Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 222 223
@Stanari
I guess I sort of understand that.
@Stanari
I guess I sort of understand that.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Am still reading through and not caught up, rip. Can only hope I don't get modkilled for posting under 5 times. Don't think I'll be casting a vote tonight, but if I have time between classes I plan on fully catching up and spilling all I have to think about what's been going on.
Am still reading through and not caught up, rip. Can only hope I don't get modkilled for posting under 5 times. Don't think I'll be casting a vote tonight, but if I have time between classes I plan on fully catching up and spilling all I have to think about what's been going on.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
After so long Idk what tunneling means
After so long Idk what tunneling means
*time between classes tomorrow
*time between classes tomorrow
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
guys im never going to catch up at this point
guys im never going to catch up at this point
banner_grimm.png
@Winterreise its like going after one person constantly
@Winterreise its like going after one person constantly
banner_grimm.png
Almost end of the night. I wonder what'll occur
Almost end of the night. I wonder what'll occur
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
Lockdown has started. Please delete all posts after this one and wait until the End of Day.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4900F7]n[/color][color=#4F00EF]d[/color] [color=#5A00E0]o[/color][color=#5F00D8]f[/color] [color=#6A00C8]N[/color][color=#7000C1]i[/color][color=#7500B9]g[/color][color=#7B00B1]h[/color][color=#8000AA]t[/color] [color=#8B009A]T[/color][color=#910092]h[/color][color=#96008B]r[/color][color=#9C0083]e[/color][color=#A1007B]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] The Aliud isn't alone tonight. Vincent stands with her at the top of the tower, restless. He paces as she does her work, muttering to himself. He could not sleep tonight, paranoia getting to the best of him. Even with her guarding him, he knows he cannot take any chances. She seems perturbed by his presence before outright ignoring him. She sinks into the sounds of the city and hears him no more. [i]The Somniumancer stands besides the Telemancer, both looming over the body of the Ichomancer. Her body is an unpleasant sight and the Somniumancer sighs. "A ridiculous requests, honestly," he says to the Telemancer. "A bard is hardly useful in battle you know. Their musical talents are better suited to whatever comes after. But if they want her broken corpse wandering around, so be it." The Telemancer merely shrugs. The Somniumancer places his hand on the Ichomancer's stomach and closes his eyes. It takes a moment for him to clutch at the strings of life and then the faint thread that still links the body to the soul. He tugs hard, reeling in the soul as it struggles against him, desperate to remain in the great beyond. He forces it back into the body and watches as the corpse stitches itself back together. The Ichomancer burbles, chokes then splutters. She rolls over, gasping desperately for air. She looks around, confused, before her eyes finally fall on her resurrecter. "Why I have I been brought back," she laments. "It was asked of me," he says, offering her a hand. She slaps it away. "Don't touch me!" He merely shakes his head. The Telemancer mirrors his movements. A swathe of moving shadows gains all their attentions. "Good evening," says one of the masked mages, cheerfully. "Looks like we were too late to stop you from reviving her. Ah well, she won't live long with you dead, will she?" "Damn you," snarls the Somniumancer. With a wave of his hand the bodies in the morgue burst out of their storage and shamble into a semi-circle around the masked mages. "After I got everything I wanted!" "You sided with the Aliud, of all things. Had you joined us, you would've been a king. Shame. You are certainly a powerful mage." "Go," says the Somniumnacer to the Telemancer and Ichomancer. "I will kill these fools myself." The two in question escape out the door. They are followed by the dying cries of the Somniumancer. The Ichomancer clutches her chest and gasps as she feels his magic fade.[/i] The Aliud hisses with discontent, startling Vincent. "What's wrong," he asks. "Later," she says, and her mind shifts to another part of the city. [i]The Geomancer grapples with a large tiger, while several other mages look on. "I'm tryin' to protect yer stupid hide," he grunts as he tosses the beast over his shoulder. It flips and lands on its' feet. "Stop attackin' me." It snarls, pacing and rumbling. Another spell rockets by, directed at the Runemancer. The Geomancer steps into the way, faster than his size implies. It crashes against his chest. "Hey, waddya think yer doin'," he shouts at the Nullmancer. "Tryin' to target people under my watch." The Nullmancer retreats as a wave a rocks follows them out. The tiger leaps at the Geomancer while he's distracted, tearing into his flesh. The Geomancer simply gets angrier, using his fists inside of his magic to punch the beast hard enough to send it sprawling. It limps off into the nearest alleyway, leaving him covered in blood. "Last time I cover yer hide," he mutters under his breath.[/i] Her eyes open and Vincent stops pacing. "So?" "One death and another failed attack." ----- [b]A player was attacked and the attack failed. @Nerasis was killed. ([color=purple]The Somniumancer - Syndicate[/color]) @blanketgender was resurrected.[/b]
End of Night Three
Yp9qs1g.png

The Aliud isn't alone tonight. Vincent stands with her at the top of the tower, restless. He paces as she does her work, muttering to himself. He could not sleep tonight, paranoia getting to the best of him. Even with her guarding him, he knows he cannot take any chances. She seems perturbed by his presence before outright ignoring him. She sinks into the sounds of the city and hears him no more.

