for the ping, and I'm fully willing to defend myself but I'm gonna need something to defend other than my 'weird vibes.'?

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@demoliceros
I believe @Limelight is town and is the Geomancer.
On an unrelated note, are you (Limelight) injured or something? I'd suggest if yes, someone should proooobably heal you.
@demoliceros
I believe @Limelight is town and is the Geomancer.
On an unrelated note, are you (Limelight) injured or something? I'd suggest if yes, someone should proooobably heal you.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Yep I'm Geomancer.
Nah not hurt. I'm more concerned for the tiger through.
@Agrina

Yep I'm Geomancer.
Nah not hurt. I'm more concerned for the tiger through.
@Agrina

Okay, maybe, but the Geomancer has nothing to do with lightning so why would their ability be a lightning rod? >.>

Regarding the stuff on Stormdreamer I tend to have a lot of difficulty reading her, so my opinion probably isn't really valid here. But if anyone has like specifics quotes for me to look at I could probably get a better grasp on why people are sus of her. As of right now nothing she's done has given me weird vibes, but she's been quiet overall.

At this point I'm starting to doubt my suspicion of Limelight. I personally am suspicious of her, but Nera is gone, we have no reviver, active town are quickly being cut down so I don't want to mislynch again. So I'm trying to take multiple opinions and decide which one I think is the best option at the moment. Because we need to avoid a mislynch if it's at all possible.
@Agrina

Okay, maybe, but the Geomancer has nothing to do with lightning so why would their ability be a lightning rod? >.>

Regarding the stuff on Stormdreamer I tend to have a lot of difficulty reading her, so my opinion probably isn't really valid here. But if anyone has like specifics quotes for me to look at I could probably get a better grasp on why people are sus of her. As of right now nothing she's done has given me weird vibes, but she's been quiet overall.

At this point I'm starting to doubt my suspicion of Limelight. I personally am suspicious of her, but Nera is gone, we have no reviver, active town are quickly being cut down so I don't want to mislynch again. So I'm trying to take multiple opinions and decide which one I think is the best option at the moment. Because we need to avoid a mislynch if it's at all possible.
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura
What Lime says about being the Geomancer corroborrates (or however u spell dat word) with who they protected bc I kinda targeted one of her targets... now the spell I used doesn't work quite exactly as it would have if Lime hadn't gotten in my spell's way. It also fits with her claim this is her first time being mentioned in flavor.
@ChaoticKagura
What Lime says about being the Geomancer corroborrates (or however u spell dat word) with who they protected bc I kinda targeted one of her targets... now the spell I used doesn't work quite exactly as it would have if Lime hadn't gotten in my spell's way. It also fits with her claim this is her first time being mentioned in flavor.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
I don't understand why the geomancer would use a lightning rod but from Lime's reveal, I can easily see her as a neutral but town aligned party. I can't say that she's 10% town in my eyes but at least it is safe to say that she is on towns side.
I don't understand why the geomancer would use a lightning rod but from Lime's reveal, I can easily see her as a neutral but town aligned party. I can't say that she's 10% town in my eyes but at least it is safe to say that she is on towns side.
I can revive as long as people die in the same way as me
I can revive as long as people die in the same way as me
@Agrina
So my guess is you're the Nullmancer?
@Agrina
[quote name="Gwendolyn" date=2017-04-06 15:51:55] @Agrina So my guess is you're the Nullmancer? [/quote] i mean.... same question
Gwendolyn wrote on 2017-04-06:
@Agrina

i mean.... same question
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 222 223