The Somniumancer stands besides the Telemancer, both looming over the body of the Ichomancer. Her body is an unpleasant sight and the Somniumancer sighs.

"A ridiculous requests, honestly," he says to the Telemancer. "A bard is hardly useful in battle you know. Their musical talents are better suited to whatever comes after. But if they want her broken corpse wandering around, so be it."

The Telemancer merely shrugs.

The Somniumancer places his hand on the Ichomancer's stomach and closes his eyes. It takes a moment for him to clutch at the strings of life and then the faint thread that still links the body to the soul. He tugs hard, reeling in the soul as it struggles against him, desperate to remain in the great beyond. He forces it back into the body and watches as the corpse stitches itself back together.

The Ichomancer burbles, chokes then splutters. She rolls over, gasping desperately for air. She looks around, confused, before her eyes finally fall on her resurrecter.

"Why I have I been brought back," she laments.

"It was asked of me," he says, offering her a hand. She slaps it away.

"Don't touch me!"

He merely shakes his head. The Telemancer mirrors his movements. A swathe of moving shadows gains all their attentions.

"Good evening," says one of the masked mages, cheerfully. "Looks like we were too late to stop you from reviving her. Ah well, she won't live long with you dead, will she?"

"Damn you," snarls the Somniumancer. With a wave of his hand the bodies in the morgue burst out of their storage and shamble into a semi-circle around the masked mages. "After I got everything I wanted!"

"You sided with the Aliud, of all things. Had you joined us, you would've been a king. Shame. You are certainly a powerful mage."

"Go," says the Somniumnacer to the Telemancer and Ichomancer. "I will kill these fools myself."

The two in question escape out the door. They are followed by the dying cries of the Somniumancer. The Ichomancer clutches her chest and gasps as she feels his magic fade.

The Aliud hisses with discontent, startling Vincent.

"What's wrong," he asks.

"Later," she says, and her mind shifts to another part of the city.

The Geomancer grapples with a large tiger, while several other mages look on.

"I'm tryin' to protect yer stupid hide," he grunts as he tosses the beast over his shoulder. It flips and lands on its' feet. "Stop attackin' me."

It snarls, pacing and rumbling. Another spell rockets by, directed at the Runemancer. The Geomancer steps into the way, faster than his size implies. It crashes against his chest.

"Hey, waddya think yer doin'," he shouts at the Nullmancer. "Tryin' to target people under my watch."

The Nullmancer retreats as a wave a rocks follows them out.

The tiger leaps at the Geomancer while he's distracted, tearing into his flesh. The Geomancer simply gets angrier, using his fists inside of his magic to punch the beast hard enough to send it sprawling.

It limps off into the nearest alleyway, leaving him covered in blood. "Last time I cover yer hide," he mutters under his breath.

Her eyes open and Vincent stops pacing. "So?"

"One death and another failed attack."

A player was attacked and the attack failed.

@Nerasis was killed. (The Somniumancer - Syndicate)

@blanketgender was resurrected.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]D[/color][color=#5000ED]a[/color][color=#5C00DC]y[/color] [color=#7500B9]F[/color][color=#8100A8]o[/color][color=#8E0096]u[/color][color=#9A0085]r[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive [/size][/center] Vincent is passed out on the couch. His glasses are askew and his mouth hangs open. He has a troubled expression. The Aliud watches him for a long time before shrugging to herself. He needs his sleep. She'll wake him up later. She wanders her way down to the Meeting Hall to light the crystal herself. It responds reluctantly to her magic before it sends out a brief flash of light. It's enough. The Council has been at this long enough to know what it means. She wonders if she should address them. Instead she leaves a little note on the podium: [i]Vincent's a bit under the weather. He'll have his strength by sundown.[/i] The Council won't be happy, but she doesn't care about them. She wanders her way back up to his living quarters. It's no good to leave him alone for long. [quote=Announcements ] The sun is higher in the sky.[/quote]
Day Four
Yp9qs1g.png

Vincent is passed out on the couch. His glasses are askew and his mouth hangs open. He has a troubled expression. The Aliud watches him for a long time before shrugging to herself. He needs his sleep. She'll wake him up later.

She wanders her way down to the Meeting Hall to light the crystal herself. It responds reluctantly to her magic before it sends out a brief flash of light. It's enough. The Council has been at this long enough to know what it means.

She wonders if she should address them. Instead she leaves a little note on the podium:

Vincent's a bit under the weather. He'll have his strength by sundown.

The Council won't be happy, but she doesn't care about them. She wanders her way back up to his living quarters. It's no good to leave him alone for long.

Announcements wrote:
The sun is higher in the sky.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 222 